Why does Sup Forums hate us so much?

Cant we all like music? They keep mocking the "red pill".

The board went to shit like 5 years ago, it's about as bad as Sup Forums now

Lots of people hate us.

And even more people hate us in particular. Must be all the cucking.

lol who cares

Keep on mockin in the red pill...

I honestly don't give a shit about any other board on Sup Forums. All but like two of them have nearly the board traffic we do. They might as well not exist.

>but Sup Forums is a containment board
No, Sup Forums is the main attraction. The numbers and influence and media attention speaks for itself. A couple hipsters jerking off to shitty albums might as well not exist at all.

Exactly. Sup Forums is a big reality check for the status quo, while those hobby boards are a handful of narcissistic jerkoffs that wish they were the critics and industry leaders they love to suck up on.

at least Sup Forums is good for shitposting and a few laughs occasionally

Sup Forums is literally the worst board on Sup Forums. the quality of the posting there is abysmal

Because Sup Forums is nothing but wigger suburbanites who listen to nothing but nigger shit.

It's legit full of nu-males.

>this is what /r/the_donald immigrants actually believe

a reminder that Sup Forums actually has (had?) non ironic kpop threads where they gush about how good it sounds

110% cancer, next to /fa/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /mlp/

Because the music industry is owned by jews.
How new are you?

Because Sup Forums fags keep posting shit like this.

How did /lgbt/ not make this list?

>visiting other boards

You have to look at the culture.
in the music industry everybody is a progressive liberal.
'artists' who live in gated community's and have 500.000 dollar cars preach refurgies welcome, LGBTQWOPSALA-rights and cry when laDarus shaBoontay gets shot while attacking a cop.

Wtf I thought Sup Forums loved King Crimson but they only like niggernoise and bleeps

at least /meal/ is pretty nice. They introduced me to spite extreme wing

>Sup Forums is the main attraction

Nah, that would still be Sup Forums and Sup Forums, Sup Forums is where you go after you grow out of your Sup Forums phase.

To be fair left makes better musics. Just look at Dave Mustaine.

Have you ever been to /asp/ cunt?

Worst board on par with /toy/ and /s4s/

Because all the people who aren't good little tavis left.

I dunno man, I really don't care about music that much.

Actual wrassln' discussions happened while on Sup Forums now garbage since being purged to /asp/.

Sup Forums is dead as shit. So dead that they lose their shit when a Sup Forums thread gets posted, it gets 200 replies(which is a lot for Sup Forums. Mods are inactive as shit, so Sup Forums tier bomb threads stay up for hours after detonation. Sup Forums is probably the most butthurt board on Sup Forums.

Go ahead, post a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums and see what happens.

literally who

/lgbt/ is actually pretty red pilled. thats where all the /polgbt shit comes from

These are containment threads, just like Sup Forums is a containment board.

Because they like Kanye

/lgbt/ is open about their degeneracy. Sup Forums believes in tolerance as long as we have segregation.

The reason for that is I used to shitpost the fuck out of them when Sup Forums was being shit (read: shillbombed the fuck out and Sup Forums wasn't good at countering them back then)..
Basically as a truce, I don't fuck with them and their arm of the tavistock shillforce doesn't fuck with us. If you post anything remotely Sup Forums and not fully pozzed out commie faggot shit they'll think you're me and REEEEE the fuck out.

It's no good anymore. I'm an old school Sup Forumstant, hell it was the first board I spread to after Sup Forums, and it's just trash. Infected with tumblr nu-males and braindead discussion.