Why is Norway so great?

Why is Norway so great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because of oil

Because oil

Because we basically have the best productivity in the world and of course because oil is our steroid injection.

Oil, because of it.

>Norwegians
>Productive
Olaf pls I have worked there and you are the laziest fuckers in Scandinavia.

Oil

and best landscapes desu

We rank highest on productivity though. I guess if we are lazy then you're extra lazy. Even USA is better than Sweden in that regard actually.

The measurement for productivity is arbitrary, GDP per hour worked doesn't give a very nuanced picture just that rich countries tend to be "productive"

hard work ethic through the slaves whom the vikings mixed with

Looks like a shitty version of Sweden

Keep telling yourself that, Achmadibabongostaniari al-Malmö.

>he thinks that productivity is anyhow related with laziness
kek

I don't, just following the Swede's reasoning.

o-ok s-so-s-sssorry

Can't tell for other Norwegians, but I think it's plain old human nature that your productivity depends on how much you love your work. I know for a fact that I've never been particularly productive before because I've only worked shit, irrelevant jobs until very recently.

You're in no position to ridicule.

Sweden has lost control of their migrants, creating tens of exclusion zones. Norway has none of those.

Not him, but if you don't like to be ridiculed for your huge problems then why do you start with the ridicule? Sweden always has this urge to talk bad about Norway, it's weird.

oil

tacos

oh and skis

These.

Careful now, they might have been on hard drugs.

>butthurt brownies
lmao

>15 posters
>25 posts
hmm...

therese did nothing wrong

kek

I will show you mine if you show me yours.

>all those poles
where the fuck are they hiding, i see more chinks than poles

>syrere har overgått dansker på 5 år med borkerkrig kontra 400 år samvelde med danskene

Nu e de faen mæ nok

Yeah, the big clits run in the family. She's an inspiration to all girls in the world with two inch clits.

They got the fuck away from Sweden.

Norway is a 5/5 country. Would live in. Visited in Oslo about a year ago and it was a nice and clean town compared to Helsinki, and the new architecture is fine. Also you still have some degree of free speech and common sense left in immigration things, our media and politicians are similar to those in Sweden...

Also the metro line to Holmenkollen was breathtaking, comfy houses and beautiful hillside sceneries everywhere.

Nice to know the ugliest part of Norway is breathtaking.

Finland is very flat so everything is breathtaking compared to my everyday surroundings :)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4i9eotsiY

I hate winter with no sunshine.

do not visit poland from october till april then

I need pictures of Therese's clit, and I need them now.