So this is the power of marvel cgi... wow

So this is the power of marvel cgi... wow

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1Vyhve9gtg
youtube.com/watch?v=NAyMDODC1Fk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how about actually getting a picture of good quality not a fucking picture of blocks you dumb fuck

Different scene but still

This pissed me off. Scarlet witch could easily get rid of all of her opposition, including vision. Just do her weird mind powers she had in Avengers 2 and take apart all of their suits

So what's wrong with that now? You always post the most mundane shit in these threads.

With all the money they save on CGI, they can afford better stories then DC.

All those shitty cuts gave me a fucking migraine.

I want somebody held to account for this. NOW.

doesn't excuse all of it, but this webm has the dialogue edited out which makes it super jarring

They are always gonna treat Witch with kid gloves because she's such a ridiculous character.

>DC
terrible story
terrible writing
great visuals

>Marvel
terrible visuals
terrible dialogue
great writing

not sure which is worse desu

youtube.com/watch?v=p1Vyhve9gtg

How can they make Iron Man 4 good? Make it either a buddy cop movie with tony and rhody or a flyboys Top Gun type flick with all the flyers- IM, war machine, falcon, and vision taking to the skies against some advanced rogue jet drones. Dogfightin' n shit.

>taking to the skies against some advanced rogue jet drones. Dogfightin' n shit
I would actually love to see this. You know that scene in the first Avengers, where the aliens first come out of the wormhole and Tony is picking them off with his micro missiles and repulsors? I'd want lots of scenes like that.

You cant digest visuals user. Story > surface level aesthetics

>it's another cape discussion thread

kys

Hide the thread and fuck off.

I was going to respond sarcastically to your decision to use the word digest, but then I saw your digits.

Checked.

>editing out the quips in action makes in jarrring

Your brain on marvel

DC

>great themes
>aesthetic

Marvel

>all style no substance
>bad cgi

Marvel movies have no style. I am not being a brand warrior saying that. Only exception is that scifi movie GoTG.

>bvs
>great themes
kek

It would make a good movie. Don't forget all the flyboy banter. Not QUIPS, you fucking faggots.

>great themes
>aesthetic
BRUUUUUUCE!

>great themes
>aesthetic

>Marvel
>great writing

>How can they make Iron Man 4 good?

Favreau or Mel directing

Mandarin again, Ghost, Grey Gargoyle, or Fin Fang Foom as villain

Visuals are more magic like, think Excalibur/Legend

Sadly something like this will never happen with Marlel's cookie-cutter production

Like clockwork.

it only looks weird if you're staring at it which you're not during the actual movie.

>great themes
>aesthetic

>Marvel
>great writing

LMFAO

>terrible dialogue
>but great writing huh

something is not right here

what in the actual fuck is going on?

>writing is dialogue
No wonder DCucks can't into good movies.

>dialogue isn't important lel
>b-but world building at a snail's pace lel
>grapefruit toon villain still doing nothing 5 years later lel

>>great themes
>>aesthetic
youtube.com/watch?v=NAyMDODC1Fk

How would you rank the designs of Iron Man's suits in the movies? For me it'd be:

>Mark II
>Mark IV
>Mark III
>Mark VI
>Silver Centurion
>Mark 45
>>>Power Gap>>>
>Shit
>Everything else

never said any of those things

If you can actually tell the difference between all the iron Man suits, you may have autism

People who can't notice details and see the world as one big generic blur are unobservant, pea-brained morons.

>People who can't notice details and see the world as one big generic blur are unobservant, pea-brained morons.

>DC
>great themes

bible references every 5 minutos don't make your shit cooler

VATO AM I TOO PRONTO?!
GRRRRRHHH ORALE
IM TO PRONTOOOO

hulkbuster was the best, you are a pleb

>6 year old meme
>used incorrectly

I will always prefer DC for the fact that their fight scenes don't give me a fucking seizure

lol. instead you just get a migraine

It's because they cut all of the lines of dialogue between Widow and Hawkeye out. Most of those cuts have to do with conversation. Few of them are as violent as this WebM makes it look.

This would be amazing.

What the fuck? I heard Man of Steel's depiction of Superman was bad but I didn't know it was that bad.

What is that supposed to prove? That is epic.

DC movies have stories? They play like a dozen trailers slapped together.