Muslims should not be allowed to Immigrate to the USA

Muslims should not be allowed to Immigrate to the USA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIAnKCw0CdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YOU WILL NOT

Americans should not be allowed to not to celebrate Easter.

REPLACE US

REPLACE US

Muslims are fine, the ones that migrate there typically have education and wealth. You should be more worried about the poor whites in the southern states who are desperate to keep your country on a downward spiral.

FUCK YOU, THOSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE CREATION OF THE COUNTRY, THEY ARE BLOOD AND BONES OF THE COUNTRY, OUR COUNTRY ISN'T A YARD SALE FOR SANDNIGGERS

>the ones that migrate there typically have education and wealth.
The educated and wealthy ones are more likely to be terrorists.

Muslim women should be imported en masse
Muslim men shouldn't be allowed to enter
Muslim girls here can't resist the degeneracy and usually become westernized after a few years

The natives before the British came probably didn't want their countries to be a yard sale for cumskins. It's a good thing that when people immigrate these days they don't kill and enslave the people who were already living there.

Just accept that the southern whites are dragging your country down into the dirt.

he has a point though. your average poor muzzie terrorist can't cross the atlantic on a little raft. the muzzies we have are the wealthy ones because only wealthy ones can afford to even move here

Don't worry friend, enjoy these next 3-4 years, but remmeber the time will come.

THIS

Neither sexes should be allowed

All the worthless people of this world shouldn't be allowed to migrate here.

They've done enough damage already.

our country isn't a yard sale
Fuck you, your threats won't change my mind

>Fuck you, your threats won't change my mind
i am not trying to change your mind, just keep that in mind, I can't wait to come there, no matter what your mind is.

>Italian Muslim
how does that even work?

>how does that even work?
it's called immigration friendo, that's how sometimes you see cool people with a leaf flag.

>mfw someone uses natives being on the continent first to justify non-white and muslim immigration

Maghrebian maggot
Which state?

This is the shitskin calling card.

whites earned the land through right of conquest. brown people have just as much of a right to conquest the land from us. i see no problem here

i told you already, anywhere i find a job, most likely leftist coasts.

Not him but conquest would be like a war tho wouldn't it? Rather than just letting them in willingly over years

Yeah, we also have a right to try and stop you
Good stay away from my state

>he posts frogs because he's not yet ready to engage with big boy ideas

on one hand if you are making a moral discussion, pointing out the other person's flaws doesn't make you more right, but on the other hand as jesus said let the innocent cast the first stone(or something like that), even if you may be right in your claim, you lose whining rights if you do the same.
(i do believe it'sa stupid arguement and would never do it, just saying it's not completely devoid of sense)

>Being a big boy means accepting the ethnic change of your Country

it's like a trojan horse
you have the right to, but you are not exercising it. even trump, your last hope, really isn't doing shit

>Good stay away from my state
don't worry, much like an infection immigration spreads, we will reach you.

I don't live in aztlan, I'm willing to let you have your ethnostate if you let white europeans have thier own space on the North American continent

In some sense, yeah it does. Countries and cultures change over time, whites are not some supreme race with manifest destiny. We just happened to have all the power.

Big deal if not everyone is the same fucking ethnicity within one country, it doesn't mean shit.

That's fine and all, but you're still going to see this country destroyed from the inside at this rate.

So you admit you are a parisite in human from? Good to know
Good, it will make us stronger
>Just let it happen
Fuck you

they're not europeans

they can't come here

What medicine can be used to clear up this infection then?

>So you admit you are a parisite in human from? Good to know
i love your reading comprehension, also yes there is a reason i used that comparison, eventhough you are overblowing it as usual.

You're a child having a tantrum right now. Why are you so afraid?

3200 lbs of American made steel

You want to completely wipe white countries off the map, I have every right to be angry, literally all you shitskins reveal your intentions in this thread. You will practice your way of life until ours is gone
How am I overblowing it? You muslim maggots are an auto immune disease

i think you are better off learning to live with it, i don't see the immigration trend shrinking any time soon.
Just out of curiosity is there any scenario of an immigrant you peoples wouldn't be butthurt about?

as a muslim, i'm offended by this cultural appropriation

Hope an Italian kills you.

>How am I overblowing it? You muslim maggots are an auto immune disease
lmao lrn2read noob, you are overblowing my intention behind the word choice, not the way you describe muslims(that's just a fancy choice of words)

The whole concept of a white country is retarded in the first place because it doesn't really exist. Apart from North Korea and Russia, no one wants the US to be wiped off the map.

You're not even making sense now.

>being this butthurt
i hope a based terrorist bombs you and your neighborhood(since we aren't high on understanding skills here, most arabs and i are against terrorists, if it's a white person killing you i would still be ok)

The Constitution literally says good white men of character Should only be allowed into the USA, what your talking about is the Jewish post 1965 like that the USA is a yard sale for every shitskin with a little bit of money
I hope your eyes are gouged out and your tounge is removed, I hope your family is slaughtered.

this and only this

why can't we meme this into reality with "think of the wimmenz" and feminist logic?

WTf? don't steal our QTs you pigs

dats raycis

I don't care. Simply being a white man today is considered racist

The fact that other people act irrational doesn't mean that you should do so too. You would be not better than those people you criticize.

When animals are brought to where you live, you must act like an animal.

Poor girl
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aIAnKCw0CdI