Heritage Thread ? Heritage Thread

>tfw you rolled black eyes
>tfw your brother rolled blue eyes

The template

how the fuck do you know what you great grandparents eyes and hair looked like

If you're European it's not black but BROWN eyes you fucking idiot.

I met my great great grandparents, my great grandparents are still alive and healthy.

Am i Dutch?

Japan so jealous

One drop rule your an honorary Aryan thank grandma Kyoko.

I have photos of them old.

My family tree is very boring until you get to my great great grandparents.

How do you guys know all these things about your ancestors?
I don't even know my great grandparent's real name

Better boring than polluted.
My uncle has now 2 grand children who are nigglets and the father of them was a lazy violent nigger that beat his daughter.
Our name is forever tainted.

>black eyes
Shieeeet.
Green eye master-race reporting in

This

1/2 Dutch
1/2 Sir. Debts Bambang Kawasaki

I live in a very white town, the fist time I saw a black person irl was when I was 11. I know of like 7 that live here, but there are Africans who come for university now too.

yes my great grandmother got blacked

Because you take no interest so you don't know.
If you ask questions to your parent/uncles/aunts/grand parents you can have a pretty accurate picture of your great grand parents.

I did not know jackshit about my ancestor until I took interest in it.
Recently I found a great great grandfather who died in Verdun after finding his name and went to a city hal to consult their archives.
Was kind of moved that this guy was younger than me when he died in this hell and we forgot him even if the region was totally obliterated by bombs 2 times in 30 years, now I try to find if he is still there or if they managed to move his body.
Will probably pay a professional genealogist in the future though.

Do you have any obviously features or is it pretty much diluted out now?

"F"

Was bored to color the hair.

Pretty much diluted, green eyes and brown hair, I didn't even know about him until I spoke to my grandmother.

God damn, your Great Grandfathers were all about spreading their seed to foreign women.

You're not white

>Gypsy-commie jew

Wtf I hate you now

Why do you have so many nips ?
It is on the other side of the world and until WW1 it remained one of the most isolationnist country in the world.

I'm going to have to do one like this, except with English counties. I've been able to go back to about 1710, with pieces of fragmented evidence stating a strong case for 1280 on my direct paternal line.

I kind of envy all you guys with such culturally mixed recent histories. I'm not even "British", just straight up English on every line. We've always come from three pretty central counties though so I'm guessing there wasn't much oppertunity for farm laborourers to meet Scots/Welsh/Irish, as opposed to a girl from the next village along.

Well my great grandfather was a merchant in the Dutch east indies. And he frequently had to take trips to the Japanese empire. He met my great grandmother there. And that's the story i was told. Great quints btw.

There is a lot of cultural diversity betweens French historical regions but it's fading nowaday. Politics are pushing uniformisation and foreign cultures.

Having knowledge of your own heritage remember you that you don't come from nowhere.

F

>He colored the eye and not the iris

Holy fucking kek.

Americans never cease to amuse me!

> Culturally enriched countries are on "MUH HERITAGE" suicide watch

Fucking combo breaking Galicians ruined my Celtic masterrace family tree.

>Mixture of french, belgian and dutch
That´s fucking discusting m8

>Your great grand mother got the mayo from the BBC (big belgian cock)
AH !

>dutch
Are you a proxy amerifag ?

I'm gonna laugh like shit if i meet you on the street

>tfw I didn't herited the pure aryan features of my mother like my brother and sisters did

all Greek. grandparents all had brown or blonde hair and all had blue eyes. mom and dad both brown hair blue eyes, I'm brown hair blue eyes.

Not sure about great-grandparents though, will ask to confirm

Wife most likely has some Russian blood in her.

If I remember correctly we can recently (less than 10 years the law changed apparently), atleast for France, I will probably do it in a near future.
It is a perfect place to mountain jewing: difficult access if the roads become blocked, good agriculture, plenty of things to hunt, good access to water.
Guns control is important though, but the range of weapons you can own is pretty good.

*puke*

Someone just do a straight line from a KANG to a SHEEEEIIIIITTT please, I don't have the MS Paint skills.

ZA DOM SPREMNI

racemixing done right ?

Depends.

你出生在哪里?

>not asian redhead

You did it all wrong.

Can't be arsed making a family tree but my ancestry is German (Bavaria) and Scotland (Fuck Knows Where). I've got untannable fair far northern skin but black-brown eyes and hair. So close to perfect Aryan masterrace, but so far.

I should kill myself

All the flags listed here are country of birth except for the one with Portugal, which is ethnicity. She is half-Portuguese half-English born somewhere in England.

Am I white, Sup Forums?

I think it also depends on where you live. Archives here before the 60's are unreliable, specially if rural.
Also, sometimes some knoledge dilutes. Nobody knows who was my great grandfather, my grandfather had a single mother.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

There are almost always missing links.
Archives in Europe are consistent, despite revolution and wars mostly thanks to the church.
If you live in Afganistan of course you will have a bad time finding who is your great great grandfather, but if you live in Italy or Spain it should be manageable.
It is stil a full time job to do good genealogy but making a tree as high as 4 generations is accessible.

ebin :DDD

What's wrong with your parents eyes though ?

What the hell am i ? Am i at least aryan ?

Excellent.

I researched my grandmother's maternal line up until 1600-1800 (depending on the parish and if records have been destroyed in WW2 or earlier), they are all Hessian. I am currently wrapping up the last loose ends in this branch.

Her father's side is mostly Westphalian, although I fear that one of my 3xGreat-grandfathers may have been of Dutch descent.
Sadly the catholic church in Essen went full retard, because they haven't digitalized their church records and don't even have a central archive. So I have to go to each single church in person.

My maternal grandfather's line is basically completely from Southern Germany, but I have yet to dig deeper.

On my father's side I am in deep shit, so to speak, because in WW2 all records for 1874-1945 in their speciic part of east Prussia have been destroyed. there are church records for before 1874, but I am missing circa 20 years, so I cannot without a doubt complete this line. Maybe I find some 90 or 100 years old somewhere, who can help me.

And my paternal grandmother's line is in parts even worse.
Her father lived in the GDR after the war using a made up name and his birth accounts are most likely wrong.
Her mother was the daughter of German settlers in Ukraine (emigrated ~1860), who fled for Germany proper due to WW1. There are no records available for them.
Thankfully there should be records for the originally East Prussians in her line, though.

>Soon being an (hopefully) 100% pure blonde, blue-eyed German will be a criminal offense in Merkel's Al-Almanya.

This works far better for muricans

ficki ficki

>Afghan "aristocrats"

F

Flemish and Dutch as far back as I can get with one German ancestor from Westphalia.

My twin was, she died when she was a child

See my flag

pls rate

Your name is Khan is guess.

witnessed

I ain't even mad.

>Anglo blood ruining everything

You could have make a proud half frankish man without this.

WE

> this triggers the nazi

SERBIA STRONG

weren't you shot in louisiana yesterday?

Haha god I love this meme, Portugal, you will win the Silver Medal at the Euro Cup methinks.

>That Scot
I'm sorry, one drop rule.

Her family were only half Scottish to begin with lad.

rate me m8s

c-c-c-c-combo breaker

god tier

interesting/10

You think you were bullied at school? You know nothing of my plight.

>Coal miner

ROFL