What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

She meant:

Im a virtue signalling libcuck tranny whore who needs to be SHOAHED

>she

She doesn't mean anything. She spouts meaningless bullshit because she thinks she's important. More white people died by police shootings today, and do every day than black people.

I'm honestly sick of being attacked for my skin color. White rights movement when?

So are chinks considered white now?

It means
>my patreon bucks are getting low, time to bait some idiots and claim more harassment

>not knowing who brianna totally a woman wu is

spotted the newfag

>"""""""""""""""""""""she""""""""""""""""""""""
That's a faggot who pretends to be a lady and ruins video games, you weebs

>white
You lose your white status when you turn mentally ill, degenerate freak.

That blacks must be sacrificed to the gods to preserve the white privelege narrative. Her lack of honesty on racial issues in America does lead to black men's deaths unnecessarily. At the hands of law enforcement. At the hands of their brothers. At the hands of themselves.

>she

>she

But how do you feel powerless if a whole society and country is set up just for your comfort? Wouldnt this make you really powerful?

He looked less like a man before his mutilation.

>She

Do people actually believe this or are they just knowingly lying to appeal "conscious" to the "oppressed" people around them?

I truly envy those that still have the faith in humanity to think rationally like this. Stay innocent Germanbro.

>"Wu"
>White

The balls on this woman.

>Think about me too! I'm important! Look at me!

>woman
>balls

Purge of narcissists when?

lurk more, newbie

Then leave you mentally ill man.

>woman

Knowingly lying, I hope to fuck most white people aren't this stupid.

The solution is obvious: he should kill himself

>she

I don't know, all I see is 4 'I's and 1 'me', all about an incident this bitch has nothing to do with

Amazing how leftists can express so much narcissism with just 140 characters

>she
Who gives a fuck. It's a irrelevant freak

Saged

About what do they feel guilty? Can't they see that this was an individual Situation? I dont see how skin color was a factor of how he was treated.

He meant:

Let's see how I can make this is about me.

Like every fucking dick chopper.

It needs to stop trying so hard to pander to minorities. If it feels so guilty it should spend a few nights on skidrow giving free bjs.

>she

You've already lost.

College kids these days,
You could steal their Pokemon and stab them,
And they'll give you a couple dollars.

>she

friendly reminder that white people actually have a higher chance of being shot during an encounter with police than black people do

*he

Brianna is right, the police are so evil that they even lied about police reports!

She didn't claim the policeman was White.

he wants a BBC

""""She"""" is litterally saying less black men makes her white confort.

>I received an email from youre brianna wu

>America is built for the comfort of white people and it (white nation) cost another black life
>Cop was Asian

Shit, someone call Zimmerman, I heard he's an active member of the white community.

She is a retarded person, and nothing she says should be taken seriously by anyone.

>she

Drop this delusional man into the middle of a black hood.

Who knows.

Why are they pretending to be ashamed? Even if all of it were true, why pretend god damnit? They're just attention whoring ffs

>she

>What did she mean by this Sup Forums?

That the neuroplasticity of her brain has been fucked so much by information overload that she is now way more immature and insecure than a young adult of the same age from 30 years ago.

>We're fucked. No shit.

She was sad that Jamals cock would not be able to penetrate her skin flaps.

STOP HARASSING HER YOU FUCKING GAMERGATE SHITLORDS