What do you think?

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/soccer/blog/five-aside/77/post/3292966/spi-brazil-most-likely-to-win-world-cup-2018-ahead-of-spain-germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So you're saying there's a chance?

>Japan having bigger chance than England
I get the bants, but hey...

>Japan

first thing I noticed aswell. literally what the fuck

>BRA71L most chances
Portugal will win and tsunaldo will prove that he is an undisputable GOAT checkem

How can England be so low?

they're dumlb enough to not bribe the ref

they're shit and have been for over 50 years

poland is too low they are bette rthan serbia mexico sweden croatia england and japan

They're ABE

So basically any team below spain doesn't have a chance.

>Argentina that high
something's fucky

Sweden is in a much harder group than Denmark, so that doesn't make much sense to me, that they have a higher chance of winning.

I think Croatia is your best bet odds wise

they are stacked with talent, all it would take is for things to click and get hot for a few weeks

You can delete the right side. I think the chances are: GER: 40%, FRA and BRA 20%, ESP 10%, BEL and POR and ARG 2%, ENG CRO URU 1%, COL and SUI 0,5% ... that's definetely more realistic

They used the official results of the last 4 years and the 2010 and 2014 WC performances to calculate this.

How is Argentina so high? High chance of shitty opposition all the way?

This and even of we get out of the group we will just get APE'D by Brazil.

>1.7%

So... are you saying there's a... chance?

-Brazil can't win in the cold so not favorite
-France and Spain are too high (in odds, in position they are good)

The clear cut favorite for me is Germany with Argentina following. After that there is a power gap with like 6 teams or something

Belgium's position and odds are what i would say as well. Maybe put Portugal above them put the difference is not that big so there can be a discussion had and the odds would not be that different anyway so who cares

it's on

>brazil 14.2
>14-2
>(14-2)/2
>7-1

>I rate Argentina

espn.com/soccer/blog/five-aside/77/post/3292966/spi-brazil-most-likely-to-win-world-cup-2018-ahead-of-spain-germany

>nate plastic
fuuuug

The humiliation in 2014 will put so much pressure on Brazil not to do a repeat 1-7 that they will slip again and fail dramatically. Mark my words.

it will be 17-1 to Germany this time, Nerman will slit his throat with a Gilette razor

>implying brazil gets first

I'm not sure you can slit your throat with a Gillette m8

If we get one goal its over for them.

>Japan 2.0

LITERALLY WHY

Losing to Panama will be a new low for us :)

>Japan
Nippon banzai
But seriously, are they actually better than England?

>Argentina higher than Spain

lol no

The whole thing's a clusterfuck really.
>Mexico in the top half
>Switzerland equal chance as Australia
>Senegal above them

we're overrated btw

Poland England Croatia and Colombia have more chances to go farther than us

It's a tournament, everyone knows something weird happens to the Englel squad on tournaments

>japan has more chances than fucking england

why does everyone rate Brazil so highly recently? because they didn't JUST themselves in qualifying? is it just normies hyping up Brazil like every world cup? What world-class players did they get to replace the likes of hulk and fred?

Are you a wizard?

England will win the World Cup ,Harry Kane will be top goal scorer with a record amount of goals , England will win the fair play award . Win best supporters award . And joe hart will win the golden glove award with the least amount of goals ever conceded in a World Cup ...

So I'm guessing that the US's chances are very slim since they're not even listed. Is our roster that shit this time around?

What are Italy's chances?

>1-2 against Iceland
>Having a chance
Pick one

>Brazil

but why tho

>Japs at 2%
How?

>Argentina that high
Lol no.

They have Messi. We have... Silva.

>They have Messi. We have... Silva.
and Iniesta, Morata, Isco, Asencio, etc.

all Argentina have is Messi, and we've seen that he can't do it alone in a major tournament

>Serbia in top half

>What world-class players did they get to replace the likes of hulk and fred?
You shouldn't have posted that, it made the troll too obvious, I would probably believe in your words if it wasn't for that last part. Try harder next time.

How are nippons that high?
wtf

>England
>1.9

HAHAHAHAHA did a BRIT make this?

>say the country losing to Tabasco and Toblerone

Yes
>Opta Sports is a sports data company with headquarters in London

>Costa Rica tops group
>Doesnt make it out
Fucking loling @ you

Least we qualify for world cups, don't see you guys on this list

don‘t know why everyone is thinking brazil will win.
i predict they will be the disappointment of the tournament (again)

It's not that Brazil is strong, it's just that the other teams this year are quite bad. Brazil, Spain, France and maybe Germany are the least worse.

You guys DO know that we are going to win, right?
You guys don't actually believe that you have a chance right?

Here they are with the FIFA rankings. Seems that there may be a fair few upsets this time around, there are some teams that are far higher than maybe they should be.

The nailed-on winners aren't even in the top 10 :^)

>the best team in Group A is worse than 3 teams in group C

Belgium shouldn't be there. Also anything past Uruguay (except maybe England, Belgium, Sweden and Croatia) should be below 0.1%, with everything past Peru with absolutely 0 chances.

Then France should be above Argentina, probably tied with Germany and Brazil. We should be tied with URGAY and Spain (I haven't seen much of Portugal so I really can't tell if they should be above or below us).

Brazil ~20%
Germany ~15%
France ~15%
Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Uruguay ~10%
England, Croatia, Belgium, Sweden, Colombia ~5%
Everything else ~0

Yeah I know the numbers don't add up to 100% but this is it more or less.

Mind you, I wasn't taking into account the group stage draw.

kek

Russia: 1,7% PLUS 99,2% of chance.

I think there's as stupidly huge amount of dogshit teams in the world cup and they should be thinking about shrinking it to 24 teams instead of expanding to 48, what the fuck

>England below Japan
Lads?

>japan 2.0
Ehhhhhhhhhhhh!?!?

>Arg that high
Nah. France and Portugal outclass them easy.
Would also place Spain lower because politics will affect team unity one way or the other.

Senebull will dominate Cucklombia, Pooland and Gaypan

Iniesta is like 50 years old dude lmao haven't you watched him play recently

they have club mentality. want win shit, better get some muslims on the squad , atleast they gonna play for allah and win

*camera pan up to the sky*

maybe better than Japan but I rate the other countries you listed better than Poland.

1 (one) point

I unironically consider african qualifiers more difficult than asian. I have been over there and watched Jap-Aus-, Jap-KSA and a few others games recently and the level of play is shockingly bad. Australians still have Kruse and Cahill as star players, they are fucking old now and where always at best mediocre. Now they are pisspoor. Japan has some quality but don't see tham as much better than Korea and most likely to be 4th in their group (Poland and Colombia will have no trouble against them).

top bantz

Garbage. Brazil is overrated, Argentina is underrated.

Its after group stage
Look at marocco's group and he is last one

the thing is, it the last playoff match we got a new coach, and for the first time since 2008. we have a coach who is competent enough for our NT and actually knows what he is doing and also has a lot of experience in cup competitions.

And what is even more important is that the player actually trust the coach for the first time in forever

>Brazil can't win in the cold so not favorite
doesnt make any sense. most players live and work in europe. and we won 58 in sweden when none of them played in europe. climate doesnt even affect the level of play, that's just a common meme.

That was when men were men and not boys who whine about money, my career at the club and luxury.

>Neymar will not be mentally ready. Mark my words.

I remember watching the euros and once we beat spain all of Sup Forums was saying we would win the whole thing.
And now suddenly we're much worse than portugal like what..
That match we had was so close, one mistake cost us everything.
So I'd say we have about the same chance as portugal for this wc.
There's no team we can't beat if our main stars play well and we dont get refballed.
Our midfield with modric and rakitic is one of the best in the world.

I just want Pjaca to return and assblast everyone Euro 2016 style

If that retard cacic brought him in sooner against portugal maybe we would have scored.
He brought so much life to our game when he got in.
Reminds me of young kovacic and how he used to dribble past entire enemy defence.

Definitely he and Kalinic in starting 11 would gave us semi finals back in France.

Besides the WC will be in the summer...

lmfao

>Brasil over Germany
stopped reading right there to be desu

>Japan
>England
>Crotia (kek)
>Sweden

Above Mexico. Seriously? Fucking Seriously.

>puto el que me llame CHI-

>argentina

delete this

England is over Mexico for sure.

Favs should be germany, brazil, Spain and France. Anything else would be a huge upset.

Argentina probably the best attack but poor defense and midfield.

No lol
Japan is actually worse than Korea and Iran currently

Senegal have Mane, that alone gives them a better chance than Australia

but not switzerland.

Also I don't see france below argentina, nor do I think brazil should be so far ahead.

1. Brazil
2. Spain
3. Germany

gap

4. France
5. Argentina
6. Portugal

massive fucking humongous gap

7. England
8. Belgium

very small gap

9. Everyone Else