Are white Americans the niggers of white people?

Are white Americans the niggers of white people?

If you had to ask that question, then you dropped down to their level.

Rednecks, bogans, chavs, and bydlos. Am I missing any there?

I agree + current white americans have generally amerindian or black or both ancestries

>Am I missing any there?

ur mom choking on my COCK right now, faggot LMAO

White Americans aren't white. Slavs are the niggers of whites.

Slavs are the nigger of the white world.
Americans are the sandnigger as seen by the custom of cutting dicks.

What in the fuck are you actually talking about. An incredibly small amount do, barely anyone is anything but white.

Is there some truth to this?

Are black Americans the whi*es of black people?

Everytime when I see an american movie or youtube video, americans said "I have one amerindian ancestor from the 19th etc"

but I think American English is like Black speaking English because of black genes in them.

>barely anyone is anything but white.
Only certain groups

this

whites are just albino of africans

>Are black Americans the whi*es of black people?
On average they are 20% (British Isles mostly), so maybe.

No. Our noses and face are more refined.

>refined x
>artificially refined by killing ugly woman constantly since the dawn of age.

>Everytime when I see an american movie or youtube video, americans said "I have one amerindian ancestor from the 19th etc"
Not him but wtf are you talking about. That's specific to people from Appalachia and Cherokee and DNA testing proved they are full of shit.

No..
>Some White Americans have varying amounts of American Indian and Sub-Saharan African ancestry. In a recent study, Gonçalves et al. 2007 reported Sub-Saharan and Amerindian mtDna lineages at a frequency of 3.1% (respectively 0.9% and 2.2%) in American Caucasians (Please note that in the USA, "Caucasian" includes people from North Africa and Western Asia as well as Europeans).[66] Recent research on Y-chromosomes and mtDNA detected no African admixture in European-Americans. The sample included 628 European-American Y-chromosomes and mtDNA from 922 European-Americans[67]

That certainly describes Australians, if I'm given to think about it.

>whites are just albino of africans
Albinos have red eyes and white hair. Also we have about 3% neanderthal DNA.