If you could travel to either country, where would you go? My vote: Canada!

If you could travel to either country, where would you go? My vote: Canada!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GqPr0su_eRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

retard fight.

>tfw u escape to Australia after Trudeau ruins your country

FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Australia for two reasons.

1) It's a better country than Canada

2) It's more exotic than Canada (unique wildlife like Kangaroos, Wombats, and Aborigines)

at least on Sup Forums strayans seem pretty chilled, would be mates with most of them
canadians on the other hand are too busy sucking dog dicks to type anything with a coherent thought put behind it

an upside down glass is only a stable system when empty

Voting for your own country doesnt count fag.

'straya because there's not as much cucks as there is in canada

Australia but it's too fucking hot

Canada and then immediately turn around back to the US.

New zealand

please, dubai is worse, sometimes it can reach up to 106 degrees, and dont forget the humidity too

I think no one doubts the middle east is worse.

are the indoor ski hills not cold?

Nux=Straya
Slit=Canada

actually UAE is an alright country, we're far away from all the wars and no one knows we exist, people think "dubai" is a country

Canada gets a bad rep here. It is by far the safest country on the globe IMO.

obscurity always seems to be a boon

I will never go to Australia because they banned guns and you need a .22lr with rat shot just to defend yourself from the fucking spiders. Also the heat is too much, as soon as it is above 30C I'm fucking done.

Canada is a cuck shithole though, but at least it is touching USA.

Canada

We are full.

Canada of course. What is there even to do in Australia? Besides getting eaten by crocodiles and getting beat up by abos.

no they are pretty cold, a jacket is fine to make you warm

>Go to Canada
>Cold
>Gays everywhere
>Muslims everywhere
>Nowhere to go except tundra and woods and cold
>Whenever I find people they're faggot liberals
>Cold and nothing to do

>Go to Australia
>If I go to the beach and step in the sand I step on a poisonous fish that looks like a rock and kills me
>If I go in the water there's an invisible jellyfish that will kill me if I touch it
>Locals hate me and will probably drag me into the bush and execute me and or rape me
>Abbos
>Australia Zoo probably isn't fun anymore
>Giant fucking spiders
>Hot
>Too hot

Australia

Anything about 20 Celsius and I don't go outside. I nearly fainted during my trip to Disney Land as a kid because of the heat. Fuck that shit I love the cold.

Explains why our ski mountains are filled with Aussies

Wanting to live in Australia is like wanting to live in a cow's pen. A cow's pen filled with spiders.

Sitting on your NEET ass isn't considered traveling, leaf

There are not even that many Muslims here. They are popping up more lately in the major cities but they mind their own business and don't bother people.

typical Canadian pussy.
>durr its hot eyy
>Too scared to punch on with giant spiders and drop bears

Gay cunt.

Canada, I'd fucking die in australia due to the temperatures

They all filled with asian tourists

Definitely Canada

Australia is fuckin shit

>Wizard of Aus

youtube.com/watch?v=GqPr0su_eRU

australia
>have to live in liberal shitholes or bogan tradey shitholes
>fucking hot mate
>never win anything internationally

canada
>have to live in a french/chink shithole or frozen icefucknowhere with american farmers who somehow ended up in canada

ill stay here lad

Go to Africa you stupid Jew curry.

Aussie's right. When I traveled to Vancouver, the whole airport was filled with chinese. Felt like I was in China/Hong Kong. Your airport security is retarded too, they kept asking me stupid questions. Might aswell call vancouver hongkouver

fuuuuck when did this happen?

im definitely out of the loop

>all the lefty tears in the comments

classic abc demographic

Australian women I have met at ski resorts are honestly bro tier though. Really uppidy duppity people and seem to be positive and good workers..

>they kept asking me stupid questions
Could it have anything to do with you being a Arab?

No, I arrived with a US passport, they asked if i was a run-away or some shit, what school i go to, what state i come from etc.

Australia, but i'd probably get mauled by some beefed up roid insects.
Would go to Australia, just so I could jump to New Zealand and live in its southern parts.

Australia. No contest when compared to a place Canada

nobody can get permanent residency here anymore pham sorry

Neither. The Commonwealth fucking sucks.

Canada is a cultureless tundra sparsely populated by faggots and and French people.
Australia is just a little, neutered America with bad internet.

If the superpower ever goes down, I'm moving to Poland.

Pakistan has low crime rate because of strong islamic values

>lefty tears
That's the majority opinion of your countrymen, friend. The proposed change of 18C was thwarted by public outcry. Your people vehemently hated the idea of having free speech. They killed the proposal like a scared, primitive tribe.

Looks like Australia has won. Let this thread die like canada

Canada is great. If you take everything you read on Sup Forums for the reality of X country then you are going to have a twisted view of the world. I live in a 96% white community close to a major Canadian city. In all major cities in the world there is diversity. Canada is no different but even then we are more white than the States.

Like I guarantee Sweden is overall a great country. If I simply read only right wing criticisms I would think everyone was being raped there all the time.

That's like saying Indians go to the toilet because they're hygienic.

Indian people do stink the meme is true. They smell like they ate a bunch of spicy food and are sweating it out to be perfectly honest.

That's not what your immigration homepage is telling me, senpai.

>Sweden is a great country
>The rape problem is overblown
>Facts don't matter if I decide that they don't

Same with you friend. but whenever you speak out the media shits on you a black rapes your wife like the other 2000 white women you get fired from you job and a Jew sues sue

>Implying that's not just the vocal minority feminsts on fagbook
>Implying you know anything about Australia apart from shitty 80's steroetypes and shit posts on Sup Forums
>implying pro white parties haven't just gained massive ground in the elections
>Implying Donald Trump will make you 90% white again you'll still be 60% maybe a little higher

Thread belongs on Sup Forums

Reported

I'm banned from Canada. Seriously. Fuck you Canada! Commit murder, manslaughter, armed robbery, etc you are welcome in Canada. But get a DUI 22 years ago or a drug bust and NO YOU CANNOT COME HERE! Glad you got your priorities straight there Canucks.

Fuck off, we're full. if you want to ruin your own nation go ahead, but don't shit on our porch.

>be me travelling to canada
>air canada is the worst air service I have ever known and the whole plane is filled with curry and asian
>land in vancouver and enter the line of brown and yellow at airport security
>"hello and welcome to mumbai err I mean vancouver, what is purpose of your stay white devil?"
>be fucked finishing this story but I went to whistler (of course) and banged some indian from vancouver lmao and some white slut who sold me weed

Come to Australia we love outsiders...

I don't think you're quite understanding the facts that I'm presenting here. There were marches and rallies in Australia dedicated to stopping the revision of 18C. 18C, meanwhile, makes it a criminal offense for you to offend a minority. Say what you will about how people act in America, at least we can insinuate that black people aren't normal without going to jail. All of your Australian laws are based around the idea that you people are children being raised by your government.

Good. Drunk drivers are degenerate as fuck, we don't want you.

Especially if you're too fucking stupid to look up what a pardon is.

Canada.

No abos.
You got a big country size zoo south of you.
Polite english.
Weather is nice.
No weard ausfailian wild life.
Not chucket by emus.

we don't need to talk about niggers because we don't have millions of them living here

Americans are kike slaves, all your freedom of speech and guns and look at the state of your degenerate shithole.

fuck off were full

You have aboriginals instead, which are basically the same thing.

>look at the state of your degenerate shithole
Considering that we're infinitely richer and more powerful than you, I'm quite content.

kek, we have like what. 500,000 abos, of which 1/5th is actually full blood.

You have more niggers than the vast majority of african nations.
>20 trillion in debt hurr we r more powerful
Yeah wow rly makes ya think

>No abos

Well, depending on where you are, natives here are decent.
Don't go to Winnipeg.

>Taking things out of context

I could write a book about jews or setup my own website and put whatever I want there.

What I can't do is set up a podium in the middle of the street and start screaming about niggers and Kikes, and calling Abos niggers right to their face

But I could debate them without using racial slurs just fine.

And just look at you at black lives matter. Who have whole districts and cities come to a standstill over your unreleased Blacks and all your Bernie supporters and crazy white guilt you have over slavery and any "free" speech is censored by your media anyway.

Aboriginals make up 3% of most of the are 1/32 whites who claim Abo for extra cash unlike your 13% of something

>Considering that we're infinitely richer and more powerful than you, I'm quite content.

Yeah richer, but 60% white and your entire Political system is a two puppet system controlled by Jews. WOW SO FREE

We have more people in general than the vast majority of nations. We have more people than you. Comparing the bulk size of population is nonsensical. You're desperate.

>hur dur muh debt
Keynesian economics, baby.

Yes you do have more people...more jewish and niggers that even though they are a minority you idiots bend over baackwards to destroy your own nation for them..for free

>rly makes u think
(((You)))
Fuck off kike dog

Can't stand heat but fuck I ain't going to Canada, at least straya cunts know how to drink so I could relate

Come on over buddy. I'll meet you at the airport with a cold one.

Pfff. We had a summer here where it didn't go below 40 for 7 days, thats over 106. At night it sat around 30 or 86....Fucking sucked....
And that we in Victoria, imagine what it's like up north or in the desert.

You think that I'm taking things out of context? That's interesting. How much more do you think I'll be able to "take out of context"? Because I have images for days, nigger. You people are as cucked as the EU.

>two party system
We have more than two parties. It's only that nobody votes for them because they're too specific to appeal to the general public and thereby don't stand a chance of taking important offices. What's it like not being a presidential constitutional representative republic, by the way? I bet it hurts. It should.

we had this canadian dude come work with us, he was a pretty nice guy but a massive stoner, literally always fucking high.
He used to wear shorts when it was like 15 degrees while we we're all wearing jeans and jumpers because he thought it was hot.

A man in a burned down house watches me turn on my stove and tells me "Your house is going to burn down! Ha!"

Don't really like either country as they are both full of SJW faggots...but if I have to choose, I'd say 'Straya.

Australasia because bant
if I was milo i would go to cananda for the prison fantasy

It gets that hot in many parts of the USA. Hell, I live Indiana, and we've had many summers with 100+ degree weather for weeks at a time (not for a couple of years, though). For some reason, I figured your summers would be far worse.

You take your eyes off your colonies for a SECOND and then bam suddenly they're crawling with east asians.

Straya. It'll improve your posting.

(((You)))
Don't you have some more kike wars to fight for israel??

You mean Chinese? The only Ausfags I ran across were instructors lel

It can get up to 120 degrees in Arizona. You have to remove the Beaners with a spatula.

How does it feel having more niggers than 49!!! african nations.
KEK shouldn't you be at a BLM event

Whistler is real nice man, I wish I could have lived there to be honest.

or they've planted bombs all over your country

Western Australia.

>implying that Australia has the choice to not fight for us in any major war in the future
Kekkles. If we're Israel's slaves then you'll be dying for Israel's slaves.

id pick Canada due to the scenery and awesome landscape but it has Canadians there so ill choose Australia sure half the wildlife will try and kill me but at least they wont attack me solely based on me being a white male.

You just don't want the competition.

>You think that I'm taking things out of context? That's interesting. How much more do you think I'll be able to "take out of context"? Because I have images for days, nigger. You people are as cucked as the EU.

You were taking things way out of context you were implying I can't speak about anything when in fact I can quite easily. I just can't set up a microphone and scream niggers in a shopping mall. We can deny the holocaust and a bunch of other things "anti Semite" things even post on facebook

But yes please tell me about my country laws I'm sure an American knows much more then someone who lives there and is activity involved in the law process.

>More then two parties
>But if you vote for any parties other then the main two which agree on a hundred different things your wasting your vote.

Whoa so free I can vote Democrat or Republican. WOW SO MANY CHOICES thank you Jewish masters

i've always wanted to go to Australia. seems like it'd be a good winter vacation

Stop embarrassing yourself. The percentage that Africans represent in our population is obviously more important than the raw number.

Not like I expect much better from human cattle.

I prefer Canada. Summers here in Australian are way too hot for my Celtic genes. Canada has a worse political situation but it would be nice to live somewhere in the Canadian wilderness.

>Dubai
>Humid

fuck off, go to Japan if you want a hellish summer. I always go via Dubai with Emirates and experience the climate during bus transfers, and it's much better than fucking 100% humidity Japan.

Kek even admits he is a slave for kikes. Sad really. Sad that you're presidential nominees even have to suck them off to even get elected. Guess the kikes really do control everything about your system. What a shitty system for a degenerate shithole.

canada is too cold

Norway.

I would rather stay home and save my goddamn money tbqh.