SHIEEET

SHIEEET

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycal.org/2016/06/23/choosing-myself-over-white-people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

except like 2/3rds are jungle tanned

oy vey she forgot g-ds chosen people its like a nodda shoah

where do you dig these up? Do you fags autisticly monitor twitter for this crap just to shitpost here later?

Thats pretty fucking racist. The left is tearing itself apart and its black people who are doing the most damage.

I like how you can automatically tell a darkie is especially stupid when they have a real name, but it's spelled in some retarded way.

every people working outside is jungle tanned

have you ever seen a white people ? do you think we don't tan ?

Black and trans activists. Black people always want more and always have to be the most if not only repressed group. Trans people went from wanting not to be harassed to demanding everyone use their dumb language and conceptions of sexuality.

>Whites shot niggers

THATS RACIST

>Asians shots niggers

HE IS WHITE SO RACIST

>Mexican shots nigger

Also white

>Black cop shoots nigger

HE IS AN INSTRUMENT OF DA WHITE SUPREMECY

Cops in America are shitty trained it seems

Asians confirmed on white side of race war!!!

I know I do. Nice dubs btw.

makes you think...

Asians should be thanking us that they are white now.

America is obsessed with skin tone, not actual race.
Look at a pakistani man or a dark indian man and a nigger, they have the exact same skintone. They have a different race. Everyone comprehends this, Americans tend to fail at that.

Skin = race, is a retarded American idea, that the rest of the world don't share

>Melony
>Melon
Holy fuck! They complain about being stereotyped, yet they go out of their way to be stereotyped

>asians are white

I am okay with this.

at least I know who i can trust in a race war.

As if asians aren't traditionally The Yellow Peril.

Not Felony

Someone seems angry that they aren't white. Stay away from all the Pakis and Indians and start bleaching, maybe we will accept you.

white has colloquially meant European descent as long as I've been alive. I guess within just the past few years they've been trying to change it to include anyone they don't like.

She's clearly never seen a kawaii brown loli.

More like they're not angry niggers and therefore enemies to our little nigger club

wtf

Americans know the difference simply by skull shape and jaw structure, otherwise we'd confuse ourselves to death with vetilligo cases.

>I am now white

e....h.......e...
T....h.....a......n......k.....sssss..s..??????

thats pretty racist baka

We? You think that Europeans seek acceptance from Americans? I think you fail to see how most of Europe thinks about you guys. That's the way it is, America is obsessed with stupid shit and it's a poison that seeps into Europe now too. If you could wall it all off, that would be great.

Why? Why is she still alive? No seriously why, who do these people exist? Jesus didn't die for this, for you to be complaining about white people you fucking NIGGER

>Cops in America are shitty trained it seems

They gun down niggers in record numbers. I would say they are trained quite well.

It's not Americans, it's black people who confuse race and skin tone.

>First they came for the whites
>But I didnt speak up because I was not a white
>Then they came for the hispanics
>But I didnt speak up because I was not a hispanic
>Then they came for me
>But no one spoke up because there was no one left
Mfw

Anyone else fucking HATE it that lefties always put those two dots ".." after every god damn thing they say.

Fucking use only one, or use three.

For fuck's sake, pisses me the fuck off.

hello operator i think i've lost it

what does "white" actually mean can anybody even tell me what color that is because holy fuck what

guess it's a compliment to asians anyway

Americans may be obsessed with stupid shit, but you're obsessed with Americans.

OOO KANICHIWA I AM NOW WHITE MAN SILLY NIGGOR DESU I CAN NOW TRUST AMERICAN IS WACE RAR

Which are known as AfricanAmericans.

Also thats retarded to think shit like the Hans ,koreans and japanese are the same race. It's like saying a swede, a slav and a french are the exact same.

I think they do, and i love them for it.

Hello, fellow white person. Have you had a chance to enjoy your traditional white breakfast of steamed rice and tofu yet today?

I dated a negress for a while, Hispanic myself so who cares? My last and first name are beaner as fuck, grew up in East LA poor and one day she tells me "user, you're white". Apparently not having a criminal record and good grades in college turn someone into a White person? I guess following the law and doing good in school = White and breaking the law plus having black skin makes you a nigger. Shit seriously pissed me off, at least I didn't get AIDS.

Kys.
Nigs gonna nog though.
T.asian who got mistaken for white supremacist over 9000 times because das racisss

OR NIGGER AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM

is the rise of the great eurasian empire happening? will we cleanse the northern hemisphere of the savage brown people?

Man India has a whole caste system built on the various shades of skin. So do many African societies.

Eh,I prefer western food desu.
Rice everyday is shit.
Pic related,Western food that I ate
Amazing desu

Wait so some nobody says something and you feel it warrants a thread. You know my Grandma says some stupid shit sometimes..she warrant a thread too? I mean who gives a fuck what some black bitch thinks..i took a turd this morning that had a more controversial view on the races..and I just flushed that turd..did not give it it's own thread.

This bitch needed to be flushed just like my turd and not a fuck given.

Get off twitter kid, you can get the same shit out on the street..it is really pointless.

That works too. I prefer the self racially named uncle tom types.

This is funny considering asian sjws call themselves, people of colour.

dailycal.org/2016/06/23/choosing-myself-over-white-people/

Take this bitch for example.

SJWs eat their own so lets help get the party started white bois =)

i'll look forward to your daily grandma threads, senpai

It's too late for that. Things are already too far gone. Even if we take care of our racial problems, we can't fix what society has become. You can't fix what your societies are becoming. Do you think most of the people here like all of this liberal bullshit?

Don't blame Americans for your problems, you let it happen just like we did.

So uhh, when will this end

that looks delicious as fuck senpai, keep up the good work

could any force on earth ever hope to stand up to a yellow and white alliance in the upcoming race war?

i guess according to op's image indians are officially no longer asian any longer.

Asians SJWs are cancerous.Please ignore them,they sre outspoken in Asia

Asians are not allies, please. They'd much sooner stab whitey in the back with the oppressed minority card while riding the gravy train of upper to middle class privilege without a single bump in the fucking road. I trust individuals, but as a collective Asians aren't going buddy buddy with whitey if it means going down with our sinking ship.

their culture (Thanks to Malcolm X) over the years into thinking "white = bad, black = good"

black people like to think of themselves as unique for "picking their own path"

I for one welcome the White/Asian alliance against the rest of the world.

Fuck it she was a degenerate negroid anyways.

do what the Indonesians do and execute them all

They are in Europe.

What did she reply with>??

I am still white after I tan

See this is why I say they make it hard for themselves. Not only do they idolize and glamorize crime and murder (their role models being rappers, one of the last niggers that got shot was called the poet and the thinker of the next generation and his lyrics of his biggest hit were "I sell smack, coke and crack, i make money like that").
But they actively ridicule and maginalize every non-white that tries to get good grades, get a good job, secure a decent lifestyle by claiming he's white and thus not actually black/hispanic etc.
>and then we complain about poverty and ghettos

They are built on ethnic differences (and historic reasons), you can see those differences in shape of the face, eyes, and other traits. It's not just skin.

No, Europe is chaning. It's tangible, people are actively going against mass media. Big media needs to disable comments, even liberal leftie papers are now reporting on refugee crimes, because it's the only way to still be a believable paper. Things can change, and with that, the beliefs and views of the youth (who are causing the most problems)

>BLM disrupts bernie/ pro shillary
>BLM disrupts gay pride
>BLM more racist than anyone
>BLM advocates violence
>BLM pickets funerals and memorials
Is this the power of white privilege? whoa

Saved.Have a rare pepe in exchange

Hey watch out for that big storm headed yer way. Stay safe Taibro.

Given a chance, this ape would say Indians or Arabs are White because they are Caucasian.
What is the point she's trying to make?

What subgroup of caucasians do brown Indians fit in to?

Something stupid and nonsensical. She said "so white people who commit mass murders are "mental" now. It's as if she believes mass murderers are sane.

Asian SJWs are almost as bad as White SJWs. They argue against the interests of their demographic most of the time.

The officer that killed the 2nd nog today was asian.

BUT IT IS STILL THE FAULT OF THE WHITE MALE

Teams are unfair.
White/Asian is OP.

That everyone is racist except blacks.

You tell her my white aryan brother

Dravidian Caucasian mix

Aryans.Not kidding,Hitler considered them Bro-tier

>The left is tearing itself apart

While the muslims blow them up.

Blm already tried to say that the poo in loo who shot the professor at UCLA was white, it's obvious that at this point they want to divide everyone up into black vs not black.

>Melony
>Melon
Or
>Melony
>Felony

It's like they can't help it

PoC against the white supremacist Asian cultures!

Does this mean asians our on the non-shitskin side of the race war?

Theirs more to race than skin tone, there's bone structure, hair and big parts of your physiological makeup is genetically predispositioned.

Westernized Asians are like this, most Asians actually from Asia are cool

>America is obsessed with skin tone, not actual race.

actually that's black people..also they know Indians and arabs aren't black. That's all that matters to them.

FINALLY I AM CONSIDERED WHITE
YES
MY LIFE GOAL

That's fucking bonker.The great republic of Chicongo wont survive on its own
But on another note, maybe they'll all fuck off to Africa to enjoy the black society they long for.

>tfw nig nogs unironically clump asians with white people thereby creating an alliance between the largest population of people on earth with the most powerful

ayyy for what its worth you were always basically white to me senpai :3

So what does constitute purely as the "white race". Or what group is there that fits only white people as in European descent type whites?

I hope it does change in Europe, but I honestly don't think it will. I am here just waiting for something big to happen, to turn the whole world upside down. Unprepared.

If it happens or not, who knows. At this point all you can do is protect those you love and hope even that doesn't become impossible.

Race is of course entirely socially constructed.

The reason Americans base concepts of race on skin tone rather than national origin or genetics is because of the history of black people and other "racial" minorities in the US, like the Irish. There are distinct historical changes in social categories relating to privilege, and this coupled with the fact that blacks don't know where the fuck they came from, and you can perhaps see in part why color became the key operative distinguishing factor for the mental construction of racial categories in the US.

>for no reason

Whites/Asians vs the world when ?

What a fucking utopia we could create without the shitskins holding us back.

you're the one who came into a thread about a dumb twitter posts and started yipping about Americans. Get a clue.

do they ---really--- want a fair skinned vs shit skinned war?

is it time to clean out planet earth? (poos can stay though)

>most Asians actually from Asia are cool
How would you know? We can't even understand them.
GODZIRRA

Can I get an Aryan gf without being accused of racemixing now?

Thank you my shitposting friend
When my family split up leaving Indonesia half of them went to Australia
My genetics are already on your lands

Melanin+felony=melons?

NO THEY ARE FUCKING YELLOW YOU RACIST FUCKING CUNT