How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?
the German and the Swedish seem accurate enough.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&t=5m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NOOOOOOOO

More like Korea instead Mexico, even though we won't get into knockout stage

I kekd

Poor little Korea though. Unless el profe meme that match too and we lose it, it should be defined with Sweden in the last match

is this a serious video? it triggers me

why do I feel that this was made by a Mexican?

fuck haven't seen this webm in years. Thank you for posting that

This would be accurate but only like .05% of Chinese people are fat

Out of that group, its the gooks who are the worst ones. Mexico and Sweden will fight for 2nd place with Germany taking 1st.

piper perri is one ugly gremlin kike

Not saying Mexico is great but they're better than Korea for sure. Korea will probably get 0 or 1 point in the whole group.

>ItsAFuckingJokeYouAutisticShitstains.jpeg

who the fuck rates Sweden above Mexico?

we /quarterfinals/ now boys

> implying Mexico is white

I do

HAHAHHA get fucked Mexico

I think mexico is better, but not by much. We have a pretty decent goalie, defense and midfield. Our strikers are however very weak.

Haha no, be realistic.
I hate mexico, but they'll still beat anyone outside of the top 8.

People who watch football?

CHI

Nice try ChicANO

Niggers are pedos.

Don't get me wrong, Sweden are no push overs, I like them a lot.
but Mexico turn on that attacking heat when It counts, very difficult to stop.
Ill go out on a limb and say Mexico knocks out Brazil.
once again, im a white American, not a chicano, no love for mexico.

>Ill go out on a limb and say Mexico knocks out Brazil.
Alright, now i believe you're American

its impossible to fucking say with mexicos current squad, either your couch calms his ass down and stops switching players every 4 minutes and gets out of the group stage beating sweden in the process and losing to germany

or second scenario your couch doesnt calm his shit and switches players like a dumb ass and loses to sweden

honestly mexico and sweden are equally matched in how shitty they play

You're going to draw 2-2 with us, guaranteed.

Get ready for disappointment then

(You)

kek

laughed at brits

But im brown

Maximum keks

Brazil, you should know better than anyone how good mexico can be.

I think the Korean would be the sound guy or something.

They beat us in the Olympics, wtf i'm afraid of Mexico now

You will, Sweden is overrated

hahahaha aye bro, remember when Mexico beat Brazil at the olympics? And that other final? Oh, and that other final? FUUUUUUUUUUUUCk remember that one final where Mexico won?

Shit was cash senpai

Jesus Christ where is that image from? It's a kid for christ sake.

Remember when Mexico got past a World Cup quarter finals?
good days tbf

They got Canada and China mixed up, to be fair they look the same

Is this the Group de la Meme?

Which episode of blacked is this? Who's the girl?

And we will get it just to get BTFO by Brazil in 16th

>finish second in group
>face Brazil
>reach Quarter Finals again
>FINALLY get to Semis

aye bro, I appreciate the pass to quarters

If Mexico does somehow get to quarters again I'll root for them, considering they haven't done it since 1986

>Dat Peru
kek

More accurate.

Fuck off you fucking racists fucks. HUUR DUR ENGLAND IS INDIAN. YEAH, and what's wrong with Indians - NOTHING!

We're one of the fastest developing nations on earth, and predicted to become a global superpower, the likes of China, US of A and Russia. But MUH POO IN LOO - just fuck off we can use toilets. Fuckign Swedenish bastard.

Its not meant to be racist, kek

My sides.

>We
>Flag

That is what I say
Remember last WC, Olympics in London, Confederations cup 99, some Gold Cup too
if there is a team that could beat Brazil besides France and Germany that is Mexico

Chicano iq

CHI

Sorry Sir
how does this add something relevant to the subjects debated in this thread?

When we get 48 teams in the 2022 WC, you might get to play Donny.

>320 million people, can't qualify.
>Iceland with 300k qualifies.

Hahahaha
>chicano trying to look smart

Chicanos are not American. They're not Mexican either. They're identityless losers despised by both sides.

feels good being a bull for once

>worst korea
Who the fuck even rates them? All chink teams are fucking garbage yet I always hear faggots on Sup Forums rating worst korea and nipland because of one player like Kagawa or Park. Worst korea is easily last in our group since their only good player is a Tottenshit bench babby with literally whos in other positions. Chucky and Vela will rape them 4-0. Our important games are against Sweden and Germany.

who is the girl?

Piper Perri i think

Chink, gook, jap, zipperhead. They're not the same.

nvm it's piper perri

Update

wtf

And this is why Mexicans are considered the English of this side of the world in regards of football.

They are fucking delusional. They always, always claim their nt is the dark horse of the world cup, meaning they are one of the teams destined to win it when they in fact will never reach quarterfinals, just like England.

They thinkg their players are amazing and world class, when they in fact are barely decent and none of them are in the top teams, just like England.

They think their league is the best in the continent, when in fact their teams havent won a major international tournament in a while and the strength of their league is not due to national players but due to international players who are the best ones in them, just like England.

They fkn live in a fantasy when they think they are on the same level as Brazil who have won more than anyone and in fact their biggest accomplishment is beating the US, just like England think they are in the same level as Germany or the top European teams.

Every world cup is the same, fucking idiots.

My nigga I'm dead, this shit is hilarious

No one cares you Abo faggot. Your obsession with mexico is just pathetic.

Where did I lie you fkn Mexican?

Everywhere you fucking retarded Chink.

It's from an old michael jackson music video

youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0&t=5m25s

There's nothing wrong with QT Indian girls

I know its just bantz but seriously theres cunts on here that think south korea is better than Mexico.

Uhmm no.

Piper perri is quite the pedo dream since she looks young and is small. Takes dick like no other though.

10/10

Not really. I don't know why everyone thinks Sweden is so much better than us, both teams are around the same level.

Korea will lose every game.

AUSTRALIA BRINGING THE BANTZ!!!!!! HAHAHAHA HEHEHEHE HOOHO XDDDDDDDD NO SERIOUS DISCUSSION HERE ONLY EPIC BANTZ :^))) ELELELELELE PUT ANOTHER SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE XDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXD
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA XDDDDD DDDDDD LOST A WAR TO EMUS LOL NO BANTZ THEIR UH OHHHHHHH NOW I SHIT POSTED OOPPPPS XDDDD I POSTED SHIT ON THIS BOARD AND I BROUGHT THE BANTZ A FUCKING LEAF HAHAH A HEHEHE HOHOHOHOH YAY!!!!!! BANTZ BANTER I LOVE BANTER!!! NO SERIOUS DICUSSION JUST BANTER!!!!! XDDDDDD
WE WANT MEMES WE WANT BANTER HAHAHA MAKE FUNNY POST GOOD BANTER :^))) XDDDD LELELELE INCLUDE ME ON THE SCREENSHOT REDDIT HEHEHE HOHOHO ANOTHER EPIC BANTZ FROM AUSTRALIA MORE LIKE AUSFAILIA HEHE HOHO :^)))) XDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDD
UH OH A FUCKING LEAF HAHAHAHA AMERICANS ARE DUMB N FATTIES HAH A OHOHO HHEHEHEHHEHEH EH EH HEH HE HE!!!!! LOOKS LIKE EUOPRE IS KEKS AGAIN XDDDDDD BANTZ YOU JUST GOT BANTERED BY THE BANTZ KING THE BANT MASTER :^)))))))
HEHEHE I MADE A FUNNY POST!!!! AND I HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN FLAG UH OH OOHH H HEHEHE IT MUST BE FUNNY AND I DO NOT TAL KABOUT SERIOUS ENOUH FOR INT XDDDDDD I CAN NOTTTT HEHEH E HEO HOH OHO :^))))) EHEHEHEHHE XDDD DDDDD DDDDDDD PRISON COLONY HEHEH E OHOHO CONVICT LMAOOOOOOO OOOOOOO XDDDDDD AUSTDSFALIA BRING THE BANTZZZZZ!!!! XDDDD

lmao

kys

underage please leave

Link to this BLACKED kino please?

wait thats an adult? 1.4m or what?

the only accurate depiction is that of this little bleached spic posing as a white lol

>not a single mejican post claiming anything you just said
>just gonna start talking out of my ass
We all know we kinda suck and choke hard, don't kid yourself. If you want to go hate on somebody, go hate on someone who deserves it.