Hillary Clinton is all over the news in a negative light

>Hillary Clinton is all over the news in a negative light
>Two dindus conveniently get shot and killed by police
>BLM chimps out
>Suddenly, everyone forgets about Hillary

Am I a tinfoil or did anyone else notice this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, you are tinfoil.

my thoughts as well

It happens all the time with her. Also when she was being grilled on the emails Trump would conveniently say something controversial or extremely stupid.

I noticed this too

It helps distract young liberals

But why?

Prevent mayhem at DNC? Blow over the corruption with the emails? Disarm police / gun grab? Increase racial tensions?

no one forgot about hillary you autistic cunt.

Pretty easy for BLM to feign outrage when needed.

Race aside the guy had a rap sheet a mile long.

They basically chose a frantic looking legal cop shooting to paste into media.

Shit happens all the time, media just chose this to push.

Also just thought of this...

Trump hypes a HUGE Clinton corruption speech for June 13th

June 12th - Orlando shooting

Questions get asked as to why Clinton was let go by the FBI, days later a bunch of black people get shot by white cops / asian cops

To Destabilize the USA

I've never seen anything like it. When you step back and look at the media working in concert, like an evil symphony orchestra, it's startling pretty startling how pervasively they can control public discourse. The news stories they can completely crush and the news stories they can make appear from fairy dust at a moment's notice. They're a well oiled machine this election. Almost no dissent whatsoever on the Trump is unqualified narrative, and the adeptness at steering discourse away from Hillary is amazing. The way they have now buried what should have been the biggest scandal since the e-mails themselves.

It's almost beautiful in a way. A dark beauty.

Eh, honestly I'd say this is an actual coincidence.
Just keep the normies talking about Hillary, the dindus aren't gonna do anything new.

>if they do chimp-out, Trump gets boost for being tougher on crime

you're all shills. no one forgot about hillary. are you guys insane?

ultimate goal is for USA to erode into one world government.

really makes you think

Child sacrifices to moloch prove their worth.

Cute a shill calling others shills.

these were just the people shot by police that were recorded doing it. No conspiracy, just certain cops doing what certain cops have always been doing.

im the exact opposite of a shill. who exactly forgot about hillary? are you guys honestly acting as if this scandal is completely eradicated from the memory of Americans. Not only is this a hot topic about her, no one is forgetting anytime soon about Hillary lied her ass off about every little detail pertaining to emailgate. I know americans' attention span is about 3 seconds but this isn't going away.

Trump plummeting in polls
Muslim shoots up a nightclub full of people
Coincidence?

>Am I a tinfoil or did anyone else notice this?

Is "tinfoil" a synonym for "retarded"?
Because if so, yes.

Nice conspiracy theory, you fucking moron.
The cop involved in the Alton shooting is a Trump supporter.
Be less stupid.

exactly. this election is rigged FOR trump

Imagine if this creature gained power.
Bye, America.

Clinton has a history of state sponsored terrorism followed by a trail of corpses covering up her orders. Waco. Ruby Ridge. Oklahoma City. World Trade Center bombing. 9/11. Arab Spring. Black Lives Matters/Charleston SC shooting, Oregon armed protest/fbi roadblock and gunning down Lavoy Finnicum.

It will not end with Hillary. State Sponsored Terrorism is her speciality.

ur dumb

>Imagine if this creature gained power.
>Bye, America.

Imagine if conservatives could ever talk about things calmly rather than turning everything into a Category 9 Paranoid Freakout.

misdirection, seems like usual Clinton tactics.

>Oregon armed protest/fbi roadblock and gunning down Lavoy Finnicum.

How exactly is the Secretary of State responsible for the death of an old coot screeching for the police to kill him minutes before he got shot?

>The cop involved in the Alton shooting is a Trump supporter

That is not helping your case. That would put Trump in negative light if anyone wanted to go that far for some reason.

Imagine if liberals were able to have a conversation without freaking out, getting violent, or name-calling.

>That is not helping your case. That would put Trump in negative light if anyone wanted to go that far for some reason.

What exactly is your tinfoil hat theory here, son?
That evil Hillary mind-controlled this Trump-loving cop into murdering a suspect on video?

>Imagine if liberals were able to have a conversation without freaking out, getting violent, or name-calling.

Let's review, shall we?
You called Hillary a "creature" and now you're crying about "name-calling"?
Poor conservatives. Always the victim, always dindu nuffin.

>1 post by this id
looks like op went to the gym after posting. ripip

xD

They were protesting Clinton using the Bureau of Land Management to confiscate property from ranchers and selling it to russian nuclear companies to mine uranium. Lol.

But you only heard about the crazy rednecks with guns that are the real terrorists.

I have my doubts about her humanity, either metaphorically or literally.

1. So Hillary forced this old dingbat to say he'd never be taken alive and forced him to yell at the cops to shoot him? "Lol" indeed. Yep, you've caught Hillary red-handed there, you very intelligent person you.

2. I know more about the Bundys, the sov-cit looneys, and what the people of Harney County think more than you ever will, stupid. Have a look at the results of the most recent elections there and the failed attempt to recall Judge Grasty.

>I have my doubts about her humanity, either metaphorically or literally.

Have all the doubts you want.
Just don't cry like a little bitch when someone talks back to you in the same language you just used.
What adult whinges about "name-calling"? Grow up.

Except it didn't help him that much.

This is what pissed me off. Trump had a chance to attack Hillary based on what the FBI said - to keep it in the media and to keep pressure on her.

Instead he is tweeting about the 'star of david' on a fucking FROZEN dvd.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

>trump had a chance to attack Hillary based on what the FBI said

but he did

for like 10 tweets

>Imagine if conservatives could ever talk about things calmly rather than turning everything into a Category 9 Paranoid Freakout.
Yeah the response of liberals to Trump's rise has been so level headed and rational, why can't conservatives follow their example?

Before the killings the mainstream electorate was more occupied with retarded Trump continuing to talk about star and then praising Saddam, but yes this will add to the indifference.

Do you think Obama gave her the BBC?

Come on, your proxy is showing.

No one in the U S of A says "whinges".

gg nigel

Multiple dindus have probably been shot by police before however it's just that the media has been ordered to report on in now to cause a slide with the Hillary shit.

all the media had to do was cover a couple local shooting cases with their typical charade of a spin

they didn't have to look far to get them, but the timing of this sudden focus is unmistakably forced

remember to keep digging in the Clinton Foundation

Niggers get killed by police with such high frequency that is was deemed to happen

Chaosh