Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh...

Nineteen hundred and forty-six. 1946, Mandrake. How does that coincide with your post-war Commie conspiracy, huh? It's incredibly obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual. Certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works.

I first became aware of it, Mandrake, during the physical act of love. A profound sense of fatigue. A feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of essence. I can assure you it has not recurred, Mandrake. Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid women, Mandrake. But I do deny them my essence.

A doomsday device!

oh shit i actually made some strangelove webms

(Mandrake whimpers]

>the string in my leg has gone out

Could you add subtitles to these?

these guys are the real heroes and know this succulent film well

sorry my webm skills are too basic

i was watching Blazing Saddles and was like HOLY FUCK slim pickens

recognize that voice anywhere

I would totally do my Dr. Strangelove inpersantion, but I don't want my family to think I'm autistic. Could someone say this in the voice on vocaroo:
>Mr. President, it is not only possible, it is essential. That is the whole idea of this machine, you know. Deterrence is the art of producing in the mind of the enemy... the FEAR to attack. And so, because of the automated and irrevocable decision-making process which rules out human meddling, the Doomsday machine is terrifying and simple to understand... and completely credible and convincing.

VYE DIDNT U TELL THE WORLD EHHHHH????

Is it bad that I literally agreed with everything this character said?

>MEIN FUHRER
this film is amazing.

>We cannot allow a mineshaft gap!

come on guys
bump for memes

The whole point of the doomsday machine...is lost if you keep it a secret!

user, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?

He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 50 years ago, he might have been right. But today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

George C. Scott & Sterling Hayden are absolute gold in this.

and let's not forget Peter "3 roles" Sellers

>considered crazy
>all he really wanted was to kill commies
What a tragic, misunderstood man.

lets not forget slim pickens

>nooclear combat toetotoe with the rooskies

I would but I'm insecure

why not do a short line. Like just say
>MEIN FUHRER
it'd be cute :3

Whenever a friend says they dislike older films I show them this and they always love it. Really a great movie.

Ice cream, Mandrake -- children's ice cream!

almost done

das good

If you wanna test someone's intelligence, put on this film. If they're stupid they won't like it.

danks brah