Tfw 9 out of 10 people have something that came out in the last 10 years as their "favorite movie"

>tfw 9 out of 10 people have something that came out in the last 10 years as their "favorite movie"

I don't get it. Do they not have shame?

>what's your favourite movie?
>blockbuster that just got released
every fucking time

What's your favorite movie?

>mfw someone says godfather is their favorite movie

>he can name a definitive favorites list
Major sign of a pleb. Favorite is a next level buzzword right above "fun" and phrases like "I liked it". In reality, there's worthwhile film from every year of every decade, "favorite" or not. With that said, nothing excuses the all too common behavior of avoiding films from decades past.

Logan.

There's only one right answer to this question.

there are movies that have come out in the last 10 years that could easily be someone's favorite. it's a matter of personal preference you autist.

>someone's favorite movie is There Will be Blood
>OP: REEEEEEEEEEEEE

also i would eat that girls asshole out and let her fuck me with a strap on, no homo

Stalker (1979)

I'm pretty sure the dog in the actual movie was of different breed? wtf, poster?

OP is fucking autistic

>mfw a millennial lists an 80's movie as his favorite movie

imagine if a sexy fit girl like that made you her complete pusy slave and you had no choice in the matter and you loved it like that!

It's a safe choice. Choose anything semi-obscure and you look like a pretentious ass, choose something big and recent and you look like a massive pleb. It's a perennial too - I still like it many years after first seeing it, even as other movies have come and gone above it in my personal rankings.

>Do they not have shame?
It's actually called opinions, user.

kys if you even half jokingly watch any film that was made after 1987 tbqhwy

that's why it's not respectable

Iron man 2

You were a pleb once, too, user.

>Godfather
>Semi-obscure

I would say it may be the most well known movie among living humans of all generations you retard.

Why not goodfellas instead?

Cool strawman, dipshit. Go back to eating paint chips and stop bothering people with your cries for attention.

>unable to like a movie without hiding your taste behind historical consensus

Morons have done this for as long as film has existed. If Sup Forums had existed in the 30s, it would have acted like only plebs liked the talkies

I refuse to watch any movie made before the year I was born.

Metropolis

Learn reading comprehension, you complete fucking idiot.

>also i would eat that girls asshole out and let her fuck me with a strap on, no homo
Same same
Not remotely homo

> tfwywn watch batman begins
Underage b&

Robocop

Doctor Zhivago

I don't think a movie will ever come out that I think is as honest and wholesome as Rocky I

>remember watching Rocky when I was a kid and enjoying it with vague memories of certain scenes

>rewatch it recently
>both Rocky and his gf are literal tards
>the movie is actual kino
>he doesn't even win

I think Rocky is a perfect example of honest filmmaking.

Whether he won or not was irrelevant, that's what made Rocky 1 so fucking good, it was all about him even getting there. Rocky 1 wasn't about boxing it was about Rocky and none of the other films got that

>stallone didn't get the film he wrote!

as in got what made Rocky the best of the series, they deviated the idea for the dosh skrilla senpai all bout that $$$$$

Kill yourself. The Social Nerwork is GOAT.

for me gotta be Guardians of The Galaxy

Right now I feel torn between Brazil and The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, but I think I just haven't watched enough amazing films from this era yet to be able to call them my favorites.

Any recommendations for films like these? Hugely ambitious and captivating movies that will just blow you away on the first viewing. Thinking of going for the Godfather next but I have a feeling it wont amaze me like those did.

My favorite movie is The Prodigal Son

>caring about other people's opinions this much
btw if you told me your favorite movie is godfather I would think you're a pleb

>tfw no fit gf
i want 2 DYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

28 days later.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Kino

desu you weren't going to recapture that magic in the sequels no matter what. Sly and his producers knew he had a hit character so just ran with it.

Rogue one

I'M GONNA CUM

it's hard to find more movies you love, you just gotta go through all the canon. ill rec you some even though you might have seen some of these.

>the 400 blows
>cache
>heat
>memories of murder
>princess mononoke

le wrong generation faggot. You're probably talking to fellow 15 year olds and OMG their favorite movie is from their life span?!?

Also what kind of cringey faggot whines about someone's favorite movie? Half of my favorite movies may not have had anything to do with whether or not I think they're the best movies ever made.