Checkmate. Racists lose

Checkmate. Racists lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow really makes you think...

no u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

Why would a Native American approve of any mass-immigration into his homelands?

Xenophobe.

WE WUZ CONQUERORS.

Injuns lost. It happens.

rly maek u think huh....

This really made me think..

>Liberals say they aren't racist
>Show pictures of "Typical" Natives
>Be Native
>See these memes
>Dive deeper into hating them more

No borders or welfare back then.

half breed native/white here

>mfw white skinned
>mfw i enjoy reparations no black or mex will ever experience

keep cashing those welfare checks while i enjoy fishing rights and assigned land ownership with no homeowners tax

I really need to make one of these featuring a Canadian Mountie holding a blanket.

'Crying about Americans taking your land? Seems you need one of our patented 'Canadian comfort blankets' again!'

And so is he
""""Natives"""" are just people who mass immigrated from Asia and slaughtered the actual indigenous people living in the Americas

They does not even had a constituted State. You are like the stupid college SJW in Brazil blaming european people for our problems.

King to bishop

Really made me sage and report :^)

*sips lysol*

Might makes right

Faggot

Let us start fixing current problems of current migration in 21st century, then we can fix Israel and maybe if we have time for 400 year old past after we cleaned every 21st century migrant, then maybe we can look into Genghis Khan wars and fix that migration where laws didn't exist yet.

So... illegal immigration is bad? And youre using this to defend illegal immigration. (???)

I know right, build that wall Mexico and then get the fuck out!!!

what law did the United states of Northern Amerindians did European colonizers break?

my family aren't immigrants
WE'RE CONQUERORS!!!
VAE VICTIS YOU FEATHER NIGGERS

Nope. No one immigrated from Europe to North America.

We conquered the continent.

Do the retarded leftists who use this argument not fucking realise that under that same argument the brits are the native people of Britain? That by making the same argument against immigration in white countries where whites are native is racist.

Fucking leftards are retarded

My family emigrated from Europe post WWII, and they went through all the proper channels. So I'm pretty sure that's not true.

>Liberals say they aren't racist

and they killed off the Solutrean. So injuins are illegal too.

that so-called theory is complete BS

I can't get over the fact that young ted cruz looks like papa franku

You hate illegal aliens? That's great...when do you leave?

jfc I just noticed this

sorry, but the plants were there first

If we're going that far back, why don't we mention the migration from Northeast Asian and parts of what is now known as Siberia from the massive frozen land bridge?

At every one point in time, land was occupied by one group or another. These kinds of arguments should only ever rely on the present, because otherwise they simply become too ridiculous.

Native Americans did not sprout from the earth. Their whole history is a litany of death and war, much like Europe, but without progress or enlightenment or even a written history.

wew rel maeks u dink...

r u tinking wut im tinking

FUCK racists amirite XD

To be fair it was really difficult for the Europan illegal immigrants to get native American passports

probably cause there was no native American country

Yes, I agree. We are illegal aliens. We are extraordinarily harmful to native american culture, way of life, etc.

:^)

all the more reason to remove kebab and taco.

Indians are too.
New tribes moving in didn't ask permission.
Indians often genocided the old population.

u rite

I hate to tell you this

You'd give up your land for a bottle of liquid Jew in a heartbeat, hypocrite

This is a retarded comparison, literally facebook meme tier.

Just saying.

Not knowing the difference between immigration and colonization.

>A bunch of savages that had no understanding of private ownership are used in 'Amuricah is maed of ileggles' meme

Wow! Really got me there, semenpie

Thanks for the land, idiot. Enjoy the shiny beads.

Beat me to it.
#INVASIONDAY

this. thousands of slide posts every day.

We ARE the law.

>being illegal aliens because natives are nomad tribes that don't have any concept of land ownership nor nation states

Common sense.
OP thinks we have none.

hate to tell you this but aren't you like extinct?

I was born here.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

sciencenordic.com/dna-links-native-americans-europeans

I'm part Native American and I don't give a flying fuck about this

>slovenia
lel

Speak for yourself fucker, I'm registered Rosebud Sioux

Don't sell your land for shiny beads next time. Sucks to sucks, Redman.

>mass immigration
>natives eventually lost their culture and their people to foreigners

So why doesn't this apply to European nations? Because muh narrative fuck whitey?

Also
>illegal
Lel, I'm sure this sounds good to the average retard on Facebook, but for one to be an illegal immigrant there must be an actual nation for one to enter illegally.

Didnt they sell there country for alcohol?

Wow if only they had a decent immagration policy in place they might still have their lands. Best we learn from the mistakes of these savages and make sure we keep/kick out these invaders

>mostly british and german
>have 1/8th native blood
>mfw

SJW race baiting tactics don't work all that well on mud bloods like myself.

>Mexico
top kek cuck in past and now
get rape cucked by conquerors and then you accept their religion, get cucked by USA and work most hours in crime ridden country, then you run to USA. Oh Mexico, you are a mess. What is it now? You hate USA, but you want to be one of them. You look for race and culture, but that's all cucked race and culture, enforced upon you like chip in a dog.

Illegal under what fucking law?

Incorrect. We are your conquerors.

I've got some bad news for you...

>Indians stole the land from the white race

Fuck injuns.

>that theory is bs
> Oh yeah well here's the info from five years ago that has been proven is bs

DNA and archaeological findings indicate the chance of the First settlers being straight European is small, but Eurasian and Asian is accepted by basically everyone. There are also stories from """natives""" that talk about people they called The Ancient Ones. These ancient people were over six foot, had red hair and white skin. They were cannibals, so the Amerindians killed them all, burning the last of them alive in a cave where their skeletons were later discovered.

tl;dr Get out, everyone that isn't white or Asian.