Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

lesswrong.com/lw/gw/politics_is_the_mindkiller/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know right? What an awful opinion.

Sup Forumseddit IPs don't block ads

It's almost as if this board is full of shitposters with terrible cocksucking mods and Jannitors

Mods are gone for hours at a time and then when they are here, they enforce rules randomly and inconsistently

It's like there's not a single janitor or mod that actually browses the board regularly. They just have a queue they check every couple of hours and never actually post here

Sup Forums is being raided

Whats the deal with this, Sup Forums is easily one of the most active boards on Sup Forums yet they're way worse at removing shitposts than every other

Is either this or BLACKED, so stop complaining

I think its my fault guys. Been browsing Sup Forums for 11 years now. The shit just follows me. Sup Forums used to be good when I started lurking. Turned to shit. Switched to Sup Forums because I enjoy gaymen. Was pretty good for a bit, then turned to shit. Came to Sup Forums because I needed to know if I liked certain movies or not, and now its shit. Which board should I fuck up next?

Fuck off cancer.

/vip/

reddit

Because swaglord likes epic maymays

/lgbt/ and never come back

yes Sup Forums actually has an /lgbt/ board

Sup Forums

please, the whore headmod forced all the GoT scum to come here

So you admit you're spamming both this shit and this is how you're making your garbage off-topic thread seem like a good idea

Sent to hiro on irc

Cuck

Enjoy your range ban cakeboy

I'll kick your ass kid

Didn't moot say that off-topic threads should stay up if they remain civil? That's probably why it's still up.

>How do you do fellow BLACKED lover?
>The blackening goes well, thank you! And you?

If mods actually deleted threads they're technically supposed to, then traffic to this board would probably go way down

lesswrong.com/lw/gw/politics_is_the_mindkiller/

Politics is just a topic that tends to attract non-civil discussion.

Calls for the board to be split into /film/ were getting too strong so the mods let it go more unmoderated than usual so people who wanted to discuss film and television would stop posting as much meaning no need for /film/