So I gave this a try for some reason and I actually really liked it even though I guess it's "for girls...

So I gave this a try for some reason and I actually really liked it even though I guess it's "for girls." Really comfy film. So maybe I like stuff made for girls. Are other "chick flicks" like it or did I just watch something unique?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVvGnudgag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna fuck Anne Hathawat

The Intern

I was pretty surprised too on how good it was when I accidentally saw it on an airplane. And yeah it's pretty unique, the only other 'high-fashion cut throat business' chick flick that I could think off is 13 going 30.

This wasn't that bad. Was kinda endearing and generally just comfy.

How do I tell my parents I want to transition?

Mean Girls = "kino" as the young ones say

I want to spend a good afternoon with anne, take her to the dinner and kiss her in the cheek

same sempai

i unironcally love this movie for some reason

Seems we all do things "for some reason" around here.

Good thread.
Movies about the female condition are much harder to find than "power fantasies", for all the focus on the amount of male examples of the latter.

Sidewalks of New York is too comfy

What else is Emily Blunt in that's good? I love her accent.

You watched one of the better ones.

Here's your obligatory "watch Mean Girls".

seek help and/or kill youself

This is basically a chick flick for guys.

I don't know but I can tell you one which all girls love but is frankly quite a pos movie. The notebook.

That has The Goose in it so it can't be all that bad.

I really liked it too OP.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-gVvGnudgag

The movie had a lot of surprisingly good music, both licensed stuff and original compositions.

Every time I start to watch this, I see De Niro's ugly miscegenating 60 year old guinea mug and I have to change the channel.

On topic, arguably:
Up in the Air and Trouble with the Curve have similar plot elements
I enjoyed Wimbledon and Ghost World
If you just like looking at Anne Hathaway, I'd recommend Ella Enchanted and Love & Other Drugs.

>her friends get mad at her for having a job

What the fuck?

>inside her cheeks
I see what you did there

Just tell them

I thought that was weird too. It seemed like a cool industry to work in and Meryl Streep is a badass, I wouldn't have left if I were in her position.

>watch this because I loved What Women Want growing up, put it every night as a "going to sleep movie" for years.
>movie turns out to be complete shit
>confused, watch WWW now having crippling suspicions about my past taste
>surprise-surprise, it's shit.

Mel obviously was great but as a movie and a story it's shit. Mel fucks every girl he wants, even his ex is wet about him but somehow he is a terrible lover some scenes later and also doesn't understand women. It's funny that movies made by women end up lacking self awareness just as women themselves. I mean I love women but making a point isn't one of their strong suits.

Japanese woman writers tend to be better at making points. No joke.