/cfg/ CLINTON FOUNDATION GENERAL - SUPER PREDATORS EDITION

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
archive.is/9vxNM
books.google.com/books?id=DjRqD_Nt3SQC&pg=PR4&lpg=PR4&dq=Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail by Gerry Spence&source=bl&ots=m8SkaewU1n&sig=Wh-KraPTChpsskUSr-SggduYx0I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzmYbSwN3NAhVCHT4KHWquBio4ChDoAQgzMAM#v=onepage&q&f=false
14.139.206.50:8080/jspui/bitstream/1/1099/1/Bandler&Grinder - Reframing Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Transformation of Meaning.pdf
worldcat.org/title/intelligence-from-secrets-to-policy/oclc/732627344/viewport
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt
goodreads.com/ebooks/.../23363339-negotiating-for-success
uib.cat/depart/deeweb/pdi/acm/arxius/premsa/information-rules VARIAN SHAPIRO.pdf
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/~econ/ugcm/3ll3/lebon/Crowds.pdf
resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/PsyOps1.pdf
mega.nz/#F!5B4TmDYT!TC_Y_Mmzh01MWV6xyjYJag
mega.nz/#!QdBwHLyD!9eOJS36F-zHgbytZjsNbUI_J8vkFdy4YAhMFKtsFsBc
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/07/06/trumpocalypse/
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
google.com/maps/@51.5107761,-0.14212,3a,75y,343.02h,89.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sN168eAdMt1eCzcjHfMRMPg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
endole.co.uk/company/08606402/talos-properties-limited
endole.co.uk/profile/8476548/simon-trevor-lloyd
philanthropies.org/christopher-hohn-jamie-cooper-hohn/
bloomberg.com/profiles/people/18737707-brian-raven
youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0FyBGVdu8
archive.is/O9AoP
archive.is/bB7Fr
archive.is/Rfbz7
archive.is/5yYn6
archive.is/ICp8Q
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/05/no_relation_the_kagans.html
willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/05/10/all-in-the-family-the-globalist-kagan-family/
archive.is/RubLQ
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
archive.is/AbOA7
archive.is/IkvzY
forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=170908.0
nndb.com/people/567/000120207/
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-leland-yee-q-and-a-20160223-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee
commdiginews.com/politics-2/election-2016/shrimp-boy-democratic-party-gunrunners-and-hillary-51788/
americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/california_state_sen_yees_arrest_partner.html
archive.is/iponT
archive.is/SuKPq
archive.is/fJ182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → → # → # → # → # → # → # → → # → # → # → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

Remember when we said phone bank starts in full on Tuesday?
Yesterday we get a contacts list dump
Trust that there is a plan

web operations thread operations pastebin: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
how to meme: archive.is/9vxNM

FBIanon's reading list
>Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail by Gerry Spence
books.google.com/books?id=DjRqD_Nt3SQC&pg=PR4&lpg=PR4&dq=Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail by Gerry Spence&source=bl&ots=m8SkaewU1n&sig=Wh-KraPTChpsskUSr-SggduYx0I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzmYbSwN3NAhVCHT4KHWquBio4ChDoAQgzMAM#v=onepage&q&f=false

>Reframing by Richard Bandler and John Grinder
14.139.206.50:8080/jspui/bitstream/1/1099/1/Bandler&Grinder - Reframing Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Transformation of Meaning.pdf

>Intelligence; From Secrets to Policy by Mark Lowenthal
worldcat.org/title/intelligence-from-secrets-to-policy/oclc/732627344/viewport

>Propaganda by Edward Bernays
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf

>Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky
archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt

>Negotiating for Success: Essential Strategies and Skills by George Siedel
goodreads.com/ebooks/.../23363339-negotiating-for-success

>Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy
uib.cat/depart/deeweb/pdi/acm/arxius/premsa/information-rules VARIAN SHAPIRO.pdf

>The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/~econ/ugcm/3ll3/lebon/Crowds.pdf

>THE ART AND SCIENCE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS: CASE STUDIES OF MILITARY APPLICATION. Department of the Army Pamphlet No. 525-7-1, 2 vols. Washington, DC: Department of the Army, 1976.
>Baret, Peter, Beth Irwin Lewis and Paul Peret
resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/PsyOps1.pdf

>4 books here
mega.nz/#F!5B4TmDYT!TC_Y_Mmzh01MWV6xyjYJag

>other reading
"Clinton Cash" mega.nz/#!QdBwHLyD!9eOJS36F-zHgbytZjsNbUI_J8vkFdy4YAhMFKtsFsBc

>from guccifer about dems vs. RNC
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/07/06/trumpocalypse/

#WhitePrivilegeIs #GettingAwayWithIt

Info we have so far

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

>Previous /CFG/ Threads

Posting the improved version I worked on in paint.

>subliminal command to imagine her face
>red=anger
>slightly reddened face

topkek I'll delete mine no worries.

Newest major finding (copied from last thread):

I've been researching Brian Raven and his board memberships with various companies. In the process I discovered BlackSquare Capital LLP. In trying to investigate this company I stumbled across a magic address.

9 Clifford Street London, -- W1S 2FT

google.com/maps/@51.5107761,-0.14212,3a,75y,343.02h,89.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sN168eAdMt1eCzcjHfMRMPg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

There are 128 companies registered between 7 and 9 Clifford Street with a combined net worth of over £3,000,000,000. Most of them have no employees. Some of them are the shareholders of the others. Many of them have received massive cash injections within the last year. Let me give you an example:

endole.co.uk/company/08606402/talos-properties-limited

Talos Properties limited received 7.28m in the last year and increased its value by (276.39%). With a staff comprised of the world's busiest man:

endole.co.uk/profile/8476548/simon-trevor-lloyd

Mr Simon Trevor Lloyd aged 55, is a director in 43 companies. Simon has resigned from 36 of these appointments.

This is a massive money laundering network with the bulk of the money being controlled by an American named Jamie Cooper, former wife of Sir Chris Hohn the billionaire under the guise of a non-profit called The Children's Investment Fund Foundation.

philanthropies.org/christopher-hohn-jamie-cooper-hohn/

The Clinton Foundation has listed CIFF among seven organizations from which it received more than $25 million.

This web just got a whole lot fucking darker.

Trump donated $100,000 to the Clinton Foundation.

Okay so after Bill lost office the Clinton's were "dead broke" from legal fees and all the other shady dealings. This most likely created the initial game they played to make money. Hillary had a rising political career and Bill had his connections and used those to funnel money to themselves. The operation is small at first seemingly. As Clinton rises in power the foundation as means of enriching the Clintons for influence has become exponentially more profitable and influential. I think at this point is where the globalist explosion really occurs.
Earlier than this though the foundation existed basically to protect the Clinton legacy started in 1999. In that year Anheuser Busch gives 1 million for the library and some goes through the foundation, and new drinking regulations are dropped. So from the beginning even in office it was a corruption scheme
Marc Rich was pardoned on the last day of Clintons presidency after his ex wife Denise Rich donated 10000 to Hillarys senate campaign and 450000 to the Clinton Library.
We have articles labeling this whole thing as a bribe scheme from the begining even in the new york times
All of this finally leads to a promise where Hillary swore to Obama to no longer take foreign investments to her foundation, which they all knew about how corrupt it was. She made this promise, and as we know broke it. So every expansion of foreign donations while she was secretary of state without transparency is another lie she is guilty of and makes her even more crooked Hillary.
Im curious were Soros started donating exactly?

This would have been totally invisible until Endole started making a geographic map.

I want to be clear, Brian Raven is listed as the Chairman of Black Square LLP by Bloomberg.

bloomberg.com/profiles/people/18737707-brian-raven

He is also the Group Chief Executive of Tavistock. This links him directly to the laundering network and explains the Tavistock connection.

The Tavistock trail is genuine and I think this might be where all of the money has been going.

We need to explore the other directors of the shell companies and their potential links to the Clinton Foundation.

EVERYBODY LETS GET THE BALL ROLLING ON THE #IfSheWasBlack TREND. LIKE AND RT ALL THE TWEETS, TWEET TO ANTI-CLINTON BLACK FOLK, LETS MAKE NATIONAL NEWS

I was searching an updated version of this graph, anyone knows?

For an SAP.
Explains how FBI user knows about that.

I followed this user's advise and made one more friendly for blacks.

Share the one with a black background on 9gag/reddit/bernout/white communities and the one with a white background on black oriented accounts.

When she was a NY senator, yes, as would any other smart real estate mogul in that same city who wanted things to run as smoothly as possible. It happens everywhere, leaf.

make sure to make pictures of hillary clinton supporting the crime bill (which made mass incarnations of blacks) and called them super predators as her excuse to pass the bill. also post the dindu killed by the white cop with the quote

How did Donald get SAP access then.

Don't forget to include large scale trending hashtags like #blm.
Make Hillary the new face of white privilege, power and injustice.
With the right memes, we can take advantage of this race war. If we play our cards right, no PoC would vote for Shillary

No, wait. Fixed the line.

Do we know he did?

>you want to build a thing
>politicians say money talks
>you pay the politicians so you can build your thing
that's just business you fucking leaf

Can someone give me the amounts of foreign donations she received while secretary of state and when Soros started donating

voting for wyte massas baka #stillslaves #BLM #WeWuzKANGZ
Guess you didn't read the AMAs

THIS. We need to push the KKK angle. We need to drive home the fact that she worked for a pro-segregation law firm. EVERY TIME they false flag and race bait, we'll ride it like a wave.

Thread theme for all you investigators

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ0FyBGVdu8

This is not the first time Comey has come to the aid of the Clintons…

Comey, Clintons and Clemency

archive.is/O9AoP

>During the final days of his presidency, Bill Clinton opted to reduce the prison terms of the New Square offenders, and after 9/11 that sparked an investigation. As Anderson notes, “Hillary received an unexpected gift in late June when, without explanation, U.S. Attorney James B. Comey closed the New Square clemency case.”

Who were the (((new square four)))?

>New Square, a Hasidic enclave 30 miles northwest of Manhattan, had voted as a bloc in previous elections and campaign workers urged Hillary urged to stop there. In New Square, four members of the Skver (Jesus Christ, that name) sect had been convicted in 1999 of bilking government aid programs for some $30 million. During her visit, Hillary denied that any pardon was discussed.

come on at least be subtle. dont shitpost about it

I read them but there were a lot of details, I knew Don had some stuff but not specifically SAPs

More fun I was unaware of from the article I posted

> “At Hillary’s urging,” Andersen writes, “the President granted clemency to 16 Puerto Rican terrorists who have been sentenced to prison following a wave of bombings from 1974 to 1983 that took the lives of six Americans and wounded scores of others. Incredibly, the terrorists had not even asked for clemency.” The worst attack was the January 24, 1975 bombing of Fraunces Tavern in Manhattan. The Puerto Rican FALN exploded a bomb during the lunch hour, “hurling body parts into the street and killing four people.”

>The terrorists accepted President Clinton’s offer of clemency but expressed no regret for their actions. Former U.S. Attorney Joseph Di Genova went on record that “the Puerto Rican terrorists were pardoned because they were a political benefit to the president’s wife. Make no mistake about it.” As Anderson notes, FBI director Louis Freeh opposed the pardons, as did New York major Rudy Giuliani, senator Charles Schumer and former Puerto Rico governor Carlos Romero Barcelo who, says Andersen, “pleaded with the president not to release the bombers.”

archive.is/O9AoP

Then once we have turned all blacks against her, we just need a nice snackbar happening at a LGBT+ parade. Then we can manipulate them with Hillary's ties to Muslim governments.

archive.is/bB7Fr

>Time reports that 20 years ago, Comey was a deputy special counsel on the Senate Whitewater Committee, looking into the conduct of then President Bill Clinton and the first lady.

>Several people involved with the Whitewater corporation (including Clinton’s successor as governor) ultimately went to jail, but the Clintons never faced criminal prosecution.

Guess who else was involved in the Clintons getting away with pardoning Marc Rich??

>Comey parlayed the Whitewater job into top posts in Virginia and New York, returning to Manhattan in 2002 to be the top federal prosecutor there. One of his first cases as a line attorney in the same office 15 years earlier had been the successful prosecution of Marc Rich, a wealthy international financier, for tax evasion. But on his last day as President in 2001, Bill Clinton pardoned Rich. “I was stunned,” Comey later told Congress. As top U.S. prosecutor in New York in 2002, appointed by George W. Bush, Comey inherited the criminal probe into the Rich pardon and 175 others Clinton had made at the 11th hour.

archive.is/Rfbz7

Right I was wrong about Comey not being cucked. So he has to go down too

It only shows how Trumpshills are complete fucking hypocrites. Trumpshills will say anything, just like Trump.

Comey seems to be the go to guy for all Clinton related scandals, yet never quite seems to pin anything substantial on them…

Remember former senior Clinton advisor (((Sandy Berger)))?

>On July 19, 2004, it was revealed that the U.S. Department of Justice was investigating Berger for unauthorized removal of classified documents in October 2003 from a National Archives reading room prior to testifying before the 9/11 Commission. The documents were five classified copies of a single report commissioned from Richard Clarke covering internal assessments of the Clinton Administration's handling of the unsuccessful 2000 millennium attack plots. An associate of Berger said Berger took one copy in September 2003 and four copies in October 2003, allegedly by stuffing the documents into his socks and pants. Berger subsequently lied to investigators when questioned about the removal of the documents.

Well turns out Comey had a big hand in that investigation too :

>Deputy Attorney General James Comey told reporters Tuesday he could not comment on the Berger investigation but did address the general issue of mishandling classified documents.

>According to The Hill, this is not the first time Comey has dealt with the mishandling of classified information. In 2004, Comey played a large role in investigating Sandy Berger, former President Bill Clinton's national security adviser.

>"As a general matter, we take issues of classified information very seriously," Comey said in response to a reporter's question about the Berger bind, adding that the department has prosecuted and sought administrative sanctions against people for mishandling classified information.

>"It's our lifeblood, those secrets," Comey continued.

archive.is/5yYn6

archive.is/ICp8Q

"It's our lifeblood, those secrets"

Boy, is it ever!

Trump's dad was a KKK member.

This leafs been shilling hard. Posting same shit every thread. Ignore and keep digging.

Comey was on the board of directors of HSBC while it was under investigation for laundering money for drug cartels and probable terrorist networks. HSBC received a deferred prosecution agreement from then US Attorney Lynch and after that Obama made Comey Director of the FBI. Furthermore, we're learning that Clinton Foundation was receiving multiple shady donations from an HSBC account.

fuck off shill, what are you even doing here?

Nvm quick google search brings up a Salon article that says no.
>slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/05/no_relation_the_kagans.html

...however

willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/05/10/all-in-the-family-the-globalist-kagan-family/

I have to go to bed but this is interesting. Elena worked for the Firm that defended Bill's Impeachment. Both the Kagan bros worked for the Clinton Admin, and were SUPER important during Bush II.

Plus, when Elena was being reviewed she asked that the committees not review certain cases, the theory being they were relevant to Neocon war crimes that would have endangered the Kagan brothers!

I have to sleep, but while there isn't anything related to the CF (yet?), it's interesting and can go into the larger map to show how FURTHER enmeshed the whole thing is.

Delete these ones. Use this one that was edited to make Hillary whiter. It provides better contrast.

In more fun Comey news :

The Martin Armstrong case

>James Comey was the chief prosecutor in the Southern District of New York between 2003 and 2005. He had no problem keeping me in Federal Prison on contempt of court without any charges, indictment, or a civil complaint describing any crime whatsoever that they even admitted openly in court. There were never any charges or complaint filed, and they publicly stated, “[T]here is no description of criminal liability.” Yet, Comey allowed me to be held in prison, entirely arbitrarily, with absolutely nothing whatsoever; Comey completely violated my civil rights, those of my family, and all 240 employees. So he is not someone who upholds the Constitution when it goes against government or the banks. As they say, the Department of Justice is really “Just Us” in reality. He has proven that once again.

>Comey also allowed a LIFETIME GAG ORDER on me to prevent me from providing any assistance to my clients in Japan to sue the bankers. Now the State Department has asked for a two-year stay in turning over any of Hillary’s emails. Why would they do that if there is nothing criminal? This only proves that this is a cover-up, as always, because the Democratic Party cannot allow Hillary to go down for they would lose everything. Sorry, but Comey has a track record of defending the banks even when they stole billions and pleaded criminally guilty before having to pay them back. He kept me in prison on contempt to turn over assets for a “possible” restitution, but when I got into the Supreme Court, I was released and no such charges were ever filed nor did I ever have any restitution. They then tried to prevent “The Forecaster” from being shown in the USA.

archive.is/RubLQ

Seems like this the Comey character is very selective when it comes to handing out justice

He fell for the tavistock psyop meme that is the KKK. Many people did. We're smarter now.

>fucking pages of this shit
Jesus christ, we could publish a book on this cunt

Nice contribution faggot, if you want to talk about Trump donating to CF then do a proper research and contribute, if you really care, but since you're probably yet another CTR shill I doubt you'll post anything meaningful to the investigation.

A FUCKING LEAF

Another interesting strand in the Clinton-Comey connections was that James Comey, fresh off a 2 year stint as the deputy attorney general, worked for Lockheed Martin as "general counsel and senior VP" from 2005-2010.

Lockheed Martin was heavily involved in funding the Clinton Foundation as well as one of the 3 main beneficiaries of the much lauded foreign government CF donations to arms deals that have been brought up before. Many around the same time Comey was working there.

Spanish bro at the end of the last thread is right. We will sway more people with an emotional response than a rational one.

Evidence and connections to illegal activity should be processed with the intention of it being picked up by the media so authorities push for more investigations. This will, at the very least, drag out the message that she can't be trusted.

Hillaries connections to racism, KKK, foreign governments of countries which do not recognise women's rights - these should be aimed at the normies on twatter/fagbook during happenings. Manipulate the blacks now by connecting Hillary to anything racist and make her the new face of white privilege, power and injustice. Next time an LGBT happening takes place, we can aim our propaganda at the queers

/cfg/ meme guide

mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

Are they down to one asshole?

How come this was never mentioned in any number of the indictment threads?

>Boeing was one of three companies that helped deliver money personally to Bill Clinton while benefiting from weapons authorizations issued by Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The others were Lockheed and the financial giant Goldman Sachs.

>Lockheed is a member of the American Chamber of Commerce in Egypt, which paid Bill Clinton $250,000 to speak at an event in 2010. Three days before the speech, Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved two weapons export deals in which Lockheed was listed as the prime contractor. Over the course of 2010, Lockheed was a contractor on 17 Pentagon-brokered deals that won approval from the State Department. Lockheed told IBTimes that its support for the Clinton Foundation started in 2010, while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.

>“Lockheed Martin has periodically supported one individual membership in the Clinton Global Initiative since 2010,” said company spokesperson Katherine Trinidad. “Membership benefits included attendance at CGI annual meetings, where we participated in working groups focused on STEM, workforce development and advanced manufacturing.”

>Federal records show that ethics staffers at the State Department approved the payments to Bill Clinton from Goldman Sachs, and the Lockheed- and Boeing-sponsored groups without objection, even though the firms had major stakes in the agency’s weapons export decisions.

>Stephen Walt, a Harvard University professor of international affairs, told IBTimes that the intertwining financial relationships between the Clintons, defense contractors and foreign governments seeking weapons approvals is “a vivid example of a very big problem – the degree to which conflicts of interest have become endemic.”

archive.is/AbOA7

James Comey Lockheed Martin General Counsel and Senior VP (2005-10)
employment history :

archive.is/IkvzY

One asshole willing to shill here at this hour yea.
His name's Justin Trudeau.

I think he's just retarded. He's just bumping this thread. If he was any good at his job he'd be making slide threads like the rest of the shills.

dude i used to work in financial fraud detection and while i wasn't in the money laundering department i knew people who were and it was always "fucking HSBC" with those guys that bank is rotten to the core

Made a black twitter version with better contrast just for you, user.

two more, Robert Kagan (the younger) has a daughter named Elena

forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=170908.0
nndb.com/people/567/000120207/

This topic is already a thing in the corners of the internet. Ok I have to tap out now and sleep.

Hey Italian maffia kid, the fact that Trump donated money to the Clinton Foundation is widely known and can be easily found.

Give Mama a big kiss from me.
Arrivederci!

Fuck if I know, I don't generally dirty myself coming on to this shillfest board.

Just needed to share some (((pure coincidences))) and remind you faggots to post less feels and irrelevant bullshit and do some actual digging.

Since when do care about niggers?

Thanks BB, but I don't just want you to make a great spicy meme for me, I want to make memes great for everyone. EVERYONE.

I'm making a compilation meme or reasons for niggers not to vote for Hillary or Trump and all your posts are actually helpful. Thanks shill!

We need black people to realize how hard the democratic party is and has been using them in order to win this.

so how do we get blacks to hate shaun king? we need to get this faggot lose credibility on black twitter and make him look one of those white privilege faggots who is leading a very oppressed group.any good enough dirt for people to hate him?

can we get elizabeth warren and shaun king on the same page pretending to be minorities for self profit?

you should use this

We need to push the leland yee connections to get more conservatives on board with trump, reminde people that hillary has connections to an international crime syndicate that tried to smuggle in weapons from a terrorist organization. Should convince them Hillary isn't suited for office.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-leland-yee-q-and-a-20160223-story.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leland_Yee

commdiginews.com/politics-2/election-2016/shrimp-boy-democratic-party-gunrunners-and-hillary-51788/

americanthinker.com/blog/2014/03/california_state_sen_yees_arrest_partner.html

How do I red pill people about Clinton without being obvious?

Wow, this is really some top-tier jewish propaganda tactics over there user.
Like, wow.

Is this how it feels like to be a jew?

Yes and? do you realize there're like 10 billion USD involved in this case from a thousand different parties? you probably don't, that happens when your brain is fried up from bad quality weed, you cannot understand certain things when you've literally 1 neuron left in your skull, you know.

this should be added to the OP copypasta/introductory comments

also i just made this one thread in relief of our main user so WHEN WE HIT BUMP LIMIT SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS TO MAKE THE NEW OP and have all the supplementary shit ready, it's 4 am here and i probably won't make it to the next thread

Can any meme generating folks state one on The Secret at Clifford Street? Maybe a picture with Brian Raven, Hillary Clinton, and Jamie Cooper around a center message that reads:

What do 128 companies, £3,000,000,000, CIFF, the Clinton Foundation, and Tavistock all have in common?

9 Clifford Street London, -- W1S 2FT

#TheCliffordStreetSecret

#ClintonInvestmentFundFoundation

#NoProfitLikeNoneProfit

In medieval times there were military banda marching alongside the troops.

Today you post theme thread links.

I have a sudden irresistible urge to rub my hands together and join a hedge fund.

I REALLY hate the fact that nobody asked FBI about MK Ultra symbolism in music and movies and how it connects to sex trafficing and Epstein etc.

Sroppy dispray.

Claudio Osorio

>The second Clinton/State Department scheme uncovered by NLPC involves Clinton Foundation donor Claudio Osorio, who now sits in a federal penitentiary, serving a 12-year term for fraud. In 2013, he was convicted of bilking 10 investors out of $40 million and the federal government out of $10 million.

>In 2010, both Clintons pushed for a $10 million loan from the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) to a company owned by Osorio called InnoVida. The loan was supposedly for building houses in earthquake-ravaged Haiti, but Osorio instead used the money to fund a lavish lifestyle and to buy off politicians.

>The loan was rushed through and Osorio was never required to provide an audited financial statement. Documents uncovered by NLPC show that Bill Clinton lined up a well-connected law firm to represent Osorio with OPIC, and Hillary Clinton went to bat for the project within the State Department. OPIC is technically an independent agency but submits its budget through the State Department.

>InnoVida also hired Clinton insider Jonathan Mantz to lobby for the loan, paying his firm $300,000 in 2009 and 2010. Mantz was Hillary’s 2008 finance director and currently is a key figure in Priorities USA, a pro-Hillary super PAC.

>Whereas Osorio’s Ponzi-like scams have generated headlines, and even an “American Greed” episode on CNBC, the Clintons' direct involvement in the OPIC loan had not been previously reported. It was discovered by NLPC Chairman Ken Boehm and Tom Anderson, director of NLPC’s Government Integrity Project, while sifting through documents at state and federal courthouses in Miami.

archive.is/iponT

They've already booted him from BLM.

What did the Swiss banker post on here? Any valuable information?

>Elena Kagan

Jesus Christ have you seen the size of that nose??

Gonzalo Tirado

>Mr. Tirado was president of and ran Venezuelan operations for the famously corrupt Stanford Bank, which was headquartered in Antigua and was named for its American founder, Allen Stanford. He and Mr. Stanford came to be extremely close and “were like father and son,” one well-placed source told me.

>Mr. Stanford’s name may ring a bell as he was sentenced to prison for 110 years for committing an $8 billion Ponzi scheme. In 2006, the Hugo Chavez government was asked to investigate Mr. Tirado by scandal-plagued, pro-Wall Street New York Congressman Gregory W. Meeks, a member of the House Committee on Financial Services and a major recipient of cash and perks from jailbird Allen Stanford. Mr. Tirado was charged with tax evasion and theft, The Hill newspaper reported.

>Tirado soon fled for Miami to avoid prosecution and petitioned the State Department, through Mr. Mantz, for political asylum. It’s not clear if he won asylum—and he doesn’t seem to merit it as he had no record of political opposition to the Chavez government—but it is clear that he was allowed to remain in the U.S. and live a life of luxury.

>Incredibly, the Obama administration not only failed to help the Chavez government investigate Mr. Tirado, but it also indicted a legendary former DEA agent named Tom Raffanello, a one-time head of the DEA’s Miami office and the agency’s chief of congressional affairs during Bill Clinton’s first term as president.

p1

p2

Mr. Raffanello’s subsequent prosecution, which ended in abysmal failure, almost surely was prompted and abetted by Mr. Tirado, a secret FBI informant. the Justice Department indicted a decorated former DEA agent Raffanello, who had tried to blow the whistle on Tirado. The case against Raffanello was so weak, and so obviously political, that the judge unilaterally acquitted him even before the jury reached a verdict. Until now, Raffanello has refrained from public comment but he spoke to Silverstein and had plenty to say. Unsurprisingly, the vindicated Mr. Raffanello had few kind words for Mr. Tirado or Ms. Clinton during a recent interview.

>“Tirado believed in buying influence,” Mr. Raffanello said of the crooked financier. “He wouldn’t give away 10 cents that he didn’t think he’d get back a dollar on. That was his entire philosophy.”

>As for Ms. Clinton, he said that during her years in the Obama administration the “prevailing wisdom in Miami at the time, among people in high profile civil and criminal defense circles, was that giving money to the Clinton Foundation was very helpful. She was secretary of state and a potential future president. I’m sure that’s the same thinking now.”

archive.is/SuKPq

archive.is/fJ182

>heavenly dubdubtrips
PRAISE KEK
WE DA JOOS NAO

Not sure if that's a positive or negative comment. Maybe it's a language thing.

I wonder how much longer it will be until that sympathy card has Bill's death added to it?

Fuck that is terrifying

What have been the latest revelations? Anything interesting discovered in the last 2 days?

It's not language. I realized it's kind of ambiguous. It was meant as positive though. You are a morale booster!

Has anyone started reading these? I'd like to read some of it but if someone can advise which are most accessible, interesting, and useful, I'd appreciate it.

I made a new maymay

Do you think we should preempt that by making memes about his death? If we desensitize and normalize slickwilly's "untimely" more like "timely" death, then it'll lessen the impact.

swiss banker said he was freezing bank accounts (it was like 2:30am his time), but wouldnt give any details

Okay, guys. SERIOUS QUESTION:

How do we pre-emptively diffuse the media's attept to make her look like black America's choice via Obama's endorsement?

My thoughts: Make Obama out to be an Uncle Tom. Hell, just use that term. LONG before they try their angle.

Alright thanks. Wanted something comfy, mysterious and spoopy at the same time. Classic jazz film noir themes are great for you detectives.

jesus have you been reading the thread?

make sure to make pictures of hillary clinton supporting the crime bill (which made mass incarnations of blacks) and called them super predators as her excuse to pass the bill also post the dindu killed by the white cop with the quote

we need you OC user

Good idea.

I've been trying to look into this a little more. Do we know how substantial this claim is? Do we think it is worthwhile leaking this info to the MSM somehow or do we need something more concrete? Having people with connections whose job it is to investigate such claims in a professional and organised manner might have more success digging up dirt than a bunch of autists on Sup Forums

It could be a good idea. Now that there is attention to these death coincidences surrounding her campaign, I doubt that more people will turn up missing or dead as easily in case it becomes too obvious. If we preemptively predict his death for emotional manipulation during the election it will not have as much impact.

Bingo.

fixed alignment

>comey is cucked as hell
FBIanon was pissed that all his efforts went for naught because of this specific cucking, and now here we are