I used to be Trump's top supporter...

I used to be Trump's top supporter, having voted for him in all the caucuses for him and having personally donated thousands of dollars to him. I own the Art of the Deal and I have stayed at Trump tower... but after seeing pick related, a change came over me. It... hmmm... really made me think....

It was as if I had woken up for the first time and taken the real redpill. As of now, I am no longer a racist Trump supporter. This picture, showing our future president's courage and strength, has made me realise that I love globalism now. From now on, I am:

#TerminallyHill
#UnhingedHiller
#RedHilled
#HillaryArtillery
#FeelingTheJohnson
#JebHeaded
#InsaneForRemain
#PorousForSoros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqtSPGEyfEk&index=13&list=PLFKhdiBW5ro-d2JyosDKr_niECMBCq1ya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Really...makes you think..huh

>claims to be a champion for women's rights
>takes millions of dollars from countries where stoning women in the streets is legal

I'm #WithHer now.

Saged.

Looks like that girl on the right took a look a Hillary and is about to jump off.
You know, I probably would too after having to see her grotesque face up that close.

What did he mean by this?

Btw, that's a nuke in the background.

>flag

Please, labour isle...

Would have to be a nuke, because the sun doesn't rise in the north.

I like how they stopped reading after getting their voice.

Only feelings now.

Was I unclear? I'm not longer a stormweenie racist coward. I've taken the Red Hill and now realise we need illegals to do the jobs lazy American retards refuse to do

Come on guys, I'm sure someone else has see the light after my RedHilled image

Who /GoingInForTheHill/ here?

PIC RELATED

One on the far right... Death by selfie in the making

I am now a #cruzmissile

>t. Prajeet

I used to be a Trump supporter, but now that Hillary's been cleared of her charges, I've been forced into a new perspective.

I now #SageForMinimumWage

>Antifa talking shit

I remember the battle of Sacramento. Antifa
got fucking obliterated.

youtube.com/watch?v=iqtSPGEyfEk&index=13&list=PLFKhdiBW5ro-d2JyosDKr_niECMBCq1ya

Image of things that will never happen.

Sun rising in the north.
New York City without graffiti.
Hillary becoming President.

I'm an American, you alt right losers. That's how, to my great regret, voted for Trump in over 6 caucases

PIC RELATED, its you

>hillary_pol_campaign_05.jpg

I think you made a mistake, the flag's all wrong.

>Pick related is you

Wow... Good one buddy. Pic related is you.

How good are you with MS paint or Photoshop? Reckon you could replace the little girl with trump holding a saw, cutting the beam and sending the women down. You could even change the other women to depictions of Hillary's special interests groups.

I'm pretty sure its bait.

Use an historic picture of men building the Empire State building, wait for negative comments about women.

Claim its proof we need a woman President.

Not falling for it.

SAGE

pathetic

I couldn't do that. Not well at least, it'd look fucking awful and an obvious shop. Little details like a flag are easy. Other stuff would take redrawing which I can't do.

What about a missile with Donald Trump's face flying at the girder from the sunset?

Fuck off and eat an orange you cunt.

>oy vey the bad goy candidate posted a red sheriff star, he's onto us!!!1
pathetic

Update: Not sure if I'll be able to Trump's face, but the missile shopping is going very well. If I can't do the fact, I'll put "TRUMP" in big red letters on the missile.

Are they trying to say Clinton will make life dangerous for all women?

Here's a missile. I wanted to do a Trump face or put an American flag on it, but it was too much of a pain in the ass.

You forgot #Artillery4Hillary

Noice. Saved