Soon Yi Previn was the daughter of Mia Farrow and her second husband Andre Previn. Not Woody Allen

Soon Yi Previn was the daughter of Mia Farrow and her second husband Andre Previn. Not Woody Allen.

Mia Farrow married Andre Previn after having an affair with him while he was married to her friend Dory Previn. The shock of learning of this betrayal sent her into a deeply depressive state and she was institutionalised for several years and subjected to electroshock therapy.

While in a relationship with Woody Allen - they were never married nor lived together - Mia Farrow resumed having a relationship with her first husband Frank Sinatra who had by then remarried to Barbara Marx.

When Woody Allen was cheating on her, she was having an affair with a married man.

Mia Farrow now admits that her son with Woody Allen, Ronan Farrow, might in fact be Frank Sinatras son.

Despite which she obtained child support payments from Woody Allen after claiming the child was his in an out of court settlement.

Mia Farrow's brother is a convicted child molestor.

>white women

NOT EVEN ONCE

why havent you taken the yellow pill yet

Oh yes I forgot all about that.

One of Mia Farrow's offspring has distanced himself from her saying she's crazy.

Gee, I wonder who Ronan Farrow's real father is?

Yes, thats another one I forgot. the oldest son Woody and Mia adopted, Satchel Farrow, was 14 when the divorce was proceeding.
He claims he brainwashed the younger kids, she was extremely volatile, and emotionally abusive.

Yeah but his biological daughter Dylan Farrow is the first to make molestation claims. That's why it was so shocking he married Soon Yi

Start spreading the news
Old blue eyes is back
And his mother, that ladies a tramp
Oh!

Let's be real they all know he's Sinatra's son

Guess I was the only one who kinda liked Café Society

I enjoyed it. It's nothing special, but gimme some of that quirky Woody dialogue, jazz music, and a few sexy actresses and I'll approve.

Dylan isn't his biological daughter. He has only one biological child. Ronan. And that is clearly disputable.

She was a toddler when the accusation was made.
Woody and Mia were already separated.
The district attorneys office investigated and concluded she had either been coached or made it up on her own.
Another child, Satchel Farrow was 14 at the time and claims Mia made it all up.

Why would that broad lie about him molesting her?

Sleeper is underrated.

How the fuck has Woody not demanded a paternity test and demanded his money back??
It wouldn't even go to court. His lawyers would simply need to play the clips of Mia joking about it on television shows.

Shh Woody din du nuffin he was going to synagogue every day you stupid goy

Cause her mom was probably screaming it at her for hours and coaching her

Or, perhaps Mia's brother did it.
And in the emotional state of the house and Mias state, she blamed Woody instead

i like how after that big article came out everyone just ignored it lmao foh bitch woody is a national treasure

>innocent

Mia Farrow is a total nutjob, but let's not act like Allen isn't a creepy weirdo for marrying his de-facto stepdaughter who was 20 years his junior.

Too much effort, I mean shit he's a wealthy, famous director

Plus isn't most of the law in those instances "Well since you acted in a paternal capacity you were still legally his father, regardless of any actual biological connection between you two :^)"

She committed fraud

Most Western countries are pretty cucked when it comes to that shit though, I think in mine you're responsible regardless as long as your name is on the birth certificate

Mia Farrow seems like a psycho cunt. Soon Yi is still married to Woody Allen and they're both adults so apparently she's happy with her decision. No one appears to have committed any crimes which makes all of this none of my business.

>Mel Gibson can have a 26 year old girlfriend and no one complains despite him being like 70 years old

>Woody Allen marries someone that is 20 years younger and is somehow a bad thing

Just say that is it because he is a jew, it's not like you are fooling anyone

It's his fucking daughter, you retard. He raised her since she was a child. If you don't understand the implications of that, how that might have affected her mental and emotional state in general, or are just an ignorant sociopath, then you're a sad boy.

It's not his daughter. L2biology

It doesn't matter how they met each other

Would have been way hotter if she actually was his daughter. Fuck normalfags.

You're retarded. l2read

He affected her entire life, was her father figure, manipulated her emotions and used her. It matters how they met because she was his child.

>It's his fucking daughter, you retard. He raised her since she was a child.

So in your opinion she shouldn't be allowed to be married to him if she wants to be? Why? She's 46 years old. She can marry whoever the hell she wants to. There's no law against marrying someone just because you don't approve.

Perhaps it isn't the age difference, but the nature of their relationship?

wrong, but it's cute that you're so offended by their relationship

you're cute :3

>his fucking daughter
Did you not read the OP?
>he raised her since she was a child
Now you're just trolling.
>l2read
An interesting directive from someone who did not read what OP posted, or has bothered to read anything anywhere else
No, he didnt.