HILLARY DIDN'T MEAN TO BE NEGLIGENT

>HILLARY DIDN'T MEAN TO BE NEGLIGENT

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/07/house-oversight-chairman-comey-to-testify-thursday-225156
foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/06/key-lawmaker-demands-answers-from-fbi-after-comey-clears-clinton.html
fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-thursday-hillary-clinton-email-probe
hsgac.senate.gov/media/majority-media/chairman-johnson-seeks-information-from-fbi-on-clinton-email-probe
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-06/james-comey-loretta-lynch-to-appear-before-congress-over-clinton-emails
lewrockwell.com/2016/07/andrew-p-napolitano/guilty-not-charged
lewrockwell.com/2016/06/andrew-p-napolitano/whitewashing-hillary
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matthew-balan/2016/06/08/cnn-depicts-history-making-hillary-clinton-glowing-golden-god
youtube.com/watch?v=sPHukc36KLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good luck explaining that "negligence requires intent" bullshit to the House Oversight Committee in 5 hours.

politico.com/story/2016/07/house-oversight-chairman-comey-to-testify-thursday-225156

Just look up "gross negligence" in an American legal dictionary.

Here's the actual federal criminal law by the way.

Two virtually identical paragraphs, one specifically for "intentional mishandling", and one for "negligent mishandling".

See One paragraph for "intentional mishandling", and another separate one for "negligent mishandling".

Could literally not be clearer.

"I didn't mean to lie about it! I was escared".

She'll get away with it, as always.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/06/key-lawmaker-demands-answers-from-fbi-after-comey-clears-clinton.html

>Goodlatte and Johnson both noted that one of the statutes Clinton was suspected of violating does not require criminal intent.

The dude is gonna fry.

5 more hours.

This kind of thing is on C-span right? Or maybe a stream?

Reminder that "lack of intent" was Comey's ONLY argument not to recommend indictment

>we believe our investigation has been sufficient to give us reasonable confidence there was no intentional misconduct in connection with that sorting effort

The lying is a separate matter altogether.

Just the fact that she was negligent with this kind of info is a federal crime.

This is literally from of the letter sent to Comey:

>What is the difference, in the FBI’s view, between extreme carelessness and gross negligence?

This is going to be priceless.

>1 post by this ID

Does anyone know where one can watch this?

Comey himself stated that it's a felony to mishandle sensitive info inentionally OR negligently.

>(...) making it a felony to mishandle classified information either intentionally or in a grossly negligent way

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

POSSIBLE LIVE LINK

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-thursday-hillary-clinton-email-probe

POSSIBLE LIVE LINK

5 more hours guys

>USA
>laws
I think there are bigger problems with USA, like 10 illegal wars they have per decade, their illegal drone strikes, their illegal workers, their crime ridden ghettos, the interracial breeding, the degenerates, even coca cola for fucking up the image of St. Nicholas, but here we are trying to arrest Hillary for secret information leak in emails. Nothing matters, only money.

>sorry officer, I didn't intend to drunk drive and kill all of those people, I'll be going now

Oversight Committee:
>what set of facts would cause the FBI to recommend criminal charges under the gross negligence standard?

Comey's response:
>i-intent

Oversight Committee:
>no, under the gross negligence standard

Comey's respone:
>w-well, errrrrrr, neglintent?

Why do any of you think the oversight committee will ask relevant questions? Theyre going to be bought and paid for just the same

That fucking image.

Could Comey have a hidden agenda of absolving himself of pushing criminal charges on Shillary but letting the public be enraged at the "invulnerability" of Shillary to prosecution?

Because they literally spelled out the questions they're going to ask, and they're on point af:

>4) According to your statement, you determined that Secretary Clinton’s “handling of very sensitive, highly classified information” was “extremely careless.” However, you found that the actions of Secretary Clinton did not lead to a recommendation to pursue criminal charges, including charges under the “gross negligence” standard.

>a. What is the difference, in the FBI’s view, between extreme carelessness and gross negligence?

>b. If the evidence that the FBI collected about Secretary Clinton’s use of a private email account and server did not constitute gross negligence, what set of facts would cause the FBI to recommend criminal charges under the gross negligence standard?

hsgac.senate.gov/media/majority-media/chairman-johnson-seeks-information-from-fbi-on-clinton-email-probe

No the oversight committee is really good at making a lot of people look very stupid, they ask hard questions and if people give responses they don't like they mock them hard. The chairman Jason Chaffetz is very well spoken and well respected for being fair so

Some info on the "Oversight Committee":

>The Committee's government-wide oversight jurisdiction and expanded legislative authority make it one of the most influential and powerful committees in the House.
>The Committee serves as Congress' chief investigative and oversight committee, and is granted broad jurisdiction.
>The chairman of the committee is the only committee chairman in the House with the authority to issue subpoenas without a committee vote.

Comey is liable to get reamed BIGLY in a few hours.

Will it change the decision whatsoever

Comey didn't make a "decision".

He only recommended "no indictment". The DOJ (i.e. Loretta Lynch) made the actual decision not to indict.

Seeing how Lynch basically said she'd follow the FBI's advice though, a negative performance by Comey in 3.5 hours is VERY likely to set a lot of shit in motion, including a reversal of the DOJ decision.

Especially seeing how Lynch is supposed to appear before the Oversight Committee next Tuesday lol.
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-07-06/james-comey-loretta-lynch-to-appear-before-congress-over-clinton-emails

Not just Clinton....
Nobody has been charged, fired, demoted.
Nothing, absolutely nothing was recommended.

Federal Berating Institution

lmao. Pretty much.

So is any major happening going to happen here, or are they just going to dick around, ask him softball questions and let him off the hook?

What was FBIanon's prediction?

The United States of America are a fucking joke lmao.

But it was only extreme negligence, user! Don't go lying about that she showed gross negligence, when it was only extreme negligence. That's tow totally separate things!

Hillary dindu nuffin, she's a good goy. She's getting her life back on track after a rough time. Stop victimising her and give her more money then this won't happen. Anyway, she dindu nuffin, it's mens fault.

The basic questions they're going to ask are known already, and they're on point:
see Comey:
>it's a felony to mishandle info intentionally OR negligently
>but she didn't do it intentionally soooooooooo no indictment

Oversight Committee:
>but what about the negligent part?

Also, Comey said she was "extremely careless", which is synonymous with "grossly negligent", and the Committee's asking him what the difference is.

It is going to be a doozy.

Expect major fireworks.

nailed on both points under (f)

>Press (f) to press charges.

>Thus, in the past two years, the DOJ has prosecuted a young sailor for sending a single selfie to his girlfriend that inadvertently showed a submarine sonar screen in its background. It also prosecuted a Marine lieutenant who sent his military superiors a single email about the presence of al-Qaida operatives dressed as local police in a U.S. encampment in Afghanistan — but who inadvertently used his Gmail account rather than his secure government account.

>And it famously prosecuted Gen. David Petraeus for sharing paper copies of his daily calendar in his guarded home with a military colleague also in the home — someone who had a secret security clearance herself — because the calendar inadvertently included secret matters in the pages underneath the calendar.

>Comey has argued that somehow there is such a legal chasm between extreme carelessness and gross negligence that the feds cannot bridge it. That is not an argument for him to make. That is for a jury to decide after a judge instructs the jury about what Comey fails to understand: There is not a dime’s worth of difference between these two standards. Extreme carelessness is gross negligence.

>Unless, of course, one is willing to pervert the rule of law yet again to insulate a Clinton yet again from the law enforcement machinery that everyone else who fails to secure state secrets should expect.

When does it start? I need to know whether I should just stay up or squeeze in a quick nap.

Fucking lmao

Comey is going to fry, and so is Hillary. Swear to god.

It's almost as if Comey sabotaged Hillary on purpose with his obvious contradictions.

4 hours 22 minutes.

10 am ET

>want to send your gf a pic of how ripped you're getting in the Navy
>get a court martial

JUST

I don't know a single person on the entire planet that is defending Hillary, not even the people wishing for a female president. My family have been shit talking Trump and my aunt has talked up Hillary a lot and they haven't said a single word about her since this news hit. I think it scares the shit out of them when they have to pick between someone that literally has no idea how to handle their clearances and a ""racist""

Kind of neat that he makes a statement and two days later the committee is like we need to talk and he's all ok.
He didn't have anything else going on or does he clear his schedule like aw fuck?

>Wake up
>Read this
>Day filled with rage

Everything is normal here

What we're seeing now (Comey & Lynch saying no indictment) is institutional latency.

Some retards behind the scenes obviously seem to think this is something they can get away with, but it's just not going to happen for them.

There is no way in hell this will not simply continue to escalate until it blows up in her face.

Too much time.
Too much press coverage.
Too much attention.
Too many precedents.
Too much evidence.
Too severe a federal crime.
Too many contradictions.

The Oversight Committee is a hell of a thing, see

Napolitano also gives us a good explanation why the meeting between Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch was to be leaked.

> It is also now painfully obvious that the game of musical chairs we all witnessed last week when Bill Clinton entered the private jet of Comey’s boss — Attorney General Loretta Lynch — unannounced and spent 30 private minutes there with her at a time when both he and his wife were targets of FBI criminal probes was a trick to compromise Lynch and remove her and her aides from the DOJ chain of command regarding the decision as to whether to present evidence of crimes against either of the Clintons to a federal grand jury.

Also check out his previous article on the Bengazhi report.

lewrockwell.com/2016/06/andrew-p-napolitano/whitewashing-hillary

>because the calendar inadvertently included secret matters in the pages underneath the calendar.

Wait...

What?

Probably "underneath" as in "down", not "behind".

The idiots who keep whining about Trump because he 'never flew this helicopter before' seem to to be avoiding the issue of how the (((licensed))) pilot alternative has a graveyard of previously crashed helicopters.

I'll take a newbie over a veteran failure any day, on anything.

It's the most reasonable position no matter how flawed the individual.

I didn't mean to create this OC.

It's satisfying to see she hasn't come out of this predicament so far. Either she is crooked or she is an incompetent idiot. It's going to be fun to see how their campaign will try to spin this as they have been quiet for some time now with her dodging the press.

There's a LOT of political heft behind her, but even all of that is not going to be enough.
All it's going to do is delay the inevitable.

This case is way to clear-cut.

>VERY likely to set a lot of shit in motion, including a reversal of the DOJ decision.

Haha

No. Obama controls the whole thing they won't do shit.

WTF?

Where has the Judge been?
Haven't seen him on FOX.

They should have had him all over this shit.

Nobody does a better Constitution snap like the Judge.

Keep thinking that.

"Obama" doesn't control shit, he's a neocon puppet just like Bush was.

I guess he had scrawled some notes under the dates or maybe it was some hints at other important dates.

Is it really going to happen tomorrow? Will this fucker get buttblasted? Could he lose his job over this?

I really just want Hillary and everyone on her side to go down.

Maybe he is preparing for the Supreme Court.

moreover

it doesnt make sense at all to me why the US would only have a statute for intentional mishanding of classified info, as intent is pretty hard to prove most of the times.

In a land that has the patriot act, and where 'national security' is more holy than jesus, there is really no statute that incorporates negligence in any way? bullshit.

shillary should clearly be indicted under (f)(1).

the problem is even bigger however if you look under (2).

>having knowledge that the same has been illegaly removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer
>having knowledge that the same has been illegaly removed
>having knowledge

i.e. anyone who has emailed hillary clinton and saw that she wasnt using a @government adress commited a crime under the same statute.

still, i cant imagine a non-partisan prosecutor not jumping on f sub 1 to prosecute someone who took thousands of state dep. emails and put them on her own server, thats pretty much 'removed from its proper place of custody' to a t.

if the russians/chinese whatever stole some of that info and release it, you can prosecute under 'stolen' as well.

It's happening today

>tomorrow
A little over 4 hours from now

>Will this fucker get buttblasted
>Could he lose his job over this
It's almost a certainty.

They're going to ask him all the right questions, he's already hopelessly cornered.

>like 10 illegal wars they have per decade

name even 1 illegal war the u.s. has waged in the past 20 years. I mean illegal by their standards not by the UN because the UN is a fucking joke and nobody actually takes their authority seriously.

top kek

PRAISE GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Fuck, you know what I mean, I haven't been to sleep and it's still pitch black out here.

He's almost certainly going to lose his position? Are you meming me, or is this srs? I'm so pessimistic because of events as of late

Absolutely.

Besides, the mere fact that SHE decided to use that server proves that she at least intended to be negligent (lol).

Comey literally contradicted himself by stating that "gross negligence" is a felony, but he also talked about an "inference of intentional misconduct", which is exactly what is proven by the fact that she actively decided to use her private server.

LIVE STREAM IN 4 HOURS

LIVE STREAM IN 4 HOURS

>I mean illegal by their standards not by the UN
Any war that is carried out without a declaration or permission from Congress is illegal. Most things Obama does behind the back of Congress is illegal.

CNN right now: reporting about the two police shootings, zooming in on the crying blonde reporter, MUH FEELINGS

FOX right now: raping Comey in the ass and reporting on the hearing today

Really makes you think...

>I didn't mean to kill someone by drunk driving

Why did anyone think an Obama appointee would do the right thing? A FEDERAL JUDGE appointed by Obama was corrupt, you think the head of the FBI can't be?

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/matthew-balan/2016/06/08/cnn-depicts-history-making-hillary-clinton-glowing-golden-god

It's not like CNN is trying to be subtle either lol

Fucking kek

HITLER DIDN'T MEAN TO HOLOCAUST JEWS

HITLER WAS EXTREMELY CARELESS IN HIS HANDLING OF JEWS

HOWEVER...

>yfw there are actual felonies billed as "intent to...." despite the fact that the State can never determine intent
>yfw this crime requires no intent, but Comey determined she has no intent

He probably knew that if charges were put on her, they would not stick. She has so many judges and people in high places in her back pocket that it makes me sick. Top it all off, if she gets convicted then Obongo would just pardon her.

Jesus Christ.

I'm telling you, the guy is going to get CREAMED in a few hours.

>Obongo would just pardon her

I don't think that even he is that stupid. Maybe he is that stupid, but he's too egotistical to ruin his """legacy""" that way.

Comey will say "intent" until someone points out that intent doesn't matter.

Then he'll say "misdemeanor" and "not worth prosecuting" until someone points out that's for the DOJ and a judge to decide.

Then he'll mumble for 4 hours until it's over.

He wont "fry" and she's off the hook again thanks to rampant corruption.

Comey? More like Comedy

But seriously, if you aren't voting for Trump in November why the fuck not?

So was that FBI insider fuck that posted on Sup Forums a few days ago lying?

Post your face when he's involved in a terrible (((accident))) losing his life this morning.

-Manipulated my liberal media slander
-Not understanding economics

>misdemeanor
Except even without intent, it's a felony.

Comey literally said so himself.

And that changes nothing about the illegality of the crimes she committed. She should be arrested and be unable to run for precedency.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPHukc36KLU

I have been redpilling Hillbots even here in true blue Hawaii. A lot are actually low info.

The thing that I find interesting about this whole situation is that normally after the investigation is done, it's referred to the DoJ with no fanfare, and the DoJ decides to prosecute or not.

Comey was forced to publicly released a statement due to Slick Willie talking about golf on Lynch's plane for 39 minutes.

Comey could have released a one line recommendation to The AP or even tweeted his recommendation in this day and age.

Instead, he chose to literally flay Hillary for 15 minutes, before finally conceding to the political pressure that was on him.

He wanted to hurt her as much as he was able while still avoiding whatever blackmail they have hanging over his head.

He knew he literally had the fate of the 2016 election on his shoulders, and if he said "THIS BITCH GUILTY!", Trump would win 49 states.

The safest choice for his safety was to not recommend charges.

I get this impression as well.

I mean, he actually stood there and literally said "willful OR negligent" mishandling were both felonies.

Then he calls her actions "extremely careless", which is synonymous with "grossly negligent".

He's almost beating us over the head with this shit.

>if he said "THIS BITCH GUILTY!", Trump would win 49 states.

I seriously think you underestimate the level of brainwashing the average blue voter has undergone.

It's also convenient he made the announcement on the day Shillary and Obongo were starting to campaign together. Had to get that out of the way before those pesky reporters started asking Obongo about it.

>The United States of America are a fucking joke
It's the "United States of America IS" you stupid fucking wetback. Gtfo of this country.

I meant that as individual states, and in addition federally, but thanks for your autism.

lynch/obummer threw him to the dogs and told him to fall on his sword
he went out the only way he could

Absolutely, especially considering how quickly the determination was reached after her interrogation. It all wrapped up far too quickly and cleanly.