Childhood is worshipping Hammond. Adulthood is realizing Clarkson make more sense

Childhood is worshipping Hammond. Adulthood is realizing Clarkson make more sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfj7Dd1QBMU
youtu.be/v_qLXpvwqFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

May is the patrician choice.

Is this true?

You get go on a one hour drive somewhere with one of the trio and drink a beverage of your choice.
>Carguy
May
>Car
Pagani Zonda
>Beverage
Tea

May
Something slow
Scotch

This.

>Childhood is worshipping Hammond.
What sort of pathetic cunt were you?

>James and Jeremy make a very interesting video on how the earliest cars were driven and which one was the first with the regular pedal and gear stick arrangements
>Richard hates on it for no reason

this. Childhood is worshipping Clarkson. Adulthood is realizing May make more sense.Womanhood is loving Hammond.

Literally the reverse of this.

No one loves Hammond, you fucking nigger

adulthood is not watching television

>implying no matter what you drive he won't drive it at the exact speed limit

Clarkson
shitbox off Craiglist for under 2 grand
Iced coffee
New England in the fall

fpbp

helloooooo wagie

I want it to be slow and interesting so he starts explaining shit

I could listen to May ramble on about stuff for years

The Reassembler is comfy TV. Fred Dibnah-tier stuff.

>the train toy episode
>his genuine tears of joy as the trains starts coming together
He is real human bean

This. It's the topmost level of comfy and I crave more episodes. Watching this with a mug of tea on a dreary day is just the best.

I was swooning when he grinned and said "heaven above!" as the naked base of the train first run along the track.

I try to give Hammond a chance every now and then but he always comes up short.

He is not even a real hamster.

>your grandma thinks May is QT3.14

childhood is being able to tolerate fucking top gear

Adulthood is realising the three form a perfect triangle that is spoiled without the other two.

Childhood is finding Hammond the funniest.
As a teenager, you find Clarkson edgy and fun.
As an adult, you realize May is actually the only correct choice.

>Childhood is finding Hammond the funniest
Kill yourself.

May is a plebean who thinks he is intelligent but is actually just a tryhard conformist.

Actually true, used to watch Hammond on Brainiac before top gear.

K

may is the funniest personality wise but i still think clarkson's jokes and delivery are funnier overall

RICHARD THE HAMSTER HAMMOND

This. It shouldn't even be watchable, but it's so goddamn comfy

Remember, he's not a real hamster.

Wheeler Dealers is the patrician's choice. Top Gear is just dad jokes and the same 5 segments repeated over and over again.

I'm still convinced the popularity of this guy is a giant pretentious joke. The fucking Neutral Milk Hotel of stand up.

Jay Leno is the true Patrician choice. Only kids would disagree.

May is just an anorak who likes cars and can remember the names of different types of resistors and spark plugs and shit.

He doesn't think he's intelligent, he just really fucking enjoys the mundane things that make a piece of technology work, and enjoys talking about them.

If he wasn't on TV he'd probably be a trainspotter or something, and be able to tell you how the "slight bevelling around the front carriage lights denotes that this train was built in 1998, not 1997 as most of its type were" or whatever.

He's just a bit of a sperg, but self aware about it

Why is he flipping us off

Is The Grand Tour coming back later this year or next?

Same as the first season, so this year in autumn I think

>tfw used to like Top Gear the most
>start watching more Jay Leno's garage
>start watching Petrolicious
>realized Top Gear is literal pleb tier.

not even a real hamster

I miss the STIG
The American is dumb

>le ebin banter show XD

I will never understand why people watch this crap

This is the truth. Hell, I don't even think they like him. Clarkson always looks like he's about to throw up every time that burger opens his mouth.

>hyuck hyuck, everythings communist

>watching a car show that is 90% boomers reminiscing about their youth.

The stig worked well because his whole gimmick was being quiet to the point of not even being human, plus they could use him for everything because they could change the driver anytime, plus the cousins were sweet, attack stig is best

first best

>tfw james may beats gordon ramsay in a cook off while getting hammered
truly the patrician choice

And he eats fermented shark without flinching. Meanwhile Gordon has to reach for the bucket
>You disappoint me Ramsay!

ED, YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!

>mfw I'm watching it right now.

May
Dacia Sandero
Wine holiday

post rare paintable Mays

he is just really interesting in some things and loves to talk about them, when has he ever bloated about being intelligent and calling the other two stupid doesn't count since they all call each other that and that isn't him calling him self smart

Shut up, Clarkson.

I unironically like Hammond. There is something endearing about his childlike humor.

One hour is not enough with May,

I'd rather have an hour with Hammond, an afternoon with Clarkson and a full holiday week with May in Italy or France

HAHAHAHAHA
BLIND CHILD

So what that will be our generation in under a decade

Probably in response to whatever the paparazzi said to get him to look at the camera

>Clarkson not being the low test

Hammond nearly died, Clarkson's just a big headed nerd who likes to punch kike producers.

>If he wasn't on TV he'd probably be a trainspotter or something
youtube.com/watch?v=tfj7Dd1QBMU

RESULT!

So one of us?

Considering how a huge chunk of Brit celebs all end up on panel shows on some point, I'm somewhat sad that James May don't seem to participate much. Would love to see him just being chill while David Mitchell is off on his rants and Jimmiy Carr is making dirty jokes in the background.
youtu.be/v_qLXpvwqFA

I think Shooting Stars scared him off panel games

I saw Hammond on celebrity juice once and he looked really uncomfortable

>Shooting Stars
That was really the wrong type of show for him. Wonder why they even got him or that he agreed. He'd fit better on shows like QI.