What are black people like? I live north in ice kingdom land so no niggers here

What are black people like? I live north in ice kingdom land so no niggers here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZR2__EkjzuY
youtube.com/watch?v=3Z5-qQU8KnY
youtube.com/watch?v=0i7ll9cwVsc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Educational material: youtu.be/ZR2__EkjzuY

Well consider yourself lucky.

Have you ever been to a zoo with any kind of monkey or ape enclosure? If not, look for videos of baboons.

Now, imagine the same thing, only even more territorial and less inclined towards self-preservation. Then, imagine it smoking crack and having a gun.

That's what your average black person is like.

They wuz kingz.

Loud, insufferable with no considerations for other people and a very annoying 'culture'.

Lucky bastard.

>I live north in ice kingdom land so no niggers here.

Do you have them bear-shaped plates?

n shiet

They're like natives but worse.

They stink, rape and steal kinda like immigrants in eu but with more knowledge of english language like "you is stupid" n shit like dat

Irredeemable sacks of shit with no forward thinking or concept of self-sacrifice. It is impossible for them to form a functioning civilisation because of this, and they do not belong in the modern world.

Earth would be an infinitely better place if there were no niggers.

what a lucky guy

Black people are alright. Niggers are not.

A few weeks back a nigger walked to me and asked me for directions (in english, the ape apparently doesn't have the courtesy to learn the language of the land)
and he was... nice

Although I don't want people to import apes straight out of Africa, not even the US or somewhere else

The only thing I accept the importation of is elven ladies... and maybe a few asian qt3.14 too

Wait what's the difference between niggers and blacks?

They're wonderful and they all want to move to Canada. Open borders, leaf!!!!!!!!!!

Do you live in the Yukon? Must be so comfy there.

About 10% are really bad
But here is the thing those 10% are so bad, cops have to treat them all bad, like I was in a runtime stop and the cops starting handcuffing my black bros, afterwords I was like huh? And they said nah man, don't worry about it, happens all the time.
So how do you think they feel when they get treated like like over time? So of course everything becomes about race to them. Got fired? must have been racism, didn't get promoted? Racism.
Then there is the fact their parents remember real out in the open racism. Ends with them being bitter and angry.

The only difference between blacks and niggers is whether they're chimping out at that moment.

Niggers could be black people if they stopped being ignorant as shit.

A lot of them actually have a brain and average IQ somewhere in there, but it somehow gets suppressed by years of being with niggers, surrounding yourself with nigger influences, and doing typical nigger shit.

They all need serious rehabilitation/reprogramming. And unfortunately prisons in America aren't designed to fix offenders, just make them worse.

If there's just one of them, usually pretty chill. They tend to try to be the funny guy in any group. The higher the nigger quotient, the more nig they become, the more violent they become. Living in both a white and "multicultural" areas, you see this with every group. Pretty much everyone is chill when there's just one. Once there's enough blacks or beaners to form a clique, they start nigging.

Everything you hate about Eskimos but make it ten times worse.

OP, is that Koma-chan?

I have not seen the new season yet.

In Australia all the first generation Africans are some of the nicest people ever. Extremely polite, quiet and friendly.

It's their ooga booga kids that are fucking niggers.

Dumb as bricks and on a hair trigger for violence over so much as a glance.

very polite in ones,twos. problem in groups. but whites are the same.

Spick here, let me tell you, OP, I've mostly had bad run ins with blacks, from fights to random ones cursing at me as I walked by minding my fucking business. Mexicans typically hate blacks openly, but I've never been that way even though I had so many bad experiences with them. I did have one black friend though and oh boy we would talk weebshit and play vidya up to 12hrs a day. We even fapped to the same grills. You might find one like that, but most of my weeb friends have been other spicks or whites.

We mostly have the Africans that were successful and smart enough to emigrate here.

I'm thinking more abbo tier for "native" American blacks.

I had a black friend, although he wasn't a typical black. His dad was Ethiopian, and our group of friends was all white. Plus, his mom was white. So, surrounded by white people, blacks can be fine.

It's the group nigger mentality that is the problem.

something about groups of 7-8 brings out the asshole. lol

don't be the asshole Sup Forums

I get along with most of them. Older black people are fun to talk to.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Z5-qQU8KnY

but idk, I've hung out with them, like REALLY hung out with them, and they are pretty cool.

I appreciate the black ladies at the gas station who call me "sugar" or "baby".

depends really. niggers in the ghetto, don't trust em. they'll punk you then take your shit if you a lil bitch. I have a ton of black friends and they are all cool, have degrees, are productive members of society. they just like everybody else you fucking leaf.

>when a elderly black woman calls you sweetie

They're horrible. I live in the south and was raised by my hippie mom who threw me in a 60% black school. They steal, cheat, have no respect for authority...
To put it this way, you know how white people have a social contract to be good people to collectively better society? Black people have a social contract to not tell the police when someone does crime, so in order they can do crimes freely. They can't think ahead more than about 2 days for the most part, which I suppose is good to an extent, so they can't to thought out crime. For the most part they're hideously ugly.
I've mostly described the black men do far, think how bad they are and add a woman filter and you can see how bad the women are. I can't wait for the race war, I don't care if I die as long as I can kill at least 5 of them.

>north in ice kingdom land
Ungava I'm guessing?

>Eskimos are alright
Okay you clearly you weren't born up there. I was born and still live in Alaska and I know from experience that Eskimos are 100% subhuman scum. Like abbos but smart.

ever farted and wished you hadn't?
that's exactly what niggers are like.

I've had sleepovers, bought sardines, why this guy wanted sardines idk. poured out caps of liquior and the rest is mine. thousand other crazy things with black people. fish fry, all kinds of stuff.

They are dumb, loud, smelly, ugly, and demand free shit from the government, as if that would make them start progressing

When negroes are in packs, they don't fear the same things that they do alone.

yeah whites,everyone is like that though.

Selfish. Maybe this something taught by a father, who knows, but most nigs are selfish. Will fuck a girl if they can, steal if they can, etc. This mentality permeates their decision-making process.
Imo you are so much better off without them.

They're like unevolved humans. Most niggers i've seen stink and are ugly af. Unable to integrate to civilised human society. Group behavior very similar to a group of chimpanzees. Individually very frightened and insecure, especially when they don't possess a spear and white bodypaint. Not racist desu, just my scientific observations.

time for breakfast.

youtube.com/watch?v=0i7ll9cwVsc

Unpopular opinion.

I had a few small scholarships to play college baseball at Christian colleges in my state. Played a bit, moved to a large public university, but stayed in baseball because I love the sport. And I love coaching because I get to teach young men about values, working for a goal, etc.

I took a position as a hitting and catchers coach for a program that advertised to the local high schools full of gangs and "disenfranchised youths". It was advertised at my church.

My first year coaching, things were very iffy. I didn't trust anyone and I assumed they were all up to no good. I had a pistol next to my can of Copenhagen.

I got to know the blacks and was surprised to find they were very comitted to baseball and hated gangs. And by "hated gangs" I mean the same black guys who looked like
amateur Hercules wanted to beat the shit out of the guys on the team that looked like trayvon, and they hazed the shit out of the young guys who were double committed on gangs and the baseball team.

They pretty much told them "gangs are cool, but if you're on this team and your gang isn't the team we'll beat you senseless."
I didn't interfere because better baseball than drive by shootings.

Once they all got the message they were adamant about helping their teammates and when we went to tournaments nobody matched the brotherhood of these "hood niggas" which is what they called themselves. Then I found out later they got into brawls with the Latin Kings and Katrina evacuees and their gangs.

So I have good faith in some of the black Americans. They don't want all this bullshit race baiter stuff. They just care about helping their younger buddies advancing.

depends on the color of their skin.

The blacker they get the niggier they get. every decent black I've met was a shade of light-brown, but there's also niggers that color too.

Niggers are niggers, No better than wild animals.
Black people are basically their own race separate from niggers and are actually a real human bean.

Couple ways to tell a nigger from a black before engaging them are the smell, how they dress, and their hair.

The smell is the most telling. The nigger stench is unmistakable. When I was a kid I had a couple blacks living on my street. Became good friends with one, he didn't smell any different than other white people and he was a really good kid who later went on to join the marines.

The other two were niggers, waste of air trash. they formed a nigger pack and constantly got in trouble, even almost started a massive forest fire. These two niggers smelled so foul I had to cover my nose if they were even walking by while I was in my front yard.

The nigger stench has never failed me in determining if a black was a nigger before contact.

deeply insecure and constantly overcompensating for it.

Translation?