Why do italians live at home so late...

Why do italians live at home so late? Like 20+ year olds and even 25+ italians still live with their parents how is that not creepy? I understand italy is expensive but so are most parts of urban USA so that is no excuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/image/29R__WIczF_uoYEW23_W0w/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/young-people-living-at-home_us_5745f077e4b03ede4413a29c
youtube.com/watch?v=_fZXGz2J8PU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what kind of shitskin are you?
desuarchive.org/int/search/image/29R__WIczF_uoYEW23_W0w/

Because they value the family due to strong Catholic culture.

You don't need to live with them to value family, sounds like an excuse to be a mommas boy to me.

You don't have a culture so yea it is impossible for you to understand.

anglo saxon culture buddy, I understand you're a weak boyman that can't hack it in this world without mommas tit. Sad.

Nothing wrong with being a mama's boy

>anglo saxon culture buddy,
Moving away from your family is a 1950s construct. For most of history your family literally watched and celebrated while you fugged for the first time.

you have to grow up sometime the earlier the better to get perspective on the world.

Buying or renting an apartment is extremely expensive.
Besides, a god mum cooks and does laundry for her boy.

No, your country has no culture. You are confusing yourself with Britain.

It's called culture

>someone can not have culture
impossible. Even someone raised by wolves in the wilderness would have some sort of very limited culture.

It's normal once you leave America.

said the underage poster

18+ is a man

Again that's just an excuse you use. Nordics have culture and they move out very early, as does anyone in the UK.

Eventually you take care of your parents though.

I like Scatalians because I'll be living in mum's house until I'm at least 40 just like them.

At like 70+ sure, nice excuse though.

I didn't say moving out early isn't culture, just moving out in your 30's is culture.

family values and family culture does not mean you have to sleep next to your mum and suck your mom's tits. Only 3rd world and Meds live with their moms after 20+

My parents have back problems and they are only in their 50s.

20 is better. You can only hide from the real world for so long.

No it isn't lmao

Most of Europe moves out earlier than Americans, it's only the lazy shitholes where everyone is a NEET that do this.

Most people here move out 20-22 depending on financial situation and job/education. My dad used to live on a farm with his parents and grandparents so it wasn't long ago we had family values like Italy

We're not farmers anymore, this is 2017. By 22 you should have your own apartment, car/moto, career going etc.

you just made that up shitskin

only thing that matters in life is good looking face you shitskin
and light skin

Why are italians/meds such babies? They cry if the food isn't perfect, they demand too much, they're so spoiled and gay. You simply cannot be a 25 year old "boy". They don't like war or fighting or anything manly. What is wrong with these fags?

>car/moto
this is only an american thing tho

That's because people didn't have the economic opportunity we have now, not because it was so great.

Look, no ones saying move out by 18 like le ebin strawman memes but staying with your parents past 22-23 is pathetic unless you have some exceptional circumstances.

>By 22 you should have your own apartment, car/moto, career going etc.
how the fuck are you going to get money for that at 22? do you have any idea how expensive apartments are?

I'm 25 and live at home with no job and I'm a white american

shitskin

shitskin

its not pathetic you shitskin

exactly why this country is going to hell

it goes to hell because america is a shitskin country

No you idiot, actually Italy (or Spain) are more expensive than urban cities of America... At least in comparison to wages.

But you just know that and just meant to trigger us.

50% chance that he is a shitskin

Leaving home early is a meme made by the rich. Unless you have really good connections you're gonna be living paycheck to paycheck if you leave at 18. Most Americans did the same thing before the 50's but our economy isnt the same as it was in the 50's. If you kick your kids out because they're 18 you are seriously dumb.

spain is literally baby #2

You don't work, you just sleep in every day and smoke weed at the beach in your flip flops. You never worked like a real man, HARD work. Mexican work. Outside in the heat every day just to get by. Stay at home with mommy playing with your dick all day.

americans are dumb

you are a manipulative shitskin with inferiority complex

Probably bruder.

Most normal Americans actually understand the situation and actually the tendency is similar there.

Never said 18 but 20+ is much different and 25+ is just insane, how do you not have a career by then?

>18
This strawman. Again.

NO ONE EVER SAYS 18. By 22-23 you should have graduated university and have a couple years experience. THAT is the cutoff point for manchild status.

Well, I cannot help it, Madrid beach is amazing man.huffingtonpost.com/entry/young-people-living-at-home_us_5745f077e4b03ede4413a29c

Never saw so many homeless people in my life when I went to the US this year. There even where lots of younger people 18 year olds to mid-twenties.

you can have a career and live with your parents you shitskin

you can graduate with 24 25 26 or whenever you want you shitskin

You're probably some Mexican who wants to make real Americans to look bad.

See, what's happening in your anglo culture:
huffingtonpost.com/entry/young-people-living-at-home_us_5745f077e4b03ede4413a29c

Yeah you can also live with your parents until 50 only watching anime all day and then go to university at 55 and graduate by 60.

everyone with an american passport is american

If you're homeless that is on you. Why the fuck do you think people work? Because its fun? Because they love their job?

If you are like me where you have to go to grad school for your career its going to take much longer than if you are just getting a bachelor's which is basically the high school diploma these days. It depends on your career path, if you are a medical student trying to be a doctor you may not start your career until much later than 22. Yes if you do something like engineering and get a degree by 22 this could work.

you can but nobody does you shitskin

americans are selfish subhumans with low intelligence

Yeah, same thing. Not exaggerating or anything. :)

The economy is fine, pussies just don't want to work anymore. They would rather stay at home and smoke weed all day like a fag. Hide from the real world.

Same logic of delaying your life for no reason

Adding to this, a lot of Italians have a culture of family business and stick around running the business so they can later inherit it and continue.
Again for many people this just doesn't work out depending on their career path.

People work to support the superior NEET master race. You'd have to be a literal idiot to work, it's slavery and only the most servile subhumans would lower themselves to such a level.
Actually intelligent people live with their parents while on welfare, generously subsidized by the wagies who get up a 6 am to slave away at mr.goldsteins business for minimum wage.

Yeah, whatever, MR hardworking internet boi.

Just be sure you don't blow yourself here please.

>for no reason

You clearly don't understand reality. The reason why it's happening in both the USA or Southern Europe has economic fundamentals. That's a reason.

I prefer the minimum of a social welfare state that provides basic housing to those that can't afford it. How are you supposed to re-integrate someone into the workforce that doesn't have a postal address? Also, most homeless people actually have mental and health issues and addictions problems.

Don't bully italy !!!

You are exactly why nordic countries are dead. You are no longer a man, you don't even want to be one. You sicken me.

>subsidized by the wagies who work for minimum wage

But people on minimum wage pay almost nothing in taxes. And a very small percent of the work force makes minimum wage.

Try

america is a dangerous shitskin country
i wouldnt like to work with many americans either

hard work is good

nordic countries were always bad

Probably a spic

less poverty, less inequality, less violence, less criminality, less fat people (better health)

Maybe what's sicking you is your fucking diet, fat asshole.

The nordic countries are thriving, what are you talking about? We're a much better place to live than your unstable negroid mutt shithole that could collapse any day.
I'm more of a man than you if anything, I chose the most intelligent option and can live a comfortable life doing nothing, while you willingly slave away because you've deluded yourself into thinking that your "hard work" means anything.

That must be why all the NEETs on r9k are so happy lol

Italian women have a name for men like this, don't really remember the word but it translates to "mama's boy" literally.

I am 27, I work and have an uni education. Yet... I live with my mother, kinda.... My father died of cancer 10 years ago. It was a sad period, but a certain chink meme image board helped go through it. But due to all the mama-boy memes, I had to force my mother to transfer all the properties on me. So technically - she now lives in my house.
I don't inted to move out, anyway. I am 100% content with having home-made food, clean clothes and room.
All that being said, I actually intend to kill myself after I turn 40. I think aging is pathetic and I would not like to see myself as an old man.

mama's boy here.

27 and living with my parents, planning in buying neighbors house at 30.

Soon I will have ~1000 m^2 in land :^D at my name

These days you have to conform to the American lifestyle or be homeless. Which means taking on an underpaying job just to sustain your credit. There's no path for someone who just wants to be a mildly productive person who does their own thing.

retarded shitskin country

There is though. Lower your expenses and get a valuable skillset.

>Lower your expenses
Two things you absolutely need in nearly the entire country is a car and a permanent address. To sustain those two alone you need 25k/yr at the bare minimum. So if you're working 40 hrs/week all year with no vacation at an entry level position you be able to sustain yourself, but I'm not sure how you're supposed to improve your skillset in the meantime. That exists on the pretense that you never get sick or anything ever breaks.

Not sure about the US but in Canada fulltime minimum wage yields you $1800 /month which is obviously shit but definitely enough to afford to live and save a few hundred bucks a month too.

If you get a few roommates and can get your rent to $500 then it's totally doable. Then you just get LITERALLY any basic qualification - forklift license, security guard license, use generous gov student loans for education for some bullshit etc and easily make above minimum wage.

There are solutions, but there is no reason not to make it easier on people. Even something like a few weeks of mandatory vacation. A lot of people who get into that rut and never take a leg up. You might say it's their fault and though you're not wrong, improving the quality of life for everyone, even people who choose to drive a forklift their whole lives is a good thing.

In South Italy up until our grandma's time, it was a habit that on the first wedding night the husband would show up at the window and show to the rest of the family the blood-entrenched sheets, as proof that his wife was a pure virgin before he took her with him.

Family is necessary to have moral fiber, something that americans have forgotten a long time ago, reduced to a hollow shell with a weapon in their hands to do Israel's bidding, at this point the only purpose in the existence of the rootless american mulatto.

Yea sure I'm not against it I'm just saying that even with the literal bare minimum you can still live quite a decent life here.

Pretty much no excuses.

and italians don't do that anymore so what does that say about you? Guess you lost your morals as well.

I'm 23 years old, live with my parents have a job and save to buy an apartment.
First fuck rents, I'm not gonna pay for some jew I'd rather become the jew. I'm in no hurry, I got rest of my life to live alone. My father is retired and my mother is gonna soon and they are not exactly in perfect condition so I help them best I can and support this household a bit financially as well.

>Guess you lost your morals as well.
That's what happens when Babylon wins the war and occupies your territory. We are still not nearly as bad as you cucks. When a feminazi shitskin arab on tv starts whining because "I am the only woman here, everybody is a white man" even left-wing audience show host start booing her and telling her "don't play the victim".
Our loss of morals is due to foreign occupation, your loss of morals is due to your inherent degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=_fZXGz2J8PU

*audience and

Just a reminder that theres literally nothing wrong o live with your parents and grandparents. infact, for the latter, it's a great joy to live with their grandchildren and vice versa.

>27 and living with my parents
Sorry mae but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA