All my friends are finished/finishing university and getting started on their careers

>All my friends are finished/finishing university and getting started on their careers
>Some friends even made $15k off one summer internship in cs they've told me
>People at 20 are starting multibillion dollar companies
>Even the less intelligent kids are selling drugs creatively or doing fraud or something to get ahead in life

>Meanwhile I'm rotting away doing nothing, not even trading cryptos (only have maybe $2000 in memecoins right now because I don't work besides part time wagiecuck job, even if I did I'd probably be apprehensive to invest it in such a risky commodity)

>The worst realization that keeps me up at night is that eventually my parents will kick me out, at which point I'll be sentenced to a lifetime of working a deadend job just to pay the bills. All because I was too stupid and lazy to make use of my precious time and opportunities

Other urls found in this thread:

canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/caf-jobs/application-process/apply-now.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you are in cs internship is a must to finding jobs after graduation, it is more important than anything other than finishing your education

pls try your best to get into one, even if for free

Free internships are illegal here. And I'm merely a part time wagiecuck.

just make sure you don't waste your summer like a baittou or something

I'm not in University.

go

ffs you're 22 years old

Iv'e seen people go to university at the age of 25 and above

you said you'd leave.

just because you change the words, doesn't mean your not still shitposting

I stayed away for one day before I broke down. I missed you guys simply too much.

fuck off. we don't want you.
>canada.ca/en/department-national-defence/services/caf-jobs/application-process/apply-now.html

you need the discipline

I want to apply to the reserves. How do I figure out what trade is right for me?

Every day you make this thread

Chill the fuck out man, you are not even 23 yet and you are already freaking out. Just get some easy work like Dunkin Donut's or Mcdonald's, they are always asking for workers an it will help you build up your resume.

And don't stress over university, some people first start studying when they are 30 even. Just relax.

Yeah and those people never make it in life whats ur point

Why will they not make it? There are plenty of successful people who started later in life

Honestly I think you just like attention, you make this thread every day and people provide you logic and reasonable advice but you just shut them down.

Except they do, I don't even understand how you are thinking right now. I know a girl that worked at Mcdonalds for 5 years, she then started university at 27 and she is now a boss for a company.

You will not get anywhere with life with out work experiance or education, so start easy and think through what you would like to study.

Are you the same Swede that gave advices to the Greek that wanted to flee to India because people thought he killed his father ?

lol no, when did that thread happen? Sounds funny.

>Be me, in charge of hiring talent for the top rated firm I work for

Applicant 1:
>Lazy retard
>Numerous gaps on resume
>Graduated a literally-who school, with a mediocre GPA with little to no internships or coop
>Didn't join any clubs or have leadership positions, probably was a friendless virgin who cant relate to anyone or work in a team
>He's 29 years old, no one knows what the actual fuck he did for SEVEN years age 18-25 where he neither worked a proper job relevant to his field nor studied

Applicant 2:
>Graduated good highschool with tons of leadership roles in DECA and other clubs and councils
>Played a competitive sport for years - clearly knows how to work in a team
>Went to a Tier 1 school for his field, top 5% of class GPA
>Tutored mentally disabled students on campus
>Paid Intern every summer for a big firm
>Has a helicopter license
>Travels to Nigeria during winter vacation to give starving kids a happy christmas
>Volunteers at his church to help poor people
>Reads a book a week
>Competitive powerlifting total despite never competing
>Started multiple clubs
>President of 4 campus associations
>Graduated T1 school with a 3.9+ GPA at 21

Gee I dont know who I'd pick.

The exNEET loser who jacked off to CP and posted on Sup Forums for 7 years or the ambitious and brilliant 21 y/o.

A few weeks ago a greek flag made a post about how he wanted to flee to a third world country because his father died, and since all his familly hated him he would become their scapegoat and go to jail. Then a Swedish flag arrived and started giving wise advices just like you did there, so I thought it would be you.

I guess swedes are just wise and give good advices in general

this
there is a 40 year old guy in my class
and guess what he is great and nobody gives a fuck that he is 40

Lets see what kind of job he gets when he graduates.

>>Travels to Nigeria during winter vacation to give starving kids a happy christmas

So how do you salvage yourself if you fucked up early on and are now in your late 20s with little money, few connections, and poor grades/incomplete education?

Asking for a friend.

Holy shit

There's no way except for entering a life of constantly coping. There's no second chance for a life, either you do it right the first time and reap the rewards or you become a cuckold.

No one wants an oversized brainlet cuck working for them as an associate. Maybe there's a career at Burger King in that case though waiting, maybe even a fruitful career at a department store, sorting clothing and begging customers to sign up for a store creditcard so you can get your lousy commission.

Then you just spend the rest of your life admiring others greatness and having trouble going to sleep at night knowing that if you just worked a little bit harder you could be them right now.

I hope Sup Forums and videogames were worth it.

Are you actually implying everyone is graduate 2

are you this delusional

No obviously not everyone, the losers are some variation of #1. The winners in life are #2's.

But we only have one life and it feels very sad to settle for being a loser.

My uncle is a middle school drop out, convicted felon, and for a time a drug addict. Now he works in HVAC making $50k a year + benefits.. which is really good considering he has no formal education. Stop being such a fucking whiny bitch

you are 22 years old, almost a child. I started uni at 21, this was the norm in Germany untill a few years

People working brainless labour in factories make $50k a year in Canada. Not sure why you threw that out like some big accomplishment.

If you don't own multiple factories then quite frankly I don't give a hoot about your factory labour-tier work nor factory labour-tier income.

At this age people graduate and have 1+ years experience in their field already.

Well have fun making this thread every day I guess

so what? 25 is still young

>only have maybe $2000 in memecoins
I've studied finance, and don't invest in _anything_ else than stocks

25 is old af

one day at a time user. nothing is impossible, just one day at a time. one hour hour at a time, one minute at a time, one second at a time you're getting to a better place. once you go trough all the shit and you look back.. the feeling is amazing. hang in there. sort yourself out

youtube.com/watch?v=v0Qm8I2cCAE

the virgin advice