11 years since the 7/7 bombings - we will remember them

11 years ago today, 4 muslims killed 52 people and injured more than 700 others with orchestrated attacks on the London Underground system and a London bus.

This is how The Guardian (the UK's main left-wing paper) chose to mark the occasion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEJeBxW6TA8
cryptome.org/rad.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you were bombed
>let me tell you how terrible you are
>and watch me excuse it

please nederlands bro, just make it stop

invade Londinistan

Liberate us

Disgraceful.

>blaqok
you gotta be making this shit up

>Mustapha Blaqok
Wait, is this a troll piece?
>Must have a black cock

Can't fool me dude

After Nexit we'll reform Groot Nederland, watch the EU burn and have some wars with you just like the good old days.
"Sorry" but we'll have to attack London and burn it down.

Look, we all know you're all terrified of guns, so you're fucked.

Unless, of course, you would like to buy some from us.

nothing of value would be lost

Would love to have gun laws like you have there, but don't make the mistake of believing it's actually hard to get guns here -Legal or not.

I keep getting the guardian articles popping up on my iOS news feed ,it's like tumblr the newspaper

END.
IT.
ALL.

We have to take something of value, if only for the Rijksmuseum.
Have a current version of HMS Royal Charles?

Ive just had the best fucking idea guys.
Pork Pavements.
Pork Fucking Pavements.
Everywhere you dont want a mudslime, Pork Pavements.
Pork roads too, and Pork bricks....lets infuse all our building materials with pork.
We can beat these fuckers by using their own retarded doctrine against them, pork everywhere.
We can do it guys.
Fuck Islam, Bacon everywhere!

Alright, alright. But how good are they? Our guns have been refined from hundreds of years of competition and innovation.

And hell if there's something more American than selling guns to Euros so they can slaughter one another.

are we sure shes a muslim....i mean...look at that fucking snout!

>blaqok
bahaha

>3 results of google for Mustapha Blaqok
Am I being rused?

You can do things simpler than that.
Get into button manufacturing.
Make comb accessories for hair.
Make pins/broaches.
Make bracelets, rings, necklaces etc.

Make all of them from pig bones.
Say it's helping to deal with pig bones that would otherwise be put to waste.
It's environmentally friendly and encourages young artists/helps troubled youth get work.
Let it spread by itself naturally.

>Blaquok
>Blaq quick
Can't compete

But those are things that can be avoided, if our entire country is made of pork theyve got nowhere to go!

Well, black market things here are often from battlegrounds, eastern Europe, Israel etc.
Police usually intercept absurd numbers yearly but plenty more get through.

Kek
But seriously, Arabs and Jews have about 40% similar genetics so there's that

>Mustapha
>a man
>picture of a bitch in hijab
explain yourself uk

It's a ruse, Mustapha Blaqok was the name of some black guy who was shot or stabbed in London, it was on the news a few days ago

That's just the start, but it's more realistic than decking the streets with pork.
Alternatively, bury pigs anywhere a mosque might be built.
They cannot and will not use the ground anymore (their laws).

From the thumbnail I thought the writer was wearing a chainmail coif.

>This is what euros think a tragedy is

9/11 still the greatest terror attack ever, suck my dick.

IS NOTHING SACRED?

would it be enough to just spray pigs blood everywhere? Theyre building houses near where i live and i have a sneaking suspicion theyre for migrants, I;d have difficulty getting hold of full pigs but im sure i could get some blood. and what if the blood has been diluted?

Waiting for the encouragement of integration with a "Visit your local church" day.

This was literally Muhammad Hassan's gimmick 10 years ago. He'd be a face in 2016.

What the FUCK is this thing? Please tell me it's a tranny just to to this all off.

>I had a big terrorist attack
>No I had a bigger terrorist attack, I'm better than you!

ugly bag head bitch

Then let me tell you about the AR-15. It was designed by Eugene Stoner in 1958 as part of the same family as the M-16 service rifle, and M-4 carbine. It is lightweight, magazine fed, gas operated, air cooled, and shoulder fired. It fires the NATO standard 5.56mm round, or else the Remington .223 caliber (that's American standard units) round. It has a cyclic rate of fire of about 800 rounds per minute, and a muzzle velocity of nearly a thousand meters per second, depending on barrel length of your individual model. This means that it fires a supersonic round, so the bullet itself will impact your target before it hears the rapport of the rifle. The M-16 is so good that it has been in continuous issue in the United States military since that time, and a weapons program in the 1980s caused the US Army to conclude that the M-16 is the perfect rifle, and nothing ever even *could* improve on it.

It's really a superb weapon, user, and because it's old and many people manufacture it, it is very, very affordable. So how many units can I put your order down for?

I have no idea. I just know several places managed to stop mosques being built by burying pigs on future mosque sites.
If it extends to blood, buy yourself an old police water cannon truck and park outside an abattoir.

youtube.com/watch?v=oEJeBxW6TA8

More a fan of Steyr to be truthful my relative.

well played.

>blaqok
>black cock

Britbongs cucked again

How many bombings and how many rapes should host countries ignore? Is there a spreadsheet or something?

>he still doesn't realize it was an inside job

cryptome.org/rad.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

user. Steyer doesn't have what you need. Their weapons are toys. Maybe they're good for hunting rabbits or something like that, but the AR-15 is for winning wars! What kind of a fight are you planning to get yourself into?

Plus, because the AR-15 is so ubiquitous, its parts are incredibly inexpensive! If you ever get yourself into a situation where you break something or need to do some gunsmithing, it is the easiest thing in the world to just swap in a new part.

In fact, maintaining the AR-15 is a dream. It conveniently breaks down into 3 main pieces with just two takedown pins which can be pushed in with your finger - no tools necessary! You can disassemble and reassemble this weapon in less than 30 seconds with a little practice, even with your eyes closed or in pitch black. You can't say that about Steyer, can you.

Now, I understand that you have Euro pride, and good on you for that. The Dutch people are the best people on earth, after all. But that is exactly why you should never settle for second best when it comes to a rifle for your countrymen. In combat, the second best means the loser. Don't condemn your boys to death because of inferior arms. Make sure you give them the best AR-15 rifles possible so they can achieve glory and defend your precious nation!

Years shall not weary them
Nor the ages condemn
In the morning
And at the going down of the sun
We will remember them

If only Bush used his own private email server, Putin would have proved this to us by now.

I remember we had a one minute silence afterwards.

>went to alton towers with the lads
>all of a sudden it went quiet and everyone stood still
>a big family of paki's came walking through the area laughing and being loud
>everyone stared at them
>they look confused and worried then realized what was going on then stopped
>everyone stared at them for a minute straight in an awkward silence

Please try to save some of the buildings, that's all we ask

Did they apologise?

Would rather make weapons here.
National interest etc. Jobs, pride all that sort of thing.
Lot of engineers in this part of the world to pull from.

No can do.
But we can take over and occupy the UK for a year or so and turn a blind eye to certain problems being fixed throughout the country.
We'll let your navy protect the Falklands too.

>11 years ago today, 4 muslims killed...

They weren't real muslims.

>Mustapha Blaqok
this is good bait

I love how these westernised Muslims just fucking invent things as they go along

It gets worse.

>Remona Aly
why edit the name tho?

You are so very right, user. That's one of the great things about the AR-15! Precisely because it has been around for so long, you can buy a license to manufacture as many as you want right in your own nation!

And, since it was designed in 1958, you don't even need to buy expensive unreliable new machine tools! The machine tools you have will already make AR-15s!

Those engineers making new, unproved weapons always like to be too cute with how they design them. They don't understand the lessons of the past. They don't know about reliability. But the M-16 is the service weapon of the most warlike nation in the last 60 years. It has proven itself in combat time, after time, after time. Don't get in front of what works. When it comes to dealing death, you should get the best of the best so that your guys survive.

>Mustapha Blaqok
>Mustava Blaqok
>Must have a Black Cock
It's like poetry writing itself.

7/7 was a hoax. Does this look like it was done with a bomb, or an angle grinder?

The media have been faking the news since before TV was a thing. Nothing but scripted lies.

Myra Hindley
Dye in my hair.

Think about the odds of that, and see how dirty they really are.

FUCKING GODDAM MUZZIES !
HOPE SHE WILL BE HATE CRIMED SO HARD THAT THERE WILL ONLY REMAIN BONE FRAGMENTS AFTER IT !

>MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN
This whole meme makes me even more mad than the racial identity politics from the SJWs and left.
Your stupid medieval religion is to blame for all of the terrorist attacks.

APPARENTLY SHE WITNESSES EVERYTHING.

>Lying muslim.

Read the blurb at the bottom.

Why do they always have such massive faces?

east london muslims wanted to disinter dead londoners from a centuries old cemetary so it was muslim only. some of the dead still have living relatives.

Hang on a minute lads. I think we've been Blaqed.

Thanks for reminding us who the REAL victims are, Guardian.

Is that Ted Cruz in a hijab?

Dont you remember the olympic ceremony?

And the side of the bus had an advert that read 'outright terror, bold and brilliant!'
And the bomb happened in tavistock square of all places

muslims are so cringy

RIP

What did she mean by this?

You muzzie lovers are so delusional.

>Social media

I love it when journalists try to gauge anything meaningful from a leftist echo chamber

What's great about the guardian is that the readers are becoming redpilled as fuck. The comments don't reflect the articles anymore and are usually just dedicated to deconstructing whatever bullshit the writer has said and explaining why he/she is wrong. They don't allow many articles with comments now. For the Cologne sex attacks on New Year's Eve, they didn't even cover the story for days.