> Tells her it was the arabs who owned the most slaves not whitey
>she starts claiming arabs are white
> i deny that
> uh oh set off her buzzer about White Privilige
continue Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OVOKali?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just posted this a few minutes ago - I had a group of friends in college, including a hardcore sjw. I didn't like her, but I didn't want to cause infighting so I played nice. She dropped out because she got pregnant, but I still vaguely kept up contact because we had the same friends.

Fast forward to two months ago and I'm having lunch with most of our group and our significant others. SJW friend complains about being busy with the last month of school (she's a secretary for a high school) and not having a babysitter for her daughter. My wife is generous to a fault and offered to watch her. She just had our daughter, so work was off the table. SJW is either desperate or likes my wife so she agrees.

My wife starts sitting almost daily after that. My friend's daughter is nice and cute, so I was happy with her being around. Nothing out of the ordinary happened until this weekend. She was sleeping over that weekend and I went to go check on her. She was already in her PJs with a MLP shirt. I was thing to be fatherly I guess, and asked"Is that the show girls your age are watching?" She shook her head and said "I don't know, I'm not a girl."

I thought she was just being weird at first so I asked her what she meant, and she patted her pants. I just gave her a confused look and she might have pulled down her pants enough for me to see his dick. I was really fucking confused but I scolded him for showing me. It didn't bug me to see it, but I wouldn't want my kids flashing adults. He told me his mom made him dress up like a girl because she disliked guys, including him I guess. I don't really get my friend, but the kid was casual and said he gets punished for telling people the truth.

I told my wife about it and she was weirded out too, but neither of us know if we should avoid the issue or help him deal with it. I haven't told anyone else because I'm unsure of how people would react. I haven't dealt with crazy chicks before, so I'm pretty stumped.

holy shit... that poor guy is gonna grow up with serious problems

please call CPS

This ->She's literally going to cut the poor kids dick off.

Slam his boipussy

Never encountered a full on SJW, even when I had to take a sociology class.

I love Alabama.

triples of truth.

Fuggin Anglos

I live in Cali so its tough to speak my mind. I said wage gap wasnt real in class and that the real issue is women aren't as aggressive as men when asking for raises because we live in a culture where women shouldn't have power. Needless to say I triggered the sjw girl of the class and my professor mostly agreed. thanks pol

This

>in class

There's your problem. Why are you in a Marxist re-education camp anyway? You better be in STEM. If not, you are kekked hardcore.

That is really fucked up man, I really hope this is some quality bait for the kids sake.

I'd call CPS, it's the only thing to do. How are you going to feel if the crazy bitch ends up cutting his dick off?

Yeah, call CPS for that kid.

He'll eventually become mentally fucked by living through that situation when puberty hits, and adolescent confusion sets in.

See and

There are few things in this world that are worse than the hell this kid is about to experience. CPS, while not ideal, at least has the potential to get the kid in a better situation.

A lot of damage has already been done.

A child needs to hit many 'goal posts' at and before this age.

No doubt this insane mother has been feeding social, mental, and spiritual poison to this child since birth.

Yo, you are on both Sup Forums and Sup Forums shame on you faggot.

He's a nice kid currently, so I dunno.

Would they do anything? I don't really want to report her and have the kid face the consequences if CPS ignores the report. Seems like a lot of you agree with reporting her, but I don't know if they'd actually do anything.

>oh no nows shes really mad
>gorr1ila gone agressive
> Go's on about how whitey stole her people from africa
>Told her it was the leaders that sold her people
>ohno.jpg
> shes now going on about me being white scum
>got the entire classes attention now
>for some reason she starts going on about black people being something more likely to get arrested
>then claims i dont know my history and im just a slave owner (im english born there)
>tell her the english outlawed slavery in 10 century
>she aint having none of that
>my friend in class starts to speak up telling her that i was right
> she starts to almost hitting him Yelling that hes just a racist trump supporter

Yeah, I know. I posted in a secrets thread because I wanted to get it off my chest, then I posted here because OP made this thread after my post.

go back to your gay secrets thread faggot

>be me
>2012
>serving in internal troops
>huge SJW gay opposition riots in moscow
>BTFO them with battons and boots
>feels perfectly fine

Mfw

>CPS
So do you still look after the kid? Make him talk, find out what's his retarded momma teaching him. Can't you report this shit to the police?

I can't believe I read the whole thing.

meh i dodge all the bullets,
>ask them waht major they are
>they say something useless like english literature
>say 'good luck' smugly
>they always say 'why'
>redpill them on worthless majors and hide my power level

Baby sit the kid again and casual ask him while having a voice recording.

Dude, if it's no troll, talk to the kid without judgment to see what he really feels like about this fucking mess, and call the CPS (Child Public Service i'm guessing ?).
This is outright abuse on the mom's part.
I reaaaaaally thought the SJW were just a meme America, dear God.

Arabs aren't white, but you didn't have a point and were probably just trying to start shit.

No I've met a couple I'm black and mexican. White liberals are so deluded, as soon as they find out your black or mexican and your a token one. They want to parade you to the whole world. I fucking detest white liberals with a passion. They are the most Jew controlled fucking retards alive. White liberals literally red pilled me into hating my own two ethnic groups and any liberal.

Black slaves were sold by other Blacks to Europeans though, that's a fact. It didn't bother Africans at the time to enslave their brothers and sell them like cattle.

No FrenchAnon, they are real. Canada is fucking swarming with them. :/

>Eventualy tell Her to shut the fuck Nigger
>picks up my book and starts hitting me with it
>feels good man
>everyone in my class is now calling me a white supremacist
>whenever im near hear her, I talk about how great it is to be white to my friends
been a month now pretty good
Mfw She started hitting me

Fucking call CPS, whatever happens it's better to at least try to save the kid, if this shit goes on the kid will be horribly fucked anyway. CPS can't make it much worse in the worst case, in the best case CPS will make it better, it's what they're there for anyhow.

every SJW i met sounds like they get their facts off of buzzfeed

call CPS. if she refers to him as her daughter, she'll probably start feeding him female hormones in his food when he approaches puberty, and that will fuck him up if it's being done against his will

So who don't you hate aside from Trump ?
Also
> They are the most Jew controlled fucking retards alive.
Come on user that's conspirationnist bullshit, people have never needed the fucking Jews to be utter retards. But shit, HOW do you become THIS idiotic ?

> holy shit

Dear North American continent, I know we have our differences, but please for the love of whatever is sacred to you, keep them and sort this shit out because I fucking KNOW we'll end up having them in here eventually.
I know too many people who'll end up catching up on "this cool and progressive way of thinking that comes from America mon Dieu we're so backwards compared to them" and I don't want to spend all my future days getting mad af against morons.
I mean the minorities these sacks of shit are supposed to defend hate them, can't they fucking see ?

abo nigger or nigger nigger?

nigger nigger who talks like shes repeating everything from black twitter

>tfw degenerate boner at this

I haven't watched him since Sunday because my kids have been sick. He was casual when we talked, but it sounded like he wasn't onboard. He said he didn't like girl stuff (said something about boy clothing being more comfortable) and that he liked playing with boys, but he doesn't get to much because they exclude him. I'll talk to the kid and my wife again and probably call CPS if the kid tells me he's unhappy.

I wish I could show off my power level like that. Here I'd be crucified.

I think I'm going to cry.

>>>redpill them on worthless majors and hide my power level
that is why you major english. So you don't put two opposite things in one sentence and think it fits.

That said english major is useless.

What's your point?

Well, in context with OP, it would've been a better counterpoint to oppose to the "only Whiteys were guilty of slavery" argument.

When did OP say that the argument was that only whites were guilty of slavery?

>tfw your mother makes you a degenerate

Call CPS, you will hate yourself if the kid ends up in the news when his mother chops his dick off.

Just call fucking CPS there job is to stop this shit happening, and Jesus Christ the fact this actually happens makes me want to go shoot up the nearest gender studies class

tfw the nig nogs claimed britsh royalty was fake and claiming blacks the true royalty

mfw she says The actual line WE WUZ KINGS

That's what I thought.

Sorry bud, don't care enough to want to reply in a constructive fashion. Might have been wrong in what I thought I understood and that's fine by me if I was. Congrats.

SJW's are everywhere in LA, I just tend to ignore them or keep my mouth shut just not to start shit here but there are times where people purposely push my buttons and I get into it with them. Like the time a feminist started arguing with me that circumcision was wrong for girls but okay for boys, people actually started cheering for me when I started debunking her horseshit left and right. Or the time where a Bernie friend of mine kept pushing it and I convinced him that Trump wasn't as bad as the media wanted him to believe. Or other friends who bring up illegal immigration, they know better than to ask me about that garbage now.

>Sorry bud, don't care enough to want to reply in a constructive fashion
You just did. Thanks for admitting your mistake, though. Hopefully you can reflect and learn from it to become a better person.

This (as well as that one) wasn't a constructive answer and I do not need your patronizing bullshit.
I could have argued, but I saw why you would disagree and honestly the issue isn't worth it.
Keep on winning arguments on the internet dude, hope it makes you happy.

>He's a nice kid currently, so I dunno.

Do you know how many nice kids were dressed and treated like girls by their insane mothers and ended up as serial killers? It's crazy how common it is among them.

Sup Forums thinks this story is true

>Gender studies

Anyone want to guess what she was actually majoring in? Hint - we wuz presidents. I remember thinking she'd fail because of her choice, and I was right.

And I'll probably call them, but I'm going to talk to the kid again first. I've dealt with sexually/physically abused kids at work, but this seems like a mental abuse issue. Any of you pysch fags have advice on what I should I actually ask him?

Do you think this story is false or even rare?

Are you upset that you got proven wrong? It's okay, you're not perfect.

i dont live in a big city, so i have never met a sjw. All the people i know are right wing.

Ok, I'm mad

First, do this vvvvvvv
Now look, you really only have two options here.

Get involved
>stick it to the bitch with a small ounce of likelihood she might see her ways.

Don't get involved
>Let CPS handle it

Either way, you're technically getting involved.

If you truly have a heart, and you have the kid's best interests in mind, you gotta take it to that cunt. Let her have it like they use to 30 years ago. Run towards those bullets 150mph. You're a goddamn man after all, so take care of that shit. Sure, you're going to take a few swings, and your friend will forever hate you, but this isn't about her. It's about the boy essentially tossing his entire future, social ability, friends and acquaintances, self-esteem, and self-worth down the shitter for some self entitled piece of dick lint cunt's personal opinion of things. Do whatever you can, because nobody else will. It doesn't matter what she thinks and you won't have to worry about what anyone else thinks. I guarantee 100% everyone you know will take your side. You have to do this before he reaches the critical ages or it's probably game over. I've read research that people's personality doesn't really change past the second grade so the clock's ticking.

Knowing how I personally know how shitty CPS is they'll likely make things worse, and do nothing. Save that for a last measure.

Then call CPS. Cover your ass with a testimony and strap in. You would have done everything you could.

Good luck, user. Sorry you had to get involved. Let this be one of your timely purposes in life.

My wife is a social worker, she said that gender issues are a whole new frontier but that if that kid self identifies as a boy while the mom is trying to push him as a girl it might cause mental issues as the kid reaches puberty and shit

buuuut calling cps is tricky since the cps would just take the word of mouth of the mom.
so if she says he identifies as a girl and makes him say that to the cps then they will accept that and move on.
but its still your best option to call them.

nigger niggers are pretty rare in NZ mate are you sure you're not talking shit

Actually, if this weren't a creative work of fiction, the kid would likely turn out better than most people who have awful parents (as does this hypothetical child). If the kid is male and wants to be male, growing up dressed as a girl would give the kid certainly some different kinds of life experiences, but assuming nothing overly-traumatic, it would probably not be hard for this individual to lead a normal male life at an older age.

The poster had an extremely neutral stance despite posting it to cause rage. It sounds like one of those fake Sup Forums greentext stories.

Why would the friend leave her child with the family, but not bother to tell them the child is biologically male?
The part where the kid tells the family his mother dresses him up as a girl because she dislikes men and he would get punished by her for telling the truth raises the bullshit flag.

Sup Forums is really gullible, an OP can post photo shopped fakery and no one on Sup Forums will bother to call him out on it for 200+ posts. It really discredits the whole alt-right movement more than they already discredit themselves.

ya want me to link you to her twitter mate

I'm in my local college's criminal justice course, want to become a police officer but I'm going to get the fuck out of Toronto before I do.

In any case my classmates, at least the ones in policing or corrections are pretty right wing and we're pretty tight knit because there's a shit ton of leftist art students on campus.

In any case one day I'm walking with a group of classmates when a group of these fuckers start shouting at us, calling is piglets and fascists for whatever reason they've justified in their minds.

Of course we go to ignore them but one of these assholes decides he's going to look good in front of his mates and grabs me by the shoulder (I was the tallest/largest member in the group at 6'3) to yell at me. I told him to piss off and not touch me again and the little shit (literally 5'8) shoved me to try and start shit, so I punched him in the face, a little harder than I meant to honestly but I was pretty upset so eh.

At this point the guys on the ground. Bleeding pretty bad and starts yelling about legal action and expulsion when my classmates kindly point out he assaulted me first and I only fought back after he initiated again after a warning.

Never heard from him again, also taught me that my classmates are the guys and gals I'd want to work alongside after we graduate.

good for a laugh i suppose

If arabs are considered white, that means more of the empires throughout history were started by whites, making it more clear that we are superior. This being before islam, of course. You should have said muslims owned slaves, not arabs.

It's a shame that Sup Forums can't solidify their sentiments (yes, feelings) into a coherent ideological movement that holds up to intellectually scrutiny. Such emotion channeled into actual pursuit of an ideology and the resulting social change could be a serious force to be reckoned with for liberals. However, like liberals, most posters here are only in it for the cheap reactionary emotive associations rather than anything analytical.

twitter.com/OVOKali?lang=en

Majored in Psych here
>Any of you pysch fags have advice on what I should I actually ask him?
'Do you like it when mummy makes you dress this way? Do you think the kids will tease you? Do you want to be a boy/are you a boy? Does mummy ever make you feel bad about being a boy?'

If you can prove she is hindering his development/daily function, you can get her in serious trouble. Record yourself saying it to the kid, so it doesn't look like you're 'leading him on', which is what his mother will claim. She's likely got some sort of personality disorder.

>Sister is a SJW feminist lesbian who browses Tumblr
>Gets triggered over random shit I do so I get annoyed and decide to purposefully trigger her
>Playing Dragon's Crown on Vita as Sorceress, tell her to come over, freaks out saying her spine would break
>Wear my MAGA hat in public because every time I do she says I endorse racism and bigotry and yadda yadda and gets all pissy
>Refer to mudslimes as kebabs around her and say in various ways we need to remove them, how UN shouldn't have interfered with Syria and how nuking the middle east would make us '50s happy
>Use "Jews" as an insult to describe certain businesses when she's around, say they're Jewing me etc.
>Practicing Japanese, so speak in a hiraganized English, ZISO ISU HAU AI SOUNDU WEN AI TAKU RIKU ZISU, she says it's racist and Asian people can't get jobs due to their accents but it's okay to do Russian and German accents
>Will openly say you can't be racist to White people and patriarchy exists and blah blah
>Can be okay at times when politics are nowhere to be seen or referenced
Surprisingly she's healthy weight wise and looks alright for a sister.

>I just gave her a confused look and she might have pulled down her pants enough for me to see his dick.
>might have
Hmmm....

Call me skeptical, but I don't think a sjw of her caliber would be open to dissenting opinions.

I paraphrased what he said a bit because he's a kid - I don't really have a reason to lie to trigger Sup Forumstards. He didn't say she hated men, he said something along the lines of "she doesn't like boy stuff." Like I said, I posted it on a Sup Forums thread to get it off my chest, and I only reposted it here when OP posted this thread. And I imagine she omitted his gender because she's mentally ill. I didn't know she was really a he because his mom always refers to him as a girl and my friends do the same. Maybe she just accidentally forgot to tell me and it's all a big misunderstanding though, right?

jesus, hopefully she emigrates because we sure as shit dont need that sort of bs here

Argued with an sjw bluepilled nog in college. I was subtly memeing the whole time since he memed blatantly and unconsciously like all white men are privileged and whatnot.
He told me the jews were white so I asked him if the jews were oppressed. He told me the holocaust wasn't oppression since jews are white.
>mfw we were arguing in the cafeteria and people heard it

That kid is fucked if he doesn't get away from his mother. Even being in a foster home is infinitely better than that. Call CPS fucking today

I'm calling bullshit. It just doesn't ring true for NZ.

>new zealand
>trump supporter
yeah legit story

i s2g this happened sjws are fucking everywhere especially in auckland

If you're truly not bullshitting the whole thing (which I doubt), you are seriously a dumb fuck. You claim to have a wife and kids and deal with sexually/physically abused kids at work yet you didn't immediately recognize how your friend punishing the child for telling people about his biological sex when he is supposedly trans-gendered is blatant abuse.
Plus, you would have to be an even dumber fuck to take advise from Sup Forums since you are supposedly a competent adult with a family. Your initial post implied you did not mind the that the child was transgendered, so why do you care what 'Sup Forumstards' think because you clearly seem to be taking heed of random user's suggestions.

Some of my US acquitances display views similar to what SJW's have and sometimes I debate them on Normiebook. We remain on civil terms though. There is one particular girl who is a bit of an SJW AND a Hungaroboo at the same time. She even speaks Hungarian very well. How is this possible? Hungarian culture and Hungarian mentality is so very far from an SJW dreamland that I can't even begin to describe it.

Anyway, Normiebook debate.

>Her: posts liberal link on wall about Islam or minorities being good things
>Me: comment something contradictory
>Her: [racism, patriarchy, problematic, marginalized]
>Me: [THINLY VEILED ISLAMOPHOBIA INTENSIFIES]
>Her: [LIBERALISM DRIVES AT MAXIMUM]
>Me: Ne felejtsd el nézni este a meccset és szurkolni a magyar válogatottnak
>Her: Igen, mindenképp

You're a musar but a good one. At some point I also wanted to be musar but couldn't get past medical commission since an oldfart doctor wanted money.

Obviously fake story, but the only correct action in this situation is to call children's services.

I had to hop networks, same guy though. And I dunno why you bothered replying without reading my other responses. I think transgenders are mentally retarded, but I didn't make this to trigger anti-SJWs. I posted in a secrets thread to get it off my chest, and I just posted it here after OP made the thread. I didn't make it for this thread, so I had no reason to go full poltard.

And yeah, I do occasionally work with abused kids. This incident caught me off guard though. I apologize if you are more experienced with SJW retards, but I'm not used to little kids saying "mommy makes me be a girl." I really doubt anyone would know how to react in that situation, but please continue telling me how I should have treated that situation better.

And get punished for false report. The satanic state knows what's going on and supports it. They seize children from christians and give them to LGBT scum for purpose. You should help this child to get away from this country ASAP. He may be adopted by russians or europeans or anyone else, just as far as possible from United States of Sodom

Kid in that pic is miserable, the text could all be bullshit for all i know, but that kid has the face and body language of someone who just can't live here anymore.

Posting this on Sup Forums before Sup Forums really doesn't help the veracity of your story.

I did read your other replies, e.g. the one about you working with abused kids. The fact that you even have an SJW family friend, the fact that the child being a boy "didn't bug" you, and the fact that you have a family all indicate you're no true 'full poltard', but you still wouldn't know what to do without asking Sup Forums for advice like a dumb fuck.

Except I don't think you're a dumb fuck. I think that you are a shitposter fishing for (You)s who didn't take the time to think your story through, so have one more.

You're*

You're = You Are
Your = Yours
example: Your car. Your dog. etc.

>dat pic
There is a 9/10 chance this kid is going to an hero before his 25th birthday.

>>Will openly say you can't be racist to White people and patriarchy exists and blah blah

everybody who says that is a race traitor, actively attacking white interest.

I'm sorry 88, but your sister needs to get into the even.

And SJW will blame it on PATRIARCHY and CHRISTIANITY. One can't argue with possessed beings, you have to cast demons out first.

We get that nonsense here to, significantly less pronounced here in the south island thankfully. Seriously though, our media doesn't even pretend to not be propaganda, it's kinda scary.

This shit would make the news here, senpai, especially if it were in multicultural Aucklan

Fairfax media is literally propaganda. Everything else here is blatantly leftist, too, but Fairfax takes the fucking cake (and then my slice of it too because I don't deserve it for being white)

Dude....

These are the things that have made me immune to "poo in loo". Whenever I'm sad that my country isn't a first world and has low hygiene standards, i just come to pol to remind myself of how worse it could have been

I doesn't matter if you think they wont do anything, absolutely NOTHING will happen if you don't take action on it.

At least if you do act there's a chance the kid can get out of a potentially abusive domestic situation.

But if you bury your head in the sand and ignore it, I wouldn't blame you.

Seems like most people these days would rather gripe on the internet than actually find the motivation to act in reality.