Friday’s with Sup Forums

friday’s with Sup Forums

oh shit. I completely forgot it was Friday

this. Week went lightning fast for me.

>deletes your thread
>for free

You know were all fucking pathetic losers right? Everyone else is out banging girls and drinking cold beers on Friday.

well I'm sorry for not wanting to waste my money or get a venereal disease.

>tfw was invited to go out but I've got the flu and feel like shit

The fuck? I didn't know this. Disturbing news

>banging girls and drinking cold beers

I'm still doing 50% of that.

hay guys

Pretty fuckin' /comfy/ I must admit.
>Raining out
>Lights off
>Headphones
>Chill music
>Cat in lap
Not gonna lie, great night here lads.

hello Sup Forums frens, keep it comfy

>tfw banned at home but phoneposting on the bus on my way to the gf's
does this count as avoiding ban?
I wasn't really trying to, it's my only option.

Just installed my new SSD here. Shit is really fast

>birthday with Sup Forums

i turn 26 on sunday. same shit ive always done

well done user! now you can access videogames 20 seconds faster, and that's it!
was it worth it the x10 price it costs compared to a regular HDD?

I'm using it for OS files only by now. And money isn't an issue here.

comfy is just a code word for superior desu

Birthdays are gay as fuck. I used to deactivate my fb on the week on my birthday because for some reason if it's your birthday people automatically assume you're throwing a big party and get disappointed when you tell them you literally don't give a shit and aren't throwing a party. It's beyond stupid.
That and the fact your parents want to take you out for dinner which is true manchild tier.
Birthdays are more of a hassle than anything else.

>Recently broke up with my girlfriend because we were both too busy to talk to each other
>Been drinking and going to work like a depressed slave
>My only real laughs are here or when I go out with my friends occasionally

I dunno if I should kill myself or keep going. I kinda miss her, lads

it's not a matter of money being an issue, it's a matter of efficiency, is it worth it?
the fact that those useless things were invented, were they worth it the time and expenses?
I don't know man, sometimes I just don't understand this world.

based Friday night's thread

Running some tests here, and might say... yes. Thinking to buy another one for games only.

I'm glad I got you guys

>That and the fact your parents want to take you out for dinner which is true manchild tier.

>turning 26 sunday
>no friends or life etc
>father wants to take me out to dinner
>uh no
>gets all upset

I jerk off and drink room temperature vodka alone on Friday.
Feels pretty good honestly.

keep going you stupid fuck. KEEP going & fuck the chin up you fuck. Chin up damn it

>Going out with your parents is manchild tier
What the fuck
Go spend some some quality time with your parents and appreciate when they do nice things for you, you edgy fuck

Why is having dinner with your parents once a year manchild tier? The fuck

xD

>tfw people on Sup Forums don't live with their parents

must be nice being normal people

>tfw no Karen bussy

>ex-gf has been messaging me
>wants to see me but I'm too lazy and depressed to go get beers with her

Even if you live with them you should appreciate that they love you enough to still want to spend time with you. Maybe it's because my mom's been sick lately, but you should treasure every second man, no one will love you like they do.

How my pals on Sup Forums doing?

Drinking

There's a difference with your parents going out with you.

Doing it because you're close and you then go do other shit wither friends/bf/gf is one thing

Doing it because they are all you have, and going out to dinner seeing others out with their friends or bf/gf and you're there like a fucking loser on a fri/sat night eating dinner with your parents because you have no one else to be with is completely different and humiliating even if no one else knows

Th-thanks

>tfw have friends, but enjoy spending time with parents more

First snow came down yesterday and the wintersports season has just begun. Getting really comfy over here.

i wish that was true for me. not only not having friends, but any experience with my parents basically turns out horrible, with my mother being annoying as fuck and my father being a complete asshole

WHY

Do you have any siblings user?

no, im an only child. in fact i just went to thanksgiving with my "extended" family (which consists of around 10 people, the closest to my age either 20 years older or younger) and rarely said anything there all weekend either

Thats sad to hear, dude but I do know the feeling somewhat. Hanging out with my brother-in-law's family is excruciating because theyre all religious (Jehovah's Witnesses lel) and since Im not one, they absolutely rarely talk to me. In fact Im pretty sure they dont even know I am my sister's brother
I fucking hate them so damn much so I just sit there quietly just listening to them talk and be cringey

My extended family is huge and I'm actually glad we're all close and have grown up together even the ones which are 10+ years older than me. I'm actually at a university in a city where a bunch of my close cousins live and it's made my adjustment to solo life so much easier because I'm not totally alone. I go to my cousins and chill there on weekends, probably watch some football and grab a nice hot cooked meal from my aunt. My other cousins drive me around to the superstores when I need to top up supplies. I'm grateful I've got a family like this.

On the one hand, it's nice having a small family because there isn't a lot of drama.

But on the other, yeah having basically no one kinda sucks. Like I only see that small family once a year at thanksgiving since I was little. Besides then, it's literally just been my and my parents, day in and day out. Not even a sibling to spend time with. Wonder if it had a role in me turning out to be an autist.

Thanksfully my family isnt religious. Religion always brings out the worst

Did you not socialize in school/college? My brothers are way older than me and by the time I was even about 10 they had both moved out so I didn't really have anyone to chill with at home but my mum used to take me everywhere with her as she has a fuckload of friends and I ended up making friends with the children of her friends.
It's not hard to break out of the autism loop though. Get a job or something which gets you out and about and start building from there.

I was in an after school program thing from when i was 6 to about 13 that i would go to when school was out and in summer and stuff. i had friends in school and that program at those ages

once high school ~14 years old hit, something went terribly wrong and i basically only had acquaintances, no more friends. the isolation meant i didn't learn social skills, which fucked me over in college/university meeting people, which made my social skills worse, and carried over post-college

and yeah my parents are pretty nonsocial as well. my mom is always on the phone all day and night for work but never does stuff outside of work, and i have literally never seen my father do a social activity with someone who wasnt himself or my mom/me in my 25 years of life

holy shit this nigga is badass.
were those leeches or what?

because normies are hardwired to enjoy that rubbish and ostracise anyone who doesn't, i'd rather spend my weekends drinking and smoking weed while shitposting, listening to music and watching Anime

My dad was pretty much the same. He wasn't anti-social but he wouldn't like to go out and about to social places like my mum would because he would prefer to sit at home and watch his sports like golf/snooker/darts or any other of those meme sports which somehow come on every single day on tv. He did get diabetes a few years back and he's been actively playing golf with my uncle's and some of his other friends now though.

As I suggested you could get some work even part time and you'll realize how your life will change. Social interaction will be so much easier and you'll always find yourself having something to do on weekends with those friends you make.

Who /suicidal/ here?

keep your head up bro
you’ll make it through :)

Thanks bru

got 2 term papers I need to get started on but I'm still posting here

you got all weekend for that m8

Just take a bunch of amphetamines and do it

i mean i have a job. and i talk to people at said job. just no one likes me i guess. just like its been my whole life, make people laugh and all that which i thought is good yet no one wants anything to do with me

doesnt help that most people just annoy me and piss me off now.

>That and the fact your parents want to take you out for dinner which is true manchild tier.

thinking this, is the exact definition of "manchild tier"

what's going on here? that looks pretty good

How old are you?
Try finding a change of scenery maybe a new job or something.

I think I'm turning into a normie and it feels good

Moving into my own apartment after a year and a half living with my parents.

Might actually be able to have sex with a woman now.

its s'aturday tho

Gym in 45 minutes and feels like I have no energy. Cutting is starting to takes its tolls and hope I don't snap my shit up.

how old

26. Finished undergrad in 2015, then worked for a year and a half before moving back in with them.

HI, EVERYBODY

HI

>tfw finally fat enough that I can use my stomach as a stand for my phone

>spending Friday night on spee
>normie
Oh sweety, it's over

Mommy just gave me $50 for being a good boy. How should I spend it?

going out with friends tomorrow

I get the best of both worlds

i have 0 problem getting chicks in bed.
my dick isn't that small either.
but i cum in 2 minutes.

Any advice?

Use a super tight flesh light endurance trainer, do it for a few weeks, no using your hand

I got my time from 5 minutes to 30-90, no shit

seriously?
One time i came almost instanly upon penetrating an asshole.

>anal sex with strange
eww no

I find it relieving to know that despite being separated by oceans and living in different countries with different cultures there's some autist out there exactly and equally pathetic like me. Ily faggots, this shit website is my refuge from abject loneliness and despair.

Keep going fellow leaf

Don't talk to her. Block her completely. Trust me.

no not man child for your birthday. once you get past age 19-20 the birthday gifts for me at least became very small items, with dinner being the "big gift"

they just wanna spend time with their son, you're gunna miss them when they're gone and remember those dinner nights out fondly desu

What in the fuck, is he ingesting parasitic worms?

I did the opposite user she right here next to me user :,(

I got finals week coming up for 5 classes and I think Im fucked for physics (electromagnetism) and math. I need As in both of those classes to pass with a C and B respectively and I need to do well because I applied to transfer to a 4 year for fall 2018. Fuck, why does maxwell shit and multivariable calculus have to be so fucking hard?

>waaaaaah why did I choose STEM
git gud

This is a supremely American post.

I switched my field of study after failing multivariable calculus

>mfw getting Ds and Cs on midterm exams and the small group of smart as fuck high school kid normies are getting Bs and As.
I fucking hate those kids and this class. I feel like such a brainlet.

should have made friends, that's how I managed to get all As and Bs.

Yeah
At my university you can test into multivariable calc if you do well enough on AP tests and of course there were a few freshmen who humblebragged about that

Saturday morning.

Eggs and bacon on the way lads, then Millwall away later.

>"lol wat score did you get on your EyyPee exams? xD"
I fucking hate those types of snotbrat freshman. I took a shitload of APs in high school and consistently got 4s and a few 5s on those exams. They dont mean shit.

Hey there friend.

Have fun taking cowards way you northern cunt

Let them have it. I'm snuggled up, comfy as fuck, posting with my bros, drinking sub par beer and watching Gladiator. In this moment I am happy.

That's because you are user. Nothing wrong with that though :^)

t. took multivar calculus on high school senior year

>waking up early on your day off
NEET detected

He's going to London you idiot