is russia elite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_FIFA_World_Cup
youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Qatar#Ethnic_groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Uruguay and Egypt
>easy

It was Uruguay who got lucky, not Russia. Russia is egypt tier.

>>the easiest group in the world cup
It could be but there's no Tripinad and Toboggan.

>Uruguay and Egypt
>easy

user, I think you mean a very interesting group. Uruguay should be fun to watch, and I hope they advance and win

Suarez and Cavani are going to be up to their dick in goals

This must be Flynn and Trumps doing. Putin hacks the election for Trump, and in turn Flynn used his spy contacts to rig the World Cup.

Wasn't Putin at the draw in person? Probably had a needle full of polonium in his back pocket.
All of those teams will be looking at Russia as easy points though, honestly.

burger has never heard of urghay

Hell, even Saudi Arabia could be a possible team to advance out. Or they’ll completely fail and explode quite literally

Did you watch the draw? clearly, it wasn't fixed. Also, I think Russia is not gonna make it to the 1/16 round. 1- Uruguay 2- Egypt/S.Arabia

Can see this happening for sure. Group A shouldn’t be hard to predict compared to some of the other ones. Shame italy flunked themselves out of the competition

Saudi Arabia are trash. Go through their qualification route. All incredibly suspicious late penalties to make their way through.

but, does any group look partucularly hard for you? this wasn't russia rigging, but tons of meme teams qualified

Still not going to leave the group.

>tons of meme teams qualified
Mostly because they expanded the number of teams this year.
And yet, somehow, Italy and Holland still failed to qualify.

Nah stop believing FIFA rankings. Egypt isn't easy and Russia is considered weak because of FIFA's retarded ranking. Granted they're still weak just not as fifa rankings make them out to be. They'll struggle with the group. Uruguay and Egypt will advance.

>Mostly because they expanded the number of teams this year.
what?

Honestly lack of a single elite is what makes it suspicious. Uruguay is a solid team from the 2nd pot. The next two pots are full of mid tier teams from Africa and Asia so it's also not suspicious. Egypt and SA are probably the best in their respective confederations. Or near the best at least.

That shitshow will be in qatar lad.

>whatever part of the Islamic Caliphate of Britbongshariafishandchippistan this is education

qatar = 32 teams
2026 = 48 teams

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2022_FIFA_World_Cup

>This tournament will be the last to involve 32 teams, with an increase to 48 teams scheduled from the 2026 tournament.

Oh fug, I thought that was for this year. My bad.

Urgay is a top tier team and Egypt has Salad and he can decide a match

I know right, how will I ever recover. It's almost as humiliating as losing out on qualification to a small island nation in the Caribbean.

uh FIFA will do whatever you pay them to do

Uruguay is bretty good.

>worst korea somehow finished 4th
>russia not advancing to the semis

'cmon lads, let's not be naive

>worst korea
Never, ever forget lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=70YBjA0bLFM

It's a seeded draw dipshit

Russia are the worst team rankings wise in the entire tournament but they get a pot 1 entry as hosts, meaning their group can't get one of the other top teams.
It's almost impossible for it to not be the easiest group in any possible draw.

If it was really rigged Russia wouldn't have the hardest possible knockout round against Spain/Portugal

>Mostly because they expanded the number of teams this year.

this
It's still 32 teams since 1998, the only thing that has changed is the number of teams per confederation, basically more teams from AFC and ConCACAcaf in prejudice of UEFA

So Qatar will be the last proper World Cup unless they fix this madness.

>Qatar
>Proper World cup
Not when it's being played in fucking December mate.

disgusting

Hopefully all the bribes were worth it. It's gonna be funny to see Qatar importing all their players from Europe and South America like they did for the handball cup (which they nearly won).

Don't know how true it is, but I heard a while back they suddenly popped out a yeam full of suspiciously Somalian-looking lads who no one had ever heard of but were all apparently born in Qatar.
So not only are slaves building the stadiums, they'll be playing the games for them too.

>yeam
*team

they already have a significant foreign presence in their squad, but its all africans and south americans iirc cause no euro will ever be this cheap
only niggers would play for another country for money

I have a dream.

Qataris barely exist in the country anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Qatar#Ethnic_groups

Let's say Russia goes full worst korea 2002, how far can they go?

>host Russia not advancing
they will top the group with 7 points and uruguay second with 6

First round. Final if they go full Argentina '78 but no matter what we say about the Russian government it's nowhere near the Argentinian regime of that time.

pretty far desu
football fans dont have the balls to boycott FIFA so they can really do whatever they want and dorks will keep watching regardless
they'll watch 2022 even though it's gonna be in >qatar

I guess my dictators scored this goal, right?

Argentina - Peru for example.

>France - Argentina
????

>#8 GK

what is your problem with France - Argentina?

Fucking awful. If they weren't shit tier orientals they would end their shame by taking all their own lives. But I guess they're just bug-eyed freaks without conscience or soul

>Russia hacked the draw!

All the honorable and best worst koreans play sc2 desu

>I rate peegypt

>Russia are the worst team rankings wise in the entire tournament but they get a pot 1 entry as hosts, meaning their group can't get one of the other top teams.
this

but we also got our rating lower and lower because we had no officials games for 1.5 years

France clearly won
Rigged

>easiest
Uruguay will devour them.

>Clearly it wasnt fixed
said a man who beleives in magic tricks and every get rich quick scheme

strong or shit?
can't decide
hector cuper coach

I don't know why you guys always blame worst Korea for this. Surely don't blame FIFA, the most corrupt sporting organization in the world.

Partly their fault, they should have realised quickly enough, kicked the dog torturers to fuck and gone out like men.

Did the US get their own bracket or something???

u got blacked by non african africans

How can that happen??? Hopefully that doesn't happen in Russia.

>Uruguay
>ez

American football education, everyone.

They got an easy group because they're in pot 1.
Egypt are the lucky ones in that group desu, they're in pot 3 and they drew the worse pot 1 team, the worst pot 4 team and an average pot 2 team.

Uragay and Egypt will go through anyway

>el urugayANO

i agree with your dream

they kept playing murderball, knowing that they wouldnt get punished
the only time they didnt need it was against >us lel

I mean with the host being an auto pot 1 (and russia is pot 3 ranking), it makes sense. Russia was always gonna get an easy group.

>Pot 2
>Pot 3
>Pot 3
>Pot 4

Replace russia with any other pot 1 team and this would be the hardest group.

Let's face it, the lucky ones are Egypt and Uruguay.

>When you get your news from Sup Forums.

>Haddary

GOAT gk. Unironically.