“brazill will be reborn 2018“

>“brazill will be reborn 2018“
>“you can give us the title now“
>“what‘s 7-1? can‘t remember...“
>“no chance we‘ll loose it this time“

where does this annoying behavior come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eu-49yor7lQ
theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/oct/11/world-cup-2018-power-rankings
espn.com/soccer/blog/five-aside/77/post/3292966/spi-brazil-most-likely-to-win-world-cup-2018-ahead-of-spain-germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spoilt fans

Maybe because they raped every team in south america

youtu.be/Eu-49yor7lQ

This who you're arguing with

they seem like very intelligent and friendly guys... just laughing at their stupid friend

I‘m talking about this fucking behavior... prime example why brazilians are the most pretentious fans ever

The big media needs the sheeple to believe this nonsense. Don't forget football is a religion.

REMINDER THAT GLOBO IS LITERALLY A STATE MEDIA DISGUISED AS "FREE SPEECH". WAKE THE FUCK UP

>My post made someone butthurt enough to screencap it
God, what an amazing feel

How is that 7-1 of any relevancy if it's a totally different squad? You lost two wars and came back. We can come back from a 7-1.

>german in charge of handling the banter
>in fact, german In charge of handling anything

I‘m happy for you. I‘m not even kidding

expect we‘re handling the european union pretty good

thanks man
I am the type of guy that tries to make a good thread and only get 2 replies
That kind of recognition is new to me

no problem man
didn‘t think anybody would reply to this thread either becuase everyone is jerking off in these prediction threads

>being annoyed because some people got hope back and are having fun with some banter
Do you want us to think that Germany will rape us forever and ever or something?
You know that no one really thinks it's going to be easy, right?

They’re literal monkeys m8

then don‘t give your team and your people high hopes

Tell people to stop putting us between the favorites then
theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/oct/11/world-cup-2018-power-rankings

espn.com/soccer/blog/five-aside/77/post/3292966/spi-brazil-most-likely-to-win-world-cup-2018-ahead-of-spain-germany

>They're literal monkeys m8

stop trembling, hans

I agree somewhat but if this isnt the pot calling the kettle black. Im way past sick of you fucking krauts too.

>espn still rating germany
lmao but then again what else can you expect from them

We'll happily act like pricks while we still can, my muslim friend. If we do end up getting thrashed again we'll happily accept the backlash because at least we still had some fun and if turns out we actually win the Worldc Up, well... we can brag about it and act like even bigger pricks

What does it tell you about your people when the GOAT of your most important sport is married to a literal monkey

You couldn't even beat our U21 B team. Come on now.

>Brazil
>can't beat Mexico Z Team
>think they can win the WC
It's over, give it to the Germans.

What about France?

5 stars

brazil doesn't have a good enough team, maybe next time. england is awful, germany has amazing but dying generation, france has the best squad, spain will always be good, portugal is shit, argentina can meme their way to anything.

This
If the anglos can do it,why cant we?