Why are black people portrayed, in movies and such...

Why are black people portrayed, in movies and such, as angry and aggressive and generally butthurt or complete fools that are considered funny?

pic related
he had a great fucking job that payed well working under one of the greatest doctors with 2 hotties around all the time. What was his fucking problem?

>angry and aggressive and generally butthurt or complete fools

1)Black ppl are constantly reminded that they are black.
2)Listening to only hip-hop does that to ppl.
3)See above

1. Hight testosteron.
2. Social maladjustment due to early puberty.
3. Toxic effects of bigotry of low expectations.
4. Lack of developed black culture (and inability to fully relate to "white" American culture) and therefore lack of healthy group identity.

If the character was white you wouldn't ask what his problem is

Foreman had to deal with a drugged-out liar, a narcissistic sociopath, and Chase. I'd be angry too if I spent 14 years preparing to become a neurosurgeon to have to work with these guys.

probably because black people are generally angry, aggressive and butthurt people, as well as being complete fools.

Precisely. Because he would not represent the whole.
We see white serial killers, saints, autists, average Joes, anything really.
as far as black people are concerned, they are either aggressive ghetto niggers or fools/clowns (see Chris Tucker in any film)
With a few exceptions of course. (Morgan Freeman and Lawrence Fishburne for example)

Also he got to work at one of the finest hospitals in the country with one of the finest doctors in the world.
professionally, you'd be stupid not to put up with anything that happens in order to get such a huge stepping stone for your life.

Is this the most objective post on Sup Forums about black people?

It doesn't insult or humiliate. It speaks the truth. Thank you, user. This is the post we need against polcucks.

>2. Social maladjustment due to early puberty.

But neckbeards went through the same thing and you shit on them freely slit.

But Sup Forums would agree with that 100%

Foreman had a stick up his ass even when House wasn't around, even when he was in charge of the department

No, pol would go around screeching about "fucking niggers MAGA deport them muh aryan supremacy" when they themselves look like fat losers.

Some maybe but most of Sup Forums doesn't hate niggers only their culture

>Sup Forums doesn't hate black people

Are you for fucking real? Sup Forums is as edgy about black people as it gets. And don't give me that shit about Sup Forums not being serious because that place is as serious as it gets. Once upon a time, it was a place for trolling. Now, it's a place where pretend-idiots are surrounded by actual idiots.

Proving once more that Sup Forums was right about you niggers. Learn to read. The only thing that post doesn't mention is that blacks have lower IQ.

>muh pr
>muh culture
Kill yourself

Can someone post black people reacting to street magicians?

>haha mommie i said nigger xD i love living in the early 2000's pools closed to aids LOL!

to keep my people down! we is better and is stronger abnd can beat you all!

I like how when black people are discussed everyone on Sup Forums is suddenly a fucking teacher in the middle of Compton with years of experience in the ghetto trying and failing miserably at reconditioning negroids and not some pasty little fuck posting from his bedroom in upper middle class gated suburbia who hasn't seen real nigging one time in his life and thinks the typical black person is exactly like what they see on tv and not just some mixed fake black that was probably raised surrounded by whites

Because darkies have a huge chip on their shoulder. Darkies are the most racist people I've ever met.

>thinks "nigger" is perceived as edgy anymore
>thinks it is anything but what we call its subspecies
wew

That is true. Especially Africans.

>constant insults from house
>your colleagues don't respect you
>mental complex about always having to be the best but turns out your probably not even second best in the team.

And foreman was a giant dick to begin with.

>Hight testosteron.
Not according to studies.
Maybe creatin phosphate.