Bad guys plots genocide

>bad guys plots genocide
"IM TRYING TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM ITSELF"

Other urls found in this thread:

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sometimes those bad guys make a good point.

Childhood is idolizing the Columbine shooters. Adulthood is when you realize Ted Kaczinsky makes more sense.

If you read Ted Kacynski's manifesto he's right about most of what he says.

Especially the Liberals part.

seriously though, explain to me how humanity and civilzation wouldn't be improved by genociding africans and muslims. i'll wait. please remove emotion from your arguments.

kaczinsky is so based its crazy
>literal genius with a Phd in mathematics from Harvard
>one of the smartest men ever
>just goes crazy and becomes /innawoods/ overnight
>comes out of hiding every 10 years to blow up shit

a real life joker, he was always /ourguy/

>being this unironically edgy

More like Ras al Ghul

you mean reish all ghoul

So dark! So mature! So gritty!
This is truly DCkino

Not like your Mavelshit.

Can you link me to his manifesto?
I have some free time and it seems like an interesting read

>marvelcucks are literally this insecure
literally who was talikng about capeshit itt?

More like Red Ale Good.

What is depopulation.

>unironically edgy
If you had actually read it you'd know what I mean. He mostly speaks objectively unlike a girl-brained effete fag like you that only thinks through emotion based response

Go live in the woods faggot, nature is Satan's church. I loke civilization.

Go kill yourself faggot, you "loke" cock. I know you'd just die without your gay hookup apps and reddit

This one was linked in his wikipedia site.
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

I wouldn't but you would die in the wooda homo. Go fuck a goat, we both know that's actually your endgame

I read an entire biography about him, he had a really strange childhood and had lots of girl troubles. He's basically what your average 4channer would be if the average 4channer had a ridiculously high IQ.

Childhood is idolizing islam and the Muslim struggle for christian free states in Europe. Adulthood is when you realize Serbs were right all along.

I can survive innawoods fine. You'd be unable to get up without updating your faggot tumblr.

If I wanted to fuck a goat I would have taken your mother's offer up on a date, you impotent little tech obsessed child.

> American movie
>character takes off shoes to take a shower

>European movie
>character takes showers

>if you don't wanna live like a hobo in the forest fucking deer and treestumps and eating your own shit you are a technobabby

I'm a technobabby then. I'd tell you to suck a dick but you're one step ahead of me.

I actually came up with this thread while watching Dr Strange

>posting this on a Mongolian Knife Sharpening Yurt

Are you retarded? Go live in nature if you want to who's stopping you?

Your concave micropenis is unsuckable, the only cock near you is in your mouth and in your AIDShole now go be a fag somewhere else, time is money

I never said that anyways, but technology definitely has downsides. No one's stopping you from not being an illiterate, conversation-hopping faggot.

>trying to reason with people who use social approval as an argument
No point in trying. Once the pendulum swings fully back to the hard right he'll come around with the rest of the faggots.

>i'm going to wipe out the human race because then all our suffering will finally be over

does anybody actually believe this BS?

Idk about you user but I think technology has a couple more upsides than downsides. We should make a list though to be sure.

sets a bad precedent and gives the mob/government too much power

Sup Forums will have swung back by that point

Not if all the kikes are dead.

Is Watchmen the only good execution of this trope?

seriously though, explain to me how humanity and civilzation wouldn't be improved by genociding virgins and memesters i'll wait. please remove emotion from your arguments.

>removing the intellectual elite of your population

Just read some pol threads they share an identical ideology

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Was is it about being an adult virgin that makes people go crazy?

>tfw to inteligen to function in society

Not really. There is considerable variation in Sup Forums's beliefs. Just about the only things that are generally agreed upon are that race is real and the jewish question.

I know you're joking but his views on technology are what really set him apart from pol.

Whats the jewish question lol

The virginity, probably. You normans really are dumb

who let the dogs out?

But why dont they reflect on their virginity and isolation and try to improve themselves to become desirable mates? Instead of just giving up and saying society is the problem? Nobody with a healthy social and love life is idolizing hitler and ted kaczynski

Kikes stick together, act in the interests of their in-group and are dangerous to any host society. Currently they are busy trying to destroy white nations through a mix of social decay and immigration. They rely on their domination of the financial and media sectors to achieve this. Once you notice this, it's impossible to go back.

That about sums it up.

>the denizens of a Cambodian cockfighting forum are the intellectual elite

Why would jews try to destroy white nations when they provide all of israels military and financial support?

Society IS the problem if what you wanted was a nice, faithful wife and some kids, but everyone else is obsessed with fucking around till they're 30 and starting a family is a financial death sentence.

>spoonfeed me
>so I can just smugly dismiss everything
You really should lurk moar. Why is this site so full of kids and redditors nowadays?

So youre mad that people like having sex? I know a lot of people who have kids or have been in long term relationships in their 20s. Youre saying you cant get a girl to stay with you, but ive been with my girl for 3 years and we love each othet very much

Okay so you cant answer why the jews would want to threaten israels stability of intetests? The answer is they obviously wouldnt Lol

Healthy functioning people dont get twisted up in vast internet conspiracies. But you do share your fear of a jewish conspiracy in common with muslim extremists.

find someone else who also wants that. it isn't rocket science

>AI starts killing everyone
>"I was merely attempting to help humans, just as you assigned me to do." :^)

>AI starts killing everyone
>"*quips* I was merely attempting to help humans *quips*, just as you assigned me to do."
>[quiping intensifies]

A Purge would be a better idea, the poor should at least be given a chance to fight for themselves

>shut the fuck up robert downhere betabot 2000

>Bad dude is out to awaken ancient evil
>Is surprised when he's the first one it kills

That someone else also has to love an autistic spergy bigoted paranoid conspiratard with a persecution complex. You see the problem yes?

Yes, a lot of people do. Expect the human race to be gradually wiped out as machines and human-machine hybrids replace ordinary people.

>when ANTIFA posts on Sup Forums

I wish I could die in my sleep right now actually. If someone were to kill me for me it would be a life saver.

Funny suicide story

>dude tries to an hero using some exotic herbs or some shit
>he tells someone about it
>they call the authorities
>they literally helicopter the antidote from another country
>save the fuck
>bill him the costs

Wow. My latest anxiety attack was caused by thinking about health care. I'm going to die anyway, maybe I'll just never be health insurance

>autistic spergy bigoted paranoid conspiratard with a persecution complex

That describes most small-town churchgoers desu

Either get pills or kys user. This shit ain't normal.

if you get to the stage where genocide is necessary to save the human race, you should stop thinking the human race is worth being saved

I've read that if you get pills for mental health they take away your right to buy a gun. I'll need to buy a shotgun one day to solve the problem.

I assume they could find some planejane piece of shit with similar views and raise kids that will either follow in their footsteps or become tranny tumblrite rainbow hair freaks. There's no middle ground with that shitty pedigree.

You could overdose you spazz. Jesus is tying a noose or jumping in front of a train that hard?

I can't really actually kill myself because I'm Christian that's why I need someone to do it for me.

Thid is either bait or you are genuinely retarded.

Nobody care about Muslims before 9/11.
It's all a jewish plot for western civilization to turn into a genocide machine so that they can finally have Israel back.
Don't listen to their lies

Only if you're a teenager.

Or just try not being such a contrarian fuck all the time and actually talk to people without instantly judging them

The cure is to put yourself in horribly terrifying situations user. Then your average thought of medicare becomes a joke. Sorry user but thats the cure that pills wont do for you.

If I kill myself I'll go to hell.
Those who loves their life will lose it, while those who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life.
I have to suffer to make it to heaven.
I'm thinking about starving myself. I wonder if I give all my money away and starve myself and then go try to steal unsuccessfully if that counts as suicide.

This. He's fucking spot on with the Left

Stop using technology.

Why would I listen to said person above? I'd either laugh or hit a literal brick wall of ignorance and stupidity.

You're retarded if you think God works on technicalities and loopholes.

>You're retarded if you think God works on technicalities and loopholes
true but If I'm doing something wrong God will guide me out of it. That's probably why I'm still alive because he made me too much of a coward to kill myself

What was the cutoff line? Is an axe too advanced or not? What about a stick?

Sup Forums is now a zionist board. Trump wills it. Go cry with the mudslimes

I was expecting stanky memes and all I got was Sup Forums

If you have someone kill you, you damn both yourself and the other guy. That's a straight ticket to the Lake of Fire lad.

mass communication aka television. maybe radio

US only provides about 1% of Israel's GDP

We provide a shit ton of military aid and their country as a population of 8 million or something. 1% of their GDP would make everyone in the country a millionaire if they distributed it evenly.

>radio's not OK

Yeah try starting a war against technology without the aid of radio Ted you fucking loon.

He wrote a book...

holy fuck you're retarded

So did Stephanie Meyer, what's your point?

Do you have any idea how the world works? Honest question here.