Why does SE Asia tolerate Western men fucking its women?

Why does SE Asia tolerate Western men fucking its women?

>Paki can't comprehend the concept of women not being the property of a nation

To busy killing political dissidents

cause asian """"men"""" are tiny dicked effiminate down syndrome parent worshipping cheating dogeaters whose own women actively fight (sucessfully) their evil backwards oppression and traditions so that they can be liberated by the modernism of the glorious large cock of the handsome chisel jawed white man.

and east asian ((((((men" are the same

You only get the "exotic" left over trash ones
t. SEA

>nigger thinks he makes sense

Why the hate for SE men?

This is one of the things I will never understand.
I don't think all interracial relationships are bad. Asians are good people generally, if my sister wanted to date an asian guy I'd be alright with it, I'd know that the chances of her getting beaten or raped would be low.

Just like I hope that most asian guys would be okay with me dating their sisters, because I wouldnt rape or beat them either.

Now I don't want this to happen so much that one people dies off, but I have nothing but respect for most asian countries.

Even North Korea in a way, it takes a special kind of loyalty and determination to concive of such a fucked up dictatorship.

Do you think niggers would have the apptitude to keep such a state together for a long time? Nope.

bit racist

Okay. Would you rather have your sister date a guy from Korea, or a guy from Somalia?

only subhuman tier girls go with ugly whites who make 90% of westerners in SEA

its like white girls dating niggers, normal ones wont do it

This, same everywhere else except maybe America, there has to be something wrong with you if you're ok with being looked down on by everyone

Why do you care so much?

I don't have a sister

Sex is a market and there is a demand for white men in Asia, not point getting butthurt over it

Then imagine that you do and answer the question.

>butthurt
FOY

>women

>Asians vastly outnumber whites
>aren't shilling their women to finish whites off

Lived one year in Seoul. I had a good opinion of asian men before too until I went there and realised that :
- Most Korean guys are extremely akward with social interractions because most of them just spent the 20first years of their life doing absolutly nothing but playing computer and studying.
- They are quite sexist, and I'm not talking about some western feminism meme, I mean, if they have a gf, some guys don't want them to meet other guys because they tend to think that friendship between girls and guys don't exist, they monitor how they dress, they constently text them to know where there are etc.
+ in these countries there is a quite alarming number of psycho roaming around for the reasons I just listed plus the fact that seeking psychological help is seen as being weak in these countries.
All my female foreigner friends who lived in Seoul and tried to date korean guys have regrets, they all say the same thing, way too possessive and inexperimented.
There is a korean "joke" that says that when you choose your bf you have to make sure that he won't try to harass you or kill you if you try to break up with him. Many of the girls I used to know in korea knew a girl who had been killed by her bf or had been threatened by their bf. I'm not even talking about things like Korean break up.

That's quite cliche. It might be true in thailand or shitholest but in Korea or Japan foreigners are popular mostly because some Korean girls don't want to deal with all the shit that is dating a k/jguy. Almost all the koreans I dated told me the same shit they don't want a kguy because they had such bad experiences dealing with all of what I told before. I dated some girls with model body size saying they had constant pressure from their bf to lose weight, I used to regularly fuck a cutie 3x yo teacher who was only dating foreigners because at her age guys only wanted to marry and she just didn't want it.

Now there is one thing that is true, which is that Asians from wealthy family tend to have a disdain for foreigners which come from the fact that foreigners have a reputation for being for short relations because they rarely stay in the country for a long time and, being popular, there is often cheating or other involved. Having a serious relationship with an Asian girl is quite a challenge actually. Also they know the stereotypes that asians are easy and feel pride to not fall in the foreigner are better than us mindset that many asians have.

I'v heard that Japan is so goddamn japanese that they are deliberatly telling their women and men to try and date outside of their race over there.

>women

I thought SEA women were with white men because they need money or want to emigrate.

what the fuck.

Are you retard?

I lived in Vietnam for about 6 months and i can confirm basically everything you said about Korea also for Vietnam

Really, Asian men most of the time seem socially retarded, I think that I've met just one or two guy that were normal and easy to interact.
And i'm not talking about rural areas, I'm talking mostly about University students of Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi.

>topic about SE Asians
>idiot white pigs never stop talking about East Asia

always*sigh*

Seeing how Japanese actually live made me revalue Italy

go away shitaly.

You are not deserved to G8 member.

Interesting I didn't know it was also true for this part of Asia.

We are not even trying

Eurabia is better for future of Asia.

White are disaster for Asians.
They don't realise white are sama as mudslim/nigs in Asia.

Only in Japan.

It was fun for one time not being considered from a top tier culture

good.

No Japanese want white pigs in here.

Ryukyu Islands?

Tokyo and Hiroshima were full of qts, you should teach me some words next time

That's tokyo,you muslim cock sucker.

I was thinking about Okinawa cause all the American basis and stuff.

Tokyo is clean but really ugly, try to improve it a little bit.

Because they aren't their property.

What were you doing in Vietnam?

Shut up creepy Jappy

Do West Europeans ever even go to Japan?

In these South-East Asian countries, especially the more impoverished ones, the families of these women actually encourage them to date foreign men. Usually for the prospects of a better life, VISA and money.

She's a qt.

But I can't imagine not being disgusted by such an old corpse.

But I don't think a person from such a village could get used to a cold country like this.

typical white cock sucker in SE Asia.

>some guys don't want them to meet other guys because they tend to think that friendship between girls and guys don't exist, they monitor how they dress, they constently text them to know where there are etc.
Most of boys and girls around me do the same. They make their g/b-friends to end with non-same-sex friends becouse of jealousy. And I can't blame them for that becouse I'v heard too much stories about girls fucking with their ''friends''. And girls sometimes are more mad with this shit- they make their boys to delete all female friends from facebook, brake with their female friends IRL etc.

Daily reminder this British spammer is a SEA mentally ill hapa.

Why did he have to go anons ;_;

Because they're "exotic" women. I for one welcome white men to offspring with them to produce good looking hafu.
I heard there are a village where the children are hafu because the husbands are white and when they asked them why they want to have such an ugly wife, they said because noone would want them so they couldn't cheat on them.

The white guys like this guy are usually losers in their Native country so they go to Asia because the women there see a white man and see citizenship and money opportunities. The deserve what they get

Why are hapas so fucking crazy

Nobody cares

>women

I had an internship for an Italian agency in Ho Chi Minh City

>hey are quite sexist, and I'm not talking about some western feminism meme, I mean, if they have a gf, some guys don't want them to meet other guys because they tend to think that friendship between girls and guys don't exist, they monitor how they dress, they constently text them to know where there are etc.
So is woman you idiot

>Why does SE Asia tolerate Western men fucking its women?
It's women, they love money. As a foreign white man, you're rich as a simple stereotype and by a different valve of currency between 1st world and 3rd world. Earn jack shit in the state? Saving only around $1,5k? That's enough for you to have a luxury life in the 3rd world for one month.

Think about this way, a permeant resident in the US cost around $500k. That means they, 'women' will see you as a fucking $500k bag of money walking around. Best luck to you, for all I know gold digger is crazy as fuck.

You fucked a 3y old teacher?
pics?

They want to be the women too

Strayans love dat yerrow pussy.

Booby trap for clueless westerners

3x=30 , calm down ahmed

T.ali

+ in these countries there is a quite alarming number of psycho roaming around for the reasons I just listed plus the fact that seeking psychological help is seen as being weak in these countries. //// What is this?

God dam I wish this was criminalised or heavily shunned, not even a feminist but this just gives me the creeps something fierce.

Not only that but it ruins the reputation

shut the fuck up infidel dog

As much as it pains me to side with an indonesian not only is he correct but his banter is on point. Just accept the mistake and move on.

t. france where everyone cheats in romanticality

this is common in america too, by males and females.

I've heard that you're an idiot and that your posts are uninformed and make no sense. I heard it from you.

>whites are sama

yes, we are :^)

does that kind of thing happen in Vietnam?

Yes, some foreign try to level ahead around those golddiggers with empty promise for one night stand. But some golddiggers are also very smart as they will try to make a baby with a guy, to make sure the ticket to 1st world in their hand.

This.