Well Sup Forums I think I've had enough of the life i've lived so far

Well Sup Forums I think I've had enough of the life i've lived so far.

>No GSCE's or any form qualifications
>Utter failure at education
>No future prospects
>Family & relationships haven't been all that either for the past few years.

Should I do my time in prison and do a course for free and get some more street wise or just an hero?

>Inb4 joining army, I don't meet the criteria of weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfnOFvZvEuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you want to go to prison do it in Scotland and transfer to HMP Addiewell. Trust me broski.

get out of here and kys

Whatever, do I need to be worried about having to convert to religion of peace while inside?

Please don't an hero.

The UK number for the samaritans is 116 123. Put it in your phone and call it if you are feeling like that and see your GP. What is you personal situation in regards to work/benefits/age?

GP's don't do shit, I want to be able to pay rent. A GP will not pay my rent.
21, never been on benefits because I refuse to be a filthy degenerate. As for work, I am self employed. But it doesn't pay anywhere near enough what I need. If I do the opposite I could get a course in construction.

GPs can help. Being on benefits does not mean you are a filthy degenerate, if you are unable to work because of mental health for example, that would be a valid reason to claim benefits. If you are considering suicide, it wouldn't be unreasonable to assume your mental health isn't as good as you think it might be, there is no shame in that.

How did you not even get GCSE's?

All sorts of reasons are possible, mental health, trouble at home, being off the grid...

Mental well being is irreverent, Its a matter of been able to get by. And benefits is something I would want to stay well away from. They may help you, however this is snowflakey times friend..

I was a shlong to teachers and other students in school. I went to 2 colleges and one lost 4 units of my work and the second was filled with unbearables, I obviously got kicked out of all.

Get off Sup Forums for a year or two, work on your hobbies (I started acting and rock climbing when I was your age that was great) and get help as best guy said

Also get out of your shit country, come and see your French neighbors once in a while while it's possible

>however this is snowflakey times friend

u wot m8?

>get out of your shit country
Enjoying ISIS?

So the minimum weight is 65kg for British Army yea? That isn't even that heavy depending on how tall you are, it should not be hard to achieve this feat.

I hardly ever came on chan in the first place! My hobbies are out of reach. And France is a long way from home.

I like to dig holes.

just kys desu senpai

>I like to dig holes.
u wot m8?

I have a horrid eating disorder from young, I cannot gain weight.

Or if you are too heavy exercise until you fit the criteria.

How heavy are you and what disorder do you have?

learn to chef... chefs are either shit people doing good in life or good people doing shit

>do access to HE (after August anyone over 19 can get a govt loan for level 3+ quals)
>go to uni studying anything that interests you (if no interest then study business as it has highest employment rate)
>Whilst at uni join a society (doesn't have to be sport, join a political party, airsoft, walking group w/e)

Honestly OP if you don't do this kys

my stepbrother was in the same situation. now he found some way to finish high school again and he just got his high school diploma with some programming specialization. he is about to try for a bachelors soon. never give up. you can always do something with your life - figure out what is the poison in your life thats fucking you up and try to expel it. after than things will come slowly

You're just mad they are not jealous enough of UK to care about it :^)

About 53 - 58 kg. I cannot help but eat one MASSIVE meal a day instead of the regular brekkie, lunch, dinner etc.

I never ate veg or fruit (Malnourished), Only meat and junk food. Past doctors have tried to force feed me with no success. It should be noted that I am aware its a matter of will power.

Start losing weight
Learn language (memrise, Duolingo)
Get girlfriend or boyfriend
Practice safe sex
Avoid drugs
Start organic farm
When you have better language skills continue some sort of gce or professional training
Move out of little Islamic Republic of Britain

>matter of will power
Wrong, mental illness. Sorry if I keep repeating my self, but you sound suicidal and clearly have a problematic eating disorder. You may well be able to overcome this with the help of therapy and psychoactive medication. Where about do you live? I'm in Derby, so if you are as well then we could meet up and talk.

If it is a matter of will power then you can overcome it, you must just push yourself and persevere. No one finished a running race by standing still, you need to forge your on life and improve your outlook overall.

>start organic farm

Look dimitri, over here in the UK we use this thing called MONEY we use it to buy things, land costs MONEY, and land is extremely expensive in the UK, never mind how to set up a fucking farm.

Just because all of Greece is economically retarded doesn't mean we all are...

Will power is an element.

I smoke weed everyday! Single for years because the last girl I had pissed me off so much I can't help but see her personality in every other chicka,

NW/Near central London

P E R C E P T I O N

how is your relationship with your parents and close friends?

While you are right, it's easy to say it but acting upon it is a totally different story.

Honestly? My sister got knocked up at 15 while I was 12 in school around the same time my gdad died. My nan is 95 and my mum has been staying with her for a year and a half. Right now its just me and my dad and we never really got on to begin with. We just accept the fact we see each other everyday and thats about it. As for friends, Too many snakes in London cuzzie.

>No GSCE's or any form qualifications
>Utter failure at education
>No future prospects
>Family & relationships haven't been all that either for the past few years.
>Should I do my time in prison and do a course for free and get some more street wise

THERE I WAS COMPLETELY WASTING
OUT OF WORK AND DOWN
ALL INSIDE IT'S SO FRUSTRATING
AS I DRIFT FROM TOWN TO TOWN!
FEEL AS THOUGH NOBODY CARES
IF I LIVE OR DIE
SO I MIGHT AS WELL BEGIN
TO PUT SOME ACTION IN MY LIFE!

BREAKING THE LAW! BREAKING THE LAW!

How are you finding the shitskin situation in London?

Love me some Priest!
Have always been more of a Dead Kennedys kind of guy myself :^)

HA! There have always been shitskins here there and everywhere. Although I was brought up in an English/Irish parts.

no idea what the snakes thing means. does it mean friends betrayed you or something?
its very often the case that when people cant cope with life its because they dont have a solid foundation - they dont get along with the people they believe should be the closest to them. if you want to change how things go you should change your surroundings - look for a job abroad. any job as long as it pays enough for you to have a life, and as long as you have normal levels of security. after a bit of that you might feel differently and maybe you will see what you need and what should be changed. while youre still in the EU just look for any job in the EU you can land.

either find a hobby that will also generate some cash or kill youself

Just alot of people have the inability to think for themselves and are really just turds in general. And I was thinking about doing that not so long ago.. But... Muh Britannia. I wouldn't leave for all the money in the world. I SHOULDN'T have to leave my country.

Here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=dfnOFvZvEuA

well good luck then

Not everyone lives in a country that has the same standard of living as a stray cat.

moldova has even worse living standards than bulgaria. a friend of mine from newcastle dropped out of college and went there. he is happier than ever. he married a moldovan girl and they have a boy now. he lives there. changing your surroundings doesnt mean go gastarbeiter mode. it means changing your surroundings. but you go and be happy you have more money than bulgarians.

Go backpacking around the World.

I wasn't actually being an arsehole, I was just kidding mate. No offence intended, you seem like a nice bloke (assuming you are male).

If you are going to give in, then at least give me the rest of your shekels.

I didn't eat fruit and veg until I was 18 OP, start with juice, then move to smoothies, then roasted vegetables. Easiest ones are sweet potato, brocolli, green beans. Takes about a year.

After that maybe your weight will improve, then I'd recommend the army. My friend did the same thing with no GCSEs (though he is 6"4) and is now a paratrooper. They teach you to drive, give you shit loads of civil experience, engineering experience, whatever you want.

I actually have a bulk crate of Ensure plus juices! Taste nasty as all hell but they are doing "something"

How about mashed potatoe?

Smother that shit in butter and gravy

>I smoke weed everyday
There, we found you're one and only talent. (If you can even call it that) Why don't you start dealing weed user?
>inb4 I get caught by le caught
police here are so lenient about that shit, sentences are light and if you're careful you should easily be able to avoid being caught anyway.

Get a shitty job, work hard for a year, save everything. Book a holiday to the US, get a gun from a Sup Forumsack, assassinate HC, serve life in prison or kill yourself.

Don't go out in vain.

In order to sell dope you need money to buy it..
And what do you need to save enough money?
A. Decent. Fucking. Job.

Start dealing no joke if you can buy online there's a huge mark up in profits plus as long as your not an idiot it's hard to get caught.

>Inb4 joining army, I don't meet the criteria of weight.
too fat or too skinny?

This board is satire NSA, don't call the Dutch guberment just yet.

>I don't meet the criteria of weight.

Hahaha fag

My mate was caught dealing acid not so long back after some girl at his work told his boss, dealing a class A drug and caught with 20 tabs on him and hes only been given a caution.

>memrise, Duolingo

Do these actually work?

For some reason, I am very suspicious. I tried German for a year or so and do not feel improvement.

An heroing is just a stupid waste. If you don't care about life yeah, pursue some educational institution and learn about something you enjoy or go backpacking and travel the world. You don't have to physically kill yourself to experience a beneficial ego death that will start you at a tabula rasa.

In Scotland? kek.

I remember you. Not from inside. Just remember some Czech saying he went to jail in Scotland.

6'2 btw

At 23 did five A levels in one year at a college

At 27 I finished my Undergraduate degree

At 31 I got my PhD.

Hang in there.

had a friend in your position how now work's as a signal man with network rail he has no gcse's ether and the pay is very good hes actually just brought his first house

ignore this faggot. there is a reason evolution invented suicide, and it is to ensure that the healthy population does not need to sufer the burden of your NEET existence. listen to your intuition, rather than some pill pusher trying to make shekels off of you.

manlet detected.

i can see why you would want to kill yourself

I dunno I never been scootland before though I have family in Carlisle.

I nearly had a job with the underground till my dad got made redundant from there not to long ago.. Personally I blame "Diversity" and the need to replace people with blocks. Infact. Its so bad here people will tell you "Huur why WOULDN'T you replace them with machines" while spouting out lefty shit.

see keep pluging away at it m80 dont let the buggers grind you down

Lie about the qualifications. No one ever checks.

minatio?????????

>I don't meet the criteria of weight
Why?

at 45 you're still unemployed?

Can Sup Forums give advice to a different kind of failure

>22 (23 in a couple weeks)
>Did ok at school etc
>Only problem is I got a degree in German & Italian from Warwick (2:1)
>No internships or decent work experience just a few months of admin at a bank

tfw will never have career

apply for admin positions, especially those that are language related?
in the meantime look for interpreter/multi-language job roles?
holy shit what do you need help with, you graduated from a top 10 uni in languages and you're still this incapable?

If you are a social and professional failure you shouldn't be right wing. Seriously you faggots are an embarrassment. Join a Marxist SJW hugbox or kys.

>PHD

> They allow retards to teach other people.

This is why things are bad

I've been a NEET for a decade. Get on my level.

do you receive any gov monies?
you can live the neet life in cape town on 300 pounds a month.

I peaked super hard at school in like year 9 but managed to be smart enough to coast a few A*s and AAA A-Level

I'm horribly incapable overall

I got 51% in my second year because I nearly killed myself lmao but managed to get 67% this year and avg'd to the 2:1

go volunteer in syria.

contact warwick alumni careers guidance
should've been your first step anyway

Have you ever thought of taking your O and A levels and maybe apply for a uni after that?

also a 59 average was a 2:1? mitigating circumstances i assume?

If you're within 2% of a grade boundary there are a few borderline criteria warwick consider

one of which is improved performance in the final year (exit velocity) which I obviously had

my dad died last year before my exams so i actually took finals this year (5yrs total) but I don't think that mattered in the end

Start doing speed/amphetamines, you'll lose the weight in no time. No more fish and chips.

Once you hit your ideal weight, stop doing speed and start eating and working out. Refer to /fit/ for more information.

Just apply for a shit tier job and try to educate yourself in the meantime. Army or police are also options at this point. Do some volunteer medical tests for quick cash (after you stop doing speed, of course). Go to a tanning salon once in a while (very sparsely, you don't want to look like Geordie Shore, just lose the sickly island complexion. Shave yourself daily and get a haircut, preferably something classy and low maintenance, like a simple side part. Dress normally, no t-shirts, sweatpants or sneakers. Buy a pair of leather shoes, some single colour dark jeans (no worn-look, just normal) and some white or light coloured dress shirts. Tuck in trousers.

This is the recipe for success. If you look even half decent, your life will be significantly easier. People look so shitty these daya that just looking 'normal' will set you apart as well-dressed. It's a cheap and effective look.

53-58 6'2 jesus christ

>telling people with no discipline to start doing drugs
ok..

Think of it as medicine. Without discipline he's not going to lose that weight, ever. It's easier to stop doing speed for him, probably.

Kek

I actually am doing the speed meme now. What with bitcoin atms and alphabay I can and do get the stimulant of choice (HYPOTHETICALLY FBI/DEA) mailed to my door discreetly in hopes that I will lose weight so that I can do all the things I miss doing back when I was thinner.

>>No GSCE's or any form qualifications
You really should kill yourself

I looked forward to doing this on the front.

It will never be. :(

>No GSCE's
How did you do that?

Geralt in one of the missions from the new DLC says it's [current year] and goes all feminazi

I was a lost cause at school.