Wonderbread amerifats talking about their heritage

>wonderbread amerifats talking about their heritage

me on the left

>Tfw burger told me he was 10 % Scandinavian ancestry

Good for u

>Rest of the world: "Hey you fucking americans have no culture!"
>America: "What about shared american culture? Blue Jeans, Hollywood movies, Jazz, Blues music, Rock n' Roll, video games, websites, etc."
>Rest of the world: "That doesn't count because we've adopted those aspects of your culture too, and also it's too new. You have no history! You don't know your roots!"
>Americans: "Well this is where our families came from and their history..."
>Rest of the world: "What? how dare you identify with your ancestors!?"

t. Asian-american with 4 Chinese grandparents who is struggling to learn Cantonese for "muh heritage" reasons.

>t, gay wonderbread american

I don't understand why we banter yanks for 'muh heritage'.

It's the most natural thing in the world to feel a connection to the people you descend from. They're not fucking Chinese or Eritrean - they know what they are.

>implying an american EVER talked about his french ancestry
>implying they don't hide it in shame

There is no connection though after about 2 generations

There's a permanent connection. If you meet someone who is English 10 generations back they still see an English person as one of their own (white) than they do a fucking Australian aboriginal

Don't know about the Cajun?

>Implying anyone wants to be English

i'm 3rd gen italian. i share more in common with a 3rd gen asian american than an italian from italy

The WASPs are the top dogs around here, besides the Jews

If you are not born and raised in England you are not English, simple as that. Especially since most whites in America are mixed Europeans and not exclusive from a specific country. .

German/Irish
Irish/Italian
English/French/Irish
Swedish/English/German/Polish

It doesn't matter now
you guys are aaalll coming with us,
what with England taking in all those pakis, France taking in all those africans,
and Germany and Sweden falling to the Arab conquest

Americans don't claim to be from another country when they say "I'm Irish"
They're saying "I'm Irish-American" and chopping off the end bit
It's a quick and easy way to tell someone where the majority of your ancestry is from

This

We used to be the elites

Very sad too, because I would much rather be ruled by some anglobros, best rulers since the romans

they don't identify as french though, they identify as cajun, they don't say they speak french but cajun

Probably because France abandoned them which is why they're in the Bayou to begin with lmao

H

A

I'm 10% Swedish.

M

B

U

Do you realize how little we care about the world outside of the US? Try to focus on yourself instead of other places and maybe you can be more successful.

R

G

E

Ahhh the daily Maltese thread

then why do you shit up sensible sites

this one is especially retarded

R

t. buttmad americlap

>There is no connection though after about 2 generations
My family still regularly talks with my father's generations 3 cousins in Germany.

>If you meet someone who is English 10 generations back they still see an English person
1 English
2 English Nigerian
3 English Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian
4. English Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian
5. English Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian
6. English Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian
7. English Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian
8. English Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian
9. English Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian
10. English Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian Nigerian

Woah, a true English gentleman.

Implying there aren't Germans with French Ancestry, English with Irish, Austrians with Italian, French with Spanish, etc.

That image really makes a lot of sense displaying the current situation. Parents move students which dont work with teachers and they dont work with teachers too and nothing works.

(you)

>tfw when first generation immigrant but raised in America from age 3

I will never fit in anywhere will I?

>muh huguenot ancestry
>muh french last name

I know three Germans like this

>t.Russian "Volga" German with an inferiority complex
He has made the same thread for the last week.

(you)

And I posted the same images

There are a lot of people here with 100% isles ancestry. They don't look different than British people.

>Say something accurate
>Immigrant in Germany is too ignorant to realize and posts memes.

why do you always spam the same shit in these threads?

It's neither funny nor good banter.
Not even a good insult at this point

That's what they say. But if they were also Swedish, German, Belgian, French and so on they wouldn't be able to tell.

t. burger on vacation

Hes just mad youre probably more German than he is

these threads kind of creep me out, same exact shit.
>Malta posts OP, same pic and statement
>French poster say "there's no French muh heritage Americans" or something like that
>German posts his comics

in that order, every time. It's like this place is actually hell and I'm doomed to repeat it forever

what the fuck