Holy shit i'm now a #CruzMissile

Holy shit i'm now a #CruzMissile

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crosses_in_heraldry#Classical_heraldry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That doesnt even make sense

That makes no sense, but the media won't question it, and they will worship her for it. Even when it was just one of the interns.

haha trump outmaneuvered at every turn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

>tfw someone insults and you know they meant something but you aren't sure what exactly and don't know how to respond because you don't have the best words

It's not a straw man their whole "argument" was that his image was a star of david but its clearly just innocuous clip art

I have to give Hilary credit, she hired a great 20 person millenial tweet handling team.

The law never bothered me anyway

We know what a strawman is, problem is that the millenial who made the tweet didn't.

Do you want to delete your emails?

It still doesn't make sense. If anything, the assertion that the star on the Crooked Hillary picture represented a Star of David is a strawman.

Everyone and their grandmothers know what a strawman is.
Trump's tweet is not one.

Can we get link Hillary to the Cops shooting nigs?

I really think we are missing an opportunity to turn entire sections of the black community against her.

Tweet this at her.

How is that a strawman?
Eh?
I'm confused

Actually nice rebuttal
I-Is she comfy?

>trump was accused of using a star of david graphic to imply greed and corruption
>he retorts by comparing the graphic to something else that has nothing to do with politics.
it got something to do with exaggeration and shifting the subject.
this is the most pathetic tweet i've seen from trump

drumpf is a hillary plant

What a buffoon.

give me an example of a strawman.

It's not.

But it's a popular fallacy to label something. Most of the regressives don't understand how it works. Emotion is all that's important. So while rational people would look at this and be confused as to what the big deal is, it's successful in regard to the idiots that would vote for her.

I can't twitter wants my real phone number

yeah thats literally not a strawman but she just gained manchildren and SJW eternal servitude for being "hip" and "witty" even though shes completely wrong. by definition.

Example:
>look at this picture of a sheriff's badge, Hillary should be in jail because she's crooked
>why did you put a star of david over a picture of money? ANTI-SEMITE

When did Jews get universal rights to the 6 point star? Is no one else allowed to use it anymore? Why didn't I get informed of this?

>you just want examples because you hate pol. Demanding examples is a sign of hating the pol, and you shouldn't do that.

There ya go.

haha she sure fucking owned the racist sexist homophobic cis white male scum bigot aka drumpf akak litteraly hitler :^) 3Imwithher
really makes u think...

Claiming a snowflake on Frozen merch from jew owned Disney has the same implications as Trump calling Hillary corrupt while retweeting a Sup Forums image with a star of david over a pile of money, regarding anti-semitism IS a strawman

>A: We should relax the laws on beer.
>B: No, any society with unrestricted access to intoxicants loses its work ethic and goes only for immediate gratification.
Assumes a different position than the original claim and disproves it instead of the original claim.

#FreeTheHexagrams

the graphic he used originated from a site known for its heavy anti semitism. and were talking about politics over here.
pretty sure the original maker of the graphic is sensitive to the usage of the star of david.

I am now #HillaryArtillery

>star of david over a pile of money
>sheriff badge over a pile of illegally obtained money

fixed that for you

forget trump for a minute. If anyone ever posted a sixpointed star with corruption and piles of money on Sup Forums, NOT ONE FUCKING Sup ForumsTARD WOULD SAY LOL LOOK AT THAT SHERIFF'S BADGE.

dishonesty is not attractive, user.

The point is that in both cases its just a coincidence, so no, its not a Strawman.

>the graphic he used originated from a site known for its heavy anti semitism
Prove it.

As long as the media can't even get their reports on the origin of the image straight, it's entirely inconsequential. It's not like the creator was credited in the tweet.

Wtf, I hate frozen now, I am now a #CruzsaderForShilldawg

>the graphic he used originated from a site known for its heavy anti semitism. and were talking about politics over here.

Actually, that's incorrect
The image tweeted by Trump was actually posted by an anti-hillary twitter account hours before it got posted on 8/pol/
The account has been taken down but I'm sure someone could link you with an archive of the tweet, IIRC it was posted around here several times

>Sheriff badge
Oh come on

That pic was from Sup Forums. You have to be in willfull denial to pretend it's a coincidence it wa a star of david

wtf I hate Trump now

lol she doesn't even know what a Strawman is. kek.

>Oh come on

Why do you look like a monkey?

>Hill
> He isn't an #Art-HillaryShell

Do you even Kek?

what's the issue with the image of frozen?

It is a strawman. Trump is pretending his opponents criticized him for using the star of david, but he was criticized for using the star of david superimposed over a sea of money and a corrupt politician. Clearly Disney's frozen does hold the same conjurations and thous does not warrant the same response.

something about super predators

All these stars of david everywhere!

Something about using sheriff's badge

>mfw people also call the asshole a rusty sheriff's badge

the image was tweeted hours before it ended up on 8/pol/

>Sup Forums is NOT anti-semitic
>Trump's argument was NOT a strawmen

Prove its the star of David

Not racist

Is this really the great meme war I've been hearing about so much?

Her stance on Super-Predators vs. Aliens is whoever wins, she wins

This

Not really, as a star of David is not filled, has intersecting/interwoven lines.
Do you even heraldry?

Of course, following are all Nazi symbols:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crosses_in_heraldry#Classical_heraldry

No, it's not a strawman. The argument is whether or not the intended use of the shape was the star of david. As it is not the intended use on the frozen picture, it is not the intended use of the trump retweeted picture.

That is the direct correlation.

We would never infer anything jewlike by using the sheriff's star.

Sup Forums is a board of peas.

>trump was accused the shape he used was OBVIOUSLY a reference to jews
>trump posts another instance of shape being used after his campaign came in explaining that it's just a basic MS paint shape

the ONLY strawman here was hillary tweet itself.

>throwing out random internet lingo
wot

>i-it was a sheriff star!!

Too bad she didn't even come up with that on her own.

Maybe she should just let it go.

Truth

it was retweeted by an anti-hillary twitter account before though
The "jewish star" is a basic shape usable in Windows paint btw

It's not from Sup Forums you fucking retard

This account

WTF I hate Trump now

no it wasn't
Strawman is when you invent the argument for him then attack it

Its not from pol, its from an average sperg on Twitter.

MS Paint only offers 3 types of stars, 4, 5 and 6 pointed. The 6-pointed star is the only of those that allows for proper captions.

no actual jew or israeli cares about this. this is pathetic.
diaspora libtards are jewish as much as palestinians are.

the picture has 0 implication to the jewish star of david. its completely filled and has a completely different colour.

by having no argument against that picture, pulling the star of david argument IS the strawman. it has nothing to do with the argument,picture or situation while it supposedly marks him as a racist.
by definition, defeating an irrelevant argument thats supposedly similar to the original in order to look like you won. that is exactly what the libtards are doing.

trump posting the frozen merch with the star on it is SPOT ON. it is a star, it does not mean anything, it is irrelevant.
hillary accusing THAT of strawman is COMPLETE irony.

>assumptions
>Sup Forums originated means antisemitisim

1. youre assuming someones intentions on a visual basis which is completely retarded and fits a delusional housewife
2. Sup Forums for the past year or even more has completely changed colours, theres barely any stormys anymore and the general consensus is favoring israel.

no, 3-6 spergies dont count as Sup Forums.

telling you to suck my dick while looks like a mushroom doesnt mean im offering you a part in alice in wonderland musical.

stop being retarded, stars are used as special signs and eye catchers since forever. get a grip.

I agree, that was a pretty dumb thing to point out.

DO HOWEVER NOTE: he also said "plain star", which makes this discussion of "sheriff star" just an attempt to divert the attention from what he actually said with the tweet: it's just a fucking star, and might as well be a fucking sheriff's star.

Just look up the original tweet.

I don't think that means what she thinks it means.

WHAT BOUT MY STAR

It's not a Sheriff star or a Star of David. It's just a fucking star.

This is damning. She's going away. For a long time

You are creating a Strawman right now, cause thats not his argument. His argument is that its a coincidence and that those stars are commonly used.

Cats assholes are anti Semitic

So you're saying the Jew is immunized against all dangers except being found out?

too bad the "hip and trendy youth" that runs her Twitter didn't come up with it on his own*

The people who favorited that tweet:
50% sock accounts
40% know what a strawman argument is and only favorited it because they think it's funny
10% actually believe Hillary has a good point and will probably go around saying "strawman argument" a lot now without actually knowing what it means

That's because you're ON FUCKING Sup Forums, retard. Of course everyone here is going to jump straight to identifying it as Jewish.

But in the real world the six point star is JUST A FUCKING STAR.

If you post pepe here we all associate it with kek. Do you think normies make that same association? Obviously fucking not.

>No, it's not a strawman. The argument is whether or not the intended use of the shape was the star of david.

Thats what he should have done, instead he did this.

>where is the outrage for this new disney book?

hes pretending the meaning of the star is equally offensive in all settings.
it's a straw man, and not a clever one.

No, just a wall.

just make a different account wtf cuck

No, he's not pretending it's equally offensive, he's trying to highlight the fact that the star is used everywhere and its usage is not necessarily implying that it's the star of david. He does this by comparing another similar incident that uses the same star, and making fun of the people that jump to the conclusion that he's anti-semitic because they're trying their damned hardest to hit him with something. You can interpret what he said to mean otherwise if you try hard enough, but that's what he meant, and that's what he said.

>hes pretending the meaning of the star is equally offensive in all settings.
>it's a straw man, and not a clever one.
You just don't understand the concept of the strawman fallacy.

You're simply disagreeing with the counter argument on the issue. Disagreeing with it does not make the point unsound via strawman. In fact, what you are doing is called a red herring. You're pretending the argument is about the setting mixed with the shape. That the shape thus takes on the meaning you want because of the setting. When the argument at hand is actually whether or not the shape intrinsically means the star of david at all. Which is the point of Trump's image.

>hes pretending the meaning of the star is equally offensive in all settings.
That's not what he said, and ironically, this is a strawman argument. Hillary and her supporters really need to learn what a strawman argument is.

It clearly represents the star of david, Trump is posting pol memes of Hillary with money and suggesting jews control her IT'S NOT A FUCKING SHERRIF STAR.

This.

Pic related.
People are taking either a really idiotic or dishonest spin to his tweet with this "Sheriff's star" bs. And pic also related to This whole case is just millions of people with shit reading comprehension. The sheriff's star was just something that he said to bring light to the fact how ridiculous this whole controversy is.

Saying that he's all
>muh sheriff's star
is the big, glaring strawman here.

straw man

leaf

I get that refernce!

Guess I'm a #Clintorist now.

It's not a sheriff star, it's not a star of david either.
It's a 6-pointed star, it has no connotation with jews because it's not drawn like a star of david, which is made of several lines and not filled in.
This shape is also in windows paint and is one of the 3 available shapes for use.

It wasn't posted on Sup Forums before it was posted on twitter either.