I plan on moving to Australia if h*llary wins the election so can any aussies tell me what the best and most redpilled...

I plan on moving to Australia if h*llary wins the election so can any aussies tell me what the best and most redpilled place to live is?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Antarctic_Territory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Melbourne

Fuck off faggot

Not Melbourne

pussy stay in your country

Move out to Penrith. Outer western suburbs of sydney. 95% white.

>pussy
Thats funny coming from a muslime who fled Algeria

But if Hillary wins then the armed white resistance begins?

Stay there for the genocide, bro

Thats a lot of loyalty for a hired frog

FUCK OFF. WE'RE FULL.

Perth is perfect for you if you don't mind crap internet

Don't get me wrong, if he wants to go to Melbourne he can suffer with becoming a massive faggot. But if he wants a true Aussie experience just move to Perth.

Im a dual citizen so fuck off nigger

What makes you think you are welcome seppo ?

Definitely this. I live in melbourne and everyone here is anti-refugee, pro-gun. The area I live recently elected a right wing maniac named Adam Bandt to represent us in the federal parliament.

eww
>not living on the north shore
>not fucking MILFS every day

fuck off pleb

I didn't leave France when hollande the leftist was elected, you're just a coward if you flee, plus you have free-gun so there is no excuse.

Can't we make this rock inhabitable and a white only zone?

it's like 40% australian

40% australian and the only blacks are birds.
I mean this day and age that's synonymous with paradise.

Nah bro you're thinking of new zealand. They own most of the ice box. You guys get a little sliver and the british and french get heaps of it.

Looks like you're kiwi friends cucked you again. What's it with Australians getting cucked by birds anyway? It seems to be a common theme.

Don't come here I fucking hate yanks.

look at a map you dumb sack of shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Antarctic_Territory

>Frogger
>Calls someone else a pussy
kek

I'm looking to migrate when Europe turns to shit in the next 10 years as well. I've considered Australia as well as it is western, not (yet) super-cucked like Canada, has less niggers than America and isn't a third world shit hole like Eastern Europe. Let's not talk about Western Europe.

Melbourne looks great, considering climate and infrastructure. Climate is a big deal for me as Australia is usually hot as fuck and Melbourne seems to be the coolest place available.

I studied logistics / industrial engineering so I assume I would get a working visa and permit.

Why do you guys seriously think Melbourne is shit?

And why do you disagree?

Radelaide m89.