My little sister is cute and smart. Even she cook well

My little sister is cute and smart. Even she cook well.
Recently she date handsome boy. Me : doing Sup Forums and no jobs. No hf now. I have mixed emotions.

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a2/Map_Seoul_districts_de.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks like a pig tbqh

go musculation

I'm 174cm 62kg

Good to know

>I'm smaller and skinnier than a fucking gook neet
kms

>ywn have a frog twink bf
why live ;_;

Faggot beta make, how is possible to be less than 1m80 in 2017 ? Are you more than 30yo ? Or you're not a real french

you're all going to die when the war starts anyways, not like it matters how you spend your time

Why compare apples to oranges? Girls have guys lining up to be with them, while guys have to compete to get a single girl.

Where is the korean general ? I have questions to ask about seoul?

Can anyone tell me why asian girls love that pale aestethic with those filters?

You must sort yourself and maybe find a job.

I think you're right. Thanks.

you are VERY small

What is yer specific Q's?

If your sis is a qt, then you may have a potential to become a hot girl (male)

If it was your younger brother, then that would mean you're a loser. But girls are different, girls can easily get a guy, the only struggle they have is to get a really attractive or rich guy.

Tfw some gook is taller than me.

KYS Trash inferior loser.

What parts are good and parts are to be avoided

Sex change

Green: good part
Red: shithole (not like Detroit, favela, or something, just looks like some depressing Russian commieblock parts)

virgin

Why you guys say that?

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a2/Map_Seoul_districts_de.png

a map with names of districs

Kids like you who grew up in this feminist world are really retarded.

Men are hunters, women are selectors. It has been like this for millions of years and always will be.

It's obvious you have't talked to a woman that's not your mother or your sister, why not just go to /r9k/?

men can be both selectors and hunters, I've been approached by girls several times in my life, at bars at nightclubs, at parties or just going out for dinner.
Just like I've approached to several girls in my life.

Most of my friends are girls.

That's because Mexican men are very beta. This also happens in Asian societies, but look at how cucked they get when an average European guy comes around. Same thing happens in Mexico.

Back when i lived in Los Angeles i got a Mexican girlfriend even though i only wanted to date white girls. This Mexican girl literally started talking to me, holding my hand and trying to kiss me and by then it was already too late to say no.

Is it true that South Korea is the Poland of Asia?

>WHAA!!!! girls have it all handed to them, very unfair for men , d-don't call me a virgin you feminist
>girls are not handed all to them because you're beta men, you have to hunt for women
I can't understand you my monkey friend

No don't trust and care japanese bullshit

We are more like Yugos, NK being Serbs and SK being Croats (I don't know how to fit Bosniak for that analogy tho)

modern gooks are very tall, it's because they no longer live on their ancestors' shitty third world diets so they've all exploded in height and rocketed up

soon we'll be like tall skyscrapers than you itty bitty wh*tes, especially the tiny teeny russians

Women are still selecting men regardless if they're dealing with alpha or beta behavior. Mexican women just have to be aggressive. The point is that they have unlimited options and would rather share an attractive guy than have to settle for an average guy.

May I ask you why you don't have a job?

being an attractive men that women are willing to share doesn't sounds to me beta at all.
Anyways, women deserve to have as much fun as men, I see absolutely no wrong in girls actively seeking man,and up to some point I've always preferred girls that know what they want and do something about it.

Girls are all normies

I want to have sex with your sister.

The paleness is code for the girl wanting white dickie

I mean
China = Russia
Japan = Germany
Korea = Poland
you're that eternal inbetweener getting caught in other assholes bullshit
>We are more like Yugos, NK being Serbs and SK being Croats
That's a really bad analogy, because Croats were as murderous as Serbs

yes

My sister has a 18 years old gf

S-H-O-R-T

Eh, I just did that analogy because Yugo is kinda mountainous like Korea and often pro-West SK/Croats are depicted as good guys while pro-Russia/China NK/Serbs are depicted as bad guys (and well I guess, based on something like ustasha, Croats are as bad as Serbs at least, which is not exactly the case for SK and NK)

Idk. Koreans are more of mountain people but less of flat land/cavalry people like Poland

>Recently she date handsome boy.
That's gay.

I'm 180cm and 60kg lel

my sister is dead Sup Forums, would you date her?

im 182cm and 53kg jej

NEETing does not make me fat. quite the opposite

tfw browsing facebook out of boredom and realising that all of the bullies that bullied me in junior high and high school now have good lives with gfs looking like fucking celebrities and going to better unis than i do

this is unfair

Why would you post a pic of your sister on Sup Forums even with the face obscured?

anyway pretty much same except im probably older than you

Yes, and Japan = Germany and China = Russia

Gib me your sister pls ^^

I want to fugg your sister tbqh

181 76kg

182 64kg