So I've watched Georgia, Ukraine...

So I've watched Georgia, Ukraine, Turkey just out right shoot Russia with people like John McCain and NATO egging them on. Russia gets weaker, and more US military are on it's borders.

Now, if a periphery state just bombs Russia big time, Russia could retaliate and the US is unharmed. US could use Turkey as a meat shield, ignoring them, or just back them.

And lets say some lobby in the US directly, through the US, just fires some missiles at Russia's fleet in a harbor.

What can they possibly do in retaliation? All we've seen them do is take it on the chin. Are they really going to use nukes - end the world over THAT? No way. Start a conventional war? Canada has a bigger GDP than Russia. So does Italy. Against no nothing states like those Russia would lose.

What could Russia do if say the US or Ukraine or Turkey just blows up a couple Russian warships?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_Gee7OXJlg
youtube.com/watch?v=i9yiQDosrxE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252
youtube.com/watch?v=gnE689CP6Tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's ukraine?

Russia's only advantage is the social and political weakness of the West. They are a shadow of their former selves and have an economy smaller than Italy. Militarily, Russia is utterly outclassed by NATO in every category by a massive margin. If NATO states decided to get their shit together they'd wreck Russia in any kind of engagement.

Russia is the little kid poking the bigger kid with a stick.

bump

>GDP
lol pizzaniger

>nukes
kek spagettiboy

Forget about nukes.
Okay, how REAL Russian invasion would look like? Without nukes and other scary stuff.

First sign of the beginning would be sudden mass malfunction of all electric equipment on all Baltic NATO bases. In other words in one moment all eastern NATO forces would become deaf, blinded and muted.
It's all about russian electronic warfare.

For example a missile of "Alabuga" complex, exploded on 300 meters altitude generates HUGE EMP, destroying any electric circut in 3.5km radius. In that situation NATO forces would be trapped, they can't even tell their comandment about invasion. For the rest of the world war didn't even started.

Next sign is malifunctions in NATO tanks and planes. It's working "Ranets-E" complex. All "smart" bombs become useles, aming in WWII style, without any communication, electronic stabilizations, autopilots and other stuff.
Next goes "Krasukha-4" complex. In radius about 40km drones would lose connection, all radio-aiming weapon become pieces of steel.

And only after all that there will be tanks, probably T-72M3, because there's no good tasks for T-90 and T-15. All that beautiful machines would be under "umbrella" of S-400 and Pancirs AA-systems. "Bastions" would watch over th sea.

Small "Spetsnaz GRU" groups will work deep in frontline, damaging analog comunication.

And only after all of that REAL invasion starts - with VDV paratroopes, ships, bombers and other toys.

Every time that thigh

>Ukraine
>ukrainians

>Russia's only advantage is the social and political weakness of the West

That's a huge fucking advantage.
The best tanks and jets in the world are useless if your men are a bunch of weak faggots who don't want to fight.

Russians are also masters of guerilla warfare. We know this land like the backs of our hands.

Our territory is a big advantage aswell.

It would take millions of soldiers and vehicles to
supress military and civilian resistance.

Actually, our tech isn't that bad either.
NATO has a chance but it won't be a quick victory for them.

it's a trap

Just imagine if China decide to ally with you, shit will get real

>We know this land like the back of our hands
well since it's your land, that's no surprise nor an achievement to me

so it's all about russias blitz-abilities?

Im just stating a fact

youtube.com/watch?v=i_Gee7OXJlg
I bet she knew a lot about warfare

That's the biggest advantage they can have.
Russia is winning. Not just Russia, anti-globalist forces are winning.

Imagine how much BBC is going up those women's pussies.

Do you ever fucking sleep?
You shitpost here 24/7

She is just a dumb whore
What did you expect her to do?
I wonder why the men are not doing anything though.

70%
you have a question sausage goy?

The biggest problem to west here is weak propaganda mashine.
Its not XX c now.
RT make NWO bitches and brainwashed western monkeys crying every day.

Its much harder now to change mass consciousness to 90% Russophobie and start war like in past.

Shitposting never take a rest my friend. Ask Canada

>I wonder why the men are not doing anything though.
In all honesty, our men wouldn't do anything too. We're cucked. Just like you are.

Why are you even posting these things in a thread about geopolitics?

Just to remind people about "muh-saviours of white race" Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=i9yiQDosrxE

>well since it's your land, that's no surprise nor an achievement to me

you dont understand nigga.
we have 35% forest territory
half of people go to forest and then kill invaders

>Why are you even posting these things in a thread about geopolitics?

Ukrainian migrants are the worst migrants.
They walk up to you and start talking about russia and how much they hate it; its literally like here on Sup Forums when a random hohol shows up and starts crying about evil russia and bloddy putin.

i want you to invade me so bad.

>Georgia
Invaded, conquered and divided
>Ukraine
There's no such thing
>Turkey
Now they're giving support to russian aircrafts

So no, nobody in the west want real problems with Russia, economic sanctions, press shilling, and that is.

Also
>muh dick

You're cherry-picking.
>muh-saviours of white race
No one cares about that. Russia is anti-globalist and is thus a good side, conditionally speaking.

Master race doesn't need to sleep. Not surprised a filthy SLAV like you didn't know that.

This is the main reason I'm afraid of crooked Hillary getting elected. She's said a couple of times now she wants a no fly zone over Syria which will mean shooting down Russian planes which will mean war. Yet another war, run by a disaster like her would bankrupt us.

Basis of their existence is hatred for Russians.
It's same here with ''Montenegrins'', they literally exist to hate Serbs, and they hate Serbs (and they are Serbs) because head oligarch told them to hate Serbs.
But traitors will be dealt with.

>This is the main reason I'm afraid of crooked Hillary getting elected. She's said a couple of times now she wants a no fly zone over Syria which will mean shooting down Russian planes which will mean war. Yet another war, run by a disaster like her would bankrupt us.

Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today’s warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children.

Besides, why not?
Look at this faggot for example He posts here EVEY TIME someone says something bad about nuh-Russians or muh-Soviets.
He takes part in EVERY fucking ww2 thread or nat soc general. He posts the same images all the time.
>Russia is anti-globalist and is thus a good side, conditionally speaking.
No, not really. Whne Russian politicians steal billions of rubles, they prefer hiding it abroad (just like our politicians). Putin himself said: "We need more immigrants" not a while ago. He meant non-whites of course
Don't bullt me you filthy nigger

will russians really fight for russia? will the non-russian people like chechens and tatars? what will the other republics do?

even if it was there is literally nothing wrong with mirin'

see
axaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaxaaxaxaaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaaxxaxxaxaaxaxxxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxax

unfortunately, no.

They are already loosely allied, and are beginning to hold joint military training operations this year

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

Shh, let him bask in his propaganda.
Just like how America won the Vietnam war, right? k e k

From the flags, trucks, and their style, I'd wager that they'd probably lynch a nigger before fucking one.

>Whne Russian politicians steal billions of rubles, they prefer hiding it abroad
Putin still doesn't have the strength to stop that.

>will russians really fight for russia?
Will latvians really fight for Latvia?

not me, but most would

Why the fuck would he stop that? He steals the most.

>not me
Why?

the hohol is right

If you use your cockhole eyes, You may become more weatherwise.
ekekek

if you look at hisory
russian die die and die
than start fighting

>That's a huge fucking advantage. The best tanks and jets in the world are useless if your men are a bunch of weak faggots who don't want to fight.
Pretty much. You know, I wonder if West today is going through the same period that USSR experienced in 70's-80's (knwon as "Zastoi" or "Stagnation"): the gradual collapse of values that are once considered a foundation of the society, the loss of faith in the system of government, the elderly politicians that start useless wars that do not serve national interests, continued military buildup and so on - all of this during stable economical situation. If this is so, well, I wonder if we'll see M1A2 SEP firing at the White House with the "A rendezvous with Russia" tobacco ad on the background, if you know what I mean.

Traitors will be dealt with, Njegos style.
Ftfy

holy shit, a russian dog agrees with me.
This day is coming along just fine :D
>You may become more weatherwise.
I don't get it.

You're butthurt becuase you're a slav. I understand.

>pretty much

A bunch of uneducated bydlo is much better.

It's ironic to see Russians shilling for our army here on the basis of the inferiority of our enemies armies when our own troops are literally just total trash.

No, not really.
The guy on the right is Polish slav nigger who thinks he's a big nazi man.
The guy on the right is most likely some sort of model. Not even 10-15% of black look REMOTELY like that.
But I like your photoshop skills. Did you make that one yourself?

>But I like your photoshop skills. Did you make that one yourself?
Yeah.

this is Sup Forums
If you're looking for logic or common sense, that's not the place.
It's basically 2ch - a bunch of overweight virgins shitting on each other.

>cockhole
>slav
lel

left cockhole n w
right turkroach n w

I know this is too much for a serb but take a look at the K:D ratio in fucking vietnam. NK total casualties - 1,313,000, US total casualties 58,220. The main task in places like Vietnam was to hold the spreading of communism. They killed millions of vietnamese and turned them back to stone age, just like your country when it decided to fuck with NATO and didn't accept the peace terms that were laid out.

It was a victory because the rest of the world knew what was coming for them if they ally with the soviets - no help from them and an ass kicking by the USA.

Russia has neither the capabilities nor the desire to start a war with the United States, with or without nukes. No amount of Russian shilling from retards in the thread will change this fact.

>The guy on the right
On the left of course
Good. Too bad, you do something completely retarded like shitposting on Sup Forums instead of doing something useful.
But hey, it's your time. Do whatever you want.
A piece of advise. Replace blacks with arabs. Nobody gets triggered by nigs anymore.

I smell so much butthurt here, are you from /po/?

Badly shopped. Zoom in faggot.

you seem so full of yourself that its disgusting.

>can't beat jungle chinks
>murka strong!
Well yeah.

You're right, I'll stop being a faggot this very second.
That's it.
How's it going in Poland?

I wish russia could be an equal 'Murica militarily.

Maybe then America would stop being a cuck and start nation building like we did with the Nips and Koreans in the 40s and 50s.

>implying our soviet era nukes are still functioning/could be launched anyway

Are you retarded? Have you even served? Maybe stop being a delusional fggit.

>I know this is too much for a serb but take a look at the K:D ratio in fucking vietnam. NK total casualties - 1,313,000, US total casualties 58,220.

Every single time.

Why are ukrainians called cock holes?

Not so much. Only start a real war.

Look at this K:D ratio.

hohołs, from the hairstyles they used to wear.
it sounds somewhat similiar to cockhole

kekekek nigga
than
Pussyes goes home

let's count

>A bunch of uneducated bydlo is much better.
It's not simply "much better", uneducated bydlo is a key component victory in an all-out war. During the war time commanders need physically fit people who will stoically endure the hardships, obediently follow orders and make faggots on the other side die for their country. A soldier must be almost a machine that executes its order, not a Greek philosopher or a devoted humanitarian.

The day the last dumb patriotic redneck leaves NATO army to make place for some proud womyn of color or transgender or some other special snowflake with higher education will be the last day of NATO having capacity to win the war.

And by the way, I'm not shilling for Russian army, in fact I'm extremely saddened with the lastest events that take place in the US military. Despite their hostile nature to our country it's sad to see a once powerful and beautiful organization of a virile, strong and dedicated men being reduced into a feminist/SJW playground.

one thing for sweden pussyes its jerking on history

This hairstyle?

India, China and Russia would join together. Not that Russia needs their help. Look how they demolished ISIS in a few weeks in Syria.
America needs an enemy like a junkie needs his smack.

yes

>you will never have high enough test for the one on the right

I was born a skeleton, but goddamnit I'm herculean on the inside.

We have a capability, but we dont have a desire. We can destroy East Coast within one hour but weak peace is better than a good war.

>physically fit people who will stoically endure the hardships, obediently follow orders and make faggots on the other side die for their country. A soldier must be almost a machine that executes its order
Bruh, hop off the krokodil. We're talking about a bunch of skinny, undisciplined kiddies from the streets, the sons of alcoholics and deadbeats. There is precedent to suggest that this isn't exactly the optimal fighting force (see Chechnya).

The colloquial understanding of a redneck is one who is raised in a hard-working (generally southern) rural setting, wherein, via constant toils in the field, they acquire a tanned or "red" neck from the heat. That is to say that a redneck is defacto disciplined, hard working, and strong. You can't compare this to street trash.

Like I said, no amount of shilling will go against fact. I'm not saying the US can take Russia either. Any conflict will result in a stalemate, your generals know it, our generals know it, that's why we've been fighting proxy wars for the last 60 years. Kids will be kids playing with their fantasy scenarios but at the end of the day the adults have to put them to bed with a healthy dose of reality.

stop posting food you fat fuck, youre tempting me and i cant break my diet.

typical burger

>raped by unarmed chinks
>b-but we won...
Like I said, no amount of shilling will go against fact.

Mhh

they did win tho user

liberals sabotaged the victory

it doesn't take much research to figure this out lmao

do you wanna this cock?
bbc.com/news/world-europe-34797252

Win as in convincing south vietnamese to fight and die for them against northern ones.

>We're talking about a bunch of skinny, undisciplined kiddies from the streets, the sons of alcoholics and deadbeats.
Exactly. Throughout the entire history of humankind these people were the main fighting force during any way. They need harsh discipline and physical training, yes, and that's what the army (any army) is about.

Chechnya is a great example by the way - a bunch of dumb, religious thugs with Soviet military training led by one educated, (again, Soviet-trained) general with vision managed to fend off a much more powerful army of quite a while. There were more factors in play during that conflict, of course, but the main fighting unit of CRI was dumb, religious, strong "redneck", not a Chechen intellectual. And they fared quite well, all things considered.

You are clearly trolling, or perhaps unaccustomed to the idea of warfare. Regardless, you know deep in your heart a war with the United States would not end in a victory. Your fantasies about war do not coincide with reality. Especially when you think one million dead gooks on their own territory is in any way a loss. Submit to your inner reasoning and break away from irrational thought and hatred.

Pardon my mistakes. Englis grammar and punctuation, is capitalists hoax to keep a Russian Shill down.

lol nigga
you dreams are wet
youtube.com/watch?v=gnE689CP6Tw

Your opinion is irrelevant, my dear friend from /po/. Now fuck off.

I like how easy it is to spot shills.

Our army doesn't train them tho, and even if they did, it would take many months to turn those kids into good soldiers.

I used Chechyna as an example to highlight the incompetence of the Russian military and its respective troop composition. They came out there and got slaughtered by cave monkeys

Why you sucking ruski dick, mate?

>NATO warmonger children killer ally noise
we just ally of great peacekkeping Russia my nigga

You should side with Sweden instead.

belarus is almost russified to completion now,
iirc only around 20% speak original belarussian language at all, rest is pure russian.