Murder rate in Guatemala by Municipality

>the most dangerous parts also happen to be the regions where Spanish is the main language
>these regions are where the Mestizo, White and Hispanicized Amerindian populations live

What is the meaning of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_Veracruz_culture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a language map for comparison

The Mayan parts of Mexico are pretty safe

Yucatan is the safest state in Mexico, I think, it has a homicide rate of 2.4. It's also the most Maya state.

If your point is to disprove racist meme ideas tying Amerindian ancestry to violence, then yes, I fully agree with you the data is meaningful.

I assume the police doesn't report as many crimes in indigenous communities as in more 'civilized' urban communities. Would be very weird if the lowest of society also were the most peaceful

>let me tell you about your indigenous people

Also those areas are not nearly as densely populated.

I mean, a lot of Americans retire there so it can't be too bad.

Not all Amerindians are the same though, it is known that Aztecs were kinda violent and did human sacrifices, cannibalism and shit while Mayans didn't. Coincidentally, your (ex-)Mayan regions are still today much safer than your (ex-)Aztec ones, so maybe it is in the blood after all?

Mayans did. That's where the Aztecs got it from. Mayans were just more about quality over quantity. Like, only sacrifice the leader of a great tribe and dance around wearing their skin instead of raiding villages and making rivers of blood.

fucking retard

Spaniards have Moorish heritage which makes them volatile

it plays quiet different in here, some of the richest states like mexico state, Nuevo León and Sinaloa have also the highest murder rates.
Money calls murder, poverty calls petty crime. Big exception here is Guerrero which is both poor and violent, while mexico city is both rich and safe.
Long story short, no one fucking knows how violence is made in mexico, voodo random shit i guess?
Murder rate is not related to population density

The least densely populated areas of Finland have the highest levels of homicide in the EU so I don't think that's why.

dey dead

I think you're right. That region is very corrupt and with power comes corruption whereas in the indigenous communities there isn't as much to kill for.

Its true
Nahualt(mostly aztec descendency) states:
>Taxlaca
>Puebla
>Edo México
>Nezahualcóyotl
>Veracruz
All super poor and violent
Mayan states;
>Yucatán
>Quintana roo
>Campeche
Safe and comfy

Only time someone tried to steal from me was in Puebla. Mexico City I never had any issues, despite it being basically like New York.

Little girl was grabbing my leg.... Her mother was so apologetic, but it was obvious what she was doing.

Smfh
More proof that wh*te """"""culture""""""" is nothing more than murder and rape.

>in here
this is the qtest english language error

>comfy
>doubt.jph

They're comfy af
>Cancún

He meant that Mayans being peaceful is retarded.

Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador are very amerindian, and are pretty save.
Chile has an important mestizo population, and it is quite save.
Spain is somewhat. . Iberian, and it is fairly safe there.

So I don't really see a race-violence nexus, here.

Besides Yucatan, all the other Maya states are violent, too, maybe not as much as the rest of the country but still. Also, Nezahualcoyotl isn't as state and Tlaxcala is safer than either QR or Campeche.

Spain is also a rich country full of old people

Why would the police be afraid of going into indigenous communities? Fucking stupid

The only thing you can see by this comment is the fact white society is so fucked up that police cover up crimes for noblemen.

Bump

MAKE MEXICO MAYAN AGAIN

Most of Mexico wasn't Maya, though

Two of my uncles were murdered in Escuintla

RIP tio Felipe y Julio I'll miss you

Well saying 'make mexico Mayan, Aztec, and the gorillion other indigenous peoples' doesn't really roll off the tongue as well.

This is misleading as fuck, none of those are amongst the most violent states except EdoMex which is at this point migrants from all over the country in the Greater Mexico City area in which violence is prevalent.

Also you seem to be forgetting Tamaulipas here which is one of the most violent states in the country and where the natives, Huastecs, are Mayas who assimilated into Nahuatl culture, so a mix of both.

Going for other violent states Guerrero is a mix of Mesoamericans from all over, Michoacán is Tarascan, Jalisco is Chichimeca (people who performed no human sacrifice) while indigenous peoples make only very small minorities in Sinaloa, Durango and Chihuahua.

There's no such thing as an Amerindian cultural or genetic factor in violence.

Veracruz used to be Mayan land.

wut

El tajin

El Tajin wasn't Maya

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_Veracruz_culture

Totonacas prevalent in the area at the time of conquest are Nahua peoples tho

>Interestingly, the first migration inference (m=1) involves gene
flow from the Maya in Yucatan (MYA.Y) to the node of the Totonac (TOT), whose ancestors are
believed to have built the large pre-Columbian city of El Tajin, located near the coast of the Gulf
of Mexico, revealing a possible coastal corridor of gene flux between the Yucatan Peninsula and
Central/Northern Mexico.

They're saying the Totonac's ancestors might have built El Tajin, and in any case they were obviously culturally different from the Maya.

bump cause why not

>Spain is also a rich country

they're also the darkest, coldest parts with highest unemployment.
it's mostly mental health related.

Inbreeding unironically plays a role.
90% of Finnish heritage diseases exist only in the northern inbreeding zone where these murders happen.