You can espouse whatever political ideology you like, as far as I'm concerned...

You can espouse whatever political ideology you like, as far as I'm concerned, but I have to tell it like it is when it comes to transgender individuals, Sup Forums. I may not be as red-pilled as all of you, but I certainly understand where Sup Forums is coming from on a lot of things. However, I don't wish to speak here of cultural Marxism, globalization, or Zionist Jewish elites. This thread is for the discussion of transgender individuals, and the case for their actual existence.

I know all the arguments, that it's a delusion, a mental illness, that there is no way to truly change sex anyway. But all of these points ignore the reality that in clinical psychology, the best way to treat a patient is with what works most effectively. If transgender individuals really suffer from a "delusion of assumption," how can you explain the fact that psychologists have found no method that is even comparable to gender transition when it comes to alleviating suffering?

I would also like to open myself up as a source of knowledge on the topic for any who are interested, though I will hazard that most individuals replying to this thread would be uninterested in engaging in a legitimate dialogue and will instead regress to memeposting. Nonetheless, Sup Forums, you could not be more wrong on the topic, and I am here to inform. If you prefer debate, I'm all yours, but otherwise I am happy to answer questions, provide evidences, you name it. Engage in this thread with an engaged mind and critical thinking skills enabled, and I'm quite certain you will see that there is more to it than simply what the "crazy degenerate" theory provides.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
waltheyer.typepad.com/blog/2013/11/20-regret-changing-genders-over-40attempt-suicide-and-even-after-surgery-a-large-number-remain-traum.html
thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_report_on_health.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please someone debate me, I'm honestly just itching for a good debate

Nothing wrong with trannies, they have been around forever.

Everything wrong with glorifying tranny culture.

t.a gay dude dealing with glorified fag culture

I AM A BANANA WHY WON'T YOU SHARE MY BELIEF THAT I'M A BANANA THIS IS OPPRESSION AND DIE CIS SCUM

>glorifying tranny culture
Well I certainly agree with you on the large part, as the major question is "are they degenerates who should be gassed?" On that we agree strongly. However, the question of glorification I'm less clear on. For the record, I think we generally make a mockery of trans people rather than glorifying them. But there is a lot of room for discussing what glorification actually is and means. I would posit that glorification of the homosexual lifestyle is more pervasive than that of the tranny lifestyle, though this is speaking mostly from my experiences growing up and less with the modern media.

Part of this is to do with the way in which glorification is done by libs though. For instance, when liberals go "wow, she's so pretty" in regards to a tranny that frankly is hideous, it is an attempt at glorification, but it's really sort of pandering and dismissive in a similar manner to the way in which liberal approaches to race relations are often racist.

I would be curious to hear from you though, my faggy friend, what do you think of when "glorifying trans culture" comes to mind?

Gender transition has been proven to be ineffective though. Post-ops still kill themselves constantly, as they should. Psychology isn't even allowed to research other methods because it's "bigoted" to not accept their delusions.

This is the retarded memeposting that I of course referenced in my OP. I will nonetheless address it with reason and ask you if you think it's more likely that the individuals who you strawman care about individual beliefs regarding their state of being or not being a banana than perhaps the possible case that they do not care greatly what a majority of individuals think about their particular lifestyle choices and would simply like to practice the liberty of treating their own bodies as they please?

Of course your worldview is based on nothing more than stereotypes, but it is still worth mentioning to you that most trannies want nothing to do with gender politics and would be quite happy to receive their treatments and simply live in peace. Whether they pass all the time isn't relevant, and I think you probably haven't ever interacted with a transgender person.

>"Trannies are alright guys, we're normal I swear"

fucking saged. Gas yourself immediately

sage *rolls eyes*

>as they should
You, my friend, may be beyond reach for communication on the topic, simply as you would rather see individuals die than receive treatments that work for them. That is true degeneracy. Does your ideal psychology advocate mercy killing?

>This.

I know there are intelligent people somewhere here. Let's hear the citations, creative ideas, alternative viewpoints, etc. Is your entire conservative ideology really built on a foundation of memes?

FUN FACT: HERR WURST IS NOT TRANSSEXUAL
He openly denied believing being a woman.
Of course this got some panties in some bunches...

>transition is best treatment
Because there is no widespread research and discussion on any other treatment because it will get you death threats and removed from tenure

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Even though (As an utilitarian) i think that death is wasteful. He is right about medical treatments.

I'll bite.
I'm totally fine with people dressing however they like and doing whatever they want with their own body. Where I draw the line is at the point of a transperson feeling entitled to have everyone else having to adapt to it. Seeing as it's (currently) impossible to change sex I see no reason why society should act like it is. A transperson should as such not be able to rely on society to go along with their personal understanding of an objective fact.

If you disagree with me, or see some flaw in my argument feel free to tell me so.

Not an argument

Transgenders are a load of horse shit, you can change your genitals, you can change your clothing and you can change what you voice sounds like, amongst many other things.

But you can never change your chromosomes. :^)

I love that it's the Germanfag that knows this. Indeed, Herr Wurst is a drag queen and not a trans individual. I posted that in the hopes that someone would notice and also because I felt that the facial hair would be more provocative.

Now that we're bringing drag into this too, it brings to mind some of the dissent seen within the "lgbtqia++ community". I'm going to assume that many of you are aware of what a TERF in regards to feminism is, but I may be entirely wrong on that. For anyone who doesn't know, it's a "Trans-Exclusive Radical Feminist." These feminists have been largely marginalized by the younger liberal crowd, however.

/cd/ on 420chan was pretty cool. How has the trans community descended to the sjw bullshit we have now?

>"If he agrees with the opposition he must be committing logical fallacies."
Try again.

transitioning doesn't alleviate anything. The guy still thinks he's a woman when he's not. His new body just makes it easier to think that way. The condition doesn't disappear.

The LGBTQ-whatever community is bound to cannibalize itself because it is based on "enemy of my enemy" rhetoric rather than common principles and views of the world. The irony is that neo-feminists act as a catalyst for their destruction since they enjoy playing the oppression olympics and inadvertently marginalize people within the groups they claim to support.

Guy is a drag queen, not a trannie though.

>clinical psychology
Into le trash it goes. As worthless as sociology.

Calling to question a speaker's motive is certainly valid in argumentation and in this case I am questioning the willingness of the speaker to discuss the issue with parity.

In addressing their claim that suicide rates are still very high in "post-transition individuals," it should practically go without saying that the very attitude exhibited by the original poster here is contributing to the issue. However, the poster acts as though transgender individuals do not typically experience improved mental states and the alleviation of depression and other conditions as a result of transition.

I would gladly go into a more in-depth discussion of a variety of causes that might explain the high suicide rates in individuals both before and after treatment, but it's clear to myself (and should be to others) that to conflate correlation with cause in such a manner is an utter failure of logic and would get anyone laughed out of even a psych 101 course. This is why the poster didn't get much of a response.

>the fact that psychologists have found no method that is even comparable to gender transition when it comes to alleviating suffering?

by that logic. so does suicide

>I would also like to open myself up as a source of knowledge on the topic for any who are interested

what credentials do you have other than shit anecdotes and passive aggressive pretenses

As a tranny I've made a lot of posts about this.

Had to look through archives to find one because I've written so much fucking shit about this that it makes me sick to my stomach to reiterate myself time and time again these days.

"The worst thing for trannies right now are liberals.

They have completely misinterpreted what gender dysphoria actually is and are doing more harm than good.

They are under the impression that social acceptance of trannies will increase their quality of life. The reality is that our quality of life is entirely our own responsibility. It is not societies obligation to treat me like a woman. It is my obligation to society to properly present as one.

The life of a tranny revolves around a controlled and calculated delusion, a distraction from our reality. Broad acceptance only chips away at that delusion.

The issue is that people that are aware of how to be a successful tranny are invisible and don't want to, and they shouldn't have to, speak out or for other trannies. So the new trannies that actually experience gender dysphoria will never truly understand how to cope with their mental disorder and the liberals will continue to make it worse by grouping anything and everything that is somewhat queer under the "trans umbrella".

Once again the regressive left will be responsible for the deaths of those they claim to love so much due to their own ignorance and utter incompetence. If you're a tranny, make sure you dedicate your life to living in stealth, for you own good. "

>Transgenders are a load of horse shit, you can change your genitals, you can change your clothing and you can change what you voice sounds like, amongst many other things.
But who ever said that the chromosomes were the point of any of it? Approximately nobody. The whole chromosome "argument" is the "you will never be a real woman" claim of opinion rebranded with additional Science™. For individuals who are trans, individuals who know/interact with trans people, and doctors who treat them, chromosomes have never been relevant beyond determining the original phenotype of the person before transition. I hope you're fucking aware of the difference between a genotype and a phenotype or you are one more datapoint on the growing chart of Aussie shitposters.

Stereotypes in your head is a huge part of it. There are plenty of trans individuals even on Sup Forums who do not buy heavily into the whole SJW thing and do not give a shit about identity politics. Mostly the people you see spewing bullshit about how trans is beautiful and genders aren't real and shit are hyper-liberal white female SJWs who are made to feel more special by their "rejection" of the gender binary.

It alleviates suffering, as is the point. That shouldn't have been hard to miss.

I am personally pleased to see dissent within the community and within conservative communities. Dissent means that ideas are being discussed in earnest. Unfortunately the level of rhetoric employed today is generally garbage-level, but that doesn't mean that it's a bad thing to be having disagreements.

its fucked when people think mutilating their own body is the best thing for them.

how can they preach body acceptance when it comes to being fat, but not body acceptance when it comes to how you were born?

>what credentials do you have other than shit anecdotes and passive aggressive pretenses
Mostly that I'm smarter than you. Nice Reddit gap though, fag. If I come off passive aggressive, it's just because I'm a sometimes latent asshole, but I'd hope that on the internet it isn't too passive. Surely you've heard that a claim or argument should be judged based on its merit rather than by who is saying it? Believing too heavily in a title or "credential" is an excellent way to get duped.

Hey guys, as a tranny I'm actually just a sick pervert and I know I'm sick.

I engage in risky sexual behavior with steangers, the riskier and more taboo the better.

I abuse drugs often, drink too much. I wear dresses in public because I CRAVE the attention and enjoy making normal people squirm and feel uncomfy.

Don't believe the others in this thread, we are poisonous.

>they
Watch that hyper-inclusive they though. Tons of trannies think fats are disgusting. As a transgender person myself, there is nothing more disgusting than a fat tranny (or trans fat, as I like to call them).

Psychology is Mumbo jumbo the individuals you describe are the ones nature would normally off on its own.

They don't belong in our world - it isn't ready for them.

>trans fat
Giggles

Just to amend that, mutilation is a pretty loaded term for medical procedures of any sort, but that aside, are you referring more to the physical act of altering genitalia via sexual-reassignment surgery or the gradual changes induced by hormonal transition? Of course I realize that if "mutilation" is a loaded term, then "medical" is the exact opposite of that, but the point should of course be to meet in the middle and to discuss the practice rather than the cultural biases that inform perspectives on it.

Very interesting post. I'm not trans but I've thought about situation if I would be and I'd want stealth as well because the whole point is to "be" or seem to be a woman and not some unholy abomination lol.

You are probably smarter than everybody here. Give peer-reviewed sources, my good sir.

>perspective

Yeah, we have our cocks chopped down the middle and shoved into out pelvic bones to create a faux slot for emotional denial.

It's basically permanent cosplay. There is nothing normal about it.

> difference between a genotype and a phenotype

Yes I do know what genotype and phenotype are, I might be an Aussie but I am not retarded. (probably debatable)

What I am trying to say is they can change their aesthetic™ , but can they truly become a different gender? PERSONALLY, I believe that it is impossible, until somebody can change their entire body, reproductive organs and all, are they really changing their gender/sex? Or are they simply changing their aesthetic™?

In the end it will always be practically impossible, sure it might make them feel better, but just because 'muh feelings r better' does not mean they have changed their gender.

Claiming he's smarter than people online.

Compensating much buddy?

>living in stealth

What about when someone hits on you and obviously wants to bang you. Are you honest about being trans then?

> mutilation is a pretty loaded term for medical procedures of any sort

There is no debate whatsoever that literally cutting your dick in half and then altering it to become a 'vagina' isn't mutilation.

It's not a vagina lol. You haven't seen the end result of these surgeries.

It's often gruesome and horrific.

I disagree with you, and I'll explain why.

It is not that I disagree with your major premise, which is that individuals should not be able to force on one another a particular worldview. If a person feels that a sex change is impossible, they are entitled to that view, and likewise if their view is that gender roles, feminism, etc. is all a bunch of hogwash. And you may be thinking "well, forcing that kind of viewpoint is exactly what liberals do," and THAT is where I must disagree with you. Acting like trans people represent liberals and liberals represent trans people as some kind of unified grouping doesn't accurately reflect reality. Trans people may be more likely to be liberal, but this would largely be simply due to biases that they have faced as a result of being trans. If you accept their behavior and presentation of gender without exercising a desire to injure, kill, or otherwise harm them, my question is what issue you take with transgender people in a day-to-day kind of scenario, rather than the hypothetical one in which a hulking she-man confronts you and demands that you buy her dinner as she is a real woman and a beautiful one at that.

If you mean simply that you do not wish to call them by their preferred names and gender pronouns, I would respond that that is entirely your prerogative, and while I personally disagree with it, nobody should be able to force you via any type of violence or threat to do so.

>Surely you've heard that a claim or argument should be judged based on its merit rather than by who is saying it?
yeah, but you didn't. re read your op

This is the ultimate form of narcissism.

>I'm going to step way outside the norm and make the rest of humanity act a certain way to entertain my delusions

>I'm going to demand your constant attention one way or another

Of course. If someone asks me out I'll go on a date with them and if it goes well I will tell them through text afterwards.

This may just be my experience with LGBT buggers
but especially Trans people seem to lack any depth of character and their only sole feature that they express is the fact that they're a fag

Sup Forums can't debate for shit, it consists of 15 year old edgelords

Yeah, I often completely lie to my dates as well. When you are a strange perverted narcissist in a dress it's hard to be honest with normal sane people.

Only 2 genders
They are mentally ill

I know it isn't, it's just an open cut with the vagina aesthetic™ features, hence why I had the apostrophes around 'vagina'.

There isn't a debate because what you're discussing is semantics and people who understand reason know that there's no point arguing the meanings of words when words exist simply to best approximate meaning in the first place.

With that digression out of the way, it is obvious that the term mutilation carries with it serious negative connotations, so if we examine the speaker's intention, it seems that the word is chosen simply to malign the action. In that case, it would be equally or more effective to simply say "I dislike the surgery because..." Instead, the speaker has expressed only their emotions surrounding the surgery, making it a base claim of value rather than an argument.

Finally, to broaden my response a bit, neo-vag has come a long way, but there are still many transgender individuals who opt not to receive sexual-reassignment surgery (or SRS, as it is often called).

Of course I have.

Not saying definitively that you did or did not, but if you did read the post, then you saw how I wholeheartedly rejected such narcissism.

The results are not even close to a normal vagina lol.

It's like pulling the skin off your arms onto your back and claiming they are angel wings.

And then making the whole world call you an actual angel.

>yeah, but you didn't. re read your op
Please try harder, you're making us Americans look bad. Would it be that hard to include in your post something of a reference to the thing you're talking about?

And of anyone refuses to call you an actual angel, and refuses to tell their children that you are an actual angel (and not just a deranged middle aged man with his arm skin sown onto his back) you call that person evil and intolerant lol.

As long as you're honest before any sexual contact is made (including kissing) then you're a solid dude. Going "lol i'm trans btw" after you slobbered all over each other can get you a kind of ass beating you'd not enjoy.

That's the thing. I don't owe calling trannies by their "preferred pronoun". If he looks like a fucking man, he is getting called a he.

Aussie, I unfortunately have to say I agree with you. After much deliberation, I think I have come to the conclusion that this simply has to do with the average person generally being boring and two-dimensional to begin with. I once knew a pretty cool tranny, but the couple others I met were the most dismal people to spend time with. For what it's worth, they were just as shit prior to transition.

The narrative of blind acceptance has resulted in attempts to 'cure' homosex being all but banned. We have no idea how a modern array of anti-psychotics may affect the brain of a trannie, cause you libtard shits point blank refuse to consider the possibility that you have a diseased brain.

>Killing degenerates is degenerate

I'm sure you'll get over the horror of having lunch with someone you didn't know has a penis.

I'm not going to tell every single guy that gives me the slightest attention that I'm a tranny. Completely contradicts my entire original post.

But I can see you've been shit-posting pretty hard in this thread so far. Are you upset no one replied to your posts or gave you attention? Perhaps your antics about narcissism is a little bit of a projection?

>As long as you're honest before any sexual contact is made (including kissing) then you're a solid dude

Yes that is my principle.

>Going "lol i'm trans btw" after you slobbered all over each other can get you a kind of ass beating

I don't tell men to their face about it for that reason.

Why does that woman have a beard?

Wait no

Why does that bearded man look like a woman?

Friends, you claim to be smarter than someone every time you call them an idiot, do you not?

A tranny with sensible principles. Whaddaya know.

>I posted that in the hopes that someone would notice and also because I felt that the facial hair would be more provocative.

this proves everything i believe about queer bullshit

Shit, I'd rather be an ugly tranny than get on anti-psychotics though. That's just me, however. Maybe it's a bit ironic how I'm willing to take hormones for treatments but reject large parts of mainstream medicine, and it's definitely a bit ironic that I appealed earlier to the principles of psychology. I would be interested in hearing more about research of this type, and I hope that such research is performed, though I suspect it will mostly be found to be ineffective.

In some cases, even low doses of hormones can alleviate the mental suffering of trans individuals, but I believe these are fewer than the cases in which individuals continue to desire gender transition.

Please don't call me a libtard though, I hate those guys even more than Sup Forumstards, and I'm quite aware that I have a disease of the mind.

I try to avoid calling people "idiots". Calling them ignorant? Sure. Ignorance is often confused with idiocy. You still need to proportionate evidence that "sexual change" surgeries do work. I don't doubt you are somewhat smart. mon ami.

I'd like to say that I'm sorry you're going through that. I personally feel it's a mental illness not to put anyone down but I really don't see how it isn't. I can understand a degree of fluidity in sexuality but honestly believing you're not what you are clearly born as?

What really gets me is the levels of other mental illness and abuse that trans people have. Not to mention the ridiculous suicide rate especially post op. Another problem is the fact that I don't think making it a mainstream idea that you can just pick your gender is a great idea for kids.

And they don't owe you their company. I fail to see in this case how liberties are being infringed upon. Where "force" comes in, is, I guess the key question. You don't owe them anything, naturally, but you probably do have to make a choice between calling them what they ask to be called and them not liking you.

>HA, I KNEW people posting attention grabbing pictures along with their threads so more people reply was tranny exclusive behavior!

OP you're ignoring what seems to be a decently compelling argument against your case.

>I try to avoid calling people "idiots"
I really don't, but that's a respectable choice to make. I am want to call people idiots after they reject the principles of reason a few times. It may be that they are too ignorant to deal in ideas, but at that point they are beyond the help of most and will likely remain ignorant for life.

I don't have evidence that sex changes work because they largely are incidental rather than central to the point of my post. Fortunately, as I do not want to commit to digging around peer-reviewed shit at the moment, I can say that there is an abundance of anecdotal evidence on the matter, which actually comprises virtually all of medical evidence to begin with. So my argument will not be that surgery necessarily treats dysphoria and its symptoms, but rather that it can in many cases help these individuals and that the incidence of suicide seen can likely be accounted for by other causes. The burden of proof I think is on you to discredit the notion that gender transition can make trans people happier, as it's pretty much general knowledge. That leaves the matter of suicide as a separate claim, and I would be happy to address that more if I haven't done so thoroughly enough, but the argument would essentially be an examination of subjective matters that can lead to suicide in a variety of contexts.

Then it starts to boil down the whether you want research funding to go towards tranny research, though.

There are a lot bigger issues in neurological and psychological fields that need to be tackled, and worry about something that already has a semi-decent band-aid fix isn't exactly a priority, especially given how statistically insignificant trannies are compared to other patients.

Not that I agree with what OP has been posting, mostly been ignoring their posts.

I don't give a flying fuck if they hate me. I owe them nothing.

>how can you explain the fact that psychologists have found no method that is even comparable to gender transition when it comes to alleviating suffering?

it's liberal-haram to research that. any psychologist that tries that path of research gets takfir-ed.

>is even comparable to gender transition when it comes to alleviating suffering?
Uh... Actually, according to statistics, it makes it worse.

waltheyer.typepad.com/blog/2013/11/20-regret-changing-genders-over-40attempt-suicide-and-even-after-surgery-a-large-number-remain-traum.html

>Canada siding with the most progressive attention whores
>trying too hard to be relevant

There are easier ways to bring attention to you without fucking up the western culture, you know?

Why aren't you believing I'm a banana? Why aren't you telling me I'm the most beautiful banana? Where's my Banana of the Year award?

This has been posted by others in the thread, and I have addressed it. Well, that depends on what we mean by "it." I have addressed the notion that transition does not alleviate suffering. If the argument presented against my case for trans people (which is at its most fundamental level simply the case that trans people exist) is that there may be better alternatives, then I would respond that I am against the dogma often seen in modern medicine and science, and that trans people should definitely be researched more within the medical sciences. If there is a strong stigma against alternative research, then I say fuck the liberals who mandate that shit, and don't assume that I'm one of them. However, to turn that back on itself to some degree, it seems to me that for trans people to receive that kind of research, it first would be required that their illness is treated as legitimate rather than just crazy quirky lib delusions, as Sup Forums often seems to act.

This approach (i.e. it's a mental illness) is not really wrong, but it isn't substantial either. To call something a mental illness is not to make any real claim of the nature of the thing beyond "well, it's a problem of the brain." Mental illness itself should be less stigmatized (not meaning it's a good thing, meaning we talk about it and treat it more effectively), and dysphoria is among this. Anyone who tells you that trans people are not mentally ill is almost definitely not trans, and they probably are basing this off of an extremely relativistic (i.e. culturally Marxist) perspective that basically boil down to some facile notion that "nothing has meaning anyway, let's all just fuck around." That's where the 1,000,000 fucking genders thing all came from, and most sane trannies want nothing to do with it, for what it's worth.

Good snark, leaf

post boipucci

You are disgusting

Conchita Wurst isn't transgender, he's a drag queen. It's how he makes his living and what he does to entertain. They don't go to the store in drag and dont live in drag, it's only when they're performing or acting as Conchita.

>pointing out logical fallacies means I'm siding with progressives

Lol, Argentina niggers trying to engage in conversations is cute.

Anecdotal evidence must be taken with a grain of salt. The effectiveness of a medical procedure must be proven (Years of peer-reviewed studies) before using it, not the other way around (e.g. vaccines).

It is the most logical and safest way. No hard feelings, americanon.

You're just being belligerent for the shit of it now. I don't mean to them, act however you want to them. But you're expressing a prideful belligerence that seems to me like you're taking it as some kind of a bold political statement. Whether or not you call them "he" instead of "she" or vice-versa is entirely your business, but your fixation on the notion of "owing" them something definitely speaks to projection and insecurity on your part.

This is actually an excellent point, and I'm glad you raised it. Of course, funding for such research typically does not come from taxes anyway, so it's less a political issue, but it's still worth taking into consideration in any discussion of trans psychology.

Way to Aussiepost. It took me like 20 seconds of reading your blog and googling to discern that that page is written by a "reformed transgender" individual who found salvation through God and now dedicates their life to writing on the matter. It's far from an impartial source, and the evidence that is actually cited (from a newspaper?) faces the same trouble of confusing correlation with causation that I discussed earlier (and wish I could remember the related medical term for) and the fact that it is not very representative anyway.

If you would like to live your life as a banana and are not harming anyone, I would not be too inclined to stop you, I would just certainly not wish to spend time in your company, as you do not have to do with trans individuals.

I have no problems with trans people who basically play dress-up and identify as females, like the OP pic. What I do have a problem is people permanently mutilating their bodies in order to feel better about themselves.

You wanna act feminine, go right ahead. You don't need a fake vagina to do it, just wax your body and take it up the ass.

There is one very very important fact that the LBGTQIA culture push is forgetting. It is 100% parasitic. They cannot reproduce in any way, and only gain numbers from the heterosexual world.

This is why mainstream culture should be entirely heterosexual, they are the only ones capable of continuing the human race in any meaningful way.

The reason the word mutilation is used is because it is. All surgery is mutilation, the second a scalpel or lazer or drill pierces the body it is considered mutilation. The difference is, there it is needed for some life threatening cause or to stop damage or get to an area that needs to be repaired.

Until we can actually transplant a vagina+uterus+ovaries, gender reassignment surgery is nothing but mutilation, without a direct medical condition, not proven to lower suicide rates among individuals with gender dysphoria, and can have severe medical repercussions.

>Implying you knew what i thought
>Implying you can read minds

Not an argument

>calls someone else disgusting
>posts furfaggotry

Medical efficacy is entirely determined based on anecdotes is my point. A peer-reviewed study is a collection of anecdotes. Indeed, for a treatment to qualify as medically significant, it need only demonstrate improvement in the condition of 20% of subjects. Gender transition is generally entirely reversible in its early stages, and I would hazard that most individuals who will not be helped by it would not follow through with lifelong transition.

If you still maintain contention over this (without hard feelings, Mexifriend) then I invite you to reject in any way the notion that at least, even if transition is not right for everyone who seeks it out, then it is beneficial to some people. This is of course only the fundamental form of the argument for it being an effective medical treatment, but so long as it were found to alleviate suffering in some trans patients, it would be considered a valid medical treatment supposing its prescription were properly understood and moderated. As for suicide, can we agree that there are likely to be other causes aside from "the surgery/transition literally did not help at all"?

>argentina niggers literally arguing with themselves

wew, and they call trannies mentally ill

>If you would like to live your life as a banana and are not harming anyone, I would not be too inclined to stop you
This is an extra individualistic state of mind
If you let them think they can be bananas, then some people will go out of the wood and claim "hey I'm a fucking apple", some other will say "why hello I'm a pear", and so on and so on until you notice there's a fucking invading army at your gates and half your valid age-fighting men are fucking fruits
It's a matter of untold societal rules and codes, if these fail, the societal model collapses to be replaced by...? Well, we won't know, since the western one will be replaced by Islam before it can naturally develop into something else

Dammit URSSA

can you really be this retarded leaf?

I still say the best cure for them is a .308 round through the skull

thetaskforce.org/static_html/downloads/reports/reports/ntds_report_on_health.pdf

Transgenders seem to suffer higher rates of depression and suicide, this is undeniable.

It seems to be a case of potential mental instability.

>But... The man wanting to be a woman can't be a woman :( so of course he'd kill himself.
Wanting to kill yourself is NOT the hallmark of a sane person.

Where's the argument?