South African Whites: when are you moving back to Europe?

Does any European country make it easier for you to immigrate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXmZYm8GUtE
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/farm-attacks-murders-on-the-rise-since-2012-20160706
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
youtube.com/watch?v=n4G1n-b0g4M
border.gov.au/Trav/Refu/Offs#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They should come to Australia since our climate is most like back home and I think they will fit in most here.

Fuck off, they come here

Already have. They own entire suburbs of Sydney and Perth

No.

They applied to the EU, since millions of muswogs each year are being allowed in, and the EU told them to fuck off.

Can anyone tell me what portion of the South African Army are white?

I need to know for... errr.. reasons.

I thought you're full.

>back to Europe

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Most white South Africans have been there since the late 19th century if not earlier. I'd say more South Africans have ancestors who were in the country since the 1600s than Americans do.

I bet many South Africans find this kind of question that they get both from foreigners and from local blacks insulting as fuck. I know I would. Is it really appropriate to ask someone about moving "back" to a place that they've never been in their life?

I agree. It's hard to differentiate between a White South African accent and an Australian accent.

It's basically the reverse of the pre-1994 status quo. Whites are disproportionately represented in the middle ranks (because the government needs people who know what the fuck they are doing) but underrepresented at the bottom and the top (because >muh jobs for the masses and >muh transformed leadership)

Calm down PSY, South Africa is about to go full Robert Mugabe and purge all the white people. I want them to be safe and I want our countries Whitened!

There were whites in SA before Australia. We need whites to stand with based Steenhuisen.

youtu.be/iXmZYm8GUtE

Not happening. Not only is it far more difficult now than it was back in the 90s for various reasons, but it would be impossible for someone without university education like me to move. I have a job and work hard, but still... no self-respecting first world country would let in someone without good qualifications. I'd need to be non-white for that.

Anyway, I was born here and this is my home. It is only fitting I should die here. It would be impossible for me to feel the same about another country. Leaving is giving up. The country may have fallen a long way, but it would still feel like a betrayal of what everyone sacrificed. It would be like asking you to leave America.

this is why PVV needs to win

>Does any European country make it easier for you to immigrate?
They aren't Black & Muslim enough for European countries.
Who founded South Africa? I think it never was a official Dutch colony?

I want to leave America but I understand where you're coming from. You've got loyalty to your people user, I respect that. Good luck to you.

Google the boer republics

There is plenty of white South Africans in Australia, especially Perth. They're all arrogant faggots.

BUT at least they're white. Bet you'd prefer them over a bunch of fucking pakis.

>Ancestors move from the old continent because they're opportunist who cared not for their roots
>Hurr i'm staying here because i'm rooted in niggerland central

nah its comfy here.
also you have been miss informed about white genocide. here are some numbers from the Transvaal agricultural union:
>A total number of 1 824 murders have been reported in farm attacks since 1990 with 3 933 attacks also reported.

Of the 1 824 murders, 1 170 victims were farmers, 491 were direct family to the farmers, 141 were workers on the farm and 22 were visitors.

that works out to 70 farm murders per year...

A South African I know said "If blacks were the majority, would you let them have the vote?"
And that's how South Africa fell to it's knees, when they started giving niggers rights.

When they say that they only mean non-whites.

Hey, I'm just telling you how I feel so there's no reason to go all hurr durr on me. I have friends, family, even a girlfriend here. I can't leave them behind like a sandape to save myself. If I had a child at the moment, that may be a different story. I love this country and the culture, and I have an attachment to it, don't blame me for that.

Also don't get me wrong, the niggers are bad and chimpouts are set to worsen in the future, but everything else, the landscape and wildlife, is beautiful. It's worth staying for.

Nigger run nigger flew
Nigger tore his shirt in two

ONORABLE

ONORABLE MEMBAS

ONORABLE MEMBAS

PLEASE

DIS IS DISPEEKABLE

I MUST ASK YOU TO WITHDRAW

If I decided to leave, id go to Canada.

I just cant imagine living in a country that isnt half on fire.

I can't fault you for wanting to live in the country of your birth, even if it wasn't what it once was. Stay safe brother.

cuck or nig-nog?

>not staying and becoming a warlord
crush your enemies -- See them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

its like you are not even trying.

>Leaving is giving up
>Forced to drink scalding water and then butchered by state sanctioned gangs
>"HUUUH I'M NOT GIVING UP GUYS"

I know a woman from SA and she thinks people who say that shit are retarded, face it, your country is a lost cause

Why does that guy always play in westerns?

Mate out don't want white south Africans, they're literally the worst breed of white, so arrogant and full of themselves despite achieving absolutely nothing. Their women whilst mostly pretty hot are stuck up bitches and gold diggers

t. Step mother is south African and I had to put up with her and her families shit growing up

South Africa is an african country. White people need to leave

israel supported you guys when you were apartheid, just like israel supported rhodesia. perhaps they will assist you again in your hour of need with a few crates of FAL.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

well informed right wing. you on the other hand is not my ilk. Transvaal Lanbou Unie (TAU) is one of the bastions of the boere. What I quoted was from their study released today.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/farm-attacks-murders-on-the-rise-since-2012-20160706

You can call me what you like. And try and tell me what my country is really like by virtue of your americaness. you are just reinforcing the ameritard meme

>I know nothing about the history of south africa

>right wing
>supporting communist nig nog government
>justifying white murders as minuscule
i'm guessing lib cuck.

reminder to not fall for the "leave southafrica" meme.

>History began about 200 years ago

it took 200 south africans to end the sierra leone civil war...
we conquered angola with 3000 troops angainst 200 000 angolans 40 000 cubans and 2000 russians.

People tend to forget that we still have 400 000 white millitary trained soldiers here.

where did i say i support our gov?
where did i justify murder of whites? I was stating real facts. Not made up numbers. Go od on some chicken tendies fat boy.

>bitter former Yugoslav

you need to learn how to take a shit like a human being curry nigger

The further back you go, the more whites there are relative to bantuniggers.

apparently more whites are moving in to SA nowadays than out, especially from Britain and Portugal

shows how shit Europe's economy has become that they'd rather move to fucking Africa

You still need to leave(Go back to Europe) white subhuman

Classic Indian poos an argument out but missed the point (toilet) again.

Whites were there before the xhosa and zulu invaders you dumb cunt, zulus and disease killed the natives to the region long ago

>uk farmers are ageing and average age is late 60s
>let in hundreds of thousands of hormone driven niggers and muslims with no skills or trades every single year
>could take in white skilled farmers and legit engineers and doctors
>refuse them because it would hurt South Africas feelings and destroy the narrative of SA being a multicultural paradise governed perfectly by the superior forever tolerant black man

boils my piss

Point is South Africa was black master race before filthy whites even landed there. The exact tribe does not matter. South Africa is part of Africa. Africa for africans which means European subhumans have to go back

My uncle fought in that war, now he lives in Glasgow and drinks himself stupid every day (he works still as a plumber) and last year literally got thrown in a bin by some chavs who kicked the shit out of him (5 on 1)

>you have been miss informed about white genocide.
>only 70 white farmer muders a year killed specifically for being white. that works out to like only 6 white people a month on farms murdered for being white. its only big if you look at population. nothing to see here goyim.

Wasn't Putin inviting people to move to Sibera?

i cant wait until a plague wipes you off the earth. Indians are actually inhuman and lower than animals. At least my dog has the common courtesy to shit in the same spot every day and occasionally clean his own genitals, unlike you filthy currynogs

>The exact tribe does not matter.
Racist. Have you no respect for indigenous populations?

look who's talking

>calls someone a racist on Sup Forums

You going to make us? Nah didn't think so pajeet, now go fuck a cow or something you dumb cunt

>2016
>not moving to Orania
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

Nice job for a bong sucking white zulu cock

Ask a Rhodesian born man anything. Lived in Rhodesia up until the time Mugabi seized power then moved to SA then NZ.

That's because you're constantly surrounded by American voices, and only very rarely hear voices from somewhere like Britian, let alone Australia or South Africa.

For people who are outside America and speak English, they can tell pretty quickly.

As long as the European Union exists, there's not a chance in fuck I'd go to Europe.

>SUPERPOWER BY 2020

It is nice that you move from Rhodesia to SA. You don't belong there. However you don't belong in SA either which is a black man's country. Isn't it time you did the right thing and moved back to Europe where you belong?

>subhuman
>white
the only redeeming fact evolution gave you is opposable thumbs

Come to Hungary. We can always use White Christian immigrants.

that number includes black farmers and black farm workers murdered.

Are you serious? They literally sound nothing alike. Get out of America more mate...

>bangladesh
Should have done that with a better flag proxy

Why did ZANU genocide a load of other nignogs when then came to power?

I wish i could m8, but im poor as fuck and lost quite a lot when my company went to shit due to black economic empowerment and shit like that. I just wanted to ply my trade and build a v8 project on the side. fml

>Hungary
>White

Its not as bad here as people think. only about 80 farmers (out of 40 000) are killed every year, so I only have a 0.2% chance to be killed in a farm attack every year.

Let's not open that can of worms.

t. Otgonbayar direct decendent of Mongol rape baby

Fucking Indian sub-human piece of shit, you are all stinky and black as you are all covered in shit. Stop shitting on the streets then talk to me, low class sub-human thrash.

Any other avenues to leave?

Im going to repost this in every thread someone sais this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4G1n-b0g4M

(with 'R' is white, no 'R' is black south african)

t. Afolabi

I wanted to move to Europe but was denied citizenship by descent. I live in New Zealand now.

I'm not sure genocide is the right term, they killed people to crush descent. Many killings were not done by the government but by communities and ignored by them.

Unless I am rowing to australia in a dingy, I dont see a way to leave. All my money these says goes into surviving the shit economy amd sending some for my mother.

that's a lot. i pray for you and your family, if you die rip

>denied citizenship by descent

Well, convert to Islam temporarily. I hear they are rolling the red carpet to Muslims these days. The safest way to migrate to Europe these days is to embrace Islam

so what do you guys work in sa? how much do you earn? whats a "typical" house/flat?

are you cute?

Were hidden luckily. I used to think my dad was just a lazy slob, but im starting to get hes strategy. he is intentionally making our farm look like a niggers, and keeping us from making too much money so that well be left alone.

The mans a genius.

Not at all, 6.5 bearmode.

You could apply for refugee status, your not completely at the will of someone else to judge weather you're worthy of asylum, you can make a claim as to why you need it and it is reviewed. Tell them about all the horrible shit done to whites by blacks.

border.gov.au/Trav/Refu/Offs#

How many FALs do you own?

I honestly don't want to just to aus to be a welfare queen. I am trying to gather money to do it the proper way and to apply to work in a diesel shop. I heard some people were sent there via MAN trucking due to mechanical need apparently.

>tfw when on 2100 Sup Forums Argentina will be asking white Europeans and Americans when they are moving

>back

White Dutchmen have lived in Africa longer than your ancestors have lived in America and certainly longer than the black immigrants there. South Africa is white man's land with a lot of negro immigration. The only ones who have lived there longer are the Bosjeamannen and the Hottentotten and their numbers are very small.

how you do that exactly? trash your own house?

Come back to your home country.

depends entirely on where in SA you are, even neighborhoods in the same city can be completely different. Some places the average yearly household income is about $3000, other places in the same city its $60000. Houses in rural areas and small towns are huge compared to the ones in the larger cities.

That's a good idea, although as a last resort just do it, there is no dishonor in being a leech for a couple of months before getting a job.