I work in a hospital with newborns. And pic related is what i see 80% of the time

I work in a hospital with newborns. And pic related is what i see 80% of the time.

These little turds are becoming evere more prevalent. Niggers are breeding like rabbits and there is no ens in sight. Im telling you birthrates for blacks are severely under reported. We will be fucking over run in 15-20 years with these ugly fucking creatures.

These god damn sheboons with bottom of the barrel genes just popping them out left and right gorging themselves on nutrients they buy with gibs to manufacture these disgusting bundles of joy in there fatty smelly wombs.

I just want it to end.

Everytime i see a white baby come in i breathe a sigh of relief that quickly vanishes with the next litter of niglets that follows shortly thereafter.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/09/one-obamas-last-acts-will-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
mediamatters.org/video/2016/05/09/limbaugh-obama-trying-punish-suburbs-encouraging-affordable-housing/210317
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apologize for typos and fucked up words, on mobile taking my 15 minute break before returning to help bring these fucking bundles of joy into the world.

I didnt sign up for this shit.

yuck. i could not do that job, i wouldnt want to touch something that is freshly out of some nasty gorillas belly for 9 months. i bet they smell horrible.

>I work in a hospital
where, though?

Im not kidding AT ALL when i say they have a distinctive smell to them that is none at all plesant.

Its like the niggers poor diet of junk food makes these babies smell terrible. They also come out with massive fat rolls. More than your normal baby fat.

I'm so sorry.
Just take hope in the fact that least the majority of the males will be dead or in jail in 20 years.

I hate how often i have to use this pic.

Oh yea let me just give you the address and my supervisors telephone number.

Fuck off. Best ill tell ya is its in Maryland.

thankfully they have double digit iqs and shitty parents, so they will be easily ruled over
get with the times, man

If only the founding fathers would have sent the slaves back to Africa

last time i checked our president is a nigger...

Another funny anecdote is that i can site multiple instances where the mothers are wheeled down to see their baby through the glass and they cant even tell them apart from the dozen other nigger babies. They literally all look the fucking same.

jesus christ

Moshi likey da assy

Wake me up

What?! Do you nit see the diversity they bring? We are stronger and much better with the lowest castes of society vastly out numbering those who can think for themselves... so silly, Billy.

Eww god they are fuckin ugly

murder rate is so high it doesn't matter

Thank god for food stamps. Literally giving food away for free so they can keep making more and more...

Not quick enough. Also i dont want to live in a fucking warzone.

I work in california in a maternity ward.

I know your pain senpai.

WHen I see a white couple having a kid im honestly suprised, im like woah white people thats rare.

what isnt rare is the single white women with black kids though.
>where is the father
>he not coming

no other time in earth history has an organism had cheat codes for survival.

Americans had one job: picking their own cotton. We could have had a racially homogenous society, but no. Southern farmers were "too good" to pick their own cotton and imported African wildlife to do it for them

>he not coming

is that a type or do they sound that ignorant?

also more stories please

:(

as if that had worked for the european people

if you don't have them the'll come to invade

this is adoption material for gay/feministic trash

Should of brought over mexicans instead.

>Should of

We allowed them in, Moor.

An invasion by niggers would be sufficiently destroyed -- as with sandniggers.

they sound that ignorant.
In my experience its not really the more intelligent white females that have negro children but the white girls raised in the hood who act and talk like them.
Science has dictated that the more intelligent a person is, the less likely they are to have kids.

I dont really know much to say besides the common recurring theme.

>black chick is in labor
>we ask if she has anyone she wants to call since she was rushed in by the ambulance (its mostly ambulances they almost never drive themselves)
>they give us 3 names
>okay and which one of these is the father?
>ONE OF EM IS SHIIEEET.
>then all three walk in say HELL NAW and walk out.
>the chick in labor gets mad when we dont detain them or help them get child support out of the three people they call.
>tell them thats not up to us were just here to make a safe delivery.
>they dont even have basic medicare or medical or fucking ANY insurance so we have to bill them
>refuse to pay and call us rayciss

Its all the same everyday.
quite honestly its mostly the Latino families who (most of the time anyway)
have both the father and the mother together and look happy and shit. Ive only ever seen 3 black dads actually be there for their wives, but they all wore glasses and had business attire on.

>what isnt rare is the single white women with black kids though.

Are you serious? i though that would be very rare.

Sad.

Fucking same dude, but with turks and other muslims.

I don't even live in Berlin or Hamburg or some degenerate hellhole, but in Bavaria.

It's probably over at this point.

Blacks aren't the problem. It is an issue that resolves itself. They will end up dead or in prison. It all comes out in the wash.

that is the most sad fucking post i have seen in a while.

i hate niggers, i hate them for what they have done to my country.

HOW IS IT RESOLVING ITSELF??? THEIR POPULATION CONTINUES TO GROW DESPITE HOW MANY SHOOT EACH OTHER OR HOW MANY WE PUT IN PRISON.

WE STILL CONTINUE TO GIVE THEM WELFARE AND 3 SQUARE MEALS A DAY IN PRISON

THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVING ITSELF. WAKE THE FUCK UP.

one funny story is that 6 different women all came in the span of 1 week.
and all of them were in a gangbang with some black guys
and all of them didnt know who the fathers were.
Our nurses also fucked up and gave the wrong baby to one of them and she didnt even notice, even though her baby had curly hair and this one was bald.
they were 6 mullato babies by the same father

Reminder that people complaining about welfare coons on Sup Forums while on NEETbux should be gassed.

shitskin detected. i have a fucking job, and i see my paycheck get raped bi-monthly to feed these fucking mud skins.

>niggress has 8 kids
>2 killed in drivebys
>3 spend most of their lives in jail/prison starting around age 12
>1 dies of AIDS at age 24
Not a big deal really.
Same reasons Africa hasn't had some crazy population explosion.

>my cousin got married to a nigress
>not like a Beyonce or Rihanna light skinned black chick, which would have been bad enough
>but like a full blown sheboon
>at a 4th of July party a few days ago
>showing everyone pictures of his daughter just born
>make some excuse to leave the room and not have to see it
>know that seeing that little nappy headed mistake would just fill me with disgust

All my cousins are race mixers or coal burners. My grandpa looks like he wants to kill himself. I need to find a white gf to make him proud.

They come to invade only because we colonized them and now our govt/society feel bad for it.

Their population really hasn't grown at all. Hispanics became 30 percent of the population in 50 years though.

The white population is growing too.
What do you suggest, fuck face?
This is why these threads are retarded.

so by that math we are paying for food/accommodations for the 3 in prison for god knows how long, and the 2 that didnt die/go to prison we are providing welfare.

thats 5 people from 1 nigress we are now supporting.

HOW IS THAT NOT A BIG DEAL??

what do i suggest? how about not burying your head in the sand like a fucking cuck and pretending it will all just go away for starters...

what is nigeria

Do you ever fuck around with the babies?

Like maybe when their crying irritates you you dig your knuckle into the back of their head?

Or stuff like pissing in their drinking bottles, or wiping your smegma under their noses?

That would be well funny, id definitely think up some tricks like that to do.

japan youre fucking creepy

What he can do is....

Bring out a white baby and say "Here you go!"
And then when they say it's not their child you just say "Oh my mistake! I thought this was the one you wanted." But obviously be more subtle than that.

95% of Japan posters are either gaijin weebs trying to make their anime dreams real or US military fags on a base in Okinawa.

T
O
P

K
E
K

Japan everyone. Dear lord.

Ignore him()

thank you
sincerely

>US military fags on a base in Okinawa.

That would still be a usa flag all their traffic redirects through us servers.

Wouldnt expect a dumbass on Sup Forums to know this though...

Thats your problem there. of course its mostly black. Overall though Mexican babies are the VAST majority. Try being in a baby ward in California or Texas.

Blacks might spawn like wildfire, but they all get shot or overdosed somewhere in their youth. So no, the US wont be overrun with them.

Share stories of white women with niglets pls

Whisper "nobody will ever love you" into their little nigger ears as often as you can. Redpill them early and often.

The black American birthrate is 1.9, the same as the UK
They die younger too

I've been saying this on Sup Forums for a while now. The government is lying to us about the white population. We are frogs in a pot. If we knew the real population we'd probably white flight back to Europe - there is economic incentive for them to lie to us.

What do you estimate the real percentages to be ?

I'm not too worried about it at the moment. Blacks are all rounded up in densely populated ghettos where they're de facto segregated and kill each other off, either through murder or abortion.
You can basically go your whole life and never meet one if you just stay out of certain neighborhoods.

I will however get worried if the government mandates some kind of "forced integration" laws where they bus dindus into clean white suburbs and towns.
That's when you know they're going to Phase 2.

it might not be intentional. i've heard it's hard for census people to get figures from black people

Nice
I'd probably end up killing a bunch of babies if I was in OPs situation

>he only focuses on the birth rate

I lived next to a sheboon with at least 5 "kids". Niggers will always treat their children like shit, the oldest one was in a local gang and the rest were following the same path. They don't have souls.

>They don't have souls.

Are they just automatons then?

Someone got their food stamps cut off on the first .

Stay Salty Jamal

Can you chill

I've been all over the country, in my opinion it is 30-40% non-hispanic. I think we are actually 30% pure European.

There have been so many times when I've been out and I am literally the only white person in sight. Or I've spoken with people who think they are white and really fucking aren't.

I think it's a combination of the government lying to us and propaganda convincing brown people to appropriate our ethnicity because it makes them feel better about themselves.

I take it you haven't heard of Obama's HUD program.

I work for a not-to-be-named soda corporation (though you can literally guess either or and likely be right), and many of the vending machines I service along my route are in schools. Many of these schools have long since removed the soda vending machines from their campuses, but most of them still have them in staff and teacher rooms.

Before I continue, it's worth noting that all three of the schools I went to as I grew up are also along my route.

Anyway, one of the first things I noticed when I first took this job is that I could count more brown kids in these schools than I could white kids. There are also a ton of clearly Spanish and clearly Muslim children, as well. I notice that a lot of the white kids are clearly ostracized, likely because their parents preach for them to treat whitey like shit, but it's anyone's guess. It's probably just a role reversal, 'cause back when I was in school we usually ostracized niglets and their minority pals. It's funny how things change in less than twenty years.

The worst part about all this is that this was only about, oh, four or five years ago when I first started. Now it's extraordinarily rare to see white kids. I keep telling myself that these kids are purposely being left out of public schooling, that they're all being home schooled, but I know this isn't the truth. Also, back a handful of years ago, I only had to guard my payload of sodas when I went into high schools, because the jackals weren't brazen enough in elementary/middle schools, but now I have to guard them no matter where I wheel it in, because it's rare to see these kids having been taught to keep their fucking hands to themselves.

I wish I could say it's just the same handful of kids being shitheads, 'cause back when I was in school there was always a handful of kids being shitheads while the rest were pretty mindful, but I don't even recognize half the kids that try to snatch sodas from my cart.

>These little turds
Lost

I heard of it. And I'm actually kind of shocked they didn't think of it years ago. It seems such an obvious part of their globalist agenda, I don't know why they're just rolling it out now.

But I don't think even he has the audacity to implement it. They'll probably wait to see if Hillary wins to test the waters with it.

>Niggers
>Invading
>With fucking what tech or weapons they developed

>I will however get worried if the government mandates some kind of "forced integration" laws where they bus dindus into clean white suburbs and towns.
You're in for a treat.
>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/09/one-obamas-last-acts-will-punish-suburbs-white-wealthy/
>nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
>mediamatters.org/video/2016/05/09/limbaugh-obama-trying-punish-suburbs-encouraging-affordable-housing/210317
:^)

They would have needed sailing ships to pull that off, senpai

looks like your grandpa is in trouble.

>Mititary fags are on base 100% of the time

>chill

sure thing homie g dawg mah nigger

>using nigger language

ok

I'm actually disgusted by the level of racism in this thread. It's not black peoples fault that white people aren't having kids..

>you're the only genetic success in your family simply because you don't like niggers

I really want to see him try this.

All those yuppie college professors and their marxist children who live in McMansions will show their true colors overnight and turn instant racists.
If anything will start the race war, this would be it.

It's wasn't southern farmers, it was the wealthy aristocratic elite that use slave labor and paid intermediary poor whites to run things. Most white farmers were negatively effected by the cheap labor if slave labor. Same thing with mass immigration. You wouldn't really suggest that white working class people WANT Mexicans to come in and drive down their wages, right?

That only works here due to leftard idiocy.
>Look, dozens of ships full of sand nigger
>let's give them houses, food, money, and our women
>What can't go wrong?
>Next day you have millions at the door
wew lads really makes you think

Generally when people refer to niggers 'invading' anywhere, it's usually by taking advantage of their host's hospitality and breeding until they outnumber the host, and then killing the host. Muslims aren't much better.

Africa's suffered this, Europe is currently suffering this, and once Hillary is in power, America will continue to suffer this.

little late on the low effort shit posting, were almost 100 replies in mr. dundee

I feel kinda good that I live in Poland. Ye Its a shithole, but niggers are like unicorns, nowhere to be seen

Nah, they'll just move. Just like when all the big businesses brought in thousands of southern blacks to Detroit, Chicago, etc... to drive down wages

I have 40+ girls in my Skype contacts. About 5 or 6 I talk to regularly. I'm doing OK.

ITT: single white betas blaming minorities for being better genetic successes than then

No one is stopping your precious little white race from having kids you fucking retards. If you want to save your white race then maybe get out of your mums basement, get a job, find a gr, marry and have some kids instead of complaining about minorities like a bunch of whiny pieces of shit.

Hurr durr other races are having more kids than me, this is somehow not my fault waah!

Kill yourself pls

There should never be more than 5% immigrants in any white country. Even 5% is too much in my opinion but that's at least a step in the right direction.

As far as I know blacks are not the problematic race in America demographics wise, the Mexicans are. The black population was more or less stable the last decades, while the Mexican grows extremely fast

>Australian
Did you post this while fighting off an emu, you smarmy cunt?

Jackpot, politicians flooded the west with shitskins for spurius reasons.
You can set up humanitarian settlements in the middle east, like has been done always, and keep your fucking border shut.
Any sand nigger that tresspasse your border will be sent back, in a couple of months you will not see more invaders ships.

Based Nippon-senpai

Another mouth breather for the ZOG fiat currency Ponzi Scheme.

Massive population growth is the only way they can perpetuate their scam.

hope that comment is satire because if not that just sounds really pathetic bragging about your female "skype contacts"

just sayin'

didnt you hear me the first time? i already said its too late for your low effort shit posting

how many are from the Philippines user?