Question for Sup Forums: Why do we keep killing them?

Sup Forums here.

Im white (family is Swedish), but I have to ask:

Why do we keep killing black people? It doesn't personally affect me but I'm just wondering why, if they do nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/6BillionPeople/status/750900836784418816?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=dT-nePQuT-s
vid.me/BAiz
youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>if they do nothing wrong.
>if

>if if if if if if if if if

Oke doke!

BECAUSE THEY RESIST ARREST

THAT IS THE RISK YOU TAKE WHEN YOU RESIST ARREST

>if they do nothing wrong
They're shot for pointing guns at police, running at police with knives, attempting to steal the police officers' guns by force, and so on. Not for "[doing] nothing wrong".

doesn't seem like Philando Castile did that

twitter.com/6BillionPeople/status/750900836784418816?s=09

Yet.

It's always the same:

>da po-lice excutad he!
>he dindu nuffin!
>so he rob a store, nuffin wrong with dat!
>so he try to kill cop, po' lil boy!

>actually saying "gun" when stopped by officer, especially when carrying

Educate yourself, dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=dT-nePQuT-s

>Why do we

By we you mean orientals?

That might be the biggest "if" I've ever seen.

Why do they keep resisting arrest?
I think police are fucking terrible but I don't understand how every nigger thinks he needs to fight them while committing crimes.

>if
Because they make up 12-13% of the US population but still commit 50% of the crime.

Because they continue to commit crimes and resist arrest.

If nigs wouldn't constantly nog and just act like civilized people they wouldn't be getting shot all the time.

Headline:
Black dindu hog tied by white cops.

Media outrage all the same

Philando looks to be connected to crips, either as a member or something who badly wanted to associate with them based on his Facebook activity. I've read that he may have been reaching for a gun while police were trying to detain him, too. We'll have to wait for an official report to really know, but for now I wouldn't trust anything from the media. They want race riots because it means ratings for them.

You don't resist arrest from an officer of the law.

>Why do they keep resisting arrest?
because they are dumb niggers
the answer is always obvious when it comes to them.
why are they poor? cuz they dumb niggers
why are they so rude and hostile to others for no reason? cuz they dumb niggers
why do they have problems with the police? cuz they dumb niggers

all of their problems stem from the fact they simply are not intelligent. everyone else is smart enough to get it, to advance forward over time. only blacks struggle with concepts like "take school seriously" and "don't be a criminal shit head". everyone else it's a no brainer.

nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga

>din du nuffin wrong he a good Boi.

It's not like we are all going out killing them, we have the US police force doing it for us, so we can feel sorry for them and complain about racism, stereotypes and white men.

>swedish
Gr8 b8 m8

Alligators are more predictable and behave more rationally than blacks so the arrest is much safer - even with the "giant maw of death" thing.

How do you say am i being detained in aligator

If cops tied a nigger up, they'd bitch about. Arrest em, they bitch. Easier to blow them away

>we

Shut up you little Swede cuck.

There lies the problem. As long as niggers continue to act like violent pavement apes and thug out on the police, they will continue to be exterminated.
Also, if you think cops don't kill white people who resist arrest and threaten their lives then you are just as ignorant as these nigger protesters.

Just look at the victims. They're all hyper violent young males. Most are huge guys the cops can't physically restrain.

And notice another thing. In all these cases there is either no footage or video of the incident turns away during a crucial moment. Have you every seen a politicized police shooting where video clearly shows the office at fault? Even with the recent LA shooting there is no clear picture of who is at fault.

Because they keep reaching for a weapon/attacking the police. Here is the video vid.me/BAiz see for yourself.

>we
I don't know user, why do you keep killing black people?

>Why do we keep killing black people?

Blacks kill whites at something like 5 times the rate than whites kill blacks.

Police have a shitty job. They deal with criminals and dangerous people on a daily basis. Police are injured and killed while on the job on a daily basis. When your job is that dangerous you don't wait and see if that guy is going to grab a gun or not, if you think he is you shoot him.

A lumberjack wouldn't stand in the path of a falling tree and then see whether it would have fell on him or not. Why would a cop wait to see if someone is going to shoot him or not?

black lumberjack hit by said tree is obviously racist

FPBP

fpbp

>they do nothing wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

youtube.com/watch?v=67RL_rmfqF8

Everything went to shit when we stopped hanging niggers from trees.