Film discussion is not allowed. What did the roastie loving mod mean by this?

Film discussion is not allowed. What did the roastie loving mod mean by this?

Stop shitposting

bitter virginity: the thread vol2

the amount of school shootings would decrease a hundred fold if you selfish roasties would just take one for the team and fuck bitter autists once in a while instead of shaming them.

just food for thought

sorry bruh we live in a republican world.

oh yeah I forgot that nobody has sex when republicans are in power. like the birthrate dips when there is an R by the presidents name

No it means that I will not share valuable commodities with social poor bois.

I never shamed a virgin in real life, I couldn't care less to be honest
But it's fun messing with you guys, and I love shitposting and love it too since you are here

>my vagina is a valuable commodity
of course it is. It's not like half the planet has a pussy or anything

Why is it then, that you have not touched a single one yet?

you don't know me roastie. why do you automatically assume I'm a virgin? i could be your bf or that guy you sucked off in a taxi

You wouldn't hate women that enjoy sex otherwise. Either you're small dicked, bad in bed or you're just a virgin.

why do you think I hate women? I've said nothing of the sort.

I get it, you're imagining I'm your dad or some shit and you're projecting all the things you've wanted to say to him to me.

I'm sure it's very cathartic for you.

Did I say you hate women?

I said you hate women that enjoy sex.

I based that on your 'roastie' comments, come now I thought you autists atleast were supposed to be smart.

>muh selfish roasties
>why do you think I hate women?

roastie is a term of endearment. Everybody likes Arby's, I don't understand why you attach negative value to it. Are you a vegan or something?

I for one can't wait for my next trip to Arby's™ home of curly fries and horsey sauce.

Virgin getting btfo'd this hard.

Never thought I would see R9K getting outbantered by Tumblr

how would you keep a man if you didn't have sex to offer?

Your post reeked of Sup Forumseddit

quirky personality

Yeah sure autist, try to meme your way out of this conondrum.

it means they saw through your paper-thin "what are some movies about the off-topic thing i wanna talk about?" disguise

>roastie is a term of endearment
wow that's new
i don't use tumblr

Imagine literally being a virgin

any serious answers?

I memed my way in and I can damn sure meme my way out.

The alure of having sex to offer

are you an idiot or just bad at reading?

responsible spending on knitted toilet covers

how would you keep a woman if you didn't have sex to offer?

so nothing then. way to put up a fight, roastie

money

Sorry bud, don't have all day, to argue with virgins on the internet. Try to work out and be a more pleasant person. You might even get late one of these days.

Tough luck pal
I own a car a house and a nice persian cat and I have a steady job
How would you keep me?

you have nothing. you are just a hole

I'm sure you're a very important person, probably a CEO or inventor or something. You must be Ellen Musk, no relation to the odor of your clam of course. That would be trashy.

And I'm sure you're not just bitter virgin in his parents basement.

my dashing wit and sense of humor of course. you should see the chuckles and keks I get when I whip out my four inches of blue steel. Like a diamond cutter it is, efficient and brutal. I'd make clam chowder in your pussy every morning and your cat would oddly sit in your lap twice as often as it does now.

>ur a virgin
not an argument. try again roastie

>ur a roastie
Every minute you waste here could be spend trying to better yourself so you might finaly have sex. How about trying to do some volunteer work.

you are hilarious

how would you attract and keep a male partner if you didn't have sex to offer him?

that's how I keep you, user. You could've left the thread an hour ago but you're enthralled by my plucky humor and sense of elan. I have a certain je ne sais quoi that makes dyke pussy wet.

Steady income, companionship.

You know, things normal people think is important.

I'm sure your anime-pillows are giving you all the companionship you need and you're still living in your parents house.

Why don't girls have any insults besides virgin and live with your parents? It's so easy to insult dudes and that's all they can come up with.

u knw it bby

you are obviously triggered by it, so why not?

yeah that's right. Call me baby. Soon enough you'll be calling me daddy. Like Sylvia Plath you are. Just wait until I put my bellend into your Bell Jar.

>Steady income
most men have their own income. not an argument
>companionship
can get that from many other things. not an argument

again, besides sex, what do you have to offer?

>implying women are worth the trouble kek
i'll just stick to traps

Because it cuts deep.

Cause it reminds you in all those years you have wasted, you could have made something out of yourself.

That right now you could be partying or having an meaningfull relationship with another human being.

The only person you have to blame for being in such an sad state of existence is yourself

what do you have to offer other than sex?

Are /r9k/ and Sup Forums going full homo now? Honest question.

>Implying you have an steady income.

Hell you're problably too poor or autistic to talk to prostitutes.

Hookers are notoriously picky. You really have to charm them, treat them right, yknow? Some nice dinner dates, maybe some flowers.

>i'll just stick to traps
I honestly can't tell if this is satire anymore

men aren't sought for sex. everything women want from men is external to them; status, job, car, house, money
still don't have an answer, huh? lol