Tfw you decide to become a suicide bomber for ISIS because the new star wars doesn't have a gay transexual Chinese jew...

>tfw you decide to become a suicide bomber for ISIS because the new star wars doesn't have a gay transexual Chinese jew jedi

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=racial representation in media&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&as_vis=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you just watch the andy warski stream too

He killed that girl in the night of, I know it

>tfw you decide to strawman someone's argument because the word diversity huwts your feewings

this guy is 34 lmao how does he feel that 25 year old youtubers are more famous and making way more money

>Implying the new Star Wars won't have a gay transexual Chinese jew jedi

Terrible taste desu

>huwts your feewings
You know you could make your point without sounding like a fucking faggot user.

>a gay transexual Chinese
no, they want chinese people to actually watch the next one.

Pretty bad, but slightly better than the mainstream media who had to study a career that now worths shit

Tfw you become a terrorist because you had to make out with the Jewish landwhale for her shit show and pictures get released to the press. Is there a better reason to blow yourself up.

sorry, i'll try to mock stupid people in a way that's more acceptable to you next time. you are a really important guy, after all

So I realized there aren't many male Spaniards in Hollywood (like only 2 and none of them is blue eyed and dark blonde) so I think I'm going to start bombing stuff, you know because you have forced me into for some reason

mmm delicious straw

Tangentially, aren't Spaniards part Moor? Antonio Banderas and Jaiver Bardem have many movies, why Arabs complain then?

Yes we know, literally every example that is just like what that """"rapper"""" says is a strawmen for you.

how is it a strawman? It's the literal consequence of that retards statement

34 and still pursuing a rap career
that's... quite sad

>Arabs complain
Arabs don't complain, they don't care, they're going to do what they want to do, the only one complaining is the guy in OP's picture because he wants more money. Don't be fooled, celebrities don't do shit for others, everything is a marketing strategy and virtue signaling.

>Strawmen
Reduction at absurdum actually, which is a logic method of argumentation used in philosophy and mathematics.

He's an English/Paki not an Arab

>Reduction at absurdum
Thanks phone, but is "Reductio" and "ad"

why?
have you actually heard what he said or just the clickbait fox news headlines?
he said that representation can help people feel included in society and that can steer people away from radicalization, he didnt say "MAEK WITH TEH DIVERSITY WHITEY OR WE'LL BLOW U UP"

I'm torn, Sup Forums. This is the person who performed in Four Lions, aka the movie that would result in charlie hebdo 2.0 these days. So surely his words must have some weight.

it screams 'mid life crisis'

one step of maturity at a time user

The guy literally implied that a lack of diversity would drive people to watch ISIS recruitment videos. The funny thing is this is just the soft bigotry of low expectations anyway so he himself is being a bigoted retard.

and again... why? because you think rap is only for young people and ignore the fact that there's a ton of middle aged rap fans and performers?
yes, everyday i try to be a little more like perpetually triggered alt-right babbies... y'know, mature people

yes all people should be represented. Even spaniards. If they aren't represented they'll become radicalized suicide bombers and blow themselves up wearing Real Madrid jerseys

Jews did 9/11

>Inbred Paki says dumb things

Flabbergasting

it's the same as your dad trying to be a rock star
it's sad and mediocre
stop trying to be a contrarian on Sup Forums

>alt-right

ALA MADRID!

stupid people are too stupid to understand a nuanced point lol what a shock
i wouldn't think that was sad if my dad was actually getting coverage in popular publications and working with famous musicians. even if he wasn't though, you're still just ignoring the fact that rap music isnt only for young people. what about his music seems like he's trying to cling to his youth?
yup, it's your guys' version of "SJW". you pretend it's not a thing and that you could never be it, but everybody who isn't you knows it very much is a thing and you very obviously are it

>hahah I got BTFO harder than the people standing next to a Muslim who didn't get a role in a film better call people stupid hahah

>if i greentext the other person saying that i'm right it means i win!

>tfw you bomb the mosque and radicalize the moderates

Being alt right is pure kino and since I started identifying as such my life has been much better. Realize that everything they taught you was a meme calculated to benefit the Jew. Fight the ideological enemies with your brothers at your side and never be alone again.
>b-but you guys are pathetic. lekeyboardbasementloser
Just like the Jew's taught you

Yeah, we're all right

>MUH JOOZ WE ARE TEH FREEDUM FIGHTERS OF TEH INFORMATION WARZ
just like the echo chamber taught you

Your post is marginalizing my community. Time to strap on the suicide vest again

>It's another 'Non- White enterainer pulls the race card' episode

How are they not embarrassed to ALWAYS bring up race. They all do it.

Why should the? if that gives them money, their only reason to do it in the first place, they're ok with it. People in media are whores they only go for the money.

>he must have meant that only people who see themselves on screen will be not-terrorists and that everyone who doesn't see themselves will all be terrorists and that there are no other factors in this process. yes, surely this is a correct and intellectually honest analysis of his comments, why does he keep calling it a strawman?

anyone who isn't far left is alt right. there's no middle ground with you idiots

Why are you continuing to marginalize and oppress people with your hateful racist sexist xenophobic comments?

>imagine a world without shitskins and kikes

there is a middle ground, but you arent in it if you're triggered by the word diversity

you're replying to multiple people

and they're all triggered

based riz needs to be the next james bond.

>This assmad paki passive aggressively replying to every post

So are you

>I KNO U R BUT WUT AM I XD
truly devastating
>being so dimwitted that you can't fathom anyone outside your race/gender/etc disagreeing with you

>actually defending SJW Trek nonsense

I know the election completely fucking broke you 'progressives', but have SOME standards at least.

>HE WON GET OVER IT XDDDD
lol always a real intellectual behind one of these posts

It's not their fault they become terrorists.

It's YOUR fault, Whitey!

Poo in loo.

That idiot girl is the posterchild of Stockholm syndrome.

>factors that contribute to radicalization=things that absolve terrorists of guilt
this is what stupid people actually believe

Usually I'm the first to dismiss attacks on "SJWs" and similar when they involve strawmanning or misrepresenting someone's views, but in this case he deserves to be mocked. There really is no out of context quote or alterantive explanation, he does 100% believe that a higher muslim representation in popular TV (in majority Christian, white countries) would diminish the amount of muslim youth going into radicalism. It's absolutely insane and out of line even for the wasteland that is the Guardian's opinion section.

And the worst part is that he is a muslim actor, so putting this retarded idea into practice would mean more work for him. It makes the entire thing even more dishonest.

>a higher muslim representation in popular TV (in majority Christian, white countries) would diminish the amount of muslim youth going into radicalism
what is your reasoning that it couldn't possibly do that?

>he said that representation can help people feel included in society and that can steer people away from radicalization
This is completely idiotic no matter how you slice it. Liberals way overestimate issues of "representation", there is no reason to believe that this shit changes anything, it's like an inverse of the "violent films cause real violence" argument. This type of psychological arguments have failed over and over again, and it's starting to become pathetic.

Besides a direct corollary of his views is that if muslims don't see enough arabs on TV they will be more likely to turn to ISIS. There is no strawman here.

whoops, forgot to do your research!
scholar.google.ca/scholar?q=racial representation in media&btnG=&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5&as_vis=1

The lack of Christian terrorists in the Middle East blaming lack of representation for their attacks.

which one of those studies proves that increased representation leads to decreased antisocial behavior?

posting a list of research with the same words in the title doesn't prove anything

what do they blame? what are you citing exactly?

are you the same guy spamming the wall thread?

That's the joke, our shitposts and SJW jokes have become reality because of how out of touch with reality these people are.

Negative depictions of white people are rednecks or oppressors marginalizes them and leads to radicalization

awwl wil babby upset

>andy warski
Ever since he stopped doing prankinvasion videos and made all his newer videos be less than 5 minutes long, he has become unwatcheable and I cannot stand to hear him post nothing but rants about SJW's and black lives matter.

The lack of white people in Bollywood is why Delhi is a warzone.

No ideology is free of scrutiny, so Malala Yousaidiot, go fuck yourself

just fuck off to your containment board your cringey dipshit.

>NO REELY, IM SMORT! JUST LISTEN TO ME KEEP IMPLYING THAT REPRESENTATION IS THE SOLE DRIVING FACTOR BEHIND RADICALIZATION

> why?

You're supposed to grow out of rap. Even older rappers like Jay Z, Kanye, Dre, Nas and Snoop don't actually listen to rap. It's puerile like video games.

Poo in loo.

If American TV had a higher representation of whites Dylan Roof wouldn't have shot those black guys, right? Think for a bit why this statement is retarded.

But if you want a more nuanced explanation (I also made this post ): media representation has been shown time and time again to not really have an effect in real life criminal or extreme behaviour. Riz is claiming that showing peaceful muslims on TV will make muslims more peaceful, which is like saying that showing violent people on TV makes people more violent. There has been ton of studies on that, and all of them have failed to relate TV consumption with crime. Liberals constantly talk about how "representation matters", but there is no reason to believe that is true. This is also falls more generally into the "social priming" theory, which after 20 years has failed to bring any meaningful results

There is a point to be made about social exclusion and terrorism, but TV is meaningless. Criminal muslim youth in prisons (the typical ISIS convert in europe) don't give two fucks about wether or not there is a brown guy in the new Star Wars.

>google search
Amazing sources. Besides if you actually read what you are linking you'd find that most simply talk about how muslims are represented, but none provide evidence that it drives muslims to radicalism.

Shut up, Alt-right

Can't believe there's this many redditor libshits on Sup Forums. Gentle reminder: Donald J. Trump is the president of the U.S.

>go on ebay
>half of the buyers are immediately selling it
THE NINTENDO SWITCH IS FINISHED.

>doesn't know what strawman is

Holy shit, did we ever dodge a bullet by electing Trump.

I think it's a raid. "Rightists" seems to be this groups "shitlords".

>what do they blame?

They don't blame anything because they largely don't exist.

The Arab world, however, has plenty of "Muslim Representation" in its media (in fact, it's pretty much exclusively, 100% Muslim), and yet it's the single most violence-ridden Hell-hole on the face of planet Earth at the moment.

It's like their culture and specially their religion is the sole cause of that and not the number of Arabs starring in movies

Do this people never had a child? You don't cater to your child, you don't bend to "or else", srly, libs are parents? because I dunno how their kids didn't end as sociopaths.

>Can't believe there's this many redditor libshits on Sup Forums.

I can believe it. We are being invaded by Tumblr.

The same shit happened after Gamergate, with a flood of SJW migrants coming here to """educate""" us.

Now the same thing is happening after the election after SJW's found out Pepe originated on Sup Forums.

It's reaching a shocking level of saturation. We now routinely have threads that include people unironicaly mawwing about how "white privilege" is real, and unironically telling people to "check their privilege".

>tfw you suicide bomb a pharmacy