Which country in Europe has the best location in terms of politically, geographically and climate wise?

Which country in Europe has the best location in terms of politically, geographically and climate wise?

France

this

France

Hungary seems nice.

France tbqh

You literally can't have good climate and politics in the same place in Europe.

France:

- central location
- Africa far
- Russia far
- ME far
- weather and nature for every taste

Only concern is Germany.

Switzerland

>t. french behind proxy

France is the best country in Europe.

Je suis Français

Well France is unironically a geographical easymode.

You know the saying. God made France so beautiful, he made the French to make up for it.

>surrounded by 4 historical great powers
yeah lol

never heard this before

The geography of the country is SHIT since we barely have any natural borders.

Austria its a good neighbour, you guys only have to look out the slavs

I am not French

France is best

That doesn't change the fact that we have no natural barriers you sopa slurping fag.

sweden, the netherlands
one of those

I've heard that too
But the french are qt tho :3

Switzerland

Please send us your qts

Easy mode: France, Belgium
Hard mode: Everyone else

Switzerland is pretty but it has to be France due to multiple types of climates

Alpine, Mediterranean, Atlantic, temperate etc whereas Switzerland is just all mountains and alpine

ok im on my way :3

>Belgium
Wut? Italy is much more easy mode if you ask me.

All of Europe has shit climate

Unironically UK.

>t. Alaska

No traps pls

need a LATINA gf NOW

Switzerland honestly

The UK once the invasions and assrapings stopped.

THIS
being on an island has so much perks

Unironically Sweden.
>Apparantely very little rain for European standards
>Perfect summers (warm, but not too warm)
>Many sunshine-hours (seriously, look up annual sunshine hours of Stockholm)
>Still has snow during winters

Prove me wrong

Come here to teach french in any university and you'll drown in pussy, white man

>Ecuatorians
>qties
You probably have never seen one irl kek

What do you mean by politically?

>Sweden
>warm

You probaby haven't either kek

No daylight in the winter and too much in the summer is not for me.

No, but compared to rainy shitholes like Norway and Denmark we're paradise during summer. we often hit 20C or above during summers, the same can't be said for those 2 shitholes

>You probaby haven't either
I have lived in Madrid for 19 years of my life. Ecuatorians are literally umpalumpas from Charlie's chocolate factory. I have never so many ugly and short people in my life

rain is good
snow is bad

>invaded 1870
>invaded 1914
>invaded 1940

every thread

Switzerland
>surrounded by mountains making an invasion almost impossible
>surrounded by 3 military and economic powers
>mild weather

That's because almost all of them that migrated to Spain were poor indios from specific places in the Andes (which isn't known for having beatiful women), since the economic crisis of 1999 up to 2007-2008.

I can tell you that in the province (in the coastal region) here i live, wich has around 1.3 m people, maybe 80% of young women are at least 7/10. You could lower that to 60% to other provinces in the coast. You can find very attractive women in the Andes, but you'd have to know where to look.

What were you doing 19 years in Madrid? Are you spanish?

t. Suiza de América Latina

Almost everyday from late may to early september hits 20c or above here, except for this """""summer"""""" where everyday was 17c and rain/windy. Our winters are pure shit though

No es Costa Rica o Québec???

>That's because almost all of them that migrated to Spain were poor indios from specific places in the Andes (which isn't known for having beatiful women), since the economic crisis of 1999 up to 2007-2008.
There are 450k Ecuatorians in Spain of every shape and color. Most are ugly.
>I can tell you that in the province (in the coastal region) here i live, wich has around 1.3 m people, maybe 80% of young women are at least 7/10. You could lower that to 60% to other provinces in the coast. You can find very attractive women in the Andes, but you'd have to know where to look.
I doubt it but beauty is in the eye of the beholder
>What were you doing 19 years in Madrid? Are you spanish?
Yup

the belgium border has always been weak, that's why we've tried to get the Rhine for centuries

I would say the UK, large enough country it can produce al things necessary for life, shit weather but plenty of water. For a naval power it's position allows it to blockade much of Western Europe (Napoleonic wars) while being an island has time and again protected them from invasion (both world wars) finally it had the right resources to start the industrial revolution.

It's position arguably even promoted a strong navy, as it suffered invasions from continental powers until the point it was able to develop one, so they got Romans, Danes and Normans to accelerate their development in a way. For such a small country they became the largest known Empire in history during the 19th century.

>no coast

France of course
>meditarrean
>atlantic ocean
>mountains in the east
>mountains in the south

You got all you need.

snow is comfy af
rain is good sometimes but not all the fucking time like in most countries
do you have any counterarguments?

We usually would call Costa Rica the Switzerland of our region, not Uruguay which is more of a buffer state in between Argentina and Brasil, so the Latin American Belgium?

Snow in the city is bad. Snow in the wild is majestic.

Both are great

>There are 450k Ecuatorians in Spain of every shape and color. Most are ugly.
But almost all of them are from the Andes. I think more people here in the Coast went to the US than than to Spain
>I doubt it but beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Come and see for yourself Manolo
Yeah, Costa Rica makes more sense.
Uruguay is probably the Netherlands because DUDE WEED LMAO

Unironically, Spain.

It has same dual maritime access as France, similar weather, and with one addition that if the brits didn't cuck them out of Gibraltar they would be able block access to the Med Sea in five minutes rendering half of the world trade shut down, and fucking endless amount of countries.

>similar weather
no

In the south perhaps. Don't they have Atlantic weather in northern regions? Also, unlike you the only land link they have with continental Europe is through the Pyrenees

>But almost all of them are from the Andes
Idk I have not study it but there were a tone of mestizos not just natives as well. This a random manifestation that they did to collect money for an earthquake. It seems pretty varied to me

Forgot the picture

Does that make any difference?
I don't think so in the economic term, they have one of the best gdp per cápita

We already have full control on the strait, the key is having clay on both sides of it.
>they would be able block access to the Med Sea in five minutes rendering half of the world trade shut down, and fucking endless amount of countries.
The moment that happens is because
1-America told us
2-We had a secret stash of thousands of nuclear weapons somewhere
Otherwise it would end in a couple of american carrier groups on each side of the strait

lel

You know what they say about landlocked countries...

Except they speak a dirty language...

M8, I am from the middle east, that weather isn't going to be on the negative side of my opinion.

The question was about location not abilities, and in my opinion you have the best strategic location in Europe.

What do they say?

I don't really know about Costa Rica but yes they are probablly better than us

it rains every day in my town

Germany is obviously the best choice, no country is doing better right now in Europe.

Yeah, most of them seem to be from the Andes. The funny thing about mestizos is than even in between families, we can look pretty diverse. But yeah, it's not too difficult to recognize people from different regions by their appearence. After all, our natives are not they same as their natives

Well ME climate is shit, so that should count. Also it's located right next to Africa which is expected to grow from 1 billion to 5 billion by 2100

this

Fuck, I'm moving there. Boston is too damn cold and expensive.

>Well ME climate is shit
Perhaps in the desert area, but Levantine weather is nice with a few uncomfortable hot days in the year, but that's better than freezing cold in my opinion after all the heat is for a few hours at noon.

>Also it's located right next to Africa which is expected to grow from 1 billion to 5 billion by 2100
Again, it is a perspective matter. To me that's a positive point, since with rising population comes rising gdp and bigger trade and being a close trading partner geographically counts as a plus.

france

That is just a picture from 100 people and you can clearly see the whiter looking mestizos that you were talking about.
Wikipedia says
>Un porcentaje significativo de los migrantes ecuatorianos (38%) proceden de las ciudades de Quito y Guayaquil
And Guayaquil is a coastal city

>make invasion almost impossible
>last military conflict it was in it got invaded
really makes me think

>Politics
Maybe something Eastern Euro nowadays, don't take shit from sandnigs
>geography
Frogs do have the best geostrategic position I guess, or the bongs
>climate
Malta probably, IIRC they have officially been rated as the best climate to human health I read somewhere (and it'd make sense - mild to warm winters, warm to hot summers but always a gentle breeze going on)

>roll 100000000000000 sided die so getting a 1 is almost impossible
>last time i rolled i got one
Really makes you think

>- Africa far

I'm going to bet that once you realize that all those things apply to Finland as well you're going to change your mind.

Also:
>Apparantely very little rain for European standards
Rain is good you retard.
>Perfect summers (warm, but not too warm)
Agreed on the warmth, but too short.
>Many sunshine-hours (seriously, look up annual sunshine hours of Stockholm)
And it's pitch black in the Winters.
>Still has snow during winters
Not that amazing, and applies to the rest of the Nordcs as well.

So ITT is literally a lot of people of different backgrounds discussing what is the best area in Europe geographically, politically and in terms of climate. A lot of people agree on France, discussion is had. Yet that one autistic Swede puts his foot down and starts yelling "SWEDEN DA BEST!1 EVERYTHING SWEDEN DA BEST!1". Literally every thread.

Spain, England, Germany and?

>Rain is good you retard.
Yes, but not the autistic amount of rain that Norway and Denmark has.
>And it's pitch black in the Winters.
I find it quite cool how long days are in summer and how short they are in winter. prefect counter-balance
>Not that amazing, and applies to the rest of the Nordcs as well.
Not to Denmark so much. and not so much to the vast majority of western european countries

Finland:

>even less rain the Sweden
>summers warmer on average then Sweden
>slightly less shunshine-hours than Sweden per year but still more in the summer (when it matters)
>essentially similar winters as Sweden

Yeah, Finland has the best climate desu

political situation is shitty, but the nordic countries do seem comfy

UK, at least they aren't close to Germany.