How do intelligent people become so bluepilled?

Seriously wtf is this? This SJW shares a photo of the latest dindu, some guy comments on it with facts not applying any opinion and she replied with "muh safe space." Facebook is probably the biggest most public domain in existence. This person was born with inherent intellect, she was in my gifted program in elementary school, her IQ is a minimum of 130. How does this happen Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

legis.la.gov/legis/law.aspx?d=78672
legis.la.gov/Legis/law.aspx?d=78673
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
history.com/topics/jonestown
youtube.com/watch?v=3HTtLHgU9tY
heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>""""""""""""""""""""""ïntelligent""""""""""""""""""""""

emotions

Many people let their personality or emotions, hinder or destroy their intelligence.

Perhaps not any longer, but the point I'm making is this person was born with a capable mind but it's polluted with bullshit. How?

>Implying they were redpilled before
Once you go red you never go back mate

Post a pic of this bitch

I grew up in a fairly red location. I guess poor parenting then.

Before or after the breast reduction?

>How?

Easy. It's a woman. Woman drown in their own emotions and can't think rationally anymore.

>women
>intelligent

That Washington Post article is so plainly just to keep people from seeing the part of the video where they pull his gun out of his pocket

>black bodies

So sick of this meme

Thanks Genius T. Coates

Calling him a pedophile makes you look like an idiot. Learn the law.

facts are worth ending friendships over?

It's nice of blacks to reduce themselves to nothing but living corpse for us though. I guess the concept of a mind,spirit or soul is just beyond their nigger capacity to appreciate. They just want that physical life and it's sad !

I didn't even make this comment. You think the average pol user would be seen with that fucking french filter on their facebook?

2 felonies
17 arrests
rape a kiddo
Get shot
?????
Profit

People who are "book smart" typically aren't also "street smart". She is used to reading and memorizing facts in textbooks. She believes anything that she reads in textbooks. That has carried over to believing anything she reads on the internet and memorizing liberal biased talking points and propaganda. It's old-school brainwashing at its finest.

This

He was a convicted child molester. Normies can't tell the difference.

I hate to be a gloating faggot, but I'm both. I did fall into the same trap that this girl did INITIALLY, spouting the whole "more than two genders" and "america is racist" bullshit, but then I sort of drifted away from there. I guess I just started checking my facts more, but now I always do some research before taking things for granted.

I'm going to assume she grew up in a wealthy neighborhood with little minorities....Probably went to a good college too.

Really no opportunity to receive redpills.

I quoted you, but wasn't calling you the idiot. Sorry for the misunderstanding, friendo.

You're the normie. That's not what the conviction was. It was for carnal knowledge of a juvenile, with the age difference being less than 4 years but more than 2. That means he was likely 18 and she was 15-16. That's not a pedophile you stupid fuck.

>females
>intelligent

Shut the fuck up.

Yeah, but that's rare. Most fucktards who are 20-30 years old fail to see through the bullshit.

>triggered by truth

This isn't your good ol boy hugbox, faggot. This is a place for truth

I'm triggered by your autism.

Both

lol

Only pussies and cowards get triggered by anything.

Go suck your thumb, bitch.

Individual people aren't meant to have to combat and deal with such massive constant lies in their life. It's no suprise they can't break themselves out of the ideological grips. Especially when said ideology makes them think they're "fighting the power" and a special revolutionary warrior who is the last hope between progress and right wing nazi hell.

My girlfriend also has minimum 130 IQ and was bluepilled but I managed to redpill her. To answer your question, they become bluepilled because they are never exposed to the real evidence. It's likely most high IQ people would become bluepilled should they see the real evidence, especially if they have a high need for cognition factor.

Autist

Because it's woman. I don't hate woman like /r9k/ betas do but it's clear when it comes to politics they can only view things emotionally and this is a problem. I dated a girl in high school who I remained friends with for years, smart conservative latina girl who went to an ivy league college. Now she is a hysterical race baiting anti Trump person who constantly whines about stuff and tweets he never said. When I question her she gets mad at the questions (simple ones like post examples how he is racist) and refuses to debate. It's kinda scary. I also know tons of woman who online try to act like proud, confident people in their views then privately they are all insecure nut jobs. I don't get it but it's a problem.

>with the age difference being less than 4 years but more than 2.
No you retarded freedom nigger. He spent 4 years in jail. It wasn't a misdemeanor, it was a felony. Go read the fucking laws you nigger. It would have been max 6 months for a misdemeanor.

You might want to reread, because I don't think you're getting it.

Aren't you triggered by the coon getting labelled a nonce? Why try and defend his noncery with semantics?

Arrogance. Because they are told by everyone how "smart" they are, they don't want to lose that persona, so any dissenting opinion that would compromise that is forgotten and they convince themselves that the opposite is true instead

>women
>capable of being redpilled

i did. you """red pilled""" fucks put strawmans and harrass people everywhere you're literally no fucking better than the SJWs

You might be a dumb nigger yourself. Check your facts and then come back, small brain.

There is a reason humility is a virtue found in every worthwhile world religion

Exactly. Most blue pilled people have never had to experience niggers in the wild.

When I was living in a town with heaps of abos it was fucking dreadful, they commit so much crime. When I tell my friends in the city about the coons they all call me racist.

You said that already. Go back to Sup Forums, summer piss ant

Because in order to be the light, we have to be truthful.

I don't give a fuck about this dead scumbag. Nuances get picked apart by these career debators on the left, you have to be on point if you want to really make your point.

He was bad enough, you don't have to falsely demonize him more. It looks bad.

I'm not from Sup Forums, retard.

All wrong. All resort to ad hom

You're jokes.

Also,
>falsely demonize

If stating the obvious is demonizing to you, then get the fuck off the internet, nigger.

If she doesn't want a response why post anything?

It's her biology... key word, her.

>Calls jokes strawman
>retard thinks that harassment is serious
>thinks he was redpilled
HAHAHAHAH fucking moron

most blue pilled people travel the world. theyre exposed to shitskins more than you affirmative action blaming fuckers

>lying
>stating facts

Pick one.

>She was in the gifted program in elementary school

yo dumbfuck. she posted about the cruelty of the police officers executing a suspect because they think he had guns.
how the flying shit his personal life is related to that?

stop moving goalposts and i'll go back to joining you hillbilly neo nazi wannabe fucks

>Felony
legis.la.gov/legis/law.aspx?d=78672
>Misdemeanor
legis.la.gov/Legis/law.aspx?d=78673

He was jailed from 2000 to 2004.

Neck yourself.

>I guess I just started checking my facts more, but now I always do some research before taking things for granted.

You've seen first hand how powerful ideologies/religions can be. Many people try to separate these things, but they are merely differing sides of the same coin. They share the same common foundation:

1. A set of defining rules and principles which are to be beyond the reach of criticism, skepticism, review, or investigation.

2. The defining rules and doctrine are to be accepted by all adherents at face value.

3. Dissent is not permitted.

4. The group provides a sense of belonging to a purpose larger than oneself.

5. The group provides a sense of community, belonging, and identity.

6. The group and its principles create an atmosphere of victimization in which there is always, and I do mean ALWAYS, an "other" or "them" that is the common enemy of the group.

7. Separation from dissenting groups (the OTHER) is not only desired, but required.

8. An ever growing need for more power, authority, and control not only in the body of adherents, but especially within the leadership that slowly begins to organize and politicize over time.

I could keep going, but I think the point is clear. All of these things are to be seen in the left and its believers today. College campuses are now satellite colonies of the Jonestown Peoples Temple Agricultural Project, and their leaders are clones of Jim Jones.

For the uninformed:

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

>history.com/topics/jonestown

>youtube.com/watch?v=3HTtLHgU9tY

The parallels this shares with the brainwashing, , "in-grouping" (self-segregating with like-minded believes only), censorship, control tactics, and obsession with Marxism today that is found on college campuses is frightening. It is the SAME thing, and it is becoming POLITICIZED across the West... moving into the mainstream even.

This shit is getting frightening.

>staying in overseas tourist resorts
>more exposure than living in a ghetto filled with shitskins
okey.jpg

You're a fucking retard. When they travel the world they travel to the good part of the shit skin countries where all the tourists go. The shitskins like them because tourism = money. They never have to live with the coons which is why they like them so much.

Malaysians are the niggers of Asia faggot. Kill yourself.

Look up the charge people are labeling him as a pedophile for, you fucking dolt. It's exactly as I stated. The point you're trying to make has no bearing on that.

Make like a tree and kys.

It's sad how nobody values cops life.

Oh he was pulling a gun? Who cares you shouldn't shot him, let him kill u kek! Fuck ur family and kids.

Fucking retards let's see how they live without police for ONE day.

>executing

Do you know what that word means, do you?

Oh sorry sir, i didn't realize that rapin kiddos is part of personal life, i'll see myself out

The fuck are you getting this 'age difference less than..' from? Its not what the law says.

But anyway, she was 14, he was 20, he was banging her (at her house, consensually) for 7 months, before her momma noticed, By which point, she was pregnant. Thats why, he sat 4 years, tho some reports seem to say, he actually got 5, then 25 years in a state revsion.

S T I L L T R I G G E R E D

T

I

L

L
T

R

I

G

G

E

R

E

D

Overplayed your hand, shitposter.

And they stay in the tourist areas.
They visit NYC and stay near Times Square and Central Park and then tell everyone how great the city is. They've never been in the meatpacking district at 1 in the morning.

are you fucking daft? im in here in malaysia and ive seen shitloads of white tourists visiting the villages and participating in the local festivities.
these people walk among the locals and eat in hawker stalls because they want to experince the culture.

do these people wound up being racists after all this shit? no, theyve gained respect for the non whites because they've realized all people are pretty much the same

now get out of your fucking house and get a job, dipshit

Intelligence book-wise has nothing to do with how rational or generally non-retarded they are. There are loads of smart people that are leftists and buy into this bullshit 100%, they infest universities.

The other problem is you're probably talking to a woman who work completely on feelings and shooting is bad :( ban guns :(

Link?

see this shit? not one step out of your mothers basement, calling everyone who disagrees with him "niggers"
youre a fuckin abo m8. hell, youre lower than an abo as a matter fact. at least abos go out and bask in the sun

Ideology transcends IQ.

>It was for carnal knowledge of a juvenile, with the age difference being less than 4 years but more than 2. That means he was likely 18 and she was 15-16. That's not a pedophile you stupid fuck.
That's not what it is. You described a misdemeanor, he's a felon.

Coping with depression, mostly.

>intelligent people
If you fail to seriously and repeatedly question everything in the world around you in this day and age, you're clearly not intelligent.

seriously user. Do you think you are intelligent? someone take a IQ test? I know the're a lot of autism here, I consider myself intelligent and I have common sense. I make a lot of racist stupid jokes here, but I'm logic man and negros deserve it totally

Has anyone else noticed SJWs' obsession with the phrase "black bodies"?

They use it all over the place. Current Year Progressivism has to be a sexual fetish.

never knew the USA is a 3rd world shithole. what a surprise.

moving goalposts again. motherfucker, this aint your echo chamber. try again if you want people to respect you.

Still a retarded nigger. Feels good to be white.

It's as if there's a leftist subculture in academia and intelligent people aren't immune to peer pressure.

Fedora: The Post

They literally don´t know any better. The shit you get exposed to on Sup Forums - you´ll never find it in a normie neswpaper, and you´ll never find someone who can explain it to you in a good manner in the real world. You´re expecting them to know about the real world, when all their life they´re been sitting in a well, into which the jew throws tidbits of information when it fits their narrative.

Because even the people who are slightly redpilled still suffer from a great lack of information, and are unable to support their theories with arguments. They might be against Islam, and want to actually keep their own culture intact, but they have to rationalize it with stupid reasons like "cuz their women wearing headscarves is opression".

That´s where Sup Forums strikes - our argument-based communication culture coupled with the ability to quickly assimilate information and to essentially beat the news cycle allows us to shape the narrative. And our memes allow us to culurally encode information which we can then use to support and enforce our alternative narrative.

The fun part is: We´re gaining traction. Their narratives cannot accurately describe the current happenings in the world, and it´s becoming more and more obvious. Ours can. It´s not that Sup Forums is a good information hub, it´s literally just that everyone elses information networks fail even more at spreading and dissecting information, and in fact now need to exclude new information in order for their current theories to stand - as evident by the widespread censorship.

>heavy.com/news/2016/07/alton-sterling-arrest-record-criminal-history-rap-sheet-sex-offender-sex-offense-crime-baton-rouge-louisiana-police-shooting-blane-salamoni-howie-lake-shot-charges-video-youtube-facebook-watch/

think I had another link (whuch I'll try and refind) but third paragraph of that heavy.com link, orignal docs may also be there.

I just find it fucking bizarre people are treating this nigger rapist as a martyr

Struck a nerve, eh? You liberal shitstain.

Cognitive dissonance, and the struggle to avoid it. People today are raised being told every day by every authority figure they trust that all races are equal, that any disparity in racial success is the result of racism, and that racism is the worst thing ever. Confronting evidence that any of this is false causes profound discomfort, and the bluepilled will rationalize that evidence away through any means necessary.

Being smarter than average doesn't mitigate that, it actually makes it worse, as you can more effectively find and collate data to prop up your failing worldview.

That's it in a nutshell.

IQ doesn't mean shit when it comes to not getting jewed.

So many other things than >muh intelijeanse points matter, like indoctrination, removal from the reality, peer/societal pressure for dismissing certain truths, a learnt taste for the counter-intuitive that turns into a tendency to do mental gymnastics to deny simple facts, and so on.

Basically you can manipulate the most intelligent people to be your most useful idiots if you have an influence over them from their youth that is overwhelming enough. Jews made a point to have that influence, they think their survival depends on it.

>still suffer from a great lack of information

That is why so many want to chain up, censor, and control the internet. Freely flowing information and communication fosters dissent and encourages resistance.

Calling you out on a retarded argument is not moving the goal post, do you understand that?

Firing against a suspect who may me reaching for a gun is not an "execution"

Trying to make a picture of the nigger as a "good" person to vilify the police's actions doesn't fly her faggot.

You didn't even respond to my argument instead you just insult me personally. This is a clear sign of how sub-human the Malaysians are.

The USA is not a 3rd world shit hole in the vast majority of it. You can't tell me that the US is largely the same as the hell hole parts of Africa without shit seeping through your teeth.

Not really. There are totally likeable charismatic people who see emotion as flawed yet don't abandon it.

The internet has made it VERY easy to do that yes. The problem resides in peer pressure like

Exactly because they're intelligent.
This gives them such an inflated sense of self-worth that they won't even care to THINK about why they believe something. After all, they're intelligent, so they're probably correct, right?
They get educated in a certain subject and then think that their opinions on matters completely unrelated to said subject are somehow worth more than your average redneck.

Being intelligent doesn't mean you're smart. Intelligent "educated" people can be just as much of an idiot as anyone else.

They KNEW he had a gun, and they had a pretty reasonable notion he was going for it.

Guess what? He was.

>yellow malaysians
>shit skins
pick one

>im right youre wrong
>the way i see it is the truth not yours, please ignore evidence or reality outright
>please pander to my narrative
this is the reason why i left. you dumbfuckers changed so much, you start seeing things different.
good thing it happened to the blacks so the BLM can see the bullshit happening with the police, on whites, this wont show up anywhere.

Women are not and have never been intelligent.

>They KNEW he had a gun, and they had a pretty reasonable notion he was going for it.

Nope, they will just insert the next leap of logic that their narrative supports.

>THE GUN WAS PLANTED BY THE OFFICERS!

There's bad neighborhoods everywhere.

When making arrests, people forget that cops run a full background on the perp and will proceed with that in mind