CFG- I have to go to work edition

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing

>First FBI thread

archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread

archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
books.google.com/books?id=DjRqD_Nt3SQC&pg=PR4&lpg=PR4&dq=Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail by Gerry Spence&source=bl&ots=m8SkaewU1n&sig=Wh-KraPTChpsskUSr-SggduYx0I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzmYbSwN3NAhVCHT4KHWquBio4ChDoAQgzMAM#v=onepage&q&f=false
14.139.206.50:8080/jspui/bitstream/1/1099/1/Bandler&Grinder - Reframing Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Transformation of Meaning.pdf
worldcat.org/title/intelligence-from-secrets-to-policy/oclc/732627344/viewport
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf
archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt
goodreads.com/ebooks/.../23363339-negotiating-for-success
uib.cat/depart/deeweb/pdi/acm/arxius/premsa/information-rules VARIAN SHAPIRO.pdf
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/~econ/ugcm/3ll3/lebon/Crowds.pdf
resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/PsyOps1.pdf
mega.nz/#F!5B4TmDYT!TC_Y_Mmzh01MWV6xyjYJag
mega.nz/#!QdBwHLyD!9eOJS36F-zHgbytZjsNbUI_J8vkFdy4YAhMFKtsFsBc
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/07/06/trumpocalypse/
heavy.com/news/2016/07/james-comey-live-stream-livestream-hearing-testimony-to-congress-watch-online-for-free-clinton-email-charges-how-to/
a.pomf.cat/cfyrsy.mp4
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-thursday-hillary-clinton-email-probe
youtube.com/watch?v=Fn98UZUtC0A
news.trust.org/item/20160707121332-12bcw
wnd.com/2016/07/clinton-foundation-is-criminal-operation-charges-author/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/
thelibertarianrepublic.com/donations-norwegian-govt-clinton-foundation-sparks-scandal/
opencorporates.com/companies/gb/08606397
opencorporates.com/companies/gb/08606402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → → → # → # → # → # → # → # → → # → # → # → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

Remember when we said phone bank starts in full on Tuesday?
Yesterday we get a contacts list dump
Trust that there is a plan

FBIanon's reading list
>Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail by Gerry Spence
books.google.com/books?id=DjRqD_Nt3SQC&pg=PR4&lpg=PR4&dq=Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail by Gerry Spence&source=bl&ots=m8SkaewU1n&sig=Wh-KraPTChpsskUSr-SggduYx0I&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjzmYbSwN3NAhVCHT4KHWquBio4ChDoAQgzMAM#v=onepage&q&f=false

>Reframing by Richard Bandler and John Grinder
14.139.206.50:8080/jspui/bitstream/1/1099/1/Bandler&Grinder - Reframing Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Transformation of Meaning.pdf

>Intelligence; From Secrets to Policy by Mark Lowenthal
worldcat.org/title/intelligence-from-secrets-to-policy/oclc/732627344/viewport

>Propaganda by Edward Bernays
voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Bernays_Propaganda_in_english_.pdf

>Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky
archive.org/stream/RulesForRadicals/RulesForRadicals_djvu.txt

>Negotiating for Success: Essential Strategies and Skills by George Siedel
goodreads.com/ebooks/.../23363339-negotiating-for-success

>Information Rules: A Strategic Guide to the Network Economy
uib.cat/depart/deeweb/pdi/acm/arxius/premsa/information-rules VARIAN SHAPIRO.pdf

>The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind
socserv2.socsci.mcmaster.ca/~econ/ugcm/3ll3/lebon/Crowds.pdf

>THE ART AND SCIENCE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS: CASE STUDIES OF MILITARY APPLICATION. Department of the Army Pamphlet No. 525-7-1, 2 vols. Washington, DC: Department of the Army, 1976.
>Baret, Peter, Beth Irwin Lewis and Paul Peret
resist.com/Instauration/OtherPubs-20120723/PsyOps1.pdf

>4 books here
mega.nz/#F!5B4TmDYT!TC_Y_Mmzh01MWV6xyjYJag

>other reading
"Clinton Cash" mega.nz/#!QdBwHLyD!9eOJS36F-zHgbytZjsNbUI_J8vkFdy4YAhMFKtsFsBc

>from guccifer about dems vs. RNC
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/07/06/trumpocalypse/

>Previous /CFG/ Threads

Bump

Asset acquired

...have we hit a lull?

Oh, shit. This needs to spread.

Anyone investigating 'The Clinton Global Initiative'?

You imbeciles cannot grasp diogenes teachings i doubt if any of you ever read his books...he was wise af.

It's an Oxford comma so you can take it or leave it.
Both are grammatically correct, it's a style choice, I prefer it removed tbqh familia

fixed here
(You)
(You)

Noice MAGA

Bumping for glory.

Also try googling "Clinton Foundation" and sort by posts from the last 24 hours. There are more and more media outlets picking up on the investigation into the CF.
The good thing is, these guys are using the books as sources, the one thing we have not yet done. These authors have already spent years researching this shit and is a credible source. It looks like our work is getting some traction.

Where did everyone suddenly go?

Anyone know when comey is set to speak in front of congress?

It's 8 am, some went to work some are still sleeping

All haitians I've talked to know about this. They're fucking mad. The icing on the cake is a clinton family member running a huge gold mining operation which is a second raping after "mishandling" the billions donated in aid.

10am Eastern time.

heavy.com/news/2016/07/james-comey-live-stream-livestream-hearing-testimony-to-congress-watch-online-for-free-clinton-email-charges-how-to/

There is some info and a link to the livestream

Big week for Clinton. Acquittal from FBI, endorsement from Bernie. How can Trump even compete?

a.pomf.cat/cfyrsy.mp4

Bump

> Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson, in demanding a written explanation from Comey, said in a letter that he didn’t understand how Clinton’s actions could be extremely careless but not meet the standard of gross negligence.

This will be the focus point. It seems that, by calling her "extremely careless", the very definition of gross negligence, this should have been a recommendation for a conviction.
Apparently they will also ask, what would have been necessary for the FBI to have labelled it gross negligence and pushed for endictment. The answer to this question could be interesting because it gives us the requirements necessary for this particular bitch to finally be labelled a criminal.

It's only 8 am on the east coast Hans, all of us are waking up and heading to work

Just keep digging

Justice bampu

Keeping it alive in the thread. This is a great one.

I only asked because the previous bread was pretty fast paced. A new one was made and nobody came over, including all us Europoors helping the cause.

Have we found anything that fbianon was talking about that would ruin HRC?

If the top secret emails on her server didn't ruin her, then nothing will.

Great work anons. It seems you're making progress on all fronts.

Last evening, talked to my RAGING Bernout millennial daughter. She said "It appears HRC has purchased the DNC nomination" and "the FBI did nothing about it". I know she felt very denied. She then raged about "due process" and the cop shooting the nig.(Had to look that up, been busy). She was clearly in the revolt mode.

Godspeed anons.

So Hillary is above the government now?

If they are trying so hard and pulling so many
strings to make Hillary the president, chances are
the only way to dislodge Hillary is by civil war/mass protest.

I'm going to post some screencaps from previous threads about info that may be useful

BlackSquareCapital - is this yet another thread worth to be pursuing?

Also
>Dio "holds up spork x'D" Genes, the plebbitors' philosopher as übermensch

We're pretty split and probably a lot of people working atm.

Breitbart is talking about the gaps in hilldog emails vs state dept cables right now on their radio show.

Reminder: we must have rapid response ready for incoming BLM ragequit

Also I have relayed much of the Comey/CF and CF/Blackstone info to Breitbart

The mindmap from the previous picture.

MKUltra people are usually very illogical and they show signs of paranoid schizophrenia.
I'm sure (and we're actually getting evidence of this, thanks to cfg) there is some brainwashing program going on though.

Maybe the creator of this map wasn't a total freak and he got a couple of things right.

We know the corruption exists but how do we prove it? Have we gotten further yet?

We must find niche reporters w/ credibility to leak info to and point them towards things

>Breitbart
How much can they be trusted regarding this info?
Seems like they are just general good goy right-wing people - they refuse to name (((them))) and even have Jewish, fag, and Muslim reporters.

Yep, right here...
>Airing LIVE Thursday, Jul 07 10:00am EDT on C-SPAN3
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testify-thursday-hillary-clinton-email-probe

Should there be another thread made while this airs or should we just hunker down in the /cfg/ and deal with the shitstorm. I'm thinking of how op will get slammed and all that info that needs to be posted each thread.

Breitbart is probably the best option we have. by far.

b u m p

>BlackSquareCapital

Fuck yes. That user did great work.

> memegate-tier investigation and digging

this is fucking hilarious

Leaf was sharp.

TINFOILHAT EQUIPPED
FBInon kept ripping on leafs during his AMAs.
He's been lurking
Hinted possibility of leaking
Disguised himself as aleaf
Now leading us to the promiseland

when is comey supposed to testify today and will it be live?

Only we need proofs. With meme food for the masses, we need to create the cancer of doubt in the Bernouts. Kind reminder the FBIanon said to the effect, watch the conventions, elect Trump and let his AG prosecute HRC.

I'll be checking out Hungarian sources regarding Soros. He - his dirt, not his facade - has been well known here at least since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Are you interested in me translating the story about him helping Nazis? It is a legit interview he gave, not some made up stuff. I've never seen a good source for it in English. Might be useful for attacking him via propaganda.

I'll also ask my grandfather at the end of the month when I'm seeing him live (I'm not going to ask about Soros and NWO on facebook or phone). He has been redpilled since he was a child, and I mean to the max. He has been cursing Jews since I can remember and talked about Soros and Marxists sometimes.

Isn't CIFF supposed to be Children's Investment Fund Foundation?

Yes, its a blend of the two.

>Airing LIVE Thursday, Jul 07 10:00am EDT on C-SPAN3

And of course Soros' plan about the American "revolution"

If this thread is still as slow, I would say leave it here.

I'm still digging into the Clifford Street address at the moment, annoyingly I have to pick my kids up at 4pm, which is exactly when Comey is being questioned. I will have to watch the highlights and catch up with it here later

I'm interested. I'm at work and have nothing else to do.

>Are you interested in me translating the story about him helping Nazis?

Yes please. Post both the original interview and the translated text into a pastebin set to "never" expiration. Thanks.

thanks man

I think Epicurus also had a point.

Hillary IS the government, user. You saw how Obama put her on air Force One and let her speak on a podium with the presidential seal. You've seen how the media covers her as though she were the president already. Seriously, when was the lasttime you heard Obama speak? When he was endorsing her, right? She's the de facto leader of the "free world" now. Soros is behind her.

Right now, all we're doing is siding with the tiny factions within government who are fighting back. We're trying to create an opening for them and disrupt the plans of the elite. I have no doubt that the FBI is in the middle of an internal war right now.

>she doesn't even know about Sup Forums
Your daughter is a pleb, to be honto with you kyodai.
This eclipsed gamergoys in the first 24 hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fn98UZUtC0A

Footage of a former secret service agent exposing the truth behind Hillary's character and agression. It is a bit long winded and he promotes his own book. But we can quote him personally from it and he says some good things

This is fucking terrifying.

>son of a banker
>kicked out of Sinope for clipping coins
>a rootless cosmopolitan (inventor of the term, in fact)
>destroyed societal institutions
I have a feeling we don't have a complete historical picture of (((Diogenes))).

>I have no doubt that the FBI is in the middle of an internal war right now.

That or they're fighting the CIA (ie; the Pentagon, DoD, Mafia). Probably both.

Buckle up. (not shill, just hilarious)

Both for sure. I imagine that one faction within the FBI must want to side with the entities you mentioned.

news.trust.org/item/20160707121332-12bcw

Also Paul Ryan has officially asked the director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, not to give Hillary any classified information during the election campaign.

Fck forgot pic

Is that the source on that?

But it seems like from the cfg diggings about past Comey-Clinton affairs is that Comey was never against Clintons? Or at least that he never dared to call them out. But when to call them out if not now? If not before the family gets its second POTUS?

Basically, he's been near the bomb many times and never defused it

Comey is most certainly on the Clintons' side, as evidenced by recent and long-past actions. In other words, the bad guys are on top.

none of his books are saved you retard

>Your daughter is a pleb
Agreed. Normies aren't even pleb level.

>know about Sup Forums
>I've told her several times etc, she thinks I'm a stupid old fuck trying to screw her generation. The HRC email thing has her boiling. Can't wait for the cfg thing to break.

dont mind him, he escaped the special needs dept, let's focus on clinton foundation

Yes

I have. I'm a scholar of that sort of thing, actually. I can read ancient greek (slowly), especially attic greek, and I've translated entire works on my own before.

You aren't dealing with amateurs here. And it's possible to take this side with full comprehension of whatever mystical appeal you want to make, friendo.

bampu

Sounds like it's time to ridicule her, anytime she says anything bluepilled, reply with: "Good tavi! Here's a shekel."
>but daaaaad, what's a tavi?
>[hands rubbing intensifies]

This one may be less effective against pro-Hillary people because they will get defensive as aoon as they see her face and dismiss the whole thing as anti-Hillary propaganda. Don't throw away the one with the car in the background.

This could explain why he seemed nervous. He couldn't recommend indictment because of their long term relationship, whatever that might be, but he knew that his decision would cause some backlash, some of which would come from inside his own department.

This "honest" label he had got shredded during that annoucement and he knew that it would

this is the absolute depiction of the modern greeks, totally clueless, anyway you are right

Since I've gone full tinfoil and think leaf=FBIanon,

we must dig and document everything we know about #CliffordGate

People, Foundations, Businesses, Transactions, etc

I agree. This is info that should be leaked to the media so they can help push for investigation. This shit won't work on normies. They need to be persuaded with emotion, not rationality. That's why I have been asking people to take advantage of the imminent chimp outs. #blacklivesmatter is trending on twatter again & we have plenty of anti-hillary propaganda that shows she is racist. We need to flood it and hope that these angry blacks retweet our shit and get the meme train moving for us. Their emotional instability will hopefully frame Hillary as being the prime example of white power, privilege and injustice in America and if we play it right, no black person in their right mind would vote for her, especially knowing that she has ties to the KKK.

Then we need to do the same thing to women/trans/queers/SJWs the next time their is a happening involving LGBT movements. Promote her link to the middle east countries that do not recognise women as having rights. The trick is not to promote Trump, it is to turn Hillaries fan base on her. It doesn't matter if they don't vote, thinking democracy is dead, or if they vote a 3rd party. As long as they don't vote for the cunt.

The normie media is getting more involved.

>wnd.com/2016/07/clinton-foundation-is-criminal-operation-charges-author/

>theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/07/tracking-the-clinton-controversies-from-whitewater-to-benghazi/396182/

>thelibertarianrepublic.com/donations-norwegian-govt-clinton-foundation-sparks-scandal/

Kepp the fanning the flames!
Generate a few clicks, post on normiebook, if you want to!
Give the media some incentive to investigate this matter further!
Spreading these articles aorund is very low risk from here on.

bampu

This needs to be considered right fucking now. Better paranoid than sorry.

Just point out the fact that she had John Ashe, a black man in the U.N., killed and got away with it scot free
#WhitePrivilege is #GettingAwayWithIt

A more neutral version that was made by the same user.

for you anons digging into Talos Properties Limited:

opencorporates.com/companies/gb/08606397

opencorporates.com/companies/gb/08606402

look in to the people who were directors for a short period of time, several of them for only one day.

>wake up
>get ready for work
>suddenly remember something
>before you went to bed, swissbro announced he was freezing big accounts

Wa wa we wa!

And would not confirm or deny if the people being paid from those accounts were real or fictitious.

What?

What?
Source?

was in a thread last night

dropped the hint that they were freezing assets due to a court order and that eventually it would hit the news but it would not be for a few days.

he dropped a couple of other items of interest too iirc

it was in a thread last night

He also said it has nothing to do with /cfg/

Let's say Comey is completely with the Clintons.
If FBI user was real, how come he didn't know this? Wouldn't it be obvious inside FBI that he is bought?
Just to be clear, in my opinion it doesn't matter much if FBI was real or not. What matters is that this cfg has mostly stemmed out of that post and we're on trail now.

It is absolutely necessary to frame people before the "revolutions" as dumb, opressed, and totally clueless. (Now that the Soviet Union failed they also got branded as clueless and opressed instead of the free workers of the world). I've always felt uncomfortable about this. They have to tell us a couple of things because of obvious proofs - the Pyramids, the Parthenon, the Colosseum, etc.. - but how come these people could build such things if they were dumb? By chance? Then why is it that North America and Sub-Saharan Africa were only on the level of mudhuts and tapis?

Euopeans were never dumb. Never ever. If anything, we began to descend. IQ is falling all over white nations, and not only because of migrants and miscegenation.

______

I'll come back tonight (European time) with what I've found on Soros and a translation about his collaboration with Third Reich officers.

wat
where
wat

I remember Swissbro saying he was freezing accounts that didn't have anything to do with anything, unless this was later.