Odessa Ukraine general

Anyone in this poosy paradise who wants to hang out ?

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Send me a whore

blonde or brunette ?

I'll take anything at this point

Are you a jew?

No, I am christian

Are you Slavic or expat? How hard is it to live as expat in Kiev?

B-but jews are christians

I'm asking about your ethnicity, not your religion.

Im from Slovakia - we are like half-slavic, we look more attractive than ukranians
also there are a lot of turkroaches here too, but girls hate them.

Its very cheap, I paid 120 euros for one month for a room in apartment

I havent been to kiev but I´ve hear that girls are mostly 10´s, here its pretty similair

Most girls dont speak english but some of them do, mostly in city centre in hipster bars

I'd rather be chillin with the good Ukrainians in Luhansk andDonetsk

I'm sure there are plenty of slavic beauties there too.

how much cocklushas do you fuck per week?

not very safe place to hang-out from what I´ve heard

>>>Sup Forums

I came here 4 days ago, I already have some dates planned, my friend already fucked some girl

focking omega
I am with 0 money fuck 3 per day

>Streetview Odessa
>Everybody parks on the sidewalks

Why?

how is belarus btw ?

Hows the civil war going?

I dont know I just moved here, people give zero fucks about traffic
also bus ride costs like 10 cents

x5 clean than cockland
x8 best roads

same shit

no civil war here, only hot army women
I live next to the army academy

Can confirm. Fucked around Minsk and Brest for a few weeks on a crazy eurotrip. Most based country most based broads

>ukraine

What percentage of Ukraine is white. Also how do I not get blown up my Ruskies?

96% white
others are gypsies who stole shit and turkroaches

No russians here in Odessa only in Kharkiv and Krym

for you 99% uki is white
for me only 50%
because Belarussians are kings of white

How do these chicks feel about Americans? I'm italyian decent but act white

you can fuck her for 15$
but after
in morning they cut your balls

I got friend from Peru, he has like 2 dates everyday, race doesnt matter that much, just dont be turk

Nobody is White below the north of Spain. Europe ends at the pyrenees, shitskins.

I think they only like black men.

I into say this shit cause I'm brown skin. But don't have the Aztec nigger look. I get mistaken for Spanish all the fucking time

Those are not americans, cuckburguer

> I into say this shit cause I'm brown skin.
to brownies. you must spend x10 more time then white brother
and x10 more money

and you recieve 2 minutes of sex

Any pure virgin waifus left in Ukraine? I'm planning on going looking for a wife in Eastern Europe once I finish university

are they cheaper in their home country ?

They just charge you twice, Ahmed. At least shave body hair, and they may reduce the extra.

you're way more hairy than i am, Pedro

SHHHHHHHH...let this guy get killed.

Don't go there, its fucking insane. They literally have a dictator.

Should I go to Odessa or to Romanian beach?

the sea is the same i think? (black sea)
romanians can be hot and a friend would speak the language

They definitely don't fuck black guys. The place treats black guys like shit to tell the truth.

both of you look identical to be honest

come on hans be nice to spain or they are going to leave us too.

Go to Odessa. Cheaper pussy and nices surroundings.

We are going to leave anyways in the long term, sorry. The only reason we don't know is because it would be a suicide.

Anyways, there is a difference between being 10% arab and looking like them, so stop being so harsh.

In fact, we are closer to you than to them, by all means.

>Cheaper
do I HAVE TO pay?
or can I play my cards with regular girls

I'm not an autist I can score a chick

No surprise here, we literally called our country White Russia.

Would a white American have a hard time finding a girl to fuck in Ukraine?

I'd wave around my passport and some money, 2bh.

Don't you have a war to win ?

Pathetic.

If you can score a chick in Italy you sure can score a chick there too.

It's that we assume you are socially retarded, because most of us are.

Why the fuck would you waste your time when you could just fuck a bitch with less than 20$ and call it a day?

>I'd wave around my american passport
>in a Russian occupied country

wow you're so smart, are you from CIA?

Nice arguments.

>less than 20$
that puts things into perspective.

Here I need to spend 30€ to fuck your cousin, Romani bro

No, tbqh all you need to do - flash a us passport.

> slav turbovirgins pretending they are not turbovirgins

ayyyyyy

>Here I need to spend 30€ to fuck your cousin, Romani bro

Top kek, we fuck all the italian/western bimbos for free when they come for concerts in Romania.

Only in west Ukraine, near the Polish border. Don't tell me there's no women willing to go to America over there.

Nice. I'm coming to Poland soon, anyways, so I'll just come to Lwów for a weekend. :)

you guys know that Odessa is Ukraine's sex tourism scam capital right?

Op is likely not a "cool bro" but in fact an employee trying to turn you onto their budding new "industry."

Thing is, most people there just get worked by beautiful women for all their worth then sent home.
Best case scenario you find a real prostitute to have sex with, but you could do that anywhere thanks to the power of the internet.

Ukrainian women are best

Wish I wouldn't have married fat pig face polish whore

>Ukraine's sex tourism scam capital
STOP MAKING IT SOUND SO TEMPTING THEN

>sais the country who's been my clay for 700 years.
t.Pedro bin i hate myself pls consider me white.

you're still pathetic.
>pls Germany, i'm white i swear.

scams are tempting to you?
good goy

Did she cheat on you?

>Nice. I'm coming to Poland soon, anyways, so I'll just come to Lwów for a weekend. :)
good luck nigga.
every cockhole whore have a nazi brother/fucker
they taje all your money, iphone and may be balls

I am italian, we invented scams 2000 years ago.

what tempts me is europe sex capital

Used to gave a half tatar gf from there

She got mad whenever I called her Ukrainian and she said all slavic girls are sluts

>and she said all slavic girls are sluts
she was close to the truth

all girls are sluts

Probably not Europe's, just Ukraine's.

Odessa is behind places in Germany/Amsterdam or even Prague for that matter. However its also a whole lot less legitimate than those places, because it has that natural Russian/East Slav corruption controlling it.
Taking on a lot more risk to have basically the same end. Seeing as almost all whoes are Polish/Ukrainian anyway, seems pointless to go to Ukraine for more whores. And if you go looking for wives you just get scammed even harder.

>she was close to the truth

>all girls are sluts

>Germany/Amsterdam or even Prague
been to all of them, but they don't have the sea, at least the whore towns.

Odessa has nice beaches too.

Aren't there red light districts in Italy? You guys over in Europe have it better, hookers are legal in your countries.

Here you get 20 years for seeing one if caught.

Yeah, I don't want to be shanked to death there. I might just stay within a few km of the PL border, just in case.

Would offering the first girl I see some money for sex work (e.g. 2500 hryvnia or 2010000 ruble in Belarus)?

No she's just ugly like most polish dog faced whores

>Aren't there red light districts in Italy? You guys over in Europe have it better
not in Italy.

it's legal (well, permitted) to be a private citizen whore hosting in your house, but it's not legal to whore on the streeth or have a brothel (1 house with 20 whores)

IGNORE NAZI POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO NAZI POSTERS

Ukrainian women are the projection of satan itself.

Nice try, Pedro. I don't know any Polish women that are ugly.

>private citizen whore hosting in your house
Find a whore on a website and go over to her house, then?

Traveling along to Eastern Europe for women will get you killed (especially if you don't know your way around there).

the cockroach can type?

I was in Lugansk 2 months ago. If you don't speak Russian you're going to get your ass kicked, but it's my favorite place on Earth. Novorossiyans are the friendliest people in Europe.

haha...

Man, the iberians where here on the bronce age already. Do you really think they looked nordic?

The romans, visigoths, and arabs came and put they pinch of genetics on the pool, but it is proved that our genetics are MAINLY germanic and iberian (of ancient iberians, that is)

I don't pretend we are "White", we are what we are, iberians, but you can't call us "arabs" or north "africans".

>Find a whore on a website and go over to her house, then?
they cost 150 for 2 hours at home.

you can find slavs and romanians on the street for 30, but you risk police/pimps troubles

i can say that you are right, i speak 4 languages, (one of them is russian) and even because of my accent, i had trouble some times.
but bitches fall ez on the Foreign Guy. i went out with a few girls the month i was in Lvov, and i can tell they love our western money, we can eat at restaurants all the time, buy shit, etc. they love that shit. if you have a USA passport and speak russian, you will get tons of pussy. ez

Southern Europeans are my favorite Europeans. You guys never did anything to anyone and you've got some great beaches/historical sites.

Don't let that sandnigger talk down to you, you're superior in every way.

>you have a USA passport and speak russian, you will get tons of pussy

100% right user. I had more sex in my short time in the LNR than in my entire life back home. It's honestly kind of depressing, I might go back soon. Lvov sounds interesting, what were your living costs like?

>slavs and romanians
I'd rather pay the extra 120 and avoid an STD from a street whore, tbqh.

Where in Italy are you?

mainly because the bigger empire ever made was the Spanish empire? when they had most of south america, and also parts of asia? lul mate, they also discovered the american continent, with other things im to lazy to type

If you asked this 1000 years ago, then I would gladly hang out with you, Sviatoslav.

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
check it our yourself. its ez. (to lazy to do the research for you. sorry)

I am from Kiev.If I go to Odessa, what are places to visit and activities to do?

I don't give a fuck about south africans, but I want people to know the truth. We are different people, even when we share some insignificant amount of DNA.

Some spaniards look north african mainly because the tribes of the iberian península during the bronce age ALREADY looked like that.

During that time, north africans were probably very similar to iberians, the difference is that latter, arabs have a much bigger genetic impact on north africa, to the point of making them practically arabs.

if my Friend from madrid could only hear you, he would hurt you real bad for saying that north africans and ¨Iberians¨ look the same.

It's because cities were planned during soviet period when communists think there will no personal cars for regular people. Thanks God soviets died, but country remained poor and we don't have a lot of money for good new planning and infrastructure, also corruption fucks everything. And there is no strong punishment for people who parks like fucking retards. Also we have catacombs and city center have some historic buildings so it's probably a factor why we don't have underground parking. Public transport is not very good and a lot of people see car as status thing because of poverty.

Are Odessa and Lviv nice places to visit?

Except I didn't say that. But for nordics, some ancient iberians and some north africans would look pretty similar.

Pic related is an actual iberian sculpture depicting a woman from the nobility. (You may notice how star wars films got some inspiration there)

also count that parts of star wars where filmed in an historic location in spain (when padme and Anakin are walking thru some long hall)
i lived in spain for 10 years, know some shit too.

Our most famous whore dancer is from Ukraine, titties as big as melons, stars in every low budget movie.

So two please!